Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Buenos 8/22/2013, 6:55 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Yeah. I have decided to carry on watching for Chris (rather than for Kurt *sniff*) so I am just eager for as much NYC as possible. Nearer the end of S4, they did seem to start to make a more group dynamic at last with the NYC 3 so hopefully they will catch a clue and keep that going. That makes for more interesting viewing, [i]if everyone gets substantial involvement[/i], than divvying up guest stars to only individual characters.
Preach!

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  brisallie 8/22/2013, 10:18 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Yeah, 'Get Back' is not my favorite Beatles song either.
On the plus side: I am very curious how Lea and Chris will pull that one off. Smile 

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele
Such amazing news that two of my very best friends are going to be on #Glee this year! @ddlovato & @PhoebeStrole! Thank you @MrRPMurphy! ❤️
Although I like Lea, this sometimes I don't like about her, she claims everyone is her best friends.
Phoebe Strole was with Lea in Spring Awakening, I think? So they do know each other quite a while.
My bad. I should had to do some research before to complaint. Anyways, I don't know how I feel about this, because by one side I'm glad they're bringing more characters to NY, and is better is those people were/are involved with Broadway. However, I feel this new people is only to prop Rachel, and if we add Demi as the new friend of Rachel, and possible gf of Santana. I just feel like,once again, Kurt is puts aside.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 8/22/2013, 11:00 pm

brisallie wrote:
On the plus side: I am very curious how Lea and Chris will pull that one off. Smile 

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele
Such amazing news that two of my very best friends are going to be on #Glee this year! @ddlovato & @PhoebeStrole! Thank you @MrRPMurphy! ❤️
Although I like Lea, this sometimes I don't like about her, she claims everyone is her best friends.
Phoebe Strole was with Lea in Spring Awakening, I think? So they do know each other quite a while.
My bad. I should had to do some research before to complaint. Anyways, I don't know how I feel about this, because by one side I'm glad they're bringing more characters to NY, and is better is those people were/are involved with Broadway. However, I feel this new people is only to prop Rachel, and if we add Demi as the new friend of Rachel, and possible gf of Santana. I just feel like,once again, Kurt is puts aside.
However, what if the reason we're hearing more about these characters/implied storylines for Rachel and Santana and NOT so much for Kurt is because Kurt's would be far too spoilery of far more than just those storylines or for Kurt/the show in general and RIB CAN'T say anything?

(For example, if it revealed by implication that Adam was still in the picture... Like: Kurt AND Adam join a band. Or Adam Lambert's character is leader of NYADA-based rock-band who wants to get rid of The Apples... etc.)

There's have been episodes in that past which in spoilers looked Kurt-light or Kurt-free which ended up with him a more substantial role, so why not story arcs or a season as well?

Even if in the first 3 episodes Kurt doesn't have much on his own or the appearance that he will, it's reasonably possible that after the mini-hiatus THAT'S when RIB are developing more for Kurt, when they'll have the room to. And as I do think there's a good chance Adam/Oliver IS coming back, all the moreso.

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/22/2013, 11:21 pm

SippyCupofLuv wrote:
brisallie wrote:

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:
However, what if the reason we're hearing more about these characters/implied storylines for Rachel and Santana and NOT so much for Kurt is because Kurt's would be far too spoilery of far more than just those storylines or for Kurt/the show in general and RIB CAN'T say anything?

(For example, if it revealed by implication that Adam was still in the picture... Like: Kurt AND Adam join a band. Or Adam Lambert's character is leader of NYADA-based rock-band who wants to get rid of The Apples... etc.)

There's have been episodes in that past which in spoilers looked Kurt-light or Kurt-free which ended up with him a more substantial role, so why not story arcs or a season as well?

Even if in the first 3 episodes Kurt doesn't have much on his own or the appearance that he will, it's reasonably possible that after the mini-hiatus THAT'S when RIB are developing more for Kurt, when they'll have the room to. And as I do think there's a good chance Adam/Oliver IS coming back, all the moreso.

I think the fact they probably haven't wrote anymore episodes except for the three they are filming, is why we haven't heard about any Kurt storyline as they have yet to write it.

Adam L's character people believe could appear possibly episode four or five.

And they do like to spoil any Kurt storyline closer to the air date.

