Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

+28
angelnessa
Piciollina
jaime20
TimF
bayth
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
coxfire
arina
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
brisallie
Delight
AnneNeville
tanita_mors
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Divalicious
sheny
ColferInspired
Georgette888
Buenos
Kurt Hummel
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Glorfindel
32 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/19/2013, 5:17 am

fantastica wrote:they are so desperate for fan attention now. they know many fans are slipping away. glee is slipping faster than ever. klaine is one of their last straws.
True, pretty soon the ones who be watching is Klainers then Blaine stans.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

Post  Glorfindel 10/19/2013, 7:55 am

Oh sod off, Ryan. smajli 

I don't care for your 'lost' X-mas special, as it will probably feature either the noobs, Blam, or is a damage control scheme to change the canon in favor of Blaine (to make Klaine acceptable again).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/19/2013, 10:00 am

sheny wrote:General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Tumblr_muvta2QeVX1r4ezfzo1_500
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Tumblr_muvta2QeVX1r4ezfzo2_r1_500
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Tumblr_muvta2QeVX1r4ezfzo3_r1_500
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Nope
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/19/2013, 11:36 am

sheny wrote:General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Tumblr_muvta2QeVX1r4ezfzo1_500
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Tumblr_muvta2QeVX1r4ezfzo2_r1_500
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Tumblr_muvta2QeVX1r4ezfzo3_r1_500
It's probably just a way for them to still have a Christmas episode this season so they can get their Klistmas duet in. The grads will be remembering back to their favorite high school moments, and this will be one of them
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/19/2013, 11:48 am

Yup they screwed up the time frame so badly that a current XMAS is out, since they haven't even gotten to the summer yet.

My guess is excerpts from past specials, cut and deleted scenes. I wouldn't put it past them to film "new" scenes with the Newbs and Blam .

It's just getting downright bizarre how they try to cover up the disaster of the extended school year.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/19/2013, 12:17 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
fantastica wrote:i bet it's that box scene isn't it?
If is I won't be   watching. I do not care for  Klaine scenes. So ,if it is I won't be watching  for sure.
Ryan already released the box scene one year ago why would he tweet about it again?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/19/2013, 12:20 pm

sheny wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
fantastica wrote:i bet it's that box scene isn't it?
If is I won't be   watching. I do not care for  Klaine scenes. So ,if it is I won't be watching  for sure.
Ryan already released the box scene one year ago why would he tweet about it again?
Because he needs an XMAS special and filler stuff to make one up.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/19/2013, 4:16 pm

^This.
Expect the box scene as a flashback in an episode like Buenos described, which in that case would make Kurt wanting to get engaged to Blaine while still in highschool solid canon (as releasing it as a deleted scene didn't make it canon).
Damage control at its finest, calling it right now. dryy 

Also expect Santana's 'Santa Baby' and some other deleted scenes we know nothing about. Plus some new material from the noobs and Blam, that will be presented as 'flashbacks'.
Although Lord knows why they (the characters) would suddenly start reminiscing and talking about Christmas at the break of summer.

It is of course possible that they will do a time jump after graduation (graduation happening in the episode right before the last one before they go on hiatus again at the end of this year) towards Christmas this year, which actually would make sense, but by the wording of those tweets ("lost", "never released") I don't think so.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 10/19/2013, 4:29 pm

If it's actually a legitimate episode (although I don't understand why it wouldn't be aired), then it would have to be for season 1 since that was the only season that didn't have a special. If that's the case, then once again, he's using Cory and Finn to try and gain viewers which is really gross. Evil or Very Mad 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/19/2013, 4:43 pm

If it was a legitimate episode filmed previously the Glee fandom would have known about it by now.

It's simply that Ryan wants an XMAS episode and probably an album and because he fucked up the timeline to save face with the clusterfuck that is McKinley he is going to scrape up a "special" out of bits and pieces.

My Speculation but there is absolutely no "lost" episode.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/20/2013, 3:25 am

http://naya-rivera.com/post/64510418511/season-5-promotional-pic

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Tumblr_muxpbkZZ0m1s57bimo1_r1_250

Warms my heart to see Kurtana in a promo..wub wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 10/20/2013, 3:33 am

^
I could have sworn the promo pic was Kurt and Rachel before. Rachel was in the same color green as he is in the one I saw, perhaps it was a manip...
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/20/2013, 3:39 am

Buenos wrote:http://naya-rivera.com/post/64510418511/season-5-promotional-pic

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Tumblr_muxpbkZZ0m1s57bimo1_r1_250

Is this picture official? Umm, thinking these pictures were taken before Cory passed away, I've the impression that originally was intended to have Naya and Chris in the same pic together, not Lea and Chris.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/20/2013, 4:13 am

TimF wrote:^
I could have sworn the promo pic was Kurt and Rachel before.  Rachel was in the same color green as he is in the one I saw, perhaps it was a manip...
There was also another promo pic with Rachel inserted with Kurt instead of Santana, it's this one:

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Tumblr_muouipiNo41r4gxc3o1_1280
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/20/2013, 5:32 am

brisallie wrote:

Is this picture official? Umm, thinking these pictures were taken before Cory passed away, I've the impression that originally was intended to have Naya and Chris in the same pic together, not Lea and Chris.
Both versions of this promo picture are official released by FOX. 

