Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 3:06 pm

LOL at the Klainers who insist that they know for a fact that Kurt and Adam aren't sexual yet. Because, God forbid Kurt be sexual with anyone but their dreamboat Blaine because he is supercalifragilisticsexpialidociously hot or whatever. According to them, he needs to "save" himself for Blaine even though Blaine cheated on him and Kurt has every right to move on with his life. (But it's okay for Blaine to be sexual with anyone he wants to, even if he is in a relationship with Kurt...because he is supercalifragilisticexpial....ehhhh, you get the idea.) Anyway, I don't see Kurt as the type to just hop into bed with a random stranger (unlike someone) but Adam is not a stranger, and it's only natural for things to move at a faster pace in the real world than in high school. Kurt knows what he's doing now and it not as afraid of that sort of thing. I still think he is a romantic at heart, though I do think having his "Prince Charming" cheating on him and breaking his heart did serve as a bit of a wakeup call to how the world really is, not how he'd like it to be. And I think his "first time" with Adam would be very casually mentioned on the show, if at all...much like how Rachel's first time with Brody was mentioned. No need for a big deal to be made of it this time around.

What I'm trying to say is, is that you do not just "rebound" with someone over a few innocent coffeedates, am I right? They need to read between the lines. Talking about starting their own traditions? That's pretty serious stuff as well.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  opals 3/11/2013, 3:10 pm

All I know is that if Kurt hasn't gotten some of that that yet, he sure as hell needs to. Smile
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 3:15 pm

I know, right?!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/11/2013, 3:38 pm

It haven't been stated if they're actually dating, but in my head they have started to date only some days ago, probably after to find their own movie. And they're still in the period where they're knowing to each other and what if Kurt has sex with Adam? First is up to him if he does or not, and second he's his boyfriend. So I'm tired for these people saying he has to be "safe" for Blaine, I'm sorry but Kurt is living his own life now.

Last edited by brisallie on 3/11/2013, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 3:39 pm

It's annoying how the Klainers/Blainers want Kurt's life to revolve around Blaine still, even if Blaine is allowed to crush on Sam all he wants to.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/11/2013, 3:47 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:It's annoying how the Klainers/Blainers want Kurt's life to revolve around Blaine still, even if Blaine is allowed to crush on Sam all he wants to.

They're so freaking selfish!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 3:49 pm

Selfish? Maybe that's why they identify with Blaine so much. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/11/2013, 3:51 pm

There's no way Adam and Kurt haven't had sex yet, imo. They are both young adult males in college, and dating each other for 2 months now. It would be naive to think they hadn't acted on their hormones yet.
Although this is Glee, and Kurt "saving himself" for Blaine could happen. I think that if Kurt goes back to Blaine soon, it will never be really mentioned on the show if and/or when Kadam ever had sex.

When you read between the lines there are clues that they had sex, namely Adam being in the loft already in the early morning (before class, baking cookies), and staying there snowed in for 48 hours (and since Santana probably sleeps on the couch..... where would Adam sleep?).
And I agree that Adam using the term "rebound" indicates that they are at the least romantically involved, and very probably sexually (again: male, adult, college).

Hubba hubba. Get that, Kurt. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 3:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:There's no way Adam and Kurt haven't had sex yet, imo. They are both young adult males in college, and dating each other for 2 months now. It would be naive to think they hadn't acted on their hormones yet.
Although this is Glee, and Kurt "saving himself" for Blaine could happen. I think that if Kurt goes back to Blaine soon, it will never be really mentioned on the show if and/or when Kadam ever had sex.

When you read between the lines there are clues that they had sex, namely Adam being in the loft already in the early morning (before class, baking cookies), and staying there snowed in for 48 hours (and since Santana probably sleeps on the couch..... where would Adam sleep?).
And I agree that Adam using the term "rebound" indicates that they are at the least romantically involved, and very probably sexually (again: male, adult, college).

God, I hope he did. It would not be fair for Kurt to just have one sexual/romantic partner for his lifetime, while Blaine gets to screw around. And seeing as Kurt seems a lot less uptight about sex now, I think Kadam are probably sexual.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/11/2013, 4:08 pm

Agree. It will be unfair if Kurt doesn't have a night at least with that handsome british, while Blaine is hooking up with strangers. So what's the message Glee? It doesn't matter if you have casual sex with a stranger you meet on internet, because you're the "hottest" guy, but if you're dating someone, is forbidden.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/11/2013, 4:11 pm

You know, they did lose power in the loft during the snow storm. I'm sure that Kurt and Adam found plenty to do to keep themselves occupied. Being snowed in with Rachel and Santana for 48 hours? Yes, they would definitely need to escape to Kurt's little corner of the loft (though Santana was probably listening).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 4:13 pm

According to Blainers/Klainers, Blaine can have whomever he wants, whenever he wants. But Kurt has to remain a spinster until Blaine takes him back. vomir

You know, people do hook-up moreso during blackouts and whatnot.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/11/2013, 4:21 pm

If Kurt hooked up or not with Adam during the blackout or any day, is only concerned to both of them (and some curious fans),so people shouldn't be involved in that. Or worse, forbid someone to live his sexuality as he want because he has to be "safe" for his ex.

