Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly Mocking Role Play

+7
fantastica
valkeakuulas
ColdFlame96
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What should Heather and Lottie's ship name be?

Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 5 I_vote_lcap57%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 5 I_vote_lcap14%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 5 I_vote_lcap29%Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Silly Mocking Role Play - Page 5 Empty Re: Silly Mocking Role Play

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/6/2013, 2:43 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Heather is so perfect. She has the best molars around. The grind food like no other molars.

I know. Smile *thinks for a moment* I mean...*fake bashful act*...Awww, shucks. You don't mean that. blushh

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/6/2013, 2:44 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Oh damn. You caught me! I just thought me and Heather should have a cool sounding name since I'm her sidekick. We're like Batman and Robin.

Siskel and Ebert!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/6/2013, 3:38 pm

(Guess we are in this alone now Smile ).

My opinion? Who cares! It doesn't matter. You make all decisions, I gush and am impressed and then you congratulate yourself for being so amazing!

Bet you bugged the apartment of my boss. You got us confused and you wanted to make a statement because he caught us in the act 'making wedding arrangements'.

(...I voted 'who cares, we are endgame' but I am partial to Hottie areu )
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/6/2013, 3:58 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:(Guess we are in this alone now Smile ).

My opinion? Who cares! It doesn't matter. You make all decisions, I gush and am impressed and then you congratulate yourself for being so amazing!

Bet you bugged the apartment of my boss. You got us confused and you wanted to make a statement because he caught us in the act 'making wedding arrangements'.

(...I voted 'who cares, we are endgame' but I am partial to Hottie areu )

Thanks, honey. I am amazing. You must feel so proud that I chose you.

Stupid boss. No concept of "endgame", that one.

((I voted "Who Cares?" also! :P ))

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/6/2013, 4:00 pm

(Bahahahahha, especially because we are the only ones voting for this. I guess we are actually soulmates Razz )

Yeah, but as you know, still date my British boyfriend any everything. I am kind of oblivious that we are still dating as you are to busy eye-fucking other people.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/6/2013, 4:10 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:(Bahahahahha, especially because we are the only ones voting for this. I guess we are actually soulmates Razz )

Yeah, but as you know, still date my British boyfriend any everything. I am kind of oblivious that we are still dating as you are to busy eye-fucking other people.

((LOL! We are the only ones who really care about out ship name...or maybe not! Great minds think alike!))

British bastard! ((thanks for the term, Karen! Wink )) He is nothing compared to me. Don't you know he is standing in the way of our true love? You are meant to be with me forever. He's just a stepping stone. And I get lonely sometimes...but I'm not eye-fucking other people! I'm just...expressive with my eyes. At least I'm not cheating on you at the moment, unlike with you and British guy over there.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/6/2013, 4:13 pm

No, we only hold hands and watch movies! I am not allowed to be happy without you!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/6/2013, 4:14 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:No, we only hold hands and watch movies! I am not allowed to be happy without you!

Oh, thank God you know your place in life!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/6/2013, 5:59 pm

@ Lottie, though I think Heather is a likeable girl, it seems she's taking control over you. And you know, isn't nice when one of the sides isn't allowed to speak. See what happens with Kurt.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/6/2013, 7:12 pm

brisallie wrote:@ Lottie, though I think Heather is a likeable girl, it seems she's taking control over you. And you know, isn't nice when one of the sides isn't allowed to speak. See what happens with Kurt.

vexe

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/6/2013, 8:15 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:(Bahahahahha, especially because we are the only ones voting for this. I guess we are actually soulmates Razz )

((LOL! We are the only ones who really care about out ship name...or maybe not! Great minds think alike!))

British bastard! ((thanks for the term, Karen! Wink )) He is nothing compared to me. Don't you know he is standing in the way of our true love? You are meant to be with me forever. He's just a stepping stone. And I get lonely sometimes...but I'm not eye-fucking other people! I'm just...expressive with my eyes. At least I'm not cheating on you at the moment, unlike with you and British guy over there.

I don't think I came up with British bastard.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/6/2013, 10:49 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:@ Lottie, though I think Heather is a likeable girl, it seems she's taking control over you. And you know, isn't nice when one of the sides isn't allowed to speak. See what happens with Kurt.

vexe

I'm sorry , but sadly is what I've perceived. But I might be wrong.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 3:22 am

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

vexe

I'm sorry , but sadly is what I've perceived. But I might be wrong.

aaaaaaaand you represent the entire Chris fandom. I hope you enjoy your stay in the city of sanity. I heared it is a rather and sane nice place.

