Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly Mocking Role Play

+7
fantastica
valkeakuulas
ColdFlame96
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What should Heather and Lottie's ship name be?

Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_lcap57%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  Jellyrolls 6/5/2013, 12:54 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:My boss actually just caught me, I started laughing too hard Smile.

So who is your Sam and Tina, with whom you can gush about being so perfect, while I sit in my little corner admiring you? Any volunteers?

Um hello? I already said I was the best man! I think that automatically makes me Sam. And Karen is the maid of honor, so she's Tina. And there shall be lots of glitter! Smile

I draw the line at vaporape. Will not participate.

But Heather is so perfect, and wonderful. How can Lottie not want to marry her?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/5/2013, 12:55 pm

As Karen is Tina, I think she could decorate the salon as she did for Sadie Hawkins. What do you think Karen? Or do you have a better taste than Tina?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 12:55 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:My boss actually just caught me, I started laughing too hard Smile.

So who is your Sam and Tina, with whom you can gush about being so perfect, while I sit in my little corner admiring you? Any volunteers?

Um hello? I already said I was the best man! I think that automatically makes me Sam. And Karen is the maid of honor, so she's Tina. And there shall be lots of glitter! Smile

I draw the line at vaporape. Will not participate.

But Heather is so perfect, and wonderful. How can Lottie not want to marry her?

It wasn't vaporape! You were just trying to make him feel better! Kurt is just a big jerk face because he doesn't worship Blaine like you do.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/5/2013, 12:55 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

ptdr

@brisaille: Didn't you notice how Heather started to stalk me. I am the apple to her eye. I am a bit.... hesitant because an entire ocean still seperates us. Never mind we never met. But according to her those are only small detais.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 12:59 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I think you should call Will and see if being a wedding planner is amongst his many talents/jobs.

It's so confusing now that we have two Will's in the picture. Glee Will and the Wedding planner Will.

Chris' gardener would make a great addition to our big splash of a wedding! I even have my Sam and Tina (ColdFlame and Karen) now. How perfect. How wonderful. We shall feed the doves glitter and make it even more sparkly. And Lottie, all of my friends and family know we are getting married because I told them so. So, I guess you'll have to just bow down to the pressure. You're okay with that, right? 'Cuz I'm awesome.

Who cares about living in different countries? We are endgame, and that is all that matters. Love will find a way!

((LMFAO at getting caught by your boss!! Sorry! lol! Who is going to be Lottie's Adam?))

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2013, 1:00 pm

guys, stop negotiating! just start the darn wedding! i am HUNGRY!!!

should have eaten the chipmunk myself. ewwwww
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/5/2013, 1:00 pm

None of the obvious factors matter if Blaine/Heather wants to marry his/her true across Atlantic love. Especially if we all blindly agree to be extra pressuring supportive.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:02 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

ptdr

@brisaille: Didn't you notice how Heather started to stalk me. I am the apple to her eye. I am a bit.... hesitant because an entire ocean still seperates us. Never mind we never met. But according to her those are only small detais.

Oh, you precious little thing. I knew you'd see it my way. Everyone sees it my way eventually. *pinches your cheek* You're right, you are the apple of my eye. Don't you feel proud?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/5/2013, 1:05 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:

I'm as oblivious as Blaine is. But I'm sorry to say this, but is better if you accept her proposal instead of running away. As things are going, I see Heather crossing the ocean by herself with a ring. She's already imagining the wedding without your consent.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:08 pm

brisallie wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

I'm as oblivious as Blaine is. But I'm sorry to say this, but is better if you accept her proposal instead of running away. As things are going, I see Heather crossing the ocean by herself with a ring. She's already imagining the wedding without your consent.

I will swim across the ocean to prove my love for her. It's more romantic than taking a ship.

And Coldflame, our little fling was so much fun. You are hot. But please don't tell Lottie...she is the love of my life. Okay? *thinks for a minute* Oops! Did I type that outloud? I thought I was sending a PM!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 1:09 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

I will swim across the ocean to prove my love for her. It's more romantic than taking a ship.

And Coldflame, our little fling was so much fun. You are hot. But please don't tell Lottie...she is the love of my life. Okay? *thinks for a minute* Oops! Did I type that outloud? I thought I was sending a PM!

Sure thing, Heather. Wink By the way, you left your pants at my house.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:12 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

I left them there for you to keep as a reminder of me. Not everyone gets to ride this ride. Lottie is so lucky she has my heart permanently. But I'm sure you'll find someone else.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/5/2013, 1:14 pm

Why is everyone condoning this horrible delusion and cheating? Heather/Blaine you are very good at creating this Soulmate scheme! But I do love a good, cute, romantic, glittery, Fox funded wedding. You guys have Fox paying right?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 1:14 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

I left them there for you to keep as a reminder of me. Not everyone gets to ride this ride. Lottie is so lucky she has my heart permanently. But I'm sure you'll find someone else.

