Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

+26
ladydianab
Kurt Hummel
Buenos
AnneNeville
Divalicious
coxfire
bayth
fountain
Georgette888
Ireth
sjonnepon
Ranwing
ColdFlame96
sheny
glimmerle
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Lottie2303
Delight
arina
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
fantastica
30 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Buenos 9/6/2013, 2:37 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_msov7mNAyg1r2tx2go1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_msov7mNAyg1r2tx2go2_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Lottie2303 9/6/2013, 2:54 am

Buenos wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_msoc3anNvB1qe476yo1_500

bounce bounce bounce
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! But I want to know the project, like now tonguue 

P.S. I love the twitter name carsonisdead Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/6/2013, 3:42 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_msoy9d58ZP1qe476yo1_1280

[source]

Old but never seen before picture of Chris with a fan.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/6/2013, 7:02 am

Buenos wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_msoc3anNvB1qe476yo1_500

bounce bounce bounce
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_mbdlbuqOkA1rheqhwo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/6/2013, 7:21 am

Why is half my tumblr feed full with people freaking out that Chris wasn't cast as James Dean? Yeah, it was also my dream movie, but there are other biopics. Chris is most certainly talking about a different movie, why else "confirm" it??! I am confused.saispa 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 9/6/2013, 8:43 am

Because people speculate (often in an uniformed way or based on no facts or source) and then somehow, after a few days of reblogs, this spec becomes accepted 'truth' and people freak.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/6/2013, 8:47 am

Georgette888 wrote:Because people speculate (often in an uniformed way or based on no facts or source) and then somehow, after a few days of reblogs, this spec becomes accepted 'truth' and people freak.
Yeah, but I really don't get this particular freak-out. I mean, Chris just confirmed hours ago he is attached to a biopic... neutre unsure 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/6/2013, 9:17 am

^I guess a lot of fans wanted Chris as James Dean, and are not sure what other biopic he's attached to.
TBH: although I see the resemblance, and I think that Chris could have pulled it off and would have done the legacy of James Dean justice with his acting, I'm kinda glad he's not gonna play him. James Dean is one of those icons that people get touchy about when being copied (similar as the Beatles, lol).

Georgette888 wrote:Because people speculate (often in an uniformed way or based on no facts or source) and then somehow, after a few days of reblogs, this spec becomes accepted 'truth' and people freak.
Tumblr in a nutshell. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/6/2013, 10:29 am

I'll settle to just watch your freak out! Amazing gifs by the way.

Attached is always way better than considered. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/6/2013, 10:48 am

There has been speculation for awhile that it could be the new Robert Zemickis film "Barefoot Bandit" which is a biopic. They have suggested this quite a few times on Porcelain Fans.

I can't wait to hear what it is. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/6/2013, 10:52 am

I just hope many people won't end up disappointed. There are already many speculation and if it won't be something big people will disappointed. I am personally mostly just happy there is a new project of Chris coming.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/6/2013, 11:02 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_msosswc3Fe1snr1d6o1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/6/2013, 11:05 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_msoguzVSb71re1q6qo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/6/2013, 11:07 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_msogdaz9oR1sh1c97o1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 23 Tumblr_msogdaz9oR1sh1c97o3_500
Sarah Stewart is an australian paralympic athlete
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/6/2013, 11:44 am

ColferInspired wrote:There has been speculation for awhile that it could be the new Robert Zemickis film "Barefoot Bandit" which is a biopic. They have suggested this quite a few times on Porcelain Fans.

I can't wait to hear what it is. Smile
That is actually an interesting suggestion. Haven't heard it before and would be an entire different direction as I suspected. I most certainly wouldn't#t mind this one.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 9/6/2013, 12:28 pm

This may be the 'barefoot bandit' they're talking about.  He was a thief here in the Pacific northwest a few years ago.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/6/2013, 12:34 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Yeah, but I really don't get this particular freak-out. I mean, Chris just confirmed hours ago he is attached to a biopic... neutre unsure 
Hey, we finally get another acting project that Chris has confirmed he's attached to and is just waiting official confirmation.  It's all good!

The James Dean Biopic that people were talking about is  scheduled to begin production in early 2014, so for Glee logistic reasons Chris couldn't do it even if he wanted to.  Some of the meltdowns , like the one about Lea  not coming out in the "Les Mis" movie don't take into account that Lea or  Chris (or any of the Glee actors) simply can't be considered for the many projects that conflict with Glee's filming schedule.   They most likely can't audition or apply for those projects from the get go.