Last edited by brisallie on 3/11/2013, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/11/2013, 4:21 pm

My two cents on this. I think because of how little I've seen of Kadam I still can't believe they're dating, let alone kissing or having sex. I just wish they would show or atleast explain in dialogue what the status of their relationship is in terms of intimacy, because my head canon is really different. I still don't think they've had sex yet. I hope they address this in future episodes and atleast show them kissing at some point, because the status of their relationship is really confusing me and they deserve to have just as many scenes showing them hugging or kissing or whatever as much as Klaine did.

If they never show Kadam kiss it would be really stupid. Afraid of the the Klainer backlash perhaps dryy .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/11/2013, 4:24 pm

Well, regarding Blaine, he's still lonely and Kurt still isn't there, so he probably has a few more Eli's under his belt by now.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/11/2013, 4:37 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:According to Blainers/Klainers, Blaine can have whomever he wants, whenever he wants. But Kurt has to remain a spinster until Blaine takes him back. vomir

You know, people do hook-up moreso during blackouts and whatnot.

What??? Until Blaine takes Kurt back??? I just...ughh :angry:. Are they dumber than Brittany and Sam put together or completely insane. I don't think we and Blainers are watching the same show, because I'm pretty sure Blaine is the one who should be begging to be taken back.

I hope Kurt and Adam's relationship goes beyond holding hands and cafe dates. It really would be unfair if Blaine remains Kurt's only sexual partner especially after Blaine slept with somebody else while they were still dating.

Last edited by sheny on 3/11/2013, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/11/2013, 4:46 pm

Glorfindel wrote:There's no way Adam and Kurt haven't had sex yet, imo. They are both young adult males in college, and dating each other for 2 months now. It would be naive to think they hadn't acted on their hormones yet.

Well, this is the same show that had 30 year old Emma married to another man for months and still a virgin so that she could remain pure for Will. Rolling Eyes By comparison 19 year old Kurt, not getting it on with his scrumptious, British, maybe boyfriend wouldn't be that big of a shocker to me.

I'm hoping if Kurt hasn't yet that he will be soon. wub The man bakes you cookies, Kurt! If that doesn't convince you just look at those arms.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 4:47 pm

Yes, until Blaine takes Kurt back, because Blaine can do no wrong...aside from the whole cheating thing, but that's beside the point. Rolling Eyes

I want Kurt to experience being intimate with someone else before going back to the boy who cheated on him and broke his heart.

Also, Kurt said they were "non-exclusive". I assume that means in sexual terms, not just for dates at a cafe, right? Btw, I saw Adam asking Kurt to the movies as asking him to be exclusive with him. Smile This really is a lot healthier than Brochel, if you think about it. They are dealing with this whole exclusive/non-exclusive thing like adults, whereas Brody was being a man whore about Cassandra....

If they give Kurt the Emma treatment, I'm going to scream.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/11/2013, 5:27 pm

What makes Kurt and Adam miles ahead in the way of maturity from Rachel and Brody (ick) is that they are discussing the boundaries of their relationship, the expectations that both have in what they want (and Adam is making it very clear that he wants this to be more than just a fling) and they are actually listening to one another. Adam wants to know what Kurt wants, where he is mentally in his recovery from Blaine and how he might be able to fit into Kurt's life. Kurt had complete power during that coversation in the dance studio to totally shut things down if that was what he wanted, and Adam would have respected Kurt's wishes.

I think that Adam is accepting of what happened between Kurt and Blaine at the wedding because they weren't at the point in their relationship where he could expect exclusivity from Kurt. But I think that he's giving very clear signs that he wants that exclusivity. He wants Kurt to be his, but he wants to be Kurt's as well. If Adam weren't interested in a comitted relationship, he wouldn't have been bothered by Kurt not being over Blaine and possibly being "the rebound".

