Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

+30
TimF
MissSoniaPP
tanita_mors
karmapolice
glimmerle
GreenEyes
Georgette888
teardrop
Ireth
kac
SippyCupofLuv
brisallie
sheny
opals
coxfire
Delight
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
arina
ColdFlame96
Glorfindel
Divalicious
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
34 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  brisallie 10/29/2013, 12:26 pm

Going back to Darren,I dont get why all of sudden he's promoting Klaine? Last time I checked,his team wasn't in favor of that. It was something weird actually,and awfully it leaded to crisscolfers to think it was amother proof they were against Chris/Darren romance :rolleyes:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Lottie2303 10/29/2013, 12:32 pm

Dude is desperate for awards and the Klaine category is actually is best chance for a nomination. Darren knows he will never, ever win any other kind of awards that actually has some critical recognition. Hence, he rides on Chris shoulders again.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/29/2013, 12:43 pm

brisallie wrote:Going back to Darren,I dont get why all of sudden he's promoting Klaine? Last time I checked,his team wasn't in favor of that. It was something weird actually,and awfully it leaded to crisscolfers to think it was amother proof they were against Chris/Darren romance :rolleyes:
It's not so much about promoting Klaine, but promoting Darren. They want Darren to be up their accepting an award just to get his face out there. I can't remember who said it first, but Darren would go to the opening of an envelope if there were photographers there. It's all about getting his face and name out there as much as possible.

I really hope they don't make it into the final round. And if they do make it to the final round, I hope they don't win. And if they do win, I hope that Chris skips the event.

In all seriousness, how the hell can they even consider a couple who had maybe 12 scenes together in the past year as having the best chemistry?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/29/2013, 1:21 pm

koukou I claim responsibility for the "opening of an envelope" comment.

I find it rather ironic that Darren's people were very fast to jump on promoting Darren for his favorite actor slot and best bromance (with Chord) but they waited a good long time before promoting for the Klaine pairing. My theory... they are scared to death of Darren to again have his popularity on the show being linked to Chris. Worse, they are scared of Darren competing with Chris in the same catagory. Last year Darren was up against Chris in the initial rounds (the way he is here). Not only didn't Darren make it to that final round, but Chris won that catagory.

They need Darren to get some recognition away from Chris and have struggled mightily to get it, but have little to show for it. His tour was very small scale and still struggled to sell tickets despite their early pronouncement of it being "sold out". His movie was a flop and except for his brief stint on Broadway, Darren has not had real success away from Glee (and it can be very easily argued that everything he has managed to get is totally a result of him being on Glee). How much of a smack would it be if the only nomination for Darren to make it to the final round would be for Klaine (again, linking him to Chris) and Chris is the one of the two of them to make it to the final round in favorite actor? Because that would be some pretty heavy evidence that Darren is still dependant on Chris's coat tails. I also think that Darren's people want to disassociate Darren to some degree from Klaine because it's a gay pairing in to many people, there's no future in being forever linked to a gay role. They'd rather play up the "epic" bromance of Blaine and Sam than return to what really gave Darren his place in the Glee universe.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/29/2013, 5:12 pm

Maybe they actually received some insider tipps, that Darren is losing on the other two categories, but he has a shot with Chris for best chemistry. I actually expect them to be nominated, as much as I dislike it. I have no problem at all to be proven different.

BTW is anyone else heavily promoting to get votes? Chris so far hasn't even mentioned it once...I tend to trust Chris tactics, so I am wondering.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/29/2013, 5:22 pm

I think the entertainment pages and "fashion bloggers" catching up and posting the Chris Halloween gift will get him more sneaky votes than any other method. And the best was that he didn't have to promote those positive articles and posts. I think he did twitter promote the PCA's last year with a joke attached but only after he was one of the nominees.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/29/2013, 5:40 pm

Pushing just to get nominated as hard as Darren's people have been pushing screams of desperation. Yes, the PCAs are a nice award to win, but we're not exactly talking about a prestigious award. It's a good step above the TCAs (at least so far as there's no network manipulation of the results), but it's a huge step down from something like the Emmys or the Golden Globes. It's nice to get because it's a sign that your fans really, really like you, but it's not exactly something that makes or breaks a career.