Well, actually I have a confession. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Lottie. And I was imagining her the entire time when we did it.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:17 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Why is everyone condoning this horrible delusion and cheating? Heather/Blaine you are very good at creating this Soulmate scheme! But I do love a good, cute, romantic, glittery, Fox funded wedding. You guys have Fox paying right?

Yes. A certain bald guy over there loves me.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/5/2013, 1:18 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

That beats any insanely thing that Blaine would ever do for Kurt. But, it won't be better to buy a ticket to Germany? Is faster and safer.

P.S Now you outloud you had a fling with ColdFlame, is like watching a soap opera for me. So when's the catfight?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:19 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Well, actually I have a confession. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Lottie. And I was imagining her the entire time when we did it.

*jaw drops* WHAT?! But you're...I mean, Lottie is MINE! Right, Lottie? She's mine.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 1:22 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

*jaw drops* WHAT?! But you're...I mean, Lottie is MINE! Right, Lottie? She's mine.

Um I made a macaroni portrait of her! Do you know how long it took me to make that?! It took like... Days! Should've given you a hint there.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:24 pm

Seriously ColdFlame....how can you choose her over ME? Not that I care because I love her and we are getting married because we are endgame...but do you not see how imperfectly perfect she is? I am the only one who can look past her flaws and love her. I, however, am perfect.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 1:30 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Seriously ColdFlame....how can you choose her over ME? Not that I care because I love her and we are getting married because we are endgame...but do you not see how imperfectly perfect she is? I am the only one who can look past her flaws and love her. I, however, am perfect.

Well, I mean...she helped me and stuff when I was homeless, and I kind of live with her parents. Your my ho and all but Lottie is...special I guess. I've liked her ever since the day we met and she still owes me a duet. Obviously, I can't tell her this now because she thinks of me as another sister and that'd be weird but...sorry girl. You're just not my type.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/5/2013, 1:30 pm

Heather is already in negotiation for a reality show in order to show that true soulmates should get married, no matter if one party doesn’t agree. Who cares about my opinion anyway?
As I am not allowed to have an opinion, I didn’t read about the cheating and just remain silent. Being silent suits me very fine. But I a, flattered about all the love I receive… despite the cheating. But as I said, I ignore that tiny fact.

Also, I really want to see you swimming, Heather Evil or Very Mad

(You guys are killing me! Thank God I am a very good employee and actually do some constructive work during the day Smile)
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:33 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Seriously ColdFlame....how can you choose her over ME? Not that I care because I love her and we are getting married because we are endgame...but do you not see how imperfectly perfect she is? I am the only one who can look past her flaws and love her. I, however, am perfect.

Well, I mean...she helped me and stuff when I was homeless, and I kind of live with her parents. Your my ho and all but Lottie is...special I guess. I've liked her ever since the day we met and she still owes me a duet. Obviously, I can't tell her this now because she thinks of me as another sister and that'd be weird but...sorry girl. You're just not my type.

But you and I watch the same TV shows...that's a pretty deep connection, don't you think? How can you betray me like that? Oh who am I kidding...it was just a hook up that didn't mean anything. Anyway, I love Lottie. I am going to marry her because she can't do any better than me, so I shouldn't let your fickle mind bother me. Just don't try to seduce Lottie, okay? She's mine.

PS, I am everyone's type. Don't be in denial. Ever since puberty, everybody stares at me: boy, girls....I can't help it, baby! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/5/2013, 1:36 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

But you and I watch the same TV shows...that's a pretty deep connection, don't you think? How can you betray me like that? Oh who am I kidding...it was just a hook up that didn't mean anything. Anyway, I love Lottie. I am going to marry her because she can't do any better than me, so I shouldn't let your fickle mind bother me. Just don't try to seduce Lottie, okay? She's mine.

PS, I am everyone's type. Don't be in denial. Ever since puberty, everybody stares at me: boy, girls....I can't help it, baby! Wink

Oh I didn't know you'd gone through puberty yet! So wait... Does that mean that you're done growing? Cause you're really short.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 1:38 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Heather is already in negotiation for a reality show in order to show that true soulmates should get married, no matter if one party doesn’t agree. Who cares about my opinion anyway?As I am not allowed to have an opinion, I didn’t read about the cheating and just remain silent. Being silent suits me very fine. But I a, flattered about all the love I receive… despite the cheating. But as I said, I ignore that tiny fact.

Also, I really want to see you swimming, Heather Evil or Very Mad

(You guys are killing me! Thank God I am a very good employee and actually do some constructive work during the day Smile)

You had me until "I want..." unsure Please stop being so confusing. You were right on the other points, but the last one I bolded directly contradicts with what you were saying.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/5/2013, 1:39 pm

Did I tell you guys I am actually dating someone else now? He is British and attractive and intelligent. But as my opinion doesn’t matter, you’ll guys just ignore it anyway *le sigh*.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next