Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

+30
E-ko
paulopf
CCfan93
Coolbeans3131
sjonnepon
gleekout93
Glorfindel
Divalicious
Emile
Kurt Hummel
red texta
M&M
Catt24
Struck by Lightning
dap1217
Delight
ColferInspired
Ireth
arina
ColferGirl
emilynna
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
brisallie
tanita_mors
CloveGlee
mellama
Shinra17
fantastica
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  fantastica 3/24/2012, 5:57 pm

Ashley is not hte BIGGEST fan (unless you are talking about size wise), she is just the luckiest. There are many fans whose love for Chris can match hers but are not lucky enough to be in his life.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  Kurt Hummel 3/24/2012, 6:04 pm

^That's true. I would love meet Chris someday. My little sister is almost always asking me what it would be like if met my favorite celebrites (Chris and Justin Bieber). and I always say, "I would love that."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/24/2012, 7:16 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:^That's true. I would love meet Chris someday. My little sister is almost always asking me what it would be like if met my favorite celebrites (Chris and Justin Bieber). and I always say, "I would love that."
Me too. And I won't say one word about it to the media.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/24/2012, 7:37 pm

The problem with meeting Chris (or asking him a question) is that you'll get all tongue tied and lose your train of thought when he is looking at you and reacting to your comments. hehe.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/24/2012, 7:44 pm

^ that's only YOU. Things will be a lot easier for me. I will simply explode into a million butterflies.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/24/2012, 7:53 pm

You can tell the exact point when I got tongue tied when I asked him the question. My brain thought, "Oh my god, he's paying attention to what I'm saying" and when I got back to my seat I was like, "Oh my god, what did I just do? Did I really stand up in front of 500 people and ask someone a question?"

At least I got to tell him that AIWNSG was brilliant and one of the best TV moments ever Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/24/2012, 8:11 pm

Usually, people around me have the opposite problem: if they have to do sth in front of +500 persons (or if they notice a camera), they get super excited and become uncontrollable lol.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/24/2012, 8:53 pm

fantastica wrote:Ashley is not hte BIGGEST fan (unless you are talking about size wise), she is just the luckiest. There are many fans whose love for Chris can match hers but are not lucky enough to be in his life.

Well I never thought about her weight until you made the connection tonguue so nope I wasn't talking about it hahaha and you're right she was lucky to be in the same set and get along well with him. BTW how they became friends? Anybody knows? Because "Lauren" was a background character in season one huh.

Jellyrolls wrote:The problem with meeting Chris (or asking him a question) is that you'll get all tongue tied and lose your train of thought when he is looking at you and reacting to your comments. hehe.

I understand you Jelly! I wish to meet him or any of my favorite celebrities someday but I'm afraid I will ashamed myself in front of him and public embarrassment is the worse for me. However it could help to be remembered for years "Yeah she was the girl who tripped with her camera and fell down and broke her nose"
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/24/2012, 8:56 pm

brisallie wrote:
fantastica wrote:Ashley is not hte BIGGEST fan (unless you are talking about size wise), she is just the luckiest. There are many fans whose love for Chris can match hers but are not lucky enough to be in his life.

Well I never thought about her weight until you made the connection tonguue so nope I wasn't talking about it hahaha and you're right she was lucky to be in the same set and get along well with him. BTW how they became friends? Anybody knows? Because "Lauren" was a background character in season one huh.

Jellyrolls wrote:The problem with meeting Chris (or asking him a question) is that you'll get all tongue tied and lose your train of thought when he is looking at you and reacting to your comments. hehe.

I understand you Jelly! I wish to meet him or any of my favorite celebrities someday but I'm afraid I will ashamed myself in front of him and public embarrassment is the worse for me. However it could help to be remembered for years "Yeah she was the girl who tripped with her camera and fell down and broke her nose"

I've always been curious about how Chris and Ashley became BFF's too. Like when/how did they meet?. The first time I ever knew they were friends was when he took a picture of him and her in the limo on the way to the Golden Globes last year.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/24/2012, 9:14 pm

^ they became friends on set. she had been an extra since S1. It's a shame that she is not even an extra now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/24/2012, 9:26 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 21 Tumblr_m1esfeEITY1qhoskxo1_500
Chris Colfer in am New York (taken from CCN)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/24/2012, 9:28 pm

Dont' know when this was taken but he's wearing that sea monster watch right?

