Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

+17
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Divalicious
Ireth
arina
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
21 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap12%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap35%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap18%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap6%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap29%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Divalicious 3/22/2013, 1:59 pm

Wow, way to slam a whole lot of Blam at the audience. To the extent it makes me cringe. Yes, handsome men expect gay boys to crush on them, and would be insulted if one didn't . I guess that applies to passes for straight gay boys who grease their hair. The difference of Kurt the young man and Blaine the childish boy is exceptionally glaring here. Blaine continues to go for the one he is with (man I wish Sebastian would show up, bed and then dump him) and that is met with approval. If everyone knows about the cheating, and even Kitty knew Blaine was singing about Sam, perhaps they will let that slip to Kurt. Then maybe Kurt can finally move forward with Adam.

Brody should have sung by himself. Still, absolutely nothing in this episode makes me want to buy any song.

Continue to like Kitty, who is trying to change, but isn't very good at it.

Unique needs small doses, just like Britt.

Interesting that Blam seems to be getting more screen time than the actual relationships.

The shallow young twits in the class room just feel like a bunch of kids in the room. I get no real team feel. Jake feels a little too soulful for this group. Again, the previous club needed this place, these guys just hang there.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferGirl 3/22/2013, 2:22 pm

On the one hand I'm sad that this episode didn't have any meaningful development for Kurt's story, but on the other, he was soooo adorable and lovely and funny and sweet that I'm having a hard time staying mad. wub Maybe his storyline didn't move forward, but I love getting more glimpses into who Kurt Hummel is as a person, so in a way it was a nice trade off.

It was so cute how Kurt kept creeping closer and closer to the TV during his marathons. It reminded me of the puppy from Disney's animated 101 Dalmations, who would sit right in front of the screen. I also loved that Rachel and Santana would try to watch with him then eventually leave while Kurt is still engrossed. Razz All 4 seconds of Kurt's Richard Simmons workout was glorious and why hello there sexy, lean legs - there and during the acting scene. blushh I really liked getting a glimpse of Kurt in his acting class too. It's nice to know he's not just practicing his pirouettes all the time!

I loved everything about Bruce. The fact that he named it, that Kurt loves being held in a "warm, protective embrace" while he sleeps, that he treats a pillow with utmost affection. He's adorable. wub I loved how Santana seemed genuinely touched Kurt made her a girlfriend pillow, and despite how they snark at each other I was so happy to see them bonding at the end of the episode, watching a tv show together with their pillows. Give me more Kurtana, pretty please writers! (Although about Bruce, I still felt a bit heartbroken that Kurt originally bought him while on ambien - it's unclear whether he's still taking ambien or not, but it at least implies he bought Bruce soon after the breakup. Because Kurt was lonely and needed to be held and comforted by someone after Blaine crushed his heart. :( )

Except for Rachel's "Thank you for making Finn defend my honor!" line which was crap and made me cringe, I'm happy that Rachel is free of Brody. I hope she'll stay clear of boys for the rest of the season and just focus on herself now. I personally liked Creep, if only because it signaled the ending of Brochel and I like how they both sounded on the song. I really dislike how the writers/Rachel kept shaming Brody about being a sex-worker, but I did like how there was dishonesty and bad blood on both sides of the equation. It wasn't just one person's fault that the relationship wasn't working, and so their breakup felt real to me. I have nothing against his actor, but I do hope this means Brody is gone for good.

The Kurcheltana bonding was so cute, I loved watching them sing Mama Mia at the end. wub I am, however, just a little resentful that both Kurt and Santana, as things are right now, are more or less Rachel's sidekicks and support group. Kurt got scenes but the overall NY storyline of the episode wasn't about him - ultimately it was about Rachel, and she had all the storyline momentum and the climactic moment and the dramatic scenes. I hope this trend doesn't continue. I want Kurt to have scenes that start AND end about him and his storyline, same for Santana....instead of scenes starting about Kurt, then shifting to be about Rachel. It was like that in 4x15 too, except for the private scene he had with Adam. I just really hope we get a real Kurt-centric storyline soon....

