Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly Mocking Role Play

+7
fantastica
valkeakuulas
ColdFlame96
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
11 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What should Heather and Lottie's ship name be?

Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 3 I_vote_lcap57%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 3 Empty Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:40 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Seriously ColdFlame....how can you choose her over ME? Not that I care because I love her and we are getting married because we are endgame...but do you not see how imperfectly perfect she is? I am the only one who can look past her flaws and love her. I, however, am perfect.

Well, I mean...she helped me and stuff when I was homeless, and I kind of live with her parents. Your my ho and all but Lottie is...special I guess. I've liked her ever since the day we met and she still owes me a duet. Obviously, I can't tell her this now because she thinks of me as another sister and that'd be weird but...sorry girl. You're just not my type.

But you and I watch the same TV shows...that's a pretty deep connection, don't you think? How can you betray me like that? Oh who am I kidding...it was just a hook up that didn't mean anything. Anyway, I love Lottie. I am going to marry her because she can't do any better than me, so I shouldn't let your fickle mind bother me. Just don't try to seduce Lottie, okay? She's mine.

PS, I am everyone's type. Don't be in denial. Ever since puberty, everybody stares at me: boy, girls....I can't help it, baby! Wink

Oh I didn't know you'd gone through puberty yet! So wait... Does that mean that you're done growing? Cause you're really short.

Good things come in small packages. Poor Lottie for being so tall, unlike me. (I love that word! "Me!" It just sounds so...right! It's my favorite!)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 1:40 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Did I tell you guys I am actually dating someone else now? He is British and attractive and intelligent. But as my opinion doesn’t matter, you’ll guys just ignore it anyway *le sigh*.

Wait. You're straight now?!
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/5/2013, 1:41 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:You had me until "I want..." unsure Please stop being so confusing. You were right on the other points, but the last one I bolded directly contradicts with what you were saying.

(No worries, nothing I say makes any sense Smile ). I just have to listen to the others how honored I should be that you love me and also ColdFlame. Even though you don't care to include me in any decision making.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:41 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Did I tell you guys I am actually dating someone else now? He is British and attractive and intelligent. But as my opinion doesn’t matter, you’ll guys just ignore it anyway *le sigh*.

Oh, darling. He's just being nice. He probably doesn't know we're getting married.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 1:42 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Seriously ColdFlame....how can you choose her over ME? Not that I care because I love her and we are getting married because we are endgame...but do you not see how imperfectly perfect she is? I am the only one who can look past her flaws and love her. I, however, am perfect.

Well, I mean...she helped me and stuff when I was homeless, and I kind of live with her parents. Your my ho and all but Lottie is...special I guess. I've liked her ever since the day we met and she still owes me a duet. Obviously, I can't tell her this now because she thinks of me as another sister and that'd be weird but...sorry girl. You're just not my type.

But you and I watch the same TV shows...that's a pretty deep connection, don't you think? How can you betray me like that? Oh who am I kidding...it was just a hook up that didn't mean anything. Anyway, I love Lottie. I am going to marry her because she can't do any better than me, so I shouldn't let your fickle mind bother me. Just don't try to seduce Lottie, okay? She's mine.

PS, I am everyone's type. Don't be in denial. Ever since puberty, everybody stares at me: boy, girls....I can't help it, baby! Wink

Oh I didn't know you'd gone through puberty yet! So wait... Does that mean that you're done growing? Cause you're really short.

Good things come in small packages. Poor Lottie for being so tall, unlike me. (I love that word! "Me!" It just sounds so...right! It's my favorite!)

So does that mean your packages of hair gel are bad? Cause they're pretty big.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:42 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

Since when are you straight or bi?!?!?! This is not right or okay!!!! HARLOT!!!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/5/2013, 1:43 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

I can be whatever you want me to be... As my opinion doesn't matter anyway. I just remain silent and appreciative that Heather sorta chose me... despite her wandering eye and tendency to slut shame me in front of audiences - erhm - this forum.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/5/2013, 1:43 pm

LOTTIE! NO BRITISH REBOUNDS EVER!

Sorry I don't know what came over me. I was channelling Romy!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/5/2013, 1:44 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

Oh, darling. He's just being nice. He probably doesn't know we're getting married.

He doesn't even know you. I don't talk about my exes Twisted Evil
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:44 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:So does that mean your packages of hair gel are bad? Cause they're pretty big.

