Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

+30
TimF
MissSoniaPP
tanita_mors
karmapolice
glimmerle
GreenEyes
Georgette888
teardrop
Ireth
kac
SippyCupofLuv
brisallie
sheny
opals
coxfire
Delight
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
arina
ColdFlame96
Glorfindel
Divalicious
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
34 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  fantastica 11/7/2013, 3:21 pm

i don't think any of the actors ship any pair unless the ship benefit their characters specifically (such as more storylines, better storylines, etc.)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9

Post  Jellyrolls 11/8/2013, 12:10 am

Mr. Attention Whore is doing a live Q&A tonight while Glee is airing on the west coast.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/8/2013, 12:13 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Mr. Attention Whore is doing a live Q&A tonight while Glee is airing on the west coast.
Good timing.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 11/8/2013, 12:17 am

Trollphy or Blarren?
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/8/2013, 12:19 am

fantastica wrote:i don't think any of the actors ship any pair unless the ship benefit their characters specifically (such as more storylines, better storylines, etc.)
Exaxctly, yet the ass lickers and the more deranged Klaine shippers all gush about how Darren is sooo in love with the Klaine concept than selfish Chris who doesn't get the fans. LOL. Darren is out for Darren (nothing wrong with that I might add) but his not wanting to distinguish Klaine from Blam is just too hilarious.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/8/2013, 12:19 am

bayth wrote:Trollphy or Blarren?
Blarren.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/8/2013, 3:37 am

still milking the show. not surprising.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/8/2013, 5:43 am

Look at this. He can't have seen it his tag isn't in the tweet.

Something fishy is going on.

Is this his way to try and get votes?

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 40 Tumblr_mvxfwbX4Rx1r4gxc3o1_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 40 Tumblr_mvxfwbX4Rx1r4gxc3o2_r1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 5:50 am

Mmmh, I think he had every right to confront this tweet and call out the person. We would applaud Chris if he did the same. Overall to wish an entire cast to have cancer is disgusting.

However I agree it is fishy that he is doing it while trying to get votes for the PCA. With Darren, I do believe the timing is no coincidence and he tries to garner attention. That certainly bothers me, as bullying should be treated as serious violation and not as publicity stunt.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/8/2013, 5:55 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Mmmh, I think he had every right to confront this tweet and call out the person. We would applaud Chris if he did the same. Overall to wish an entire cast to have cancer is disgusting.

However I agree it is fishy that he is doing it while trying to get votes for the PCA. With Darren, I do believe the timing is no coincidence and he tries to garner attention. That certainly bothers me, as bullying should be treated as serious violation and not as publicity stunt.
But his tweet said she tweeted it at him, his tag isn't in the tweet. If you look at her tweet again @DarrenCriss isn't there meaning he couldn't have seen it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 5:59 am

Good point. I didn't see that. So basically his second tweet is non-sense as she never tagged him. Hence, Darren never saw the tweet... Okay, I take everything back, someone was looking for specific tweets to make Darren look good. Desperate much?! blinkk 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/8/2013, 6:05 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Good point. I didn't see that. So basically his second tweet is non-sense as she never tagged him. Hence, Darren never saw the tweet... Okay, I take everything back, someone was looking for specific tweets to make Darren look good. Desperate much?! blinkk 
Or Darren set it up.

There was meant to be Q&A but this turns up.

Some are already feeling sorry for him. Others are just saying he is trolling on tumblr as they picked out the same thing I saw.

What if this person is a friend of his and they set this up.

Q&A would bring attention to his twitter so a lot of people would see it.

Maybe his PR people suggested it?

I think they are desperate for him to win to make him look good at something.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 6:12 am

Oh, Darren appears to be very desperate for while already. He wants the PCA badly.

I don't believe it was a set up, because he/his team looked on purpose for an offensive tweet. How active is the twitter account of the initial poster? Should be easy to figure out if that person is actually real. Nonetheless, poorly executed as the initial poster never tweeted Darren so his response didn't make sense. Her reaction also was genuine and very realistic: how die he find her tweet while conducting a Q&A.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/8/2013, 6:16 am

I missed the rest of it.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 40 Tumblr_mvxfwbX4Rx1r4gxc3o3_r1_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 40 Tumblr_mvxfwbX4Rx1r4gxc3o4_r1_500

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 9 - Page 40 Tumblr_mvxfwbX4Rx1r4gxc3o5_r1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 6:19 am

This is odd and that is an understatement blinkk 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/8/2013, 6:26 am

Lottie2303 wrote:This is odd and that is an understatement blinkk 
He cannot of have seen the original tweet.

But I will look on twitter to see if I can find her.

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=542
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40