Less said about the McKinley side, the better. I do like the slow development of Kitty and thought the Spice Girls scene was fun. The Blam storyline was stupid and made me angry, especially how Blaine used Kurt and their relationship as a coverup/excuse to hide his feelings for Sam. He keeps doing more and more things that make me feel he really doesn't care about Kurt at all, and this was yet another nail in his coffin. I hate him so much. Evil or Very Mad And I'm so sick of Sam and Blaine singing all the time. Sam's narcissism was really off-putting, too. If it makes anyone here feel better, I follow several Klainers on tumblr and there's actually a sizeable group of them that are pissed at Blaine and turning on him - and Klaine in general - after his poor, infuriating behavior last night. They're pissed he'd use Kurt like that and treat Kurt as meaningless (or as lesser than his feelings for Sam), and they feel it cheapens the Klaine relationship.

Then of course there are Klainers making excuses for Blaine and saying he's just "projecting" his feelings for Kurt onto Sam and they're squeeing over how the golden hula-hoop that Kurt tossed to Blaine in Mama Mia is somehow supposed to be symbolism for marriage and that Kurt will propose to him, so..... suure as usual, every Glee fan has a very different interpretation of what happens in this show from each other.

Last edited by ColferGirl on 3/22/2013, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/22/2013, 2:27 pm

sheny wrote:
“Why can’t the NYC folks ever do a song start to finish without Ohio butting in?”
— TVLine [x]

Rachel chooses Mama Mia for movie night and it's such a lovely performance and probably Kurt would even have gotten to participate with her and Santana if stupid New New Directions hadn't butted in and taken over. GET YOUR OWN SHOW, NEW NEW DIRECTIONS.
— AfterEllen [x]

Totally agree with both articles above.

One of the things I noticed, is that nothing relevant happened on McKenley, and though some people have said this episode was a filler, I think it was poorly written. And though some of the guilty pleasures were kinda cute, like Sam and his macaroni'art, yeah I liked it. Still I think it was nonsense and again was an excuse to sell Itunes at picking up random songs or songs loved by a generation like Wannabe. Sorry if I vent about this, but I felt so dissapointed, because I used to be an Spice Girl fan and this was a big NO. Why Unique sang most of the lyrics, when Baby Spice doesn't sing that much in the original one?.

Blam, by one side I won't mind if Blaine get a new romance and it doesn't matter whoever is. But I don't want how this series is all about shippers again, and in addition it would be all of sudden if Sam fells in love with Blaine, because all this time is has been said he's straight, and then he met Blaine and everything change? So Blaine is his exception?. And as regards as Blaine, I won't deny that I think he did it well in the song, but still I'm pissed off of his faces while the performance. Can't he control his facial expressions?And also, I'm not sure how to take his crush on Sam, I could understand if he was putting his feelings on him, as Tina told him once. But that song wasn't appropiate, because they don't have a long romantic story behind. But the good thing is this make people wonder how madly in love if he's with Kurt.

Brochel, still is hard for me to feel pity for Brody, I'm not sure is because Dean is a wooden actor, or is because I was expecting for him to leave this show, because I never was fond on Brody. But I still believe he shoud had been honest with Rachel, though they were in an open relationship, but there're still codes to respect. And for those who have said how's possible Rachel said she was honored that Finn defended her honor, is not the first time that women said how proud are of being independent women and a couple of episodes later, once again, they're defined by men. Quinn said the same in Michael, and we know what happened later. So, let's see how long Rachel keeps single.

Umm what I'm missing?
-Jake is a good dancer, I really enjoyed his performance.
-I want more Kurtana friendship! wub Please!!!
-Of course I wan't more NY!!!
-Kurt was such a cutie with his pillow, aka Bruce.

From After Ellen.
The directing and editing in this scene is quite good. During the powerhouse women marathon montage, Kurt keeps getting closer and closer to the camera/his TV, until only the top of his head is visible, like a puppy doing a photobomb. And it's all cut together with his overwrought acting in his NYADA class. I wonder what it's like to be Chris Colfer, just getting awesomer and awesomer (handsomer, funnier, smarter) every second of every day simply by nature of existing.

