Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

+17
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Divalicious
Ireth
arina
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
21 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap35%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  sheny 3/22/2013, 2:28 am

I can't believe the wasted "Against All Odds" for this. Seriously Why are these people so stupid? The lyrics of that song don't match at all. So Blaine's going to wait against all odds until Sam miraculously turns gay. I don't to swear and I don't want to do it even online, but I really want to. I know some of you are happy it wasn't about Kurt, but knowing that Klaine will probably reunite someday this just makes me so angry.

Why the hell would he sing a song like that to some stupid crush. Oh no I forgot it's not just a crush he is "IN LOVE". What a moron. Sam is the person who knows him best. Come on. Since when? Running around in superhero costumes like 5 years old kids makes their relationship so strong and special. It certainly is true love. If Blaine only dares to say one more time that Kurt is the love of his life I'll go and kill him. I don't care if he is a fictional character and that actually impossible. II hate him so much. He better stay away from Kurt.

I can't even comment on the cute Kurt scenes because of that idiot. Maybe later when I calm down.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  sheny 3/22/2013, 3:31 am

How can someone be so beautiful. wub
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1mb1alZO1r1v397o4_250
He is perfect. This definitely helps for calming down my nerves.
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1mnytL3f1qa5w9eo6_250
Laughing They're exclusive. Sweet precious baby you are too cute to be true.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/22/2013, 3:33 am

I watched the entire episode. That is a plus. However, something fundamentally changed either how Glee is written or how I perceive it. The episode was odd once again.

What I liked:
- I am happy Kitty gets some development and there seems to be some start for her and Artie. From all the Newbies, she is the one I am most interested in. Becca Tobin knows how to use the background in the choir room to establish a character. Smart girl, as Naya Rivera started out the same way and look where she is now. The other Newbies (except Blake) really have not learnt that lesson.

- Kurt, of course, but I am biased. I would have liked more of him, but he got some funny scenes. Mamma Mia should have stayed entirely in NYC. No reason to split up the song and it could have been a fun number. But the boyfriend pillow, workout scene and the acting class were nice touches.

- Fondue for Two was fun. At least one good element in MK.

What I disliked:
- Blaine is getting more and more annoying. There was no reason for the dramatic live performance of 'Against all Odds'. However, RIB seems to tell us with a sledgehammer that Klaine is over. How about a really conversation between the boys? A final farewell scene. Much more needed then an unnecessary song. I laughed. I laughed hard during that scene. The entire Blaine/Sam thing is odd... Blaine needs to sit back a bit and be in the background. The show is actively ruining the character by showing him down our throats.

- They get 'Creep' and give it to Brody... Now words. No words.

- I cannot stand Marley and Jake anymore. Never could, but they get downright annoying. Cut it down and show other characters.

- Rachel was thankful for Finn defending her honor??! No, just no, Glee! Stop that!

Overall: meh! Not a complete waste but I've seen better comedic episodes of Glee.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/22/2013, 3:59 am

I'm so sick of Blaine I can't stand all those Blam scenes.
My problem with AOO is that I really don't believe Klaine is over for good. They wasted too much time with them after the break-up. The whole Blam stupidity is just a way to create cheap drama and keep Klaine apart for as long as they can. They wasted a good song for this awful storyline. I don't understand how can't RIB understand that by making Blaine crush on Sam and sing that song about him, they only make him look like a total douche.
That a*hole said it was about Kurt. You f*cking lying cheating bastard. That shows exactly how much he cares about "the love of his life". That son of bitch dared to use Kurt's name to cover up his disgusting pathetic crush.

Kurt imagined them singing CWM in their wedding tuxes and two episodes later Blaine is singing a love song to someone else. Do they want everybody to hate him? Because I already read several comment from Blaine/Klaine fans saying that Blaine singing that song about Sam and confessing his feeling makes them hate him.
In the end if/when Klaine reunites it will only look like Blaine is with Kurt not because he really loves him, but because Sam was straight and couldn't return his feelings.