Now compare this with Brochel, where Brody is setting the limits on what Rachel can expect from him and she is going along with what he says under the guise of it being "mature" and "NY". That even though Brody is now living with her, they are not monogamous (not a completely unusual arrangment but one that is very strange for a sheltered girl like Rachel to accept). The kind of open relationship that Rachel has with Brody can only work when there is complete honesty in the pairing and we have seen many times that they are not honest with one another more often than not.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 6:11 pm

Exactly, they are talking and being honest about where they are at emotionally, what is to be expected out of each other, what the other one wants....and so on. Clearly, Rachel's expectations were violated by Brody sleeping with Cassandra, whereas Adam knew that Kurt would probably sleep with Blaine. Adam is making it clear now that he wants Kurt as more than just a..."bang buddy"...and Kurt is being honest about not quite being over Blaine yet. It's really lovely. I feel that Kurt was the one who set the "non-exclusive" rule up first, because he didn't want to hurt/be hurt again like with how Blaine hurt him. With Brochel, I think that Brody was the one who suggested that they be non-exclusive, just so he could continue to screw around. The two are very different. One is protecting his feelings, and the other is protecting his "perfect score" and/or bank account. Still, there can never be a non-exclusive relationship without the other partner agreeing to it, so Rachel and Adam must know what they are getting themselves into.

While I think that most of this "new Rachel" is a product of Rachel liking the feeling of empowerment (I know that Cassie was the catalyst for Rachel's makeover, but I think Rachel found her new look to be empowering after she tried it out, and I think that Rachel wanted to do the topless scene before Brody even knew about it, just so that she could help herself "grow up" faster and stretch herself as an actress...the fact that Brody supported her choice afterwards was only icing on the cake to her) I do think this non-exclusive relationship idea was all Brody's doing, and Rachel just went along with it. It did give her the chance to "re-connect" with her ex (*barf*) though. But still, it's usually the men, not the women, who like the free pass on sleeping around. Also, that thing about "always being honest with each other" that Brody said is such a lark, whereas I really do believe in honesty when it comes to Kadam. I hope the writers don't screw this up.

Some idiot on IMDB is complaining that Kurt kept his hook-up with Blaine a secret from Adam since he didn't want him to know, but I disagree. I think Adam did suspect, because they were non-exclusive. I think that Kurt just didn't want Santana rubbing it in his face anyway, because that is so uncalled for.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/11/2013, 7:25 pm

Sadly, despite them being healthy young men, I really doubt Adam and Kurt are having sex already. If they were, I think they would not have focused on them holding hands at the end of their last scene. Takes a moment to mentally grouse that lately we are lucky to have Kurt in half the episode. I think, unlike Blaine, who separates sex and love, Kurt won't sleep with someone unless he has a lot of trust and feelings for that person. I think that he is now realizing he can have those feelings for Adam, that Adam is willing to wait for him, and actually do some footwork in this relationship by seeking out common ground.

I wish they had focused on Kurt's face for about 3 seconds more in his last scene. Because I think he was feeling at first tearful, because he knew his answers might chase Adam away, and then happily surprised that Adam took his hand. Because his eyes seemed teary, but to me, he seemed just beginning to smile right before they cut things off. It was nice for us to see someone willing to do a little work to be with Kurt. Blaine does puppy dog eyes like nobodies business, but Kurt, just like everything else/everyone else, was handed to him. Handed to him after having to watch him serenade another guy, and then mack on a friend of his. Handed to him while he let another guy deride Kurt to Kurt's face, while he is still in the room, and allowed said person to communicate on the side, even knowing how Kurt felt about this guy.

What Blaine needs is a fairy tale prince to come along, and they can be perfect and plastic together. I think he should get together with Brody. Kurt deserves a real man, not some teens dream date. Since we won't get getting that, I want Blaine to do a little self analysis of his own failings, instead of just acknowledging he is a great guy, and only human and Kurt should forgive him. Would Kurt get the same treatment if he does sleep with someone else, even if not currently dating Blaine, I think not. He should save himself for when Blaine is ready to resume their relationship.

Of course, if they give Blaine another boyfriend, I think they will be all for him being the center of a triangle, with Kurt being on the gay-face, fey boy losing side, of course. Blaine, despite all the alpha male positioning of his character, remains passive and reactionary in his dealings, just like the beta he really is. Kurt not around, cheat with the first available warm body, don't even have to know him. Kurt not around, crush on his cute friend, because we must show how a gay boy should crush on a straight boy, not like Kurt did, no, not at all. Kurt not around, he is the go to guy for the Cheerios, because Blaine must succeed, although here, Kurt did a National's win in his sophomore year, so Blaine, even winning, can't beat that (am I hoping they lose, and Sue states "well, dammit, I thought all you gay boys were interchangeable, but you sir, are no Kurt Hummel," no of course I am not) Kurt paves the way, Blaine gets the rewards, after this show is long gone, people will be comparing gay characters to Kurt Hummel, Blaine is just a dancing jukebox who took his virginity as his claim to fame.