I don't know who wrote this, but I'm agree with the last line.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/22/2013, 3:03 pm

i think on the whole, that this was a pretty solid episode. i mostly enjoyed it, so that is a big accomplishment for glee as far as this season is concerned.

it juts goes to show that when chris is given even remotly funny/interesting material, he delivers, big time. his monologue was just brilliant and i rewind it 5-6 times on my first viewing (and no, not because of those short (btw, the color scheme on them is red/white stripes which are the colors of my favorite football team in Serbia - Red Star Belgrade Smile )).

the kurt/rachel/santana dynamic just works. they have great chemistry with each other. it was easily the most fluid part of the show. no strain or artificially constructed plotlines needed. i'm happy that rachel/brody thing is over. that ship was doomed to fail and it never worked for me. rachel really needs to be on her own for a while. no brody and no finn. the only thing i hated was the needless insertion of ND in mamma mia. they had no conection to it at all. it would have worked much better if it had been just hummelberry lopez.

i'm with jake. just because you don't like the artist doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't like the art. because people will always be hypocrits. there will always be an expection and you can't stop it. also, after his number, i'm unsure why is blaine still the ND lead, when jake can not only sing wonderfully, but boy can he dance. also, maybe for the first time, i actually didn't find jarley boring to death. progress i guess.

bram. i always felt that creating a crush thing with them was a mistake. in the start of their friendship the writers were proud that a gay and a straight guy can be bros without any hidden feeling, and then you do the thing you should not do. also, the song was kind of overkill. it sounded like blaine was completely in love with sam. and that just doesn't gel with how he sees kurt or the way sam just dismissed the whole thing in the end. i also hate the comparison this brings to kurt/finn. while blaine's actions are considered cute, kurt's were not. and while sam isn't finn, i still find the whole thing very unsettling.

i've said it before and i'll say it again, i like kitty, and you know what, after this episode, i like kitty even more. i just don't take her seriously at all, and that way she is such a fun character. also, artie has a little thing for her. dude sure likes his blonds, after tina that is.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/22/2013, 3:05 pm

oh, and this if for you Karen, because you asked for it coool

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3dh1et7zZ1qfoe0po1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/22/2013, 3:53 pm

^You just had to do that, didn't you? moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/22/2013, 4:17 pm

Don't mind me! I can stare at that all day!. 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Ab-shallowend
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/22/2013, 4:38 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 3/22/2013, 4:51 pm

Ok maybe i'm reading to much into things again,
But i really think that they had Kurt say that line about good acting because Ryan gets tweets all the time about how little screentime and storylines Chris gets and how he's wasting a good actor.

Or maybe i just don't need to be so bitter over this show.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2013, 4:56 pm

sjonnepon wrote:Ok maybe i'm reading to much into things again,
But i really think that they had Kurt say that line about good acting because Ryan gets tweets all the time about how little screentime and storylines Chris gets and how he's wasting a good actor.

Oh, I'm sure that's why that line was in there. It's so meta.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/22/2013, 6:29 pm

You guys weren't kidding there was shit loads of Blam in this. And what was more annoying was that the extra creepy/crappy Blam came always right after my happy mood of seeing NY scenes. Just disgusting editing. Literary every Kurt included scene, except Mamma Mia cut into either Blaine or Sam. Aargh! dryy

I almost gave up during the first 10 minutes because it was nothing but Blaine and Sam this, Blaine and Sam that. Why!? Are these two so popular that they need an entire episode for their friendship and the other ones love? Right now I don't think the fact that we got less than five minutes of Kurt compensate those whopping minutes of Blam, not in any universe. I was afraid of every minute that they would burst singing another duet, I didn't know what or who was going to actually sing, I just remembered that Blam would be singing a lot.

None of the songs interest me anymore and this week seems not to be different. The songs I tried listening to were Creep and Mamma Mia: Creep was just an awful arrangement and Mamma Mia was thankfully short, and they ruined it with adding New Direction into the mix. And why are they hinting anything between Blaine and Kurt when Blaine obviously doesn't remember his burning love for Kurt anymore. I really am now at the point where I'm filled up to the brim with Blaine...I don't want to see his smug face again...especially never in romantic setting with Kurt. It's like this episode was Darren's audition tape for something. Chord and Darren are doing something right to get their mug all over the show.

But Kurt and his ambitions and guilty pleasures... wub

What I'm getting from the shows way of showing Kurt at NYADA is that Kurt tries really hard and is the same kind of hard working student as he was in high school. He's only seen in school practising and practising and taking part in courses and seemingly, since nothing else has been said, succeeding and getting good grades.