I'm so mad at myself for caring so much and getting angry because of this crappy TV show and people that aren't even real. I feel like I'm going to cry. Kurt deserves so much better than that moron who doesn't appreciate him. He is a great human being and deserves to be everyone 1st choice not 5th or 6th after Jeremiah, Rachel, Sam, Eli, Sebastian, Tina.

If RIB thinks that with this awful storyline and overexposure they are doing Darre and Chord any good they are terribly wrong. They are only helping both of the actors and their characters to lose fans. Of course if this was their goal since the start well done Ryan and Co. you're doing excellent job.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/22/2013, 6:53 am

I love how the double standards work in this fandom: Blaine singing one of the most longing song ever, with piano and over-emoting faces to Sam is okay, the love of his life is KURT. Yeah right, that's why you are singing how hard it is not to be with another man. fuck you Blaine, and fuck you Sam, you narcissist douchebag.

The overload of Blam makes me want to puke. And I can't stand Blaine's face anymore. He always looks smug (when he adresses the other members of the Glee Club, for instance), or puppydog eyed. Darren vocals were okay on AAO, but God, his faces.... I can hardly retrain from slapping him, but then I would hurt my laptop more than him.

Very very nice moves from Jake, I enjoyed his performance even if I don't care for the song, he made it more than enjoyable. Wannabe was meh, but not that awful.

Copacabana was lifeless, and Wake me up was a big huge mess. I'm so bored of the McK kids goofing around with basically no choregraphy, it's getting like super old.

Creep: I've already stated my distate for the arrangement, I confirm it, and confirm that just Dean would have been better, even if his vocals are lesser than Lea's. She doesn't fit for this song, and I hardly see how SHE is a creep.

Talking about Rachel, what an horrendous, horrendous line "finn defended my honor". Can I puke/slap the writers/shout my hate of this stupid line??? Where is the girl who told fin "I'm a grown woman" in Episode 4? Where is fierce/take-no-prisonners Rachel Berry? Fuck the sexism on this show where women can't be independent and where being female/feminine is disminished.

NY was suvh a highlight!! Kurt and Santana are a wonderful pairing, if they could only stop hammering us with BLAM and give us more Kurtana or Humpezberry, this show's quality would with no doubt increase in no time.

And yes, Mamma Mia should have been all NY and no McKinley: they added nothing and this is one too many group performance with these kids.

On an other note: Becca Tobin is a strong actress, and Kitty didn't bother me this time.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/22/2013, 8:14 am

Kurt in acting class! I wish they would show us more of NYADA classes. Kurt’s voice-overs are among the best. He captured Richard Simmons’ funny but so wrong workout ‘jumping’ perfectly. Razz
Loved the bf pillow, and Kurt confessing to having bought one after the break-up while being on ambien, but still appreciating and embracing (hehe) its comfy snuggliness months afterwards. Santana seemed to love her customized gf pillow too. They should use those Kurtana scenes in the adds for that product: the sales would rocket.

So there was no explanation why Santana was suddenly staying at the loft again. Glee and its continuity issues, but really: Santana moving out was kind of a big deal last episode. This one little canon fact wasn’t so hard to remember, writers. dryy
But oh, the HummelPezBerry roommate shenanigans are priceless! Those 3 in the bathroom, watching tv on the couch: more, I want more. The timing and delivering of their lines are so spot on. Seriously never a dull moment in that loft. wub

Didn’t like the ending of Brochel: the Finn defending honor comment *shuddering*, Rachel ‘using’ Brody to make Finn jealous, them both not being honest about who they slept with and blaming the other. Ugh, bad writing galore. Well at least Rachel didn’t run straight back into Finn’s arms. Yet, that is.
‘Creep’ was bad.

Obligatory comment (but still so, so true): stop with the Blam! :angry: The overexposing of Blaine and Sam is getting extremely irritating. There are many other, better characters, singers and actors on Glee!
And yet another ND episode of: “Regionals is only weeks away! So let’s waste another week on a stupid assignment.” There are too many meaningless songs this season.

