Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

+30
E-ko
paulopf
CCfan93
Coolbeans3131
sjonnepon
gleekout93
Glorfindel
Divalicious
Emile
Kurt Hummel
red texta
M&M
Catt24
Struck by Lightning
dap1217
Delight
ColferInspired
Ireth
arina
ColferGirl
emilynna
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
brisallie
tanita_mors
CloveGlee
mellama
Shinra17
fantastica
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  Shinra17 2/28/2012, 12:07 am

emilynna wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 4 Tumblr_m02eubO8Je1qkuoo8o3_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 4 Tumblr_m02eubO8Je1qkuoo8o4_250 Razz
i wonder what chris head canon for this scene...what did a vampire ever do to him?
I don't know what is his headcanon but these little things Chris came up with, like Kurt being scared of vampires even when they're ridiculous and laughable, are what make Kurt so human and adorable. You can bet that these little things are not scripted, they are just a creation from a good actor.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 12:12 am

Shinra17 wrote:
emilynna wrote:
i wonder what chris head canon for this scene...what did a vampire ever do to him?
I don't know what is his headcanon but these little things Chris came up with, like Kurt being scared of vampires even when they're ridiculous and laughable, are what make Kurt so human and adorable. You can bet that these little things are not scripted, they are just a creation from a good actor.

Oh honey, don't you know it was Darren who started this adorable little scene, because he does SUCH GREAT backgound things? Rolling Eyes Now I would have sworn he learned that from Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/28/2012, 12:24 am

Carousel wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:
emilynna wrote:

Oh honey, don't you know it was Darren who started this adorable little scene, because he does SUCH GREAT backgound things? Rolling Eyes Now I would have sworn he learned that from Chris.
But Kurt could have simply reacted like Rachel did (with her WTF??? face lol), if it wasn't for Chris's creativity and pleasure to add details to Kurt persona.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2012, 12:27 am

Well, I have a new theory to the picture thing above. See, my head canon is that Kurt wears a lot of turtlenecks to hide all of the hickeys that Blaine gives him. So maybe one of their little sex games is for Blaine to be a vampire sucking Kurt's blood, and Kurt is saying, "Not in public, honey."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/28/2012, 12:33 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Well, I have a new theory to the picture thing above. See, my head canon is that Kurt wears a lot of turtlenecks to hide all of the hickeys that Blaine gives him. So maybe one of their little sex games is for Blaine to be a vampire sucking Kurt's blood, and Kurt is saying, "Not in public anymore, honey. (we have to prepare the audience for the break-up)"
I prefer this one Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2012, 12:35 am

^That works too. hehe.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/28/2012, 12:41 am

emilynna wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 4 Tumblr_m02eubO8Je1qkuoo8o3_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 4 Tumblr_m02eubO8Je1qkuoo8o4_250 Razz

I love Kurt's fear of vampires. Razz There was a production still that was released, with Vampire Ian in the foreground and ND in the back (I can't find the photo now, maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about?) and if you look, you'll see that Kurt is half-hiding behind Rory from the vampire. It's super cute. neutre I hope someone manages to ask Chris about it, like how we finally got him to tell us about the "looking out the window" thing.

Like Shinra said, it's the little things Chris adds to the character that makes him not only an excellent actor, but what makes Kurt even more lovable. wub
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 2/28/2012, 12:47 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Well, I have a new theory to the picture thing above. See, my head canon is that Kurt wears a lot of turtlenecks to hide all of the hickeys that Blaine gives him. So maybe one of their little sex games is for Blaine to be a vampire sucking Kurt's blood, and Kurt is saying, "Not in public, honey."

no...just...no... :(

i want to dedicate the song below to kurt hummel

Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your boyfriend
No way, no way, I think you need a new one
Hey, hey, you, you, I could be your girlfriend Razz
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/28/2012, 1:10 am

emilynna wrote:Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your boyfriend
No way, no way, I think you need a new one
Hey, hey, you, you, I could be your girlfriend Razz
Razz ded
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 1:14 am

I think Shinra should play Kurt's new boyfriend!! That way we'd have an in on the show :kissass1: (and we know he doesn't do derpy faces)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 1:20 am

Posted 7 hrs ago
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 4 Tumblr_m02kcnODbH1qhdh10o1_500