That is the exception to the rule.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:46 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:He doesn't even know you. I don't talk about my exes Twisted Evil

Your EX?? I am your endgame. Did you mean to spell "endgame" and instead you put "ex"? Silly girl.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 1:47 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:So does that mean your packages of hair gel are bad? Cause they're pretty big.

You're kind of confusing me. So...uhh...what are you gonna do if Lottie says no? I mean, apparently she's straight now and dating some hot British dude.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:49 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

You're kind of confusing me. So...uhh...what are you gonna do if Lottie says no? I mean, apparently she's straight now and dating some hot British dude.

I am not even worried. She is just confused. This guy is nothing compared to me.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 1:54 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

I am not even worried. She is just confused. This guy is nothing compared to me.

But...your hairs falling out. Lottie looks like a princess and she's a really good cook, which is like an automatic win. Oh, and she can sing really good. I still remember one solo she sang in the choir room in junior year and I'm pretty sure I cried.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/5/2013, 1:55 pm

Endgame – What is an endgame? Is it contagious? Sounds dangerous.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:57 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

But...your hairs falling out. Lottie looks like a princess and she's a really good cook, which is like an automatic win. Oh, and she can sing really good. I still remember one solo she sang in the choir room in junior year and I'm pretty sure I cried.

Only because of the stress of dealing with Lottie's constant imperfections!! She is not that great...not compared to me. Look at my highwater pants. No one shows off their ankles as wonderfully as I do.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:59 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Endgame – What is an endgame? Is it contagious? Sounds dangerous.

It means I can treat you like shit but you are destined to come back to me, because I am the one who popped your cherry. It's the law.

It means we are star crossed lovers, like Romeo and Juliet.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 1:59 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

Only because of the stress of dealing with Lottie's constant imperfections!! She is not that great...not compared to me. Look at my highwater pants. No one shows off their ankles as wonderfully as I do.

I don't know about that. Lottie's spray-on purple pants practically made me cream my pants.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 2:01 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

I don't know about that. Lottie's spray-on purple pants practically made me cream my pants.

Only because you are a horndog.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/5/2013, 2:06 pm

But, but, but… I am special and attractive and intelligent and majorly talented, but I am not allowed to be properly loved??! That is a bummer, especially because my British boyfriend actually compliments me… Guess I will be a little housewife who dismisses her education, gets pregnant and just worship your grounds?! :(
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/5/2013, 2:06 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Endgame – What is an endgame? Is it contagious? Sounds dangerous.

It means I can treat you like shit but you are destined to come back to me, because I am the one who popped your cherry. It's the law.

Ewww! That was quite rude. Just because you decided to share your private parts...Image how many brides will dig up from the woodworks for you if you have to marry them all after just hooking up.

There has been others than just the one right? For the sake of all OTP you have to confess before the glittery wedding.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 6/5/2013, 3:14 pm

Wait.. ugh.. I am so confused! My feelings are hurt because so many secrets have been kept from me and I thought you were my friends. My tears run down my face. (Can you hear the music?). Laughing
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/5/2013, 3:20 pm

When I get home from work, I'm going to pull all the craziness off this thread, and move it over to the gathering place (so that people coming to look at the stuff from the upfronts don't wonder what the heck is wrong with us, haha).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 4:00 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

Ewww! That was quite rude. Just because you decided to share your private parts...Image how many brides will dig up from the woodworks for you if you have to marry them all after just hooking up.

There has been others than just the one right? For the sake of all OTP you have to confess before the glittery wedding.

Just because everyone I meet wants me, doesn't mean I sleep with all of them. Sometimes, I like to indulge in their fantasies of being with me just to make them feel better...usually through text messages or letting them vapo-rape me (no sex). I really am so good to allow them to fixate on me...so selfless. Anyway, it's only special people whom I let truly be with me...*makes heart eyes at Lottie* Oh, and there was the slip up with ColdFlame...but that doesn't count, because I was lonely and Lottie wasn't there.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 4:03 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:But, but, but… I am special and attractive and intelligent and majorly talented, but I am not allowed to be properly loved??! That is a bummer, especially because my British boyfriend actually compliments me… Guess I will be a little housewife who dismisses her education, gets pregnant and just worship your grounds?! :(

Yes. Isn't that great?? You get to sit on a stool and watch me sing! You want a compliment? Isn't me choosing you enough of one?? Okay, okay...I'll indulge. You...*thinks for a moment*....You have really good taste in women for loving me. mrgreen

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next