Okay, I actually like the iTunes version of ‘Against All Odds’, but the live version in the episode was…. well let’s just say it was not good. Darren really had to strain his voice to get the notes out and I’m starting to fear for his voice. The angsty over-dramatic staring at Sam didn’t help at all to enhance the performance, on the contrary. vomit2
LMAO: ‘Against all Odds’ was for Sam!!!!!! Bwuahahahahaha! ptdr
Stay classy Blaine by using your ‘epic love’ for Kurt as a cover-up: that’s low. And wow Sam, Narcissus complex much? dryy
With Blaine being so into Sam it’s getting very, very hard to accept him and Kurt getting back together again, let alone imagining Blaine actually staying faithful next time around.

I love Jake’s dancing style. Didn’t like the Brown artists plot, because it felt like loudly condemning one of them excused the use of the other Brown’s song, and Marley is so….. non-interesting it made the lovebirds’ conflict cringeworthy to watch, but I thoroughly enjoyed Jacob’s performance of ‘My Prerogative’. neutre

Also love Jake’s background moments in the choir room scenes. Now that Kurt is gone and Sugar disappears all the time, I’ve noticed I started looking where Jake is in the ND scenes. Kitty as well, btw.
And lol: Artie has a crush on Kitty?

How does Glee manage to suck the life out of up-tempo fun songs like ‘Wake Me Up Before You Go Go’ (I think I would have preferred seeing Kurt’s acoustic NYADA audition version over this guilty pleasure) 'Copacabana' and ‘Wannabe’? Evil or Very Mad
Speaking of songs: ‘Mamma Mia’ really should have been a NY song only. Why can’t they have the closing number for once? Imo, the jumping back and forth between the narratives only showed that the NY side is 1000 times better than the Lima side, and they don’t have to resort to gimmicks like costumes and staging to hide the mediocity.
And lol, Chris tripping over the hula hoop. Smile

Last edited by Glorfindel on 3/22/2013, 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/22/2013, 8:16 am

Blaine's face during AOO was really painful to watch. Darren was doing almost the exact same faces he did during Teenage dream in 4x04. Obviously loosing "the love of you life" and having a crush on a guy who can't return you feelings cause the same pain to him.
And using Kurt and their break up as a cover up was really low.
I don't even care that he sang about Sam, but this song was an awful choice. I thought it was about lost love. Blam were never in a relationship so Blaine doesn't have to watch Sam walk away from him and Sam is right there in front of him so imagining his face or whatever I don't remember the lyrics won't be that hard.

OK moving on to this cuteness

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk26cdIQFq1r97jrmo1_2504x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk21ceN2X31qkskzzo2_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1ph9GS3l1qcyv1eo1_5004x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1ph9GS3l1qcyv1eo2_5004x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk21wrhIM01qlpkoio1_250

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/22/2013, 9:22 am

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1jrcLj231qctfyqo4_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1jrcLj231qctfyqo1_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1jrcLj231qctfyqo3_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1jrcLj231qctfyqo2_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1jmklhb51qfx9mto5_r1_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1jmklhb51qfx9mto6_r1_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1jmklhb51qfx9mto1_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1jmklhb51qfx9mto4_250
(Sorry, don't have the original links.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2013, 9:24 am

sheny wrote:
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk21ceN2X31qkskzzo2_250

And this is why I captain the Kurlow ship! Bruce is much more affectiate towards Kurt than Blaine has ever been.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/22/2013, 9:58 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
sheny wrote:
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk21ceN2X31qkskzzo2_250

And this is why I captain the Kurlow ship! Bruce is much more affectiate towards Kurt than Blaine has ever been.
But.....but Kurt did not wait for Bruce to take his hand! He forced himself on Bruce and grabbed his hand: Bruce did not return the handhold.
That's not romantic, Kurt: that's being pushy and pathetic!!!1!!111!1
Kurt should have left him alone untill Bruce had sorted out his feelings! He's clearly not over his epic romance with the pillow that Santana stole! Bruce is in denial: Kurt is merely his rebound!