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 2/28/2012, 1:27 am

Carousel wrote:I think Shinra should play Kurt's new boyfriend!! That way we'd have an in on the show :kissass1: (and we know he doesn't do derpy faces)

i agree Smile
first order of business....
get kurt to show us his pec blushh
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2012, 1:28 am

Carousel wrote:I think Shinra should play Kurt's new boyfriend!! That way we'd have an in on the show :kissass1: (and we know he doesn't do derpy faces)
haha, be careful what you are wishing for! Shinra doesn't do any faces. He will just stand there like a lamp post. I mean, he won't even give us more fun emoticons. I bet he doesn't emote whatsoever.

p.s. these ass kissing gifs are really disturbing. It gives me the illusion of fowl smell... vomit2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2012, 1:38 am

well, I can accept Shinra being Kurt's new boyfirend if he agrees to share him w/ us. I want photos, photos, videos and detailed descriptions. and Carrie's emoticon collection.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 3:00 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 4 Tumblr_lzkkv3xWyS1r9kwa7o1_500

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2012, 3:03 am

Is that Carson or Chris in Carson's clothing? I believe it's the later.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/28/2012, 3:08 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Well, I have a new theory to the picture thing above. See, my head canon is that Kurt wears a lot of turtlenecks to hide all of the hickeys that Blaine gives him. So maybe one of their little sex games is for Blaine to be a vampire sucking Kurt's blood, and Kurt is saying, "Not in public, honey."

I accept your theory Smile and that can explain why Kurt prefers Jacob over Edward Razz

fantastica wrote:Is that Carson or Chris in Carson's clothing? I believe it's the later.

The second one :D

PS: I also support Shinra as Kurt's new boyfriend!!! Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 2/28/2012, 3:11 am

fantastica wrote:Is that Carson or Chris in Carson's clothing? I believe it's the later.

i also think it the second one coz he is wearing his director headphone blushh
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2012, 8:07 am

I think the picture on the right is actually Fred.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/28/2012, 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 2/28/2012, 8:30 am

Razz
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/28/2012, 3:08 pm

fantastica wrote:well, I can accept Shinra being Kurt's new boyfirend if he agrees to share him w/ us. I want photos, photos, videos and detailed descriptions. and Carrie's emoticon collection.
No way oh, I don't mind but Chris won't agree, so sorry but we'll keep everything for ourselves Smile actually, I'm more of a lamp post when it comes to personal datas...

brisallie wrote:PS: I also support Shinra as Kurt's new boyfriend!!! Smile
You just made Kurt happy mrgreen

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 4 Essai01c-27cafa0
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 3:43 pm

Shinra17 wrote:No way oh, I don't mind but Chris won't agree, so sorry but we'll keep everything for ourselves Smile actually, I'm more of a lamp post when it comes to personal datas...

Here's the plan. Jellyrolls will go to L.A. and involve Chris in a car accident (we need a broken arm here). Fantastica will pull up in the ambulance and take him to Mission Hills Hospital (my son works there and will keep him there moque ) And I will introduce my dear friend Shinra to Chris since he will obviously need someone to do his computer work for him while he is laid up. I imagine, since he is involved in so many projects, he will need so much help I will suggest Shinra moves in with him for a while. The rest is up to Shinra - whom I have great faith in!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2012, 4:14 pm

Carousel wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:No way oh, I don't mind but Chris won't agree, so sorry but we'll keep everything for ourselves Smile actually, I'm more of a lamp post when it comes to personal datas...

Here's the plan. Jellyrolls will go to L.A. and involve Chris in a car accident (we need a broken arm here). Fantastica will pull up in the ambulance and take him to Mission Hills Hospital (my son works there and will keep him there moque ) And I will introduce my dear friend Shinra to Chris since he will obviously need someone to do his computer work for him while he is laid up. I imagine, since he is involved in so many projects, he will need so much help I will suggest Shinra moves in with him for a while. The rest is up to Shinra - whom I have great faith in!!

I refuse to take part in breaking Chris' arm! No way! You need a new plan!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 4:28 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 4 Tumblr_m048s9TUSI1qhdh10o1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 4 Tumblr_m049dl0QJK1qhdh10o1_500

BookExpo America will be held from Monday, June 4, through Thursday, June 7, 2012, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.

Way to go Chris!!!! wub

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2012, 4:50 pm

oh my god, I maybe able to make it this time. does anyone has a link to the event so I can buy tickets? anyone else want to come alone? You can camp out in my apartment if you can't come up w/ the fancy hotel fare (I have a futon bed).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next