So, please give me valid reason so I can break away for good from Heather. Her dominance is starting to suffocate me crycry .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/7/2013, 12:42 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:

aaaaaaaand you represent the entire Chris fandom. I hope you enjoy your stay in the city of sanity. I heared it is a rather and sane nice place.

So, please give me valid reason so I can break away for good from Heather. Her dominance is starting to suffocate me crycry .

Usually I don't feel sane, probably my therapy is working. Never mind lol.

Probably Heather is becoming obsessive, and she firmly believe you're endgame. In that case, or either she is send to an asylum or you gets her a bff to have a crush on her.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 12:45 pm

Yeah, but her BFF has a crush on me Smile

So, Heather, looks like I am actually the desirable one Twisted Evil . Guess I'll start humping like bunnies with my English boyfriend Twisted Evil .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/7/2013, 12:56 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Yeah, but her BFF has a crush on me Smile

So, Heather, looks like I am actually the desirable one Twisted Evil . Guess I'll start humping like bunnies with my English boyfriend Twisted Evil .

Who's her BFF? Don't tell me is ColdFlame? last time I checked they had a fling but I didn't know they were friends with benefits.

Good for you girl! Your british boy know about Heather?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/7/2013, 1:25 pm

brisallie wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Yeah, but her BFF has a crush on me Smile

Who's her BFF? Don't tell me is ColdFlame? last time I checked they had a fling but I didn't know they were friends with benefits.

Good for you girl! Your british boy know about Heather?

Of course Heather is my BFF! She's awesome and hot! And my boyfriend doesn't always put out so I need to get my relief from somewhere.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 1:26 pm

Apparently I am everyone’s true love but not desirable for the deed. Thank God about my British bf, otherwise my confidence would take another hit.

Yeah, we burnt together ‘Molin Rouge’ and sung a duet together. You know, both of us singing equal amounts of the song. Heather had this very weird tendency to burst out singing all the time. She also liked to sing about my emotions… apparently she didn’t like it when I try to use my own voice. According to her,it would strain my vocal cords. She always volunteered to do it for me.

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 6/7/2013, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/7/2013, 1:32 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Apparently I am everyone’s true love but not desirable for the deed. Thank God about my British bf, otherwise my confidence would take another hit.

Yeah, we burnt together ‘Molin Rouge’ and sung a duet together. You know, both of us singing equal amounts of the song. Heather had this very weird tendency to burst out singing all the time. She also liked to song about my emotions… apparently she didn’t like it when I tried to use my own voice. According to her,it would strain my vocal cords. She always volunteered to do it for me.

Speaking of singing, you still owe me a duet, Lottie! Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 1:38 pm

Why? According to Glee, I am only allowed to sing with Heather and an unnamed Rachel Smile .

But in order to spite Heather... *cough* We are never, ever, ever, getting back togetheeeeer
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/7/2013, 1:44 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Why? According to Glee, I am only allowed to sing with Heather and an unnamed Rachel Smile .

But in order to spite Heather... *cough* We are never, ever, ever, getting back togetheeeeer

Oh awesome! Taylor Swift is my guilty pleasure that they changed for some reason! Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 1:49 pm

You also make great pasta pictures. It was a beautiful picture annd captured my essence really well… Why oh why did you hook up with Heather and attended the ring shopping fiasco? We’d be a great team :(.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/7/2013, 1:54 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:You also make great pasta pictures. It was a beautiful picture annd captured my essence really well… Why oh why did you hook up with Heather and attended the ring shopping fiasco? We’d be a great team :(.

You were already in NY, and I didn't want to be alone. Besides, he needs someone talk sense to him.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/7/2013, 1:57 pm

Oh all those poor excuses! I also heard alarge number of Heather's tumblr followers encouraged him and told him I would be delusional by not accepting. She only cheated and I'd be thankful that she even looks at me.

I once read, that is actually quite abusive behavior. Why does everyone blame me? vexe crycry
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/7/2013, 2:15 pm

I just came to check if Lottie is still denying the obvious future in her life.

It might end up turning sour for Heather when she moves out to the big city where Lottie is The Hot Stuff. That is one of the reasons I understand the hurry to TIE the KNOT tightly before it's too late.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next