Oh BTW, since I didn't watch the previous episode: why was Santana at NYADA in that episode? Spying on Brody? And howcome Kurt knows about Brody? Should I start watching the show because there are so many holes in my head about the NY side as well.

Speaking of Santana: I still don't like her because she has not gotten her comeuppance but I love how Kurt can stand up to her and she aslo acknowledges this and sees him as a worthy opponent.

If it wasn't for those few glorious minutes of Kurt this episode would get a big whopping F- from me. Kurt and Santana (not really Brochel) bring it up to mediocre episode. At least we got some extra handsome Kurt. He's really for the first times being let to look like the young man he is. Isn't Kurt in the canon soon turning 19 anyway?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/22/2013, 6:59 pm

^Kurt is actually 19 and will turn 20 in May, at least according to his NYADA application form.
I think in canon he's even the oldest of the kids, go figure. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/22/2013, 7:19 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Kurt is actually 19 and will turn 20 in May, at least according to his NYADA application form.

OK, I remembered he was born either -93 or -94. It would be lovely if we'd get Kurt's 20th birthday celebrations as part of some cliffhanger.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/22/2013, 10:06 pm

sjonnepon wrote:Ok maybe i'm reading to much into things again,

This is off topic, but Happy Birthday!!!! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/22/2013, 10:10 pm

So what did Chris say his "guilty" pleasures were(are)? All I heard was jajitsu (however it is spelled) and crafting? Is that right? Crafting? And then there are those of who's guilty pleasures include Chris!!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/22/2013, 10:27 pm

I really like how Kurt stood up for Rachel and called Santana a bitch to her face. I like how he's not afraid to do that. You have to fight fire with fire with people like Santana, or else they are going to walk all over you. Why exactly did they take her back again? She's mean, rude as hell. Yes, she can be a supportive friend 5 percent of the time...but the other 95 percent? Forget it. I also like how Rachel called her out on being a "friend who mocks my looks and undermines my confidence" because it's pretty much true. She's more of a "frenemy" and I can't stand those. I'm iffy about her character. I don't loathe her as much as I used to and I do think I'm warming up to her, but she's always going to be a borderline character to me at best: a character whom I like sometimes, yet hate other times. I do wonder why Kurt didn't want to tell his best friend about her manwhore boyfriend. Rachel's health is far more important than an audition.

I guess Rachel was calling herself a "creep" because she used Brody to fill the void that Finn left. I still think the song fits Brody better, because he was the creep for not being honest about who he was (I don't care about the sex work, but please be honest to your lover). I adored Lea's acting in the breakup scene. She is a talented actress.

Still hate Kitty. But it's good that she's trying to change, I guess. Normally, Brittany's insults annoy me, but Kitty deserved it. I thought Brittany was hilarious with Kitty.

Mamma Mia could've kicked so much ass as a HummelberryLopez song only.

Kurtana watching TV together with their pillows was so adorable.

How cute was Kurt in this episode?! His voiceover, his acting in his acting class (what on earth was he acting out?), the girls finding him with his pillow! Awwwww! So cute! He's "exclusive" with Bruce! Laughing Getting his roommates pillows of their own was so sweet. And he was hot as hell during that angry bathroom scene.

WTF on Santana and Rachel wanting to make Kurt piss the bed?! I can see Santana doing something like that...but Rachel? Oh well. Kind of made me laugh.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/22/2013, 10:29 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Okay, I'll try to quit posting gifs after these 2 sets, but he's just so damn beautiful and cute!

