Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

+29
Sunshine 2012
Divalicious
kac
M&M
TimF
ChrisColfersLightning
mindschemez
valkeakuulas
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
coxfire
Delight
ladydianab
Ranwing
fantastica
Jellyrolls
opals
tanita_mors
MoviesAreLife
Georgette888
Kurt addict
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
ColferInspired
Buenos
Glorfindel
bayth
Lottie2303
33 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Empty Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Lottie2303 4/8/2014, 12:40 pm

Buenos wrote:Yes,  nothing against most  HW celebs but they are not heroes, and the interminable parade of  self congratulatory benefits to them can get annoying.  These girls truly rock.

Exactly. And I love that Chris truly seems to respect, support and admire those two ladies.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  bayth 4/8/2014, 12:42 pm

I just meant to post that you're happy Chris was able to attend with his boyfriend not to respond directly to the posters.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Glorfindel 4/8/2014, 12:58 pm

bayth wrote:The Crisscolfer psychos are posting comments about Will on the site. I can't login to post a comment. Would some of you please post rebuttals to their stupidity? Thanks  No
Already on it.
These people are despicable.   antifana 
And they dare call themselves allies. Don't they f*cking know what Pussy Riot fights for?   :angry: 

Jellyrolls wrote:It might not be a good idea to post rebuttals. We know what these people are like. I'd hate to see it turn into a fandom war and take away from the importance of the event because people are dissing Will in the comments. If people do want to respond, I hope that they will post positively about the event rather than engage with these CC idiots.
Totally agree.

Have some very pretty x2:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_n3py9wtRxA1r5ewzdo1_400
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/8/2014, 1:04 pm

Glorfindel wrote: Doni't they dare call themselves allies. Don't they f*cking know what Pussy Riot fights for?   :angry: 

banzai 

Stupid is just stupid.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/8/2014, 1:11 pm

When fandoms collide:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_n3pzctKNng1qe476yo2_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_n3pzctKNng1qe476yo1_250
x
Bruno Tonioli and Chris Colfer seen at Pussy Riot reception hosted by Roland Emmerich at Acabar, on Sunday, April, 06, 2014 in Los Angeles, CA.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_n3pxxlKdPd1qe476yo1_500
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 7:47 pm

That is why I love and adore Chris, he always reminds you he is just a normal person who is just famous. He is genuine and does not promote himself when it has nothing to do with him, but promotes others.

I don't think Chris and Will are worried about CrissColfer tinhatters.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/8/2014, 10:34 pm

Sorry my ignorance, but I had to google what is Pussy Riot, and I'm glad Chris is supporting an organization like this one. Also I'm glad Will is alongside him in these events.

As regards crisscolfers, long time ago I thought they probably not care about LGBT rights, Women's rights or any rights, but only that their favorite fantasy is 'together'.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 10:37 pm

brisallie wrote:Sorry my ignorance, but I had to google what is Pussy Riot, and I'm glad Chris is supporting an organization like this one. Also I'm glad Will is alongside him in these events.

As regards crisscolfers, long time ago I thought they probably not care about LGBT rights, Women's rights or any rights, but only that their favorite fantasy is 'together'.

I know, and they are disgusting.  antifana  tronco
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2014, 10:39 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
brisallie wrote:Sorry my ignorance, but I had to google what is Pussy Riot, and I'm glad Chris is supporting an organization like this one. Also I'm glad Will is alongside him in these events.

I know, and they are disgusting.  antifana  tronco

Agree, they are disgusting. Evil or Very Mad badday 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 4/9/2014, 5:29 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_n3qveiaDqo1qe43ifo1_250
such a beautiful profile
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2014, 5:33 pm

Kurt addict wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_n3qveiaDqo1qe43ifo1_250
such a beautiful profile

I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/9/2014, 6:56 pm

Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/9/2014, 7:00 pm

Woot, woot!!!  hola  hola
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/9/2014, 7:04 pm

Started a new thread. If I have done anything wrong or need to add something, let me know. First timer. *g*
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/10/2014, 6:52 am

You know, we haven't had a photoshoot for ages. I really want a good one soon. Give me all the pretty.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/11/2014, 4:18 am

bayth wrote:*please, please, please let Chris play Peter Pan....