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 21 Tumblr_m13a3vfwRs1qi4s8uo2_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 21 Tumblr_m13a3vfwRs1qi4s8uo1_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 21 Tumblr_m13a3vfwRs1qi4s8uo3_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 21 Tumblr_m13a3vfwRs1qi4s8uo4_250
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/24/2012, 9:36 pm

fantastica wrote:^ they became friends on set. she had been an extra since S1. It's a shame that she is not even an extra now.

Thanks for the answer Kim. You know is amazing how good and close friends they're now because they never shared an scene together, I mean during season two it was only in the choir room but in season one "Lauren" usually used to "talk" with Rachel.

Still don't understand why she was left out from glee? :(

fantastica wrote:Dont' know when this was taken but he's wearing that sea monster watch right?

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 21 Tumblr_m13a3vfwRs1qi4s8uo2_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 21 Tumblr_m13a3vfwRs1qi4s8uo1_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 21 Tumblr_m13a3vfwRs1qi4s8uo3_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 21 Tumblr_m13a3vfwRs1qi4s8uo4_250

I guess it was taken around July of 2011 because of the blue highlight lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/24/2012, 9:38 pm

fantastica wrote:^ they became friends on set. she had been an extra since S1. It's a shame that she is not even an extra now.

Yeah, but I wonder when it happened. I never heard about their friendship until the middle of Season 2, and he was filming Dalton scenes at that time.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/25/2012, 8:31 am

brisallie wrote:Still don't understand why she was left out from glee? :(
I'm taking this to the snark and bark thread. Wink
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/25/2012, 8:54 am

fantastica wrote:Dont' know when this was taken but he's wearing that sea monster watch right?

It was when he was doing the famous meet and greet with Ashley behind the table which gave GA an heart attack. I think it was close to the end of the tour.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/25/2012, 9:08 am

arina wrote:It was when he was doing the famous meet and greet with Ashley behind the table which gave GA an heart attack. I think it was close to the end of the tour.
Razz why? something special happened? or she was just her usual self lol.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/25/2012, 9:39 am

arina wrote:
It was when he was doing the famous meet and greet with Ashley behind the table which gave GA an heart attack. I think it was close to the end of the tour.

Chris did a couple meet and greets in Europe. When Ryan Murphy mentioned "death threats" during the tour, he was talking about Chris. He had a crazy amount of security by comparison to the rest of the cast. At the time of the tour, someone mentioned that when he was on stage for the Klaine skit, he would be surrouned by the stairs and then they would be there after he went up. Also, when they were traveling to the second stage for Single Ladies, all the girls had one guard and just strolled over there while Chris had several guards. His team probably felt the meet and greets were safer to do in Europe, but still wanted a bit of a barrier. There are definitely reasons that you can't blame them.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/25/2012, 9:39 am

Shinra17 wrote:
arina wrote:It was when he was doing the famous meet and greet with Ashley behind the table which gave GA an heart attack. I think it was close to the end of the tour.
Razz why? something special happened? or she was just her usual self lol.
She was probably even more crazy than usual if it's possible, she made like thousands and thousands posts on IMDB about this topic and on Gleeforum... And she was not even there. You know I understand that people who went there and paid their money, were disappointed, because they paid the same money as other people and got less for it but it was not her case and she was talking about this for months...

When I think about it, I am really glad that there is no tour this year, because these reports of bitching fans with her in the lead were really exhausting...

