Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

+30
E-ko
paulopf
CCfan93
Coolbeans3131
sjonnepon
gleekout93
Glorfindel
Divalicious
Emile
Kurt Hummel
red texta
M&M
Catt24
Struck by Lightning
dap1217
Delight
ColferInspired
Ireth
arina
ColferGirl
emilynna
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
brisallie
tanita_mors
CloveGlee
mellama
Shinra17
fantastica
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  mellama 2/25/2012, 10:28 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
fantastica wrote:wow, I just turned into a "Kurtsie" in my forum ranking. sounds lame. we are all Kurtsie aren't we? Karen I thought you had more creativity than this. why not using another animal? like porcupine or something! after all, we have enough "spine" to poke fun at everything!

I may have to give you your own special ranking: PITA
fantastica wrote:^ bread?

please make me a "kitten" then. at least it will match my avatar.

LMAO. I've been thinking Kim would be the one who was gonna teach you how the mods at GleeForum felt. Laughing

And speaking of PITA, I want to earn my "stars" but stay llama. Smile

I do think Kurt will have a long and multi faceted career. For my sake as a fan, I really hope he continues to do work in front of the camera, even as he succeeds in other areas.
mellama
mellama
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  Guest 2/26/2012, 12:52 am

^^^^ Not sure. one site said it could go on for weeks :( but I will persevere

Here is another poll I'd like to see him score high on. Just for fun.

http://www.wetpaint.com/glee/articles/life-after-glee-which-star-will-have-the-most-successful-career-poll

I voted on this like a zillion times when I was watching the news. I will be damned if I will let Matt or Darren win it lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2012, 2:30 am

^ I don't think this new poll is as significant as the bachelor one. the former is about how attractive voters consider these guys, so chris being high on the list is a vote on his sex appeal (and not just sex of course). the new poll is about how voters perceive the glee actors' future careers, which has no effect whatsoever on their actual career path and success. Even if Chris doens't end up being that high on this new poll, he can still be very successful as time goes on. A lot of people intially thought he was a one note actor playing himself, and couldn't have a career outside of Glee, but he had already proven them wrong. the real result will come out only after a few years, when glee is off the air and they have more side projects to add to their resume. Then we can re-judge their career future. I am not even sure Lea definitley has the most chance of making it big, even though most people think she has.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2012, 12:13 pm

mellama wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
fantastica wrote:wow, I just turned into a "Kurtsie" in my forum ranking. sounds lame. we are all Kurtsie aren't we? Karen I thought you had more creativity than this. why not using another animal? like porcupine or something! after all, we have enough "spine" to poke fun at everything!

I may have to give you your own special ranking: PITA
fantastica wrote:^ bread?

please make me a "kitten" then. at least it will match my avatar.

LMAO. I've been thinking Kim would be the one who was gonna teach you how the mods at GleeForum felt. Laughing

And speaking of PITA, I want to earn my "stars" but stay llama. Smile

I do think Kurt will have a long and multi faceted career. For my sake as a fan, I really hope he continues to do work in front of the camera, even as he succeeds in other areas.

It's OK. I can handle Kim Wink

The ranking titles are automatic. I've adjusted them a bit because people were going to reach the highest level too fast, and what's the fun in that? hehe. You can always make your motto be llama related Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 3 Empty Tweet

Post  Guest 2/26/2012, 4:06 pm

https://twitter.com/#!/RobertJUlrich

just found this and tweeted him a thank you for giving us @chriscolfer. If Chris can thank him during the GG, I can, too. I doubt he gets many tweets since he only has 17 followers. If you have a minute during your day, stop by and give him a thank you as well. If he gets a lot maybe he'll tell Chris neutre

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2012, 4:07 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:The ranking titles are automatic. I've adjusted them a bit because people were going to reach the highest level too fast, and what's the fun in that? hehe. You can always make your motto be llama related Smile

Geez, what the buck! You effing demoted me! Now I am forced to spam the board w/ my cooking recipes! :angry: :angry:

my new motto will be: llama my ass! Evil or Very Mad
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2012, 4:41 pm

fantastica wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:The ranking titles are automatic. I've adjusted them a bit because people were going to reach the highest level too fast, and what's the fun in that? hehe. You can always make your motto be llama related Smile

Geez, what the buck! You effing demoted me! Now I am forced to spam the board w/ my cooking recipes! :angry: :angry:

I wanted to give you something to aspire too so I raised the requirements for the different rankings. So you are a sea monkey for a bit longer.

And the llama comment was for mellama, not you.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 3 Empty Tweet

Post  Guest 2/26/2012, 5:47 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_m00pcgiIEe1qgmywlo1_500

OK I'm not sure what to post this under, but where were they and why wasn't I there??

She is on Private Practice and was in the movie The Sixth Sense.

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2012, 5:53 pm

you are right. tweets, red carpet photos, interviews and all the praising and swooning and good things about chris goes under this appreciation thread. neutre

but any appreciation posts for jellyfish goes into the dumpster thread. moque
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ry_kurtsie 2/26/2012, 6:39 pm

Chris just reached 1,300,000 followers on twitter bounce

ry_kurtsie
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2012, 6:43 pm

ry_kurtsie wrote:Chris just reached 1,300,000 followers on twitter bounce

Cool. I only need 1,299,978 to catch up to Chris!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/26/2012, 7:53 pm

FROM HUFFPOST TV

There was a heaviness throughout the entire episode. At one point, I truly thought that Karofsky was going to try and kill himself again, only to succeed in the end. The scene between him and Kurt was almost too perfect.