And if Kurlow is exclusive in canon I also feel terrible for Adam and Blaine:
"That's cheating..........................................Kurt."

tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2013, 10:13 am

You're right, Marie. Kurt is sexually assaulting Bruce and cheating on Adam (and Blaine too since Blaine thinks they're back together, despite the fact that he was singing to another man).

I think Bruce, Adam, and Blaine should sing a angsty song to Kurt for his misdeeds!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/22/2013, 10:27 am

^Kurt is an awful, awful character! Mad Wink

Loved this part: I wonder what Kurt was re-enacting here?

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk27tjrb7K1qgfb58o1_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk27tjrb7K1qgfb58o2_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk27tjrb7K1qgfb58o3_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk27tjrb7K1qgfb58o4_250
x

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1qi3GUSo1rk63wco7_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1qi3GUSo1rk63wco4_250
x

Okay, I missed this while watching the episode:
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk20riHfhN1qj202po1_500
x

Kurt really seems to be smitten by Bruce, lol. Razz
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk21ceN2X31qkskzzo1_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk21ceN2X31qkskzzo2_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk21ceN2X31qkskzzo3_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk21ceN2X31qkskzzo4_250
x

Hummelberry bedroom tease!
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1tnoJVxn1qfkl8co1_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1tnoJVxn1qfkl8co2_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1tnoJVxn1qfkl8co3_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1tnoJVxn1qfkl8co4_250
x

Can I just say how hilarious it was that Rachel and Santana wanted Kurt to pee in bed by putting his hand in a bowl of warm water? ptdr
Or giving him a mascara mustache? wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/22/2013, 10:37 am

Okay, I'll try to quit posting gifs after these 2 sets, but he's just so damn beautiful and cute!

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1puogHEe1qcpsrlo2_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1puogHEe1qcpsrlo3_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1puogHEe1qcpsrlo1_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1puogHEe1qcpsrlo4_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1puogHEe1qcpsrlo5_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1puogHEe1qcpsrlo6_250
x

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1o7rQtMn1qmhzq7o2_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1o7rQtMn1qmhzq7o4_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1o7rQtMn1qmhzq7o5_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1o7rQtMn1qmhzq7o6_250
x
Very shallow, but I think he looks smoking hot in that last gif. I apparently have a thing for Chris acting out an angry/pissed off scene. blushh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2013, 10:52 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Kurt is an awful, awful character! Mad Wink

Loved this part: I wonder what Kurt was re-enacting here?

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk27tjrb7K1qgfb58o1_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk27tjrb7K1qgfb58o2_250

I'm guessing he's either swatting away one of Blaine's sexual advances, or he is just trying to clear the air of the fumes from Blaine's hair gel.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2013, 10:54 am

Glorfindel wrote:

Kurt really seems to be smitten by Bruce, lol. Razz
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk21ceN2X31qkskzzo1_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk21ceN2X31qkskzzo2_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk21ceN2X31qkskzzo3_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk21ceN2X31qkskzzo4_250
x

Hummelberry bedroom tease!
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1tnoJVxn1qfkl8co1_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1tnoJVxn1qfkl8co2_250

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1tnoJVxn1qfkl8co3_250 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1tnoJVxn1qfkl8co4_250
x

I ship Kurlow so hard! Stay away from Bruce, Rachel!

Seriously, only Chris can make Richard Simmons clothes and a relationship with a pillow sexy.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/22/2013, 11:07 am

Yes, Kurt/Chris looked effin' good this epidode. and his sleepy head is adorable.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/22/2013, 11:16 am

Kurt and I have one thing in common - we both love to marathon throw tv shows. It's the only way to watch. The american "one episode a week" trend is killing me.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/22/2013, 11:21 am

phr34r ok, i'm a total perv, but i think i see the silhouette of chris's "family jewels" jumping up and down in those short workout gifs. phr34r

Last edited by tanita_mors on 3/22/2013, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/22/2013, 11:21 am

I haven't even seen the episode yet, but these gifs give me a good idea that I've got something good waiting for me tonight when I get home.

