Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

+26
ladydianab
Kurt Hummel
Buenos
AnneNeville
Divalicious
coxfire
bayth
fountain
Georgette888
Ireth
sjonnepon
Ranwing
ColdFlame96
sheny
glimmerle
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Lottie2303
Delight
arina
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
fantastica
30 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 6:31 pm

Georgette888 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I'm not sure if it's a religious thing or more of a theatre superstition thing, but in one of the videos of the 2010 live tour Chris made a cross with his hand (touching his forehead, chest, shoulders) before going on stage.

But I like him not giving too much of his private life away, and that includes his religious beliefs.
I think he's very smart that way, because he never tells anything he doesn't want to reveal, but he also never lies. He is indeed honest, but has no problem diverting a question in such a way that he doesn't have to give a very personal answer. Clever, and something I admire him greatly for. neutre
I love his half joking, half serous response to an interviewer grilling him on how much he makes on Gee ..."none of your damn business."  Razz 
Somehow I think I missed that. Which interview was it?
It was in one of the interviews he gave in Paris this summer.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7

Post  brisallie 9/3/2013, 7:33 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
brisallie wrote:@Lottie, what is an agonist? do you meant "agnostic"?

Personally I've always believed he's christian,because if I recall he mentioned something about prayers when happened the earthquack in Japan. Besides it seems he's from a religious family, but probably he's not someone who's into religion or church too much, like lots of youngster today.
Yups, opps, next time I doublecheck when I correct my automatic spelling helper fanny2

BTW, I agree with your opinion. I also value Chris for actually keeping his life private and for instance his religious belief to himself. It is after all not our business. I still wonder why I suddenly needed today an answer to this question fanny2 
Sometimes the spelling helper are right, sometimes. BTW I googled 'agonist' and it said is a medicine, so it made everything more weird.

And I don't know what was the reason behind your question, but personally when I'm doubtful about something or gets my interest, I want to know what celebs thing about it, especially those I admire. My doubts haven't been so religious, actually are more banal like alcohol and cigarettes.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/3/2013, 10:44 pm

Chris tweeted more TLOS announcements coming! Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/3/2013, 11:33 pm

^ more book tours or he will write the 3rd book?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/3/2013, 11:39 pm

fantastica wrote:^ more book tours or he will write the 3rd book?
Maybe both.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/3/2013, 11:44 pm

or even better yet, that it will be made into a movie???????????? allow me to squee before the reality kicks in.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/3/2013, 11:54 pm

fantastica wrote:or even better yet, that it will be made into a movie????????????  allow me to squee before the reality kicks in.
A movie would be great.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/4/2013, 4:27 am

brisallie wrote:And I don't know what was the reason behind your question, but personally when I'm doubtful about something or gets my interest, I want to know what celebs thing about it, especially those I admire. My doubts haven't been so religious, actually are more banal like alcohol and cigarettes.
Curiosity killed the cat. No harm for asking. We already had much weirder conversations going on here. It is not like any answer would have changed my perception about Chris.

About the tweet, I bet he is announcing the third book. it is the logical next step, as he remained very silent about the possibility of another installment. But overall, I am happy about any Chris unrelated-Glee news. hola 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/4/2013, 5:14 am

Here is the tweet. Smile 

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_mskuh6iYTH1qe476yo1_500

This says announcements not announcement.

He has already talked about book three so that could be one thing, and maybe something else? unsure
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/4/2013, 5:30 am

ColferInspired wrote:Here is the tweet. Smile 

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_mskuh6iYTH1qe476yo1_500

He has already talked about book three so that could be one thing, and maybe something else? unsure
Uii. Should I just bury all my hopes for a movie (*cough* Pixar *cough*)? But i bet it is LOS related. Why include other projects in a LOS tweet?!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/4/2013, 5:52 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Here is the tweet. Smile 

Uii. Should I just bury all my hopes for a movie (*cough* Pixar *cough*)? But i bet it is LOS related. Why include other projects in a LOS tweet?!
True.

He seems to love surprising us fans, so whatever these announcements are, we will probably find them out quite soon.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/4/2013, 6:01 am

I am just happy for any announcements. Currently it feels like a very long drought, which is especially surprising as he is currently filming. Even though I am happy, no one really seems to bother during the production of 5x03. At the very least, I most certainly suspect the announcement for the third book. That is a given, in my opinion.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/4/2013, 9:39 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
But, overall, i want him to be a Dexter Morgan character one day. I really want Chris to be a serial killer blushh 
Chris had mentioned that he's going to be a 'crazy ass' character in his next movie project about asylum patients, so you may get your wish yet...

