Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

+27
FunnyLady
bayth
fountain
Sani
Struckbycolfer
Divalicious
Vir Cotto
Eaton2011
Buenos
Glorfindel
arina
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
Emile
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Delight
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
fantastica
Jellyrolls
BlueJazz
Ireth
brisallie
31 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 Empty Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  brisallie 7/3/2012, 10:30 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Don't complain with the walking and texting. he was probably tweeting that picture to us Wink

Good point Smile but I still believe is better to stay in a place while you're texting, unless you're fast at texting or lift your head whilst you're walking, if not you will be apologizing an old lady for pushing her to the floor.

P.S Sorry to be shallow but I'm glad Ashley is wearing a dress intead of her usual t-shirts and skirts.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  Ireth 7/4/2012, 2:12 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
fantastica wrote:haha, chris is w/ ashley yesterday at the Grove:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 Tumblr_m6l86yA9Vs1qgfb58o2_250

and boy, walking and texting is dangerous! no wonder he literally walked into the camera-man/woman's face!

btw it does appear that he was walking right past hte BnN store.

Don't complain with the walking and texting. he was probably tweeting that picture to us Wink

I like seeing the picture of him around the time he tweeted. I dunno why, I guess it makes it seem more "real"? And he's looking good, and so is Ashley. By now if we see pics of Chris anywhere we can assume he's with Ashley unless proven otherwise Smile.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3

Post  BlueJazz 7/4/2012, 5:34 am

Boy, Chris and Ashley are totally inseparable ohmy Now, I suspect the lady mentioned in Chris' tweet who said "Is he seriously doing that!" might be Ashley Razz

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/4/2012, 8:43 am

BlueJazz wrote:Boy, Chris and Ashley are totally inseparable ohmy Now, I suspect the lady mentioned in Chris' tweet who said "Is he seriously doing that!" might be Ashley Razz

Ashley was probably taking her own pictures.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/4/2012, 9:15 am

BlueJazz wrote:Boy, Chris and Ashley are totally inseparable ohmy Now, I suspect the lady mentioned in Chris' tweet who said "Is he seriously doing that!" might be Ashley Razz

Nah, I think he was talking about someone else. Ashley could had not been impressed because she knows him Razz and you're right, they're inseparable. Actually it will be shocking for me if someday Chris got a new bff o.o or just hang out with a girl who's not Ashley.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/4/2012, 11:51 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 AxAPqimCQAIWgMq

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 AxAQaVCCQAARV1X

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 AxARHJ5CAAAo0WF
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/5/2012, 12:01 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 AxASnwZCMAAo6kB
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/5/2012, 1:28 am

when i first read "brian" i thought he was talking about his cat...

boy's got a little sunburn... otherwise looks great. luuuuuve his hair!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 7/5/2012, 2:11 am

fantastica wrote:when i first read "brian" i thought he was talking about his cat...

I love his hair too!!!!!!! Smile . Loving the streaks.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/5/2012, 2:58 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 AxAQaVCCQAARV1X

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 AxARHJ5CAAAo0WF

I like his finger on his lips, is cute Razz and you know there's a exactly dog like the one from the picture in my neighbourhood. So pretty.

fantastica wrote:when i first read "brian" i thought he was talking about his cat...

tonguue It would have been that "brian", I would have thought how smart is that cat!!! o.o He can send tweets!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/5/2012, 5:46 am

This is just so funny! Poor poor Brian Dannelly Razz
At first I also thought he was referring to his cat. But Brian the cat would be too smart to have his things stolen. In fact he's hidden Chris' things before by lying on them. Smile
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 7/5/2012, 6:06 am

Love the pics! wub His hair looks really nice.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/5/2012, 7:16 am

Now that Chris knows that Brian Dannelly can exact sweet revenge on him by tweet-pic-spamming (I wonder if Brian knows just how quickly any posted photo of Chris would end up all over tumblr and various forums tonguue ), I'm afraid that Chris would start behaving himself from now on and deprive us of more goodies from Brian.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/5/2012, 1:31 pm

And Chris continue his trolling business tonguue Long live Chris Trollfer hola

Chris and Ashley were spotted again:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 S640x480

For people who are wondering what's "Madea", here's the link: Madea

I think Chris may need a movievention after that musicvention tonguue Who wants to volunteer for it?

Last edited by BlueJazz on 7/5/2012, 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/5/2012, 1:45 pm

I think he might be learning what to avoid and not to do since that movie sounds terrible. Razz But I have to admit sometimes looking a totally mindless movie can be good entertainment. But is it really true they went to watch that, these big cineplexes show lots of films, I suppose that tweet refers directly to that specific movie...so yes to movievention.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/5/2012, 2:03 pm

I just found this from GF and thought you guys might be interested:

"Giant Book of Chris Colfer Love" Project: send your letters and art to Chris!

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 Tumblr_m6nnlgNRMu1qzznsgo2_1280

It's organized by Timothy Cox (aka Colfer Examiner) and you can find the details at this link :
Giant book of Chris Colfer love

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/5/2012, 2:05 pm

haha, few movies get that low a rating. well, he's having fun alright.

well, this is the thing - what if chris doesn't have the same taste in music, tv shows and movies as I do? who cares! my children don't have the same taste in music, tv shows and movies most of the time. it doesn't bother me. If chris makes a horrible movie, I may watch it once or just look at stills. He's a free human and a creative artist. He should feel free to create whatever he wants, be it a masterpiece or a mindless horror flick.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/5/2012, 2:33 pm

I agree, but boy got no taste. whis
At least go watch a blockbuster for your entertainment. That is what I do. They mostly got no artistic or noteworthy substance, but at least they are fun-fun. Ah well, each their own. bubgum
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/5/2012, 2:35 pm

BlueJazz wrote:And Chris continue his trolling business tonguue Long live Chris Trollfer hola

Chris and Ashley were spotted again:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 S640x480

For people who are wondering what's "Madea", here's the link: Madea

I think Chris may need a movievention after that musicvention tonguue Who wants to volunteer for it?

I've never seen this film in my life but it reminds me those Eddy Murphy's films where he dress up as a big woman. Don't like it, though the stupidity makes laugh lol. Probably Chris see this films when he don't wanna analyze them SO much, just have fun but I wont spend money to see this at the cinema.

P.S @Tanita, I like your signature :D
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/5/2012, 2:59 pm

@Ivana : Aww, your new sig makes me all wub wub aa54 aa54 Sigh, I need more phantom!Chris in my life.

This isn't a big deal but it may be something worth happy for in these slow new days:

"What does Chris Colfer smell like? Talent."- Kevin Mchale (in his recent interview)

Source

BTW, is anyone participating the giant book project?

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/5/2012, 2:59 pm

^ As you should. Phantom Kurt/Chris should be worshiped.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/5/2012, 3:09 pm

^ now can you replace that phantom portion of your AVATAR w/ more Tiny? I need more Tiny. He's my new fav.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/5/2012, 3:18 pm

kim, you so cry cry areu

just for you, tiny is back full force (i may make a gif with more of him later- if i have the time)
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/5/2012, 3:49 pm

^Oh, Kim. I really don't get how you choose a cat over Chris but I think your obsession with cats is quite adorable Razz

tanita_mors wrote:^ As you should. Phantom Kurt/Chris should be worshiped.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 3 BlessThisPost

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 7/5/2012, 3:55 pm

BlueJazz wrote:

BTW, is anyone participating the giant book project?

I might but still not sure.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next