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mk1puogHEe1qcpsrlo2_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mk1puogHEe1qcpsrlo3_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mk1puogHEe1qcpsrlo1_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mk1puogHEe1qcpsrlo4_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mk1puogHEe1qcpsrlo5_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mk1puogHEe1qcpsrlo6_250
x

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mk1o7rQtMn1qmhzq7o2_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mk1o7rQtMn1qmhzq7o4_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mk1o7rQtMn1qmhzq7o5_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mk1o7rQtMn1qmhzq7o6_250
x
Very shallow, but I think he looks smoking hot in that last gif. I apparently have a thing for Chris acting out an angry/pissed off scene. 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 1277631452
He even looks hot when brushing his teeth. I don't know how he does it. 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 4249845411
He looked so amazing in this episode by these gifs alone as I will be downloading this episode next week when I get a recharge.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/22/2013, 10:37 pm

^ What a handsome young man! Smile

Something I forgot to add: I can't believe Rachel found it "sweet" that Finn beat up her current boyfriend and "defended her honor". Um, NO. He behaved like a creepy stalker who can't get over her. I guess she wants to be his trophy wife.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/23/2013, 12:34 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Kurt is actually 19 and will turn 20 in May, at least according to his NYADA application form.

Chris said in that "I heart Glee" interview that came out two weeks or so back that Kurt is 18. I'm more inclined to believe Chris than a prop, but who knows with Glee. suure In dialogue, Rachel alluded that she was already 18 in episode 3x19 last season (so she's 19 now in season 4 as well?), but if her stated December birthday in season 1 is meant to be believed, she's over a year younger than Kurt. And a snippet of the Big Brother script (3x15) that the Box Project people got said that Blaine was 18 in that episode - meaning he and Kurt were actually the same age at that time. Even though you'd think he'd be 17, as a junior?

So the ages of these characters are all over the place, much like Glee. blinkk Either way I find it stupid if Kurt really is the oldest of the kids, considering he looks the youngest and is one of the youngest in actuality (actor-wise).
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/23/2013, 12:37 am

ColferGirl wrote:

Chris said in that "I heart Glee" interview that came out two weeks or so back that Kurt is 18. I'm more inclined to believe Chris than a prop, but who knows with Glee. suure In dialogue, Rachel alluded that she was already 18 in episode 3x19 last season (so she's 19 now in season 4 as well?), but if her stated December birthday in season 1 is meant to be believed, she's over a year younger than Kurt. And a snippet of the Big Brother script (3x15) that the Box Project people got said that Blaine was 18 in that episode - meaning he and Kurt were actually the same age at that time. Even though you'd think he'd be 17, as a junior?

So the ages of these characters are all over the place, much like Glee. blinkk Either way I find it stupid if Kurt really is the oldest of the kids, considering he looks the youngest and is one of the youngest in actuality (actor-wise).

That is so stupid. In season one, he looked and sounded like a 14 year old: a high school freshmen. I couldn't believe it when I heard the "sweet 16" line come out of his mouth.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/23/2013, 12:45 am

A still from the episode.
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mk378sndxp1s2h37go1_1280

it seems we missed lots of stuff from Kurtcheltana in Mamma Mia. dryy
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/23/2013, 2:31 am

Damn! And all we got in the episode was Kurt tripping over a hoop in the background (even if it was adorable/hilarious!) Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/23/2013, 3:10 am

Santana is not my favorite character but I like her and I am glad she went to New York, she brought new spice to the Hummelberry dynamic and more diversity only helped New York imo (please don't ruin their dynamic with Blaine next year Evil or Very Mad ). The frenemies relationship would not be very healthy in real live especially if it was only one side with inclination to rudeness but I enjoy it on the show (my favorite frinemies are probably still Hummelberry in season 1). That said glee sometimes think that the only way to be funny is to insult someone and sometimes go really overload. And I enjoy Naya's acting and she is my favorite female singer on the show, her especially low voice in Bad Romance or Hit me with your best shot do things to me. :-) Kurtana duet must happen at some point!

I was very surprised they did not explain why Santana lives with them again. The only Kurt's scene of last week was kicking Santana out of their apartment and now it seems it did not happen. Rolling Eyes
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/23/2013, 4:49 am

brisallie wrote:A still from the episode.
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mk378sndxp1s2h37go1_1280

Wait these are the same pants as in the Kurtana pillow scene right? What are they made of? I first thought they were leather but now I'm not sure. Some sort of disstressed jeans? Anyway I'm loving these pants on Kurt.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/23/2013, 5:00 am

valkeakuulas wrote:
brisallie wrote:A still from the episode.

Wait these are the same pants as in the Kurtana pillow scene right? What are they made of? I first thought they were leather but now I'm not sure. Some sort of disstressed jeans? Anyway I'm loving these pants on Kurt.
Me too.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next