Brought over from another thread.

I'm not sure that Chris would want to do this just yet even if it was possible. I know many fans are eager for this to happen. However, I do wonder if Chris would choose to have his first major role outside of Glee be a role that is most often played by a woman, is a boy 'who never grows up' and can be thought of as 'sprite-like'. I wonder if that would be a good move as first role after Kurt, especially with all the ignorant comments that come from some quarters about his image and him 'just playing himself'. I think perhaps, and I may be completely wrong, he and his representation would feel that his next major role needs to be, if possible, a complete change of direction.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/11/2014, 4:56 am

^Good points.

Although I would love to see Chris as Peter Pan, it does have the risk of people wanting to stereotype him even more than some of them already do.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/11/2014, 12:05 pm

Actually, given his love of magic and fairy tales and his general youthful voice/physical appearance, I think this sort of role is right up his alley.

That and he mentioned that "Finding Neverland" was one of the last films to make him cry. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/11/2014, 12:11 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Actually, given his love of magic and fairy tales and his general youthful voice/physical appearance, I think this sort of role is right up his alley.

That and he mentioned that "Finding Neverland" was one of the last films to make him cry. Wink
that movie makes me cry regularly. particularly everything from the peter pan premier till the end, mostly the "do you believe in fairies" scene in peter's house with his mom, brothers and j.m. barry. the last 30 or so minutes of that movie are gut-ranching to me.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/11/2014, 12:16 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Actually, given his love of magic and fairy tales and his general youthful voice/physical appearance, I think this sort of role is right up his alley.

that movie makes me cry regularly. particularly everything from the peter pan premier till the end, mostly the "do you believe in fairies" scene in peter's house with his mom, brothers and j.m. barry. the last 30 or so minutes of that movie are gut-ranching to me.

Beautiful movie. You cannot go wrong with Kate Winslet and Johnny Depp. You know if either of these two actors chooses a project, that it's going to be good and solid (for the most part). I love these two, especially Kate.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/11/2014, 7:07 pm

Is 'for the most part' added for The Lone Ranger, MoviesAreLife?  fanny2 
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/11/2014, 8:16 pm

OMG....

Next week Kurt in all "guns blazing" glory in NYADA as a hot student ogled by others...

Tapes TVland's "Hot in Cleveland" to be aired hopefully soon..

In three weeks we will see his first ever network scripted show "Old Dogs New Tricks" in Episode 5.19

Within a few weeks we will get his book signing tour, with a hope for our friends across the pond to see him...

LOS comes out in July...

Robodog we will probably get some more info on it's release date...

all this with our baby turning the ripe old age of 24 in a month....

So much goodness!!!

bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 4/11/2014, 9:37 pm

Buenos wrote:OMG....

Next week Kurt in all "guns blazing" glory in NYADA as a hot student ogled by others...

Tapes TVland's "Hot in Cleveland" to be aired hopefully soon..

In three weeks we will see his first ever network scripted show "Old Dogs New Tricks" in Episode 5.19

Within a few weeks we will get his book signing tour, with a hope for our friends across the pond to see him...

LOS comes out in July...

Robodog we will probably get some more info on it's release date...

all this with our baby turning the ripe old age of 24 in a month....

So much goodness!!!

bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  

Bless this post!  wub  I know nothing is for certain post Glee, but it seems that Chris has been very smart and put himself in the best position possible once the show ends. He's got a well loved book series, and a few screen writing credits to his name. He's got the leading role in what appears to be a promising animated film and a pretty sweet guest appearance with some TV legends. Then, of course, there's the two Emmy noms, SAG nom, and Golden Globe win for Glee. Not too shabby for a 23 year old at all.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/11/2014, 11:42 pm

Opals, Don't forget he's lined up a role in a biopic movie yet to be announced!

bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 4/16/2014, 12:19 am

Chord posted this on his instagram. And yes Chris is a badass.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Chrisc11
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next