They did combinations with different people last year too so I doubt it has anything to do with Cory.
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Thumb_012~203General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Thumb_014~160General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Thumb_002~450General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Thumb_008~269
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Thumb_005~364General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Thumb_009~252General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Thumb_006~336General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Thumb_011~203

I like the Kurtana version more than Hummelberry.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/20/2013, 7:05 am

brisallie wrote:

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 20 Tumblr_muouipiNo41r4gxc3o1_1280

By the way Naya has positioned her hand on top of Chris' shoulder I think that the Kurtana picture is the real one. The one with Lea seems photoshopped in, as she is too big/large in comparison to Chris.

But I like both pictures, Hummelberry and Kurtana. wub 

(And I find it annoying that Blaine/Darren is pulling all attention to him by leaning forward so much, making hime look bigger than the others and almost pushing Kurt/Chris out of the picture.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/20/2013, 12:11 pm

Poll for "endgame" of characters on Glee. Please vote for Kurt to have anything other than a "fairytale" wedding to Blaine. Thanks. tonguue 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/20/2013, 12:14 pm

even though the blaine wedding is leading the poll, when you add all the non-blaine choices together they way exceed the blaine wedding one. thank god! i chose the second.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/20/2013, 12:22 pm

^At the moment graduation from NYADA and a Broadway career (37%) is leading the poll. fanny2

And isn't it interesting how for Blaine a wedding with Kurt is only 3rd place (20%), after being successful at Harvard (40%) or being president of the United States (21%). When for Kurt the wedding to Blaine is 2nd place and gets 30% (at the moment).
I guess this pictures the Klainer interests perfectly, right? dryy

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/20/2013, 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/20/2013, 12:23 pm

Reading the comments is a HOOT. A few men have voiced that they want Blaine to be hit by a car!!!
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/20/2013, 12:43 pm

bayth wrote:Poll for "endgame" of characters on Glee.  Please vote for Kurt to have anything other than a "fairytale" wedding to Blaine.  Thanks.  tonguue 
Please tell me the Glee writers won't decide what to do with the characters based on the results of a stupid poll.

The comments section is full of idiots. Kurt deserves to have a successful career not just be a supporting boyfriend or first trophy husband to "Blaine the Great" as some of those morons suggest.

ETA: All of the ideas for Kurt are so dumb and making me angry with the person who wrote them. Why would Kurt go back to the place he spend 18 years trying to escape, while other people become presidents or Broadway stars? Why can't Kurt be a star instead of just a supporting player? I hate this poll so much and I hate MICHAEL SLEZAK for writing this BS.

Last edited by sheny on 10/20/2013, 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/20/2013, 12:54 pm

bayth wrote:Reading the comments is a HOOT.  A few men have voiced that they want Blaine to be hit by a car!!!
lmao! Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/20/2013, 1:04 pm

sheny wrote:
bayth wrote:Poll for "endgame" of characters on Glee.  Please vote for Kurt to have anything other than a "fairytale" wedding to Blaine.  Thanks.  tonguue 
Please tell me the Glee writers won't decide what to do with the characters based on the results of a stupid poll.
Come on, you know they probably will.
(Not even kidding here)

The comments section is full of idiots. Kurt deserves to have a successful career not just be a supporting boyfriend or first trophy husband to "Blaine the Great" as some of those morons suggest.
Agreed.

And although I know there are a lot of Kurtsies who initially wanted Kurt to go into fashion when he had to decide between fulltime Vogue and NYADA, I have the feeling that a lot of the comments on that poll who want a fashion career for Kurt now only want that so his 'hubby' Blaine can be the (Broadway) star in their relationship. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/20/2013, 1:38 pm

hubby blaine can shine my shoes, anytime! i can't with these comments...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 10/20/2013, 1:39 pm

sheny wrote:

ETA: All of the ideas for Kurt are so dumb and making me angry with the person who wrote them. Why would Kurt go back to the place he spend 18 years trying to escape, while other people become presidents or Broadway stars? Why can't Kurt be a star instead of just a supporting player? I hate this poll so much and I hate MICHAEL SLEZAK for writing this BS.
I noticed that as well. dryy

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next