Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

+30
E-ko
paulopf
CCfan93
Coolbeans3131
sjonnepon
gleekout93
Glorfindel
Divalicious
Emile
Kurt Hummel
red texta
M&M
Catt24
Struck by Lightning
dap1217
Delight
ColferInspired
Ireth
arina
ColferGirl
emilynna
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
brisallie
tanita_mors
CloveGlee
mellama
Shinra17
fantastica
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  Emile 4/28/2012, 3:17 pm

^Yes. But she got that awesome answer about how amiable and kind Chris is! I'm sorry GA. Rolling Eyes
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  red texta 4/28/2012, 3:18 pm

Yes, LaineyBlogs who has been sending asks to Alex Anders is choco. That user's other tweets are identical to things she's been posting on iMDB. Alex replied to her latest (which of course she has deleted so that she can lie about what was in it): @LaineyBlogs He is nothing of the sort. Kindest most amiable guy you could ever meet.
red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/28/2012, 3:59 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Regarding the Chris is a diva discussion, I can tell you first hand that Chris has shown no signs of being a diva the two times I've seen him up close. I have observed him be gracious and engaged with the fans, even giving some of them hugs. Watching him walk up the line of fans at the SBL premeire, he was smiling and happy the entire time, and I honestly think he would have kept going up the line to meet more fans (like me two people away) if "his people" didn't instruct him to stop at the end of the barrier that was set up and pull him away (he even said "They told me I had to stop at the barrier." I thought the fans at the SBL premeire were very respectful--no one was screaming at him, or crowding him, or trying to grab him.

And as for that fan report, I don't think not interacting with the cast on set makes him a diva. Chris is very much a method actor, and method actors tend to stay in character between shots. There was another set report during the SBL shooting that talked about this as well--how he stayed in his head between shots, and didn't like people talking to him between shots. The other actors I like who are considered method actors have also been described as standoffish and not social with the cast from set reports. It seems like people the focus of a method actor as a negative personality trait, but it is that focus that adds dimension to their performance.

Like any of us, Chris has bad days, and I'm sure some fans may have met him on those days when he wasn't in the mood to deal with fans. Or he's had days when the papparazzi pushed him to the limits. But that doesn't make him a diva. That makes him human (sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but Chris is human--he puts his pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us).

Great post. I espeically like the last part of the post.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2012, 4:01 pm

^ that's a great tweet back!!! someone should punch that psycho in the face!

this woman alone w/ her multiple identitiies created so much havoc. I know I sound evil but I really wish something happens to her so she will never come back online again (or cured - but we will need some devine intervention here).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/28/2012, 5:41 pm

fantastica wrote:^ that's a great tweet back!!! someone should punch that psycho in the face!

this woman alone w/ her multiple identitiies created so much havoc. I know I sound evil but I really wish something happens to her so she will never come back online again (or cured - but we will need some devine intervention here).

She has been here at least four or five times, most recently yesterday when I made sure to call her out before kicking her out the door.

Glee Addict, we know you are lurking and reading this now. Get help.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 40 Empty Chris Colfer/Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  CCfan93 4/28/2012, 11:28 pm

you guys do realize you're missing the "chris colfer shirtless sex riot" on tumblr right? i only put it in quotes cause its a blurry and far away picture showing up but hey it counts! Wink
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 40 Tumblr_m37t9qNdvJ1qe6ht7
(please tell me tumblr is right and this is him cause i can barely tell)
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2012, 11:36 pm

I doubt it's him. why would he want to sit in the sun? he hates outdoor pools and he's gonna get sunburned. it's just someone who has similar hair as him. Unless there's a clearer picture I wont flail over it.

and you can hardly see any flesh! Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/28/2012, 11:39 pm

Haha yea that's what i figured. but dont tell the fangirls on tumblr i dont think they've reached that conclusion yet.

edit- here's a semi-better picture but yea i don't really think it's him.
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 40 Tumblr_m37t2vYElm1r36p5i
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/28/2012, 11:55 pm

Blurry photos are really blurry.

It could be anyone in that photo...

Far be it for me to pop anyone's bubble, but I won't be satisfied with this (not enough to justify me jumping into the sex riot anyway), even if it really is Chris fanny2
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/29/2012, 12:11 am

I am sure some crisscolfer shippers are also looking at it...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/29/2012, 12:14 am

Oh they are but I know i saw what looks like is darren near a girl in a different photo and not near this chris-look-alike besides i think thats harry shum jr in the water looking at him.

edit-see? the dude in the ugly green shorts and short hair near the girl? pretty damn sure thats darren.
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 40 Tumblr_m37zt3HrOp1rnv181o1_500
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/29/2012, 12:20 am

actually there are several of htem that looks like Darren. Razz is that a glee pool party or something? I have believe it a bit better if someone can confirm that the whole cast is indeed there.

p.s. the guy in green shorts look too "robust" for darren.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/29/2012, 12:21 am

Today is harry shum's birthday so he had a pool party and someone on tumblr confirmed that most if not all of the glee cast are there.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/29/2012, 12:23 am

even if it IS him i can't see anything more than what I can see when he's fully clothed. Razz

if it's IS him, the only thing I can say from it is that chris doesn't wear his infamous chrundershirt to the pool.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  red texta 4/29/2012, 12:28 am

Oh that pretty much confirms it's not him. No chrundershirt. banzai
red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/29/2012, 12:30 am

I read on tumblr that Darren is not in the party, that he’s in Washington DC at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner.

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/t202-chris-colfer-appreciation-thread-part-2
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40