But hopefully we start hearing things during the hiatus. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/23/2013, 12:38 am

They're doing Seasons of Love in the tribute. Excuse me while I go cry in a corner.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2013, 12:58 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:They're doing Seasons of Love in the tribute. Excuse me while I go cry in a corner.
I am hoping Blaine does not solo on this, while everyone else is his back up. dryy 

This should be sung by Kurt, Rachel, Artie, Tina and Mercedes and Will.

They knew Finn a lot longer.

Though the spoiler says cast, which could mean the entire cast, like a big choir. That would be lovely if that was the case. 

I think I might cry during this episode. crycry
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/23/2013, 1:00 am

No matter who sings it I am going to be mess... Why Cory, why....crycry

I also think it would be better for the old gang to sing it but I think maybe we should leave this particular episode out of our usual snarking and complaining... no matter what it's going to be terribly sad, this is unforunately one of very few episodes on glee these days who had it's reason and the writers didn't have easy task... I just hope it's going to be respectable goodbye to Finn and Cory too...:( 
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2013, 1:15 am

I just listened to it, and it is perfect.

I can see Mercedes and Artie singing this as well as Rachel and Kurt.

I feel for the cast as they will probably be filming this episode next week which is what I am guessing. :( 

I actually hope only the songs are spoiled but nothing else.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2013, 1:19 am

The cast is going to be so emotionally spent.

Can you imagine Lea during the filming and singing of these songs??
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2013, 1:29 am

Buenos wrote:The cast is going to be so emotionally spent.

Poor Lea, I feel for her. :( 

This will be an extremely draining episode.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/23/2013, 1:32 am

I swear I will kill something if Blaine sings. Not even kidding. The only ones who should sing are the originals and Chord.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/23/2013, 1:34 am

Oh, this is going to be so perfect. I'm going to cry for sure. I've wanted this song since I stumbled upon this show in early/mid season two. I wanted it for the S3 graduation, but this is even more powerful. I wish it didn't come at the price of Cory, though.

There is no way Blaine will sing the male solo, guys. The female and male solos of this song will take the strongest voices in the cast to sing them. For the guys, this would be Artie for the kid cast and Will for the adults. Maybe Kurt also. As for adult females with stronger voices....I don't know. But for the kid cast...Tina, Santana, Rachel and Mercedes will all do just fine. Actually, there is a second female solo toward the end of the song in which she has to hit the high C note. Maybe Lea would be able to...I was impressed with her range as Maria in WSS. It would be appropriate for her to sing the glory note to her dead lover. But you know, Amber would probably be the best choice for the highest note. She has the strongest voice and the highest range. She sang opera in "I Do" and she sang the highest note of the entire cast so far...that note she hit in "Jump". Amber may be perfect for it due to her powerful voice.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/23/2013, 1:37 am

I also hope   Blaine don't sing, if he must sing I hope it is in the background not lead. Kurt and or Rachel should sing lead, not Blaine sings too much Anderson.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/23/2013, 1:38 am

I don't even know how they will manage to sing. When I am the slightest bit emotional, all tone goes out the window for me. To see professional singers sing emotional parts while choked with tears and still able to sound good amazes me. Only here, the emotions are too real.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/23/2013, 1:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvyHuse6buY

Here is the movie version. It's my favorite because Tracie Thoms hits that note flawlessly and better than I've ever heard in any of the stage versions (this includes the OBC and the Filmed Live on Broadway versions). The glory note is at 2:56

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2013, 1:42 am

I love the episode title:

"Beautiful Tribute". wub 

If Blaine and the noobs can just be supporting I will be happy. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/23/2013, 1:43 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:

I don't even know how they will manage to sing. When I am the slightest bit emotional, all tone goes out the window for me. To see professional singers sing emotional parts while choked with tears and still able to sound good amazes me. Only here, the emotions are too real.
That's why I think they should have 2 versions. It won't be too hard to record it in the studio as long as they don't think too much about the context, but I bet you they won't be able to lip synch without bursting in tears, so they should do it live. It would be acapella and off key and everyone would be singing it, including the parents, but it would be very emotional and much more raw.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2013, 1:44 am

ColferInspired wrote:

"Beautiful Tribute". wub 

For a beautiful man.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/23/2013, 1:46 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

That's why I think they should have 2 versions. It won't be too hard to record it in the studio as long as they don't think too much about the context, but I bet you they won't be able to lip synch without bursting in tears, so they should do it live. It would be acapella and off key and everyone would be singing it, including the parents, but it would be very emotional and much more raw.
This would be so perfect. A live version and a studio one.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2013, 1:49 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

I think it would be beautiful if they did this live, but only if the ones singing it feel they can, that it isn't too much for them. A studio version would be perfect as well.