Considering that last year Darren didn't make to to the final round and he's connected to three catagories, his people are going to pull out all the stops to make sure that he at least makes it to the final round in one of the three catagories. I think that their preferences are the individual award and best bromance, but they'll take Klaine if that's all they can get. Admittedly, my goal is to help ensure that he gets none of the above.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/29/2013, 7:11 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
It's not so much about promoting Klaine, but promoting Darren.  They want Darren to be up their accepting an award just to get his face out there.  I can't remember who said it first, but Darren would go to the opening of an envelope if there were photographers there.  It's all about getting his face and name out there as much as possible.  

I really hope they don't make it into the final round.  And if they do make it to the final round, I hope they don't win.  And if they do win, I hope that Chris skips the event.

In all seriousness, how the hell can they even consider a couple who had maybe 12 scenes together in the past year as having the best chemistry?  
As the text in bold: I wonder the same. So any of you know how these possibly nominees are chosen? For instance, I know networks send some videos to the Emmy organization, in order to consider its series and actors. But that is a award with a higher prestige than PCA, and isn't based on popularity. So what or who are behind this? networks or agencies?

As regards Darren, as I'm not someone who follows his career, I've no idea how is he seen by the media and GA. But from what I've perceived, it might be true that Darren needs urgently to stop being considered a 'coat tail'. And I'm not only referring to Chris, I also remember it was rumoured that Darren was following Daniel Radcliffe steps, as first he was 'Harry freaking Potter', and then coincidentally got the role in 'How to...' after Daniel left. So it makes you to think it was done on purpose.

And can I be evil? I sincerely liked when Chris won the PCA months ago, and Darren didn't even got a nomination, I'm simply tired he's considered the best of Klaine. You know as Chris is the 'ugly side'.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/29/2013, 7:16 pm

Let's get real here.  Chris has chemistry with inanimate objects (hello, Bruce) - I've been writing in Kurt and Rachel for chemistry.  While Darren is an inanimate object phr34r - he doesn't have much chemistry with Chris.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/30/2013, 3:22 am

Someone on tumblr did the right thing. Kurt as he should look in the episode with the tattoo artist:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 37 Tumblr_mvgsg1eDaH1rfv1two1_400
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/30/2013, 4:20 am

^ Link? I cam finally reblog this very great looking picture. ARMS!!!! Yeah! But now the distraction is finally gone dryy 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/30/2013, 7:12 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Link? I cam finally reblog this very great looking picture. ARMS!!!! Yeah! But now the distraction is finally gone dryy 
Link  

Quick FYI - if you use your right mouse button - a menu will pop up with "copy image location" that will give the link to the photo.

And why am I up at 3:13 in the morning? Insomnia SUCKS!! Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 37 11971

Last edited by bayth on 10/30/2013, 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/30/2013, 7:16 am

^Thx, I will remember that neutre 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/30/2013, 7:35 am

fantastica - I found the perfect gif for you on tumblr:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 37 Tumblr_inline_muwe11N7gb1qduu6m
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 37 Empty

Post  Lottie2303 10/31/2013, 5:10 pm

The AHS fandom is currently discussing if Ryan purposely shaded Chris in the last episode antifana 

Apparently there is this very minor, obvious gay character who wrote a NYT-bestseller book and Fiona (lead character) basically says 'Don't forget who put you there". The mentioned character was also very minor and didn't need all those personal details.