Thankfully, Kurt is the only character who didn't get caught up in Regionals hoopla. He was the only one that managed to place the importance of Karofsky's suicide attempt above winning Regionals.

The best scene in the entire episode is when Kurt visits Karofsky in the hospital. "I'm really happy that you're alive, David," says Kurt. "Yeah, me too," replies Karofsky. Dave Karofsky truly looks helpless, and it's absolutely heartbreaking.

It's also a powerful image, seeing Kurt support his former tormenter. There's a reason that Kurt has always been my favorite "Glee" character, and this scene highlights it perfectly. Kurt, unlike Rachel and Finn, has grown tremendously over the past three seasons.

Kurt tells Karofsky to imagine his life in 10 years, when he's living the life of his dreams. Karofsky imagines his life as a successful sports agent, with a handsome partner and a young son. It's a truly beautiful moment between the two.

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2012, 7:57 pm

^ honestly the best scene in the whole episode. (should go to the Episode discussion thread)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ry_kurtsie 2/26/2012, 8:03 pm

It could've been a good scene if glee has acknowledged Karofsky's creepy behaviour with those calls. I can't even watch that scene without getting angry. Shame because Chris is so great in it. :(

ry_kurtsie
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  mellama 2/26/2012, 8:49 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
It's OK. I can handle Kim Wink

The ranking titles are automatic. I've adjusted them a bit because people were going to reach the highest level too fast, and what's the fun in that? hehe. You can always make your motto be llama related Smile

Yes, indeed you can handle Kim. And you do it well. Laughing Love the special tags!
Carousel wrote:https://twitter.com/#!/RobertJUlrich

just found this and tweeted him a thank you for giving us @chriscolfer. If Chris can thank him during the GG, I can, too. I doubt he gets many tweets since he only has 17 followers. If you have a minute during your day, stop by and give him a thank you as well. If he gets a lot maybe he'll tell Chris neutre

Great idea! Done.

fantastica wrote:

Heeey, watch it Missy! A llama is not an ass! A llama is a unique, fascinating, almost magical creature. Maybe not quite as special as a unicorn. But close.
mellama
mellama
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2012, 8:52 pm

^ lol I am not against llama I was just blowing steam at Jellyfish. she knows how to push my buttons. mrgreen
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mellama 2/26/2012, 9:25 pm

fantastica wrote:^ lol I am not against llama I was just blowing steam at Jellyfish. she knows how to push my buttons. mrgreen

Hee. I know. I'm just playin'

Here's a pic I think you'll enjoy.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 3 Badkittys
mellama
mellama
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2012, 9:31 pm

^ I've had both cats and dogs and this type of mess is definitely the doing of a dog (or maybe more than one). Razz cats never chew through blankets or paddings. they scratch wooden furnitures and that's about it. which makes that pic so cute.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mellama 2/26/2012, 9:48 pm

fantastica wrote:^ I've had both cats and dogs and this type of mess is definitely the doing of a dog (or maybe more than one). Razz cats never chew through blankets or paddings. they scratch wooden furnitures and that's about it. which makes that pic so cute.

I know. Can't you just see the halo shining above his head? ptdr I laughed so hard.

To keep this a little on track, I'll bet Chris would get a good laugh. He seems sympathetic to the critters.
mellama
mellama
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/27/2012, 5:55 pm

“My first test, I tested with Chris Colfer. And we went up to the elevator together and I kind of helped him get checked in, and I saw that he had all the Artie sides, and I’m like, “Uhh, God, I helped my competition.” But then I found out they literally created a role for him. And then we came back two days later and tested again, and that time Jenna was there - she had flown in from New York. And Chris was like, “I hope I get it!” And we were like, “Um, I think it’s pretty safe to say… Like, you’re Kurt. They created it for you.” ‘Cause each of us had somebody else that we tested against. Like, there was nobody else. He was it.” — Kevin McHale, SiriusXM on Broadway Interview
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/27/2012, 6:55 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
“My first test, I tested with Chris Colfer. And we went up to the elevator together and I kind of helped him get checked in, and I saw that he had all the Artie sides, and I’m like, “Uhh, God, I helped my competition.” But then I found out they literally created a role for him. And then we came back two days later and tested again, and that time Jenna was there - she had flown in from New York. And Chris was like, “I hope I get it!” And we were like, “Um, I think it’s pretty safe to say… Like, you’re Kurt. They created it for you.” ‘Cause each of us had somebody else that we tested against. Like, there was nobody else. He was it.” — Kevin McHale, SiriusXM on Broadway Interview

When he did this interview??? I like it all what he said wub
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 2/27/2012, 11:36 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_m02eubO8Je1qkuoo8o3_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_m02eubO8Je1qkuoo8o4_250 Razz
i wonder what chris head canon for this scene...what did a vampire ever do to him?
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/27/2012, 11:38 pm

^ i was hoping chris will play a vampire one day. he's so pale he would be perfect.

unfortunatley, most vampire movies are crap.

but then, he may not even like horror movies. I don't know.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2012, 11:40 pm

emilynna wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_m02eubO8Je1qkuoo8o3_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_m02eubO8Je1qkuoo8o4_250 Razz
i wonder what chris head canon for this scene...what did a vampire ever do to him?

In the first one, I think he might just be afraid of the derpy faces.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 2/27/2012, 11:42 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
emilynna wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_m02eubO8Je1qkuoo8o3_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_m02eubO8Je1qkuoo8o4_250 Razz

In the first one, I think he might just be afraid of the derpy faces.

ptdr
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next