Personally, I think the open relationship between Rachel and Brody was her idea, or at least mutual. I think Rachel liked having that emotional out, and felt like it gave her more power in the relationship. I also think that once Brody moved in, it was basically her saying she wanted exclusivity, something neither of them has done, apparently.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/11/2013, 7:51 pm

The open relationship between Rachel and Brody was a plot device in order to allow A) Rachel to sleep with Finn, without explaining an upcoming cheating storyline; and B) create a plot in order to throw Brody under the bus. Mind you, Brody was the laziest casting they've ever done (they basically liked his body and didn't care for his acting and singing, those idiots), but I am terrified what they plan to do with Adam.

I would love a throwaway line about Adams and Kurts active sex life. I would literally pay money. I can them go both ways with the hand holding and what it means, but I WANT to interpret it as them being sexually active already and now they are exclusive. Otherwise, why would Adam be a rebound?! They did lighten up a lot about the notion of Kurt and sex (they mentioned / did show it two times in a row already!) so I can actually see them go there. Just 5 episodes ago I would have argued that Kurt, of course, needs to remain asexual and a baby penguin according to RIB.

(...but I am also getting hopeful that RIB secretly actually planned to break up all the end game couples for good and they sneakingly added within the episodes. Yeah, I am too positive thinking for my own good the last few days).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/11/2013, 8:02 pm

Blaine and sex is such a swamp...in Glee right now I don't think he'll be given a new sexual partner unless Kadam surpasses Klaine in popularity, but even then...

In a real drama I'm be sure they'd toy with the idea of Blaine being quite adapt at hooking up with many guys because if he was capable of doing so in a relationship then right now nothing is stopping him. Kurt on the other hand, I can imagine him trying the "hook-up" route but perhaps deciding it isn't really for him. Because Blaine hasn't really had any personal growth or personality for such a long time (even after the break-up) I find his ready to wait for Kurt and his apparent ability to totally separate sex and relationship from each other strange starting from S2 and then dragging to this present moment. Or did his appetite grow as he got steady feed of sex from Kurt? (Ugh that sounded horrible objectifying of Kurt only for the sex drive of Blaine vomit2 Sorry about that.)

Like some of you have said Adam using the past then in "was I your rebound?" made me think that perhaps they'd already tried out things on some level, going all the way or spending a night in the same bed? Perhaps not in Glee world. And for some reason I'm not really even focused on that. But this entire discussion about it is interesting, but the show is on Fox which makes me doubtful we'll ever see or hear any actual explanation or real discussions (perhaps subtle hints for head canons) about any of it.

Sex and Glee...Santana can rant about porn star landing strips but hand holding and shearing a bed is the top of the heap for Kurt and other gay characters in the show.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 8:06 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:The open relationship between Rachel and Brody was a plot device in order to allow A) Rachel to sleep with Finn, without explaining an upcoming cheating storyline; and B) create a plot in order to throw Brody under the bus. Mind you, Brody was the laziest casting they've ever done (they basically liked his body and didn't care for his acting and singing, those idiots), but I am terrified what they plan to do with Adam.

I would love a throwaway line about Adams and Kurts active sex life. I would literally pay money. I can them go both ways with the hand holding and what it means, but I WANT to interpret it as them being sexually active already and now they are exclusive. Otherwise, why would Adam be a rebound?! They did lighten up a lot about the notion of Kurt and sex (they mentioned / did show it two times in a row already!) so I can actually see them go there. Just 5 episodes ago I would have argued that Kurt, of course, needs to remain asexual and a baby penguin according to RIB.

(...but I am also getting hopeful that RIB secretly actually planned to break up all the end game couples for good and they sneakingly added within the episodes. Yeah, I am too positive thinking for my own good the last few days).

Not anymore! Smile Really, I love how much more relaxed he is.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/11/2013, 8:24 pm

i think that because most (if not all) of our posters here are female we tend to look at relationships from female's perspective. male tend to jump into sex a lot more easily and casually. in a hetero relationship the guy waits for the girl to say "yes". I have yet to see a girl begging the guy for sex and he's unwilling (unless he has some issues w/ his sexual performance). I can imagine that w/ 2 men the chance of them merely holding hands in private in pretty much nill, especially given the fact that they are both healthy, prime aged young men.

trying to suppress one's biological urge w/ thoughts of shame, immorality or whatever religious indoctrination one's taught usually ends in failure. We are, after all, programmed genetically to perform the primitive function of reproduction and god gave us sex hormones that produce urges so strong few are able to resist the lure of sex, even when faced severe punishment. so why would 2 physically healthy, sexually experienced, open and proud gay young men refuse to engage in pleasurable sexual acts? They are in New York City, not Iran or Saudi Arabia.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next