Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

+19
Glorfindel
ColdFlame96
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
Vir Cotto
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
bayth
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
brisallie
Divalicious
Ranwing
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
23 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap18%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap12%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap18%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap6%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap12%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap34%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 17

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 10/31/2013, 7:59 am

"A Katy or a Gaga"

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mvhkjohUfB1r4ezfzo1_500

--"GLEE" - (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

IT'S TIME TO CHOOSE A POP DIVA SIDE ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 7, ON FOX

Singer-Songwriter and AMERICAN IDOL Runner-Up Adam Lambert Guest-Stars

The members of New Directions tackle their assignment of getting out of their comfort zones and determining whether they're more like "Katy" (Perry) or (Lady) "Gaga." Kurt holds auditions for his new band and must decide if he'll let in the overly bold performer, Starchild (guest star Adam Lambert). Meanwhile, Jake gets closer to Bree (Erinn Westbrook) as he and Marley grow apart in the all-new "A Katy or a Gaga" episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Nov. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-504) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade "Unique" Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson.

Guest Cast: Demi Lovato as Dani; Adam Lambert as Elliot "Starchild" Gilbert; Erinn Westbrook as Bree; and Phoebe Strole as Penny Owen.
You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 11/7/2013, 9:04 pm

Two hours until showtime. Who is suffering through, er watching, with me?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/7/2013, 9:14 pm

I am DVRing it and fast forwarding to the Kurt scenes.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/7/2013, 9:42 pm

i will be watching and strategically cooking at the right time. i may not say much here. i have nothing but negative things to say because i am such a negative person! wub 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/7/2013, 9:45 pm

Although, I am not watching live I will be reading this thread.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/7/2013, 10:33 pm

I'll be watching live with Mom, so expect some commentary from her as well.

I'm here only for Chris and Adam. Everyone else can GTFO.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/7/2013, 10:42 pm

I'm not going to see it tonight, I have to get up early, but I will be checking out the comments. Tomorrow I will make judicious use of the fast forward button.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/7/2013, 11:02 pm

Only four team competing at Nationals? Since when?

Yes Tina... Kurt was your Gaga. So suck on it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/7/2013, 11:05 pm

So Kurt got kicked out of the Apples because of the Grease Stain. Don't blame Adam for being a little bitter.

Am tuning out everything going on at McKinley because the stupidity is just too much to stomach.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/7/2013, 11:10 pm

Who said that Kurt got kicked out if the Apples because of Grease Stain? Was it Kurt himself or another character
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/7/2013, 11:13 pm

OK. So six weeks until Nationals. What was our timeline again? Weren't we in like May when we last saw them? So

Blaine sure knows a lot about Thoat Explosion.

Kurt is the biggest Gaga Smile Wow. Tina remembers Kurt. Best part of the scene.

Wow. Adam kicked Kurt out of the Adam's Apples when he heard Kurt was engaged? I'm shocked they mentioned Adam by name.

Sam and nurse lady. Boring. Chord has been watching Darren too much. He had some derp going on.

OK, Sam and the nurse lady is very uncomfortable.

I just voted against Blam 30 times during the Blam scene.

Aww. Kurt is in the dance studio where he was with Adam. :( What's shaking bacon.

I don't know much about Adam Lambert, but he definitely has charisma as a performer.

Gotta love Kurt's I'm not impressed and I'm kind of frightened by you looks.

OK, I couold have done without Starchild's pelvic thursts.

Santana may have turned straight watching Starchild.

Can't blame Kurt for not wanting Starchild in the band. He's always had to fight for attention. It makes sense he wouldn't want a strong personality in the band.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/7/2013, 11:14 pm

Kurt said it - he got kicked out because he got engaged. Apparently Adam didn't take the news well.

There was some serious eye-fucking going on between Kurt and Starchild. Some very serious eye-fucking. Now if they can move on to real fucking, I'll die a happy prevy lady. Twisted Evil 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/7/2013, 11:14 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Who said that Kurt got kicked out if the Apples because of Grease Stain? Was it Kurt himself or another character
Kurt said Adam kicked him out of the apples because Kurt was engaged. Adam must have realized Kurt's brain was stolen by a bunch of crazy fangirls who pestered the showrunners to give them what they wanted.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/7/2013, 11:17 pm

I'm late to the 'party'? I had problems finding a good livestream.

Jarley on my screen Sleep 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/7/2013, 11:19 pm

Why Sam is being so bossy?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/7/2013, 11:19 pm

McKinley continues to be a black hole of suck that just swallows whatever life and joy still remains in this show.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/7/2013, 11:20 pm

Thank you both Jellyrolls and ranwing on answering my question on who said Kurt got kicked out of the Apples.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/7/2013, 11:21 pm

Ok I know Kurt has esteem issues sometimes, but still hard for me to buy this 'jealousy' attitude.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/7/2013, 11:23 pm

well, kurt's got a new "adam" now - i mean adam L., for limited time just like the last adam.

so, i guess the NY part was over? i have gone back to my study. not gonna watch the high school crap.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/7/2013, 11:24 pm

Ugh. New Santana dressed in crime scene tape. It's worse than Finn walking around in his underware for Rocky Horror. I really do not like Bree. Her delivery of her lines is just odd.

Wow. Marley is showing entusiasm. Did someone give her vitamin D? Jake is getting bored with her.

Jake looks really old.

48 more votes against Blam.

Oh, nice meta. Kurt talking about being the sidekick. Dump the fiancee, Kurt. Start a new path. Good to see Rachel supporting and encouraging him.

Yay. Jarley.

Sam is just creepy with that video teaser thing. And so is the story with the school nurse.

53 votes against Klaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/7/2013, 11:25 pm

Is Sam trying to be more weird than Gaga? phr34r MK is ridiculous
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/7/2013, 11:26 pm

brisallie wrote:Ok I know Kurt has esteem issues sometimes, but still hard for me to buy this 'jealousy' attitude.
Actually, the jealousy thing has been canon Kurt from the start. He's had it with Rachel. He's had it with Blaine. The whole feeling second fiddle to everyone and being overlooked has been part of Kurt from the beginning.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/7/2013, 11:29 pm

Alex is so bad he makes Darren look like a half decent actor. That's probably why they keep him around.

Time to vote.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/7/2013, 11:29 pm

I can completely get where Kurt is coming from feeling like he always falls short in comparison to performers like Rachel and the Grease Stain. For all his talent (and being constantly referred to as one of the singular talents), it hasn't gotten him anything. He never got a competition solo with ND. He lost out on leads to his boyfriend, he had to fight to get into NYADA and now he sees Rachel (and to a lesser degree Santana) winning because they are more conventional talents. It's hard to be the one who stands out all the time as being different.

Was very glad to see Rachel being Kurt's cheerleader for a novel change. Because she's right. First of all, he has some great successes that he should rightly be proud of. And when Kurt makes it, he has the potential to be an iconic performer. Because unlike Rachel (who is copying her idol's path and runs the risk of spending her career imitating Barbra), Kurt will be the one blazing his own path. No one will be comparing Kurt to anyone because there is no one like Kurt. And that's a good thing. He just needs to see it and get a very well-deserved reward once in awhile.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/7/2013, 11:31 pm

For me Sam is desperate for getting the attention of the nurse

I know Will, why is Marley dressed up as Katy?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next