I've re-watched the first season of Dexter recently and rediscovered my love for this friendly neighbourhood serial killer, and my appreciation of Michael C. Hall (I then proceeded to watch Six Feet Under, and reveled in the realistic portrayal of the gay couple in it, of which Michael C. Hall was one half of it). Like most TV shows (of which Glee is a prime example), the first season of Dexter seems to be its best.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/4/2013, 9:42 am

Delight wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
But, overall, i want him to be a Dexter Morgan character one day. I really want Chris to be a serial killer blushh 
Chris had mentioned that he's going to be a 'crazy ass' character in his next movie project about asylum patients, so you may get your wish yet...

I've re-watched the first season of Dexter recently and rediscovered my love for this friendly neighbourhood serial killer, and my appreciation of Michael C. Hall (I then proceeded to watch Six Feet Under, and reveled in the realistic portrayal of the gay couple in it, of which Michael C. Hall was one half of it). Like most TV shows (of which Glee is a prime example), the first season of Dexter seems to be its best.
I know and I really hope to get an annoucement for the Aslyum movie soon.

I started watching Six Feet Under yesterday and I freaking love it. Michael C. Hall is amazing and his relationship to his boyfriends (Keith?) is so intriguing. I particularly like the struggle of Dave, as he really isn't ready to admit his sexuality yet and therefore all the problems occur. It is so realsitic and heartbreaking. Dexter is just freaking amazing! But agreed, S1 next to S4 are the best.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/4/2013, 10:15 am

Lottie2303 wrote:

I started watching Six Feet Under yesterday and I freaking love it. Michael C. Hall is amazing and his relationship to his boyfriends (Keith?) is so intriguing. I particularly like the struggle of Dave, as he really isn't ready to admit his sexuality yet and therefore all the problems occur. It is so realsitic and heartbreaking. Dexter is just freaking amazing! But agreed, S1 next to S4 are the best.
What I like about David and Keith in 'Six Feet Under' is that the gay couple is portrayed as hardly any different from the heterosexual couples. Just because they're gay doesn't mean that they don't suffer the same relationship problems as everyone else. It's not all 'one true love' and 'old married couple suffering lesbian bed death' until the accusations of cheating (text cheating, skype-cheating, facebook-cheating, whatever) started flying about. You have two characters, who are each flawed in their own ways, trying to find a way to be together. When there's a conflict, you can see the POV of both characters and neither of them is entirely right or wrong. It's heart-breaking to see David being so afraid to 'come out' (going so far as to vote, as a deacon of his church, against the gay-friendly priest), but it is not right for Keith to want to force him out of the closet either.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/4/2013, 11:13 am

I know, there is also no difference about physical action between the hetero- and homosexual couples. You spoiled me about the Deacon as currently Dave is still very deep in the closet, but I am not surprised. I find it scary the first season was filmed 2001 and there is still such a vast difference between same-sex and difference-sex couples on television. SFU treats both couples equally with all the positive and negative. I really Keith and Dave can make it work. They truly deserve some happiness. crycry 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/4/2013, 1:40 pm

http://www.disney.fr/disney-channel/en-ce-moment

Chris Colfer will be in Spot Mag on Disney Channel France at 1130am PT/230pm ET
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_msm0psS3AB1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_msm0psS3AB1qe476yo2_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/4/2013, 2:27 pm

As much these days as Chris says he doesn't want to necessarily do an album, he talks about the subject enough that I think it will happen eventually. Razz 

Methinks there are offers out there and he's voiced how he might regret not doing one.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/4/2013, 2:40 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_m6abj4vklk1qjh31ro1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/4/2013, 4:16 pm

Buenos wrote:http://www.disney.fr/disney-channel/en-ce-moment

Chris Colfer will be in Spot Mag on Disney Channel France at 1130am PT/230pm ET
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_msm0psS3AB1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_msm0psS3AB1qe476yo2_500
This should be interesting. I understand some French. It does make a little mad through that no kids channel in US has done anything like this.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/4/2013, 10:06 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_msmlaqqrLg1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/5/2013, 7:20 pm

Sarah Hyland per her role In "Struck by Lightning"

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_msjzjgsu981rsotrzo1_250Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_msjzjgsu981rsotrzo9_250
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/5/2013, 7:50 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_msoc3anNvB1qe476yo1_500

bounce bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 9/5/2013, 7:59 pm

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Could be anything. Cannot wait to find out.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/5/2013, 8:01 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Could be anything. Cannot wait to find out.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 7 - Page 22 Tumblr_mmeuem6u2z1rl17nlo1_400
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next