And by the way, New Girl (I know it's not everyones favorite) did fabulous thing with the loft living friends and I'd love to see a show just for the HummelPezBerry household, yees I would, I'd so watch it, religiously. There is definately room for these three.
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1jrcLj231qctfyqo2_2504x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk26cdIQFq1r97jrmo1_250

He's so cute in these!

valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/22/2013, 11:21 am

I'm guessing he's either swatting away one of Blaine's sexual advances, or he is just trying to clear the air of the fumes from Blaine's hair gel.

It could be Razz . Or he just was remembering an embarrassing moment from his childhood.

And you know, though I'm unsure what I think about this episode and I'm still thinking NY has potential, while McKenley is been a mess lately. And in addition I believe they stole Mamma Mia to HummelberryLopez, only as an excuse to wear those outfits. I think we got good moments from Kurt. Good gifs moments.

ok, i'm a total perv, but i think i see chris's "family jewels" jumping up and down in those short workout gifs

You're not alone. You and other girls on tumblr think the same. And I'm starting to join the group lol phr34r

Last edited by brisallie on 3/22/2013, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/22/2013, 11:22 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Seriously, only Chris can make Richard Simmons clothes and a relationship with a pillow sexy.
Case in point:
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1kkqjRBI1ruwg6ko1_500

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1kkqjRBI1ruwg6ko2_400
x
moque

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mk1j6nofhq1qknu0qo1_400
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/22/2013, 11:24 am

tanita_mors wrote:Kurt and I have one thing in common - we both love to marathon throw tv shows. It's the only way to watch. The american "one episode a week" trend is killing me.

I am totally the same.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/22/2013, 11:33 am

Well, I loved New York (no surprises there), and except for Blam, didn't really have a problem with McKinley. I liked Fondue for Two (yay, Lord Tubbington's back!).

Kurt, Santana and Rachel are wonderful together, they're cute when they get along, they're funny when they're snarking at each other, and they're so worthy of having a show all to themselves. That bathroom scene was great. Kurt was also so adorable this episode, especially with Bruce (I ship Kurlow too).

I kind of felt bad for Brody, because he's the bad guy who lied to Rachel and broke her heart, but no one seems to know or care that she lied to him too. (I think she vaguely told him about Finn/avoided the subject in 4x14?). Still, I'm glad that Rachel is now single, I think that's best for her now.

And now Blam: ugh. At least they seem to be showing that Klaine is over, as Blaine seems to be moving on as well. But why does Blaine have to be such a liar? How dare Blaine use Kurt as an excuse for his embarrassing performance? And he said it so unfeelingly. And here Kurt was, still trying to get over Blaine, crying over their wedding song. Kurt's the one for whom the wounds of the breakup still hurt, but Blaine gets all the sympathy and whining privileges when he obviously doesn't care as much? Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, Blaine's mouth is not allowed to even mention Kurt's name from now on considering what other crap comes out of it.

Ok, sorry if that was too harsh and should be in Snark and Bark. But I'm so angry at this guy who's just a fictional character what is wrong with me. Well, I'm going to look at the Kurt gifs again to calm me down.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/22/2013, 11:33 am

“Why can’t the NYC folks ever do a song start to finish without Ohio butting in?”
— TVLine [x]

Rachel chooses Mama Mia for movie night and it's such a lovely performance and probably Kurt would even have gotten to participate with her and Santana if stupid New New Directions hadn't butted in and taken over. GET YOUR OWN SHOW, NEW NEW DIRECTIONS.
— AfterEllen [x]

Last edited by sheny on 3/22/2013, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2013, 11:39 am

tanita_mors wrote: phr34r ok, i'm a total perv, but i think i see the silhouette of chris's "family jewels" jumping up and down in those short workout gifs. phr34r

Says the women obsessed with the gold pants. His eyes are up there, you know.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next