If they are filming this episode next week, we should hear about the other songs.

If Kurt gets a solo like "IWTHYH" I think I will be pausing my download as I know I will be bawling.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/23/2013, 1:54 am

Buenos wrote:
Divalicious wrote:The people that hate Kurt can just hate him more, the people that love Kurt are going to be excited that SOMEONE in NY grows a pair of eyes, and have the thought that Kurt is a catch.
See I don't get this.   So far in the show, Blaine, Karofsky, Chandler and Adam all were attracted to Kurt.   So the show has shown that Kurt is "a catch".  

Adam was shown to find Kurt very  attractive.   I don't think the problem is Kurt being desirable, the problem is not letting him develop a relationship with anyone outside of Blaine, even if it's just a mid game LI.   With ADAM the  thing was that the show never let it go forward.

I could care less about Kurt getting another LI if they are going to treat him the way they treat Rachel's boy toys, either egging her or being gigolos.  
-Blaine was attracted to the Gap guy and Rachel (a girl) before giving Kurt a chance.

-Karofsky was seriously messed up and lost. He also tried to hit on Sebastian.

-Chandler was treated as a harmless joke. Like, "Haha! Of course this goofy, hyper little boy is attracted to Kurt!"

-Adam is the only "babe" that noticed Kurt first without Kurt chasing him...you know what I mean?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2013, 1:54 am

I just feel that Amber, Kurt and Artie have to be singing, all the original cast. Plus how can they have Will not sing?

Lea singing lead on anything, Geeze, I'll give her a pass if she doesn't want to.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/23/2013, 1:58 am

sheny wrote:

I'm not very familiar with the Beatles so I looked for the song Kurt and Rachel will sing on Youtube. blinkk  I wasn't expecting this and honestly I'm a little disappointed. I really wanted to like it but I don't. :( "Let it be" sounds good though.
I actually love it so much! I love the old fashioned, rock feel. This is so different from the usual Hummelberry duet...those two always sing old fashioned pop rather than rock. Old songs from movies (Get Happy/Happy Days Are Here Again) and Broadway ballads (Defying Gravity, Bring Him Home, For Good). I love this! These two are letting their hair down, so to speak.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2013, 2:00 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
-Blaine was attracted to the Gap guy and Rachel (a girl) before giving Kurt a chance.

-Chandler was treated as a harmless joke. Like, "Haha! Of course this goofy, hyper little boy is attracted to Kurt!"

-Adam is the only "babe" that noticed Kurt first without Kurt chasing him...you know what I mean?
Who cares if Blaine liked a Gap guy and Rachel, the show made pains to show it didn't matter and it didn't compare to his attraction to Kurt.

And  Adam was first attracted to Kurt but the show didn't pursue it in more detail.  A hot English guy was attracted to Kurt so there is no special reason to have to spell out that Kurt is a catch anymore.

Don't give me wrong, I think a midgame LI for Kurt would be nice if it gave him an interesting SL and character development, but I just don't it's needed to just  show that others find him attractive at this point.

Last edited by Buenos on 8/23/2013, 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/23/2013, 2:03 am

Buenos wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

Who cares if Blaine liked a Gap guy and Rachel, the show made pains to show it didn't matter and it didn't compare to his attraction to Kurt.

And  Adam was first attracted to Kurt but the show didn't pursue it in more detail.  The point is  a hot English guy was attracted to Kurt so there is no special reason to have to spell out that Kurt is a catch.
It felt like he was treating Kurt as an afterthought and settling for Kurt because he was there. At least, that's what is felt like to me.

The first time they ever spelled out Kurt being a catch was when Rachel said so. But to have Adam actually being interested in Kurt first kind of drove the point home. Especially after the writers continued to mock his appearance via Sebastian.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next