For example, Dianna Agron's movie "The family" was filmed in Sept-Oct  2012 which would have been in the heart of Glee's production if she was still a regular not just in name on the show last year.

I suspect the project Chris is involved with won't start production until April/May 2014 at the earliest.   I'm still hoping that Chris will be able to film his asylum movie in the winter hiatus (he wrote himself a supporting, not a lead role).  Plus I want Disney/Pixar project.

As a Chris fan I don't want much, do I?  phr34r
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/6/2013, 2:12 pm

^ Oh, I totally agree and I am very excited. I just didn't understand the sheer despair by some fans for Chris not getting cast for the James Dean part. Chances are, he was never in consideration, but obviously talked from the very beginning from a different movie (the one he is attached to).

I really, really hope the Asylum movie will be shot during his winter break. It is the project I am most looking forward too.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/6/2013, 2:22 pm

Obviously whatever the project is, they've taken into consideration his commitment to Glee for the next two years and are prepared to work around his schedule (depending on when production is due to begin). Depending on the film, initial filming might only need a few months which can be arranged so as not to interfere too much with his filming of Glee. Chris could, obviously, skip a few episodes (the way Darren did when he has his stint on Broadway) which would make me sad because I want to see Chris on my tv as much as possible. But it's a sacrifice I'll be very happy to make if it means Chris's career being elevated to a whole new level.

I'm guessing that there are a few other things to be worked out on the pre-production side (such as finalizing casting) before we get an announcement about the project. I'll be more than satisfied if Chris's role is a supporting one because I want to see him involved in a good project that gets both critical and commercial success. He doesn't need to carry the project (though I think he could).

The Barefoot Bandit might be an outstanding role for Chris and would be a great way for him to take on a major part that is completely different from anything we've seen him play before and Chris is a good age to play that part. And there is enough physical resemblance to make him a really good fit for this character.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 23 40168592-colton-harrismoore
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/6/2013, 2:47 pm

This is actually the first movie that really sounds plausible to me. They most certainly have some similarities in terms of appearance. Also it would be a really interesting role to tackle for Chris. I am most certainly looking forward to the official announcement hopefully very soon.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/6/2013, 2:53 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:This is actually the first movie that really sounds plausible to me. They most certainly have some similarities in terms of appearance. Also it would be a really interesting role to tackle for Chris. I am most certainly looking forward to the official announcement hopefully very soon.
Not wanting to get my hope up.  However this intrigues me:

From the Hollywood Reporter:

Zemeckis is overseeing the Taking Flight screenplay and is waiting for Milk scribe Dustin Lance Black to deliver the latest draft.

Based on Bob Friel’s book The Barefoot Bandit, the true story centers on 18-year-old Colton Harris-Moore, who became a cult hero for a string of crimes that baffled local police, Homeland Security and the FBI. Known as the “Barefoot Bandit” due to his preference to prowl without footwear, Harris-Moore is considered a modern-day Robin Hood, with his exploits gaining tens of thousands of fans on Facebook.
KurtChris already was in  that production of Milk's "8" play where he acted with George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Kevin Bacon among others.   So he's a familiar name to the screenwriter of that project.

Once again, not wanting to get my hopes up, but one can hope.  coool

Last edited by Buenos on 9/6/2013, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/6/2013, 2:58 pm

I am already excited that Chris is attached to a movie that he hasn't written himself. Any kind of news will probably excite me Razz 

P.S. I also totally love his self-written movies, but it is great to see Chris cast in movies, without being the screenwriter. A good balance is always great.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/6/2013, 3:06 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I am already excited that Chris is attached to a movie that he hasn't written himself. Any kind of news will probably excite me Razz 

P.S. I also totally love his self-written movies, but it is great to see Chris cast in movies, without being the screenwriter. A good balance is always great.
You're greedy too, you want it all. Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/6/2013, 3:08 pm

^ Naturally. Next project: world domination whis 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/6/2013, 3:10 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Naturally. Next project: world domination whis 
I'd settle for a Pixar/Disney project and after Glee wraps up it's 6th season, a role in either the Star Trek or Star Wars franchises. Razz 

I say dream big or go home!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next