I have not seen it yet, but considering Ryan's subtlety usually equals a sledgehammer, I find the comment very obvious and perceive it against Chris. Ryan seems too be mad beyond control that Chris is actually successful without him (as if a children book could have lived off the Glee name. How many Glee stars tried to sell their music already and until today, every single one of them failed??!). Furthermore, he already threw Dianna under the buy in TNN and look how it turned out for her. Run, Chris, run! badday 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/31/2013, 5:21 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:The AHS fandom is currently discussing if Ryan purposely shaded Chris in the last episode antifana

Apparently there is this very minor, obvious gay character who wrote a NYT-bestseller book and Fiona (lead character) basically says 'Don't forget who put you there". The mentioned character was also very minor and didn't need all those personal details.
I just heard that, and there are too many hints to make this just a coincidence.

Ryan is a jealous, vindictive asshole. tronco sayian antifana
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/31/2013, 7:13 pm

If Ryan writes all his shows based on real life (like he tends to do anyway), I have no problem believing he's saying these things out loud in his life. Glee set must be a joyous place to work in. And Ryan proves time and time again what a jerk he is. I bet he's always looking for things to stab people with in his shows. We can't even know who he has previously hurt with screenplays.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/31/2013, 8:20 pm

Trollphy will never let go of the PR shitstorm Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 37 Its_raining_shitthat hit in 2011 when he mentioned that the seniors would graduate off of Glee and Chris said that he heard about it on twitter.  Ever since then Kurt has been a punching bag for the writers. The fierceness, strength and fighter he once was isn't allowed to peek through very much.  I miss Kurt.   And given that Chris has been very successful away from Glee - Trollphy is angry that Chris isn't thanking him and kissing his ass for all that he has.  Chris has thanked him for his job and character on Glee, but in his books and movie Ry-Ry isn't mentioned.  Trollphy ego knows no boundaries.

Happy Halloween Everyone! Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 37 Hall-candy1-smiley_zps5de50dc1
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/31/2013, 8:44 pm

happy halloween to you too, dear!

ded 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/31/2013, 10:12 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:The AHS fandom is currently discussing if Ryan purposely shaded Chris in the last episode antifana

I just heard that, and there are too many hints to make this just a coincidence.

Ryan is a jealous, vindictive asshole. tronco sayian antifana
I saw what this was about, and Ryan isn't technically shading Chris.

But if he is in some small way would this be flattering instead? saispa 

The character you are talking about, Ryan created this character for the actor (same what he did for Chris). This character is in the show for three or four episodes.

The reference is as Truman Capote reference, not made up by Ryan.

This is a part of the article with Ryan that discusses this character.

Also, I love Leslie Jordan as one of the council members and the fact that Fiona is of course a fan of the gays.
Oh Fiona loves the gays. I have always loved Leslie. I wrote this for him and offered it to him. He’s doing like 3 or 4 episodes and he’s great. He’s like our little Truman Capote. I love that it’s revealed that Fiona controls the New York Times Bestseller List. I think she controls a lot of those lists. He’s very beholden to her for his Truman-like success.

Here is the article.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/31/american-horror-story-shocker-ryan-murphy/#more-149872
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/1/2013, 8:25 am

^ Thanks for giving the information. I still find the dialogue off, but to be fair, I kind of believe Chris really isn't on Ryan's mind when he is writing for AHS.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/1/2013, 11:47 am

^Let's hope so, but otoh maybe Ryan was killing 2 birds with 1 stone. saispa 

Ah well, maybe he was wrongly accused this time, but it's not like he has the best reputation in town. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/1/2013, 2:03 pm

No, there's no question that RM is a petty, vinctictive little troll who'll get his pound of flesh any way he can. But this is way too subtle a dig for him. When he's trying to punish someone, he's much more overt about it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/1/2013, 2:16 pm

^So what you're saying is that Ryan should feel flattered for being wrongly accused of thinking up such a subtle dig? sifflou moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/1/2013, 2:18 pm

Either that, or Chris should be flattered at having his success compared to Capote. saispa
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next