Is she still alive? I haven't heard about her for a long time, not that I am not happy about it, but its kind of unusual, she used to be EVERYWHERE... Maybe she found another victim (poor guy or girl)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/25/2012, 9:46 am

M&M wrote:
arina wrote:

Chris did a couple meet and greets in Europe. When Ryan Murphy mentioned "death threats" during the tour, he was talking about Chris. He had a crazy amount of security by comparison to the rest of the cast. At the time of the tour, someone mentioned that when he was on stage for the Klaine skit, he would be surrouned by the stairs and then they would be there after he went up. Also, when they were traveling to the second stage for Single Ladies, all the girls had one guard and just strolled over there while Chris had several guards. His team probably felt the meet and greets were safer to do in Europe, but still wanted a bit of a barrier. There are definitely reasons that you can't blame them.
I don't remember the death threats but I know he had many guards and people were also bitching that he had "overprotective" bodyguards even to go ten meters from hotel to the restaurant. And I was sure it's not like he had them for fun but because he needed them, which is really sad.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/25/2012, 10:05 am

arina wrote:
I don't remember the death threats but I know he had many guards and people were also bitching that he had "overprotective" bodyguards even to go ten meters from hotel to the restaurant. And I was sure it's not like he had them for fun but because he needed them, which is really sad.

Unfortunately, I think Chris is kind of always living with those, but right around when they were filming the New York episode is when security seemed to change for him. He had that fan approach him and try to rip off part of his costume. RM tried to play it off and mentioned that it freaked out Chris, but "people just want to see Rachel and Kurt..." He also mentioned that they had to increase security because of the incident. During the tour, RM did another interview where he mentioned that there had been death threats, which I took to mean Chris. It is so crazy to even think about.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/25/2012, 10:56 am

M&M wrote:Chris did a couple meet and greets in Europe. When Ryan Murphy mentioned "death threats" during the tour, he was talking about Chris. He had a crazy amount of security by comparison to the rest of the cast. At the time of the tour, someone mentioned that when he was on stage for the Klaine skit, he would be surrouned by the stairs and then they would be there after he went up. Also, when they were traveling to the second stage for Single Ladies, all the girls had one guard and just strolled over there while Chris had several guards. His team probably felt the meet and greets were safer to do in Europe, but still wanted a bit of a barrier. There are definitely reasons that you can't blame them.
Now, that's scary. If a member of the cast can be a target for extremists, it would definitely be Chris. He is the only one that can be considered as a representative of a community.

arina wrote:She was probably even more crazy than usual if it's possible, she made like thousands and thousands posts on IMDB about this topic and on Gleeforum... And she was not even there. You know I understand that people who went there and paid their money, were disappointed, because they paid the same money as other people and got less for it but it was not her case and she was talking about this for months...

When I think about it, I am really glad that there is no tour this year, because these reports of bitching fans with her in the lead were really exhausting...

Is she still alive? I haven't heard about her for a long time, not that I am not happy about it, but its kind of unusual, she used to be EVERYWHERE... Maybe she found another victim (poor guy or girl)
I don't get that story of "paying the same price and having less". People have to pay for the meet&greet thing and they can be close to the other cast members but not with Chris because of the table and the security? Is this it or it's completely something else?

About GA, I think she has been spotted yesterday on P_F lol (not sure, they were talking about a "Keerie" sth person)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/25/2012, 11:10 am

Shinra17 wrote:
I don't get that story of "paying the same price and having less". People have to pay for the meet&greet thing and they can be close to the other cast members but not with Chris because of the table and the security? Is this it or it's completely something else?
Yeah, I ment it that way. People who went to meet and greet with Chris got just awkward picture which looked like photomontage and they could't even shake his hand,while people who went to meet and greet with someone else got "normal" picture and a hug for example and could chat for a little while because they weren't controlled so much.

And I didn't mean to blame Chris, just that I kind of understand those people who were a little disappointed with meet and greet with Chris and Lea. but I think no one of them was overreacting as GA was...

I would rather watch Chris behind the table than other castmembers without it, but that is not the point :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/25/2012, 4:51 pm

M&M wrote:
arina wrote:

ohmy Poor Chris!!! Girls can be dangerous when they're together, specially in huge masses because is easier for them to move around and push the guards. Did they think will be safer in Europe? I don't know how are european fans but seriously I don't trust on anyone lol

GA, she's always there expressing her "love" toward Chris... I mean her OBSSESION.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/25/2012, 4:53 pm

arina wrote:Is she still alive? I haven't heard about her for a long time, not that I am not happy about it, but its kind of unusual, she used to be EVERYWHERE... Maybe she found another victim (poor guy or girl)
I'm taking this tho the snark and bark thread, because I don't want to polute this thread. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next