Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  bayth 3/7/2013, 10:11 pm

Here's hoping it's "Fergalicious".
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  ColferInspired 3/7/2013, 11:33 pm

I just did a massive tweet.
Chris and Lea don't deserve this or Naya or Corey. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 2 1371890812
Ryan is insane. His ego has warped his brain too many times. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 2 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/7/2013, 11:34 pm

bayth wrote:Here's hoping it's "Fergalicious".

That would be great, I need some cheering up.

Regardless of what's going to happen in S5, since Kurt will be in it, I'm glad that he's been tied to Rachel, who is the most important graduate. It's not ideal, but at least he won't end up like Quinn, Mercedes, Mike and Puck.

Going to start tweeting now.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2013, 12:33 am

Brit song for the unreleased song. Pass.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/8/2013, 3:19 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Brit song for the unreleased song. Pass.

Really? Yuck.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/8/2013, 7:57 am

fantastica wrote:those of you w/ accounts in other public forums like TWOP please be vocal about your opinion on this pitch - if you are allowed, that is.
Oh believe me: we are. fanny2

New promo:

Too much boring Lima. vexe
And I see they are rearranging the furniture again in the NYADA dance class room. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/8/2013, 11:58 am

If Santana dug through all of their stuff and didn't find any boyfriend pillows, it must mean that Kurt bought them sometime in the next couple of episodes, right? Or he's way sneaker than Santana Razz.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/8/2013, 1:00 pm

Maybe he made a secret hiding place for them?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2013, 10:17 pm

I like Blake, but no.

I though there were only 3 songs in episode 18 though.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/8/2013, 10:56 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

I like Blake, but no.

Unless Kurt's name is attached, I could care less. He will ruin Your Song, because I like it so much. I was already angry about The Bitch is Back, but this cements my dislike of him.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/8/2013, 11:32 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

I like Blake, but no.

I'm just grateful that Blaine's not singing it. I'm only genuinely interested in Kurt solos at this stage, but I'll cheer each time I get a song spoiler that doesn't have Blaine's name attached to it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/8/2013, 11:48 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

I like Blake, but no.

I'm just grateful that Blaine's not singing it. I'm only genuinely interested in Kurt solos at this stage, but I'll cheer each time I get a song spoiler that doesn't have Blaine's name attached to it.

I am also glad that Blaine is not singing it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/9/2013, 12:50 am

I'm not upset. I like the song, and I like Ryder...he is one of my few favorite newbies. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/9/2013, 1:11 am

i don't care. i have the original. i will not buy a glee version no matter who sings (unless it's chris).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/9/2013, 11:30 am

Some Blarrenstans are complaining somebody other than Blaine is singing this song because Darren did a cover of it in the past. Rolling Eyes
So the conclusion after all the stupid things I read on Tumblr is that RIB should be forbidden to give the other characters the songs that Darren has ever performed. dryy This is getting ridiculous why can't they just be happy with the other 100 solos he sang this season and shut up.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/9/2013, 12:43 pm

sheny wrote:Some Blarrenstans are complaining somebody other than Blaine is singing this song because Darren did a cover of it in the past. Rolling Eyes
So the conclusion after all the stupid things I read on Tumblr is that RIB should be forbidden to give the other characters the songs that Darren has ever performed. dryy This is getting ridiculous why can't they just be happy with the other 100 solos he sang this season and shut up.

Oh, no! God forbid someone who can actually carry an emotional scene sing that song when I can watch Darren derpy face his way through it! I'm not a fan of the new kids, but I think Blake is by far the best of the bunch. If it had to go to one of the McKinley kids, I'm glad it's him.

I seriously have to wonder what it is about Blaine/Darren that attracts that extra crazy. I've seen several of them on Tumblr saying that Adam is a pushy creep who is trying to force himself on Kurt. Yes, really. Blaine fans went there. LOL. They almost make it too easy to think they're lunatics.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/9/2013, 12:52 pm

sheny wrote:Some Blarrenstans are complaining somebody other than Blaine is singing this song because Darren did a cover of it in the past. Rolling Eyes

What?! Ok, there's any doubt they wan't this show to be BLEE. They want all the songs for him, and what if Darren covered the songs years ago? That was years ago! Get over it. Personally I would had liked if this solo was for Chris, because I want one. But by other side I'm glad the song was given to someone who's not blaine.

Seriously blarrens made me lost the patience.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/9/2013, 1:49 pm

brisallie wrote:What?! Ok, there's any doubt they wan't this show to be BLEE. They want all the songs for him, and what if Darren covered the songs years ago? That was years ago! Get over it. Personally I would had liked if this solo was for Chris, because I want one. But by other side I'm glad the song was given to someone who's not blaine.

Seriously blarrens made me lost the patience.
If you follow that reasoning, then Blaine should not have sung 'Beautiful Drop Out', but Kurt, as Chris was Teen Angel when he was in high school. dryy
*still bitter*

Really.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 2 Rachel_no
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/9/2013, 3:30 pm

Glorfindel wrote:If you follow that reasoning, then Blaine should not have sung 'Beautiful Drop Out', but Kurt, as Chris was Teen Angel when he was in high school. dryy
*still bitter*

Really.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 2 Rachel_no

I feel bad for saying to Blarrens that's isn't a mandatory for Blaine to sing "Your song" only because Darren sang it years ago. But by other side I wouldn't have minded if Kurt would have sung BDO.

:( dryy
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/9/2013, 3:43 pm

i'm sure we are all crying on the inside in regards to blaine. Twisted Evil

don't think we need to start a "who is entitled to which song" wars, because i think that kurtsies have probably 10 times the complaints then any other fanbase.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/9/2013, 4:01 pm

Isn't it amusing that all the people who put down Kurt and wanted Blaine with some super sexy sex shark are now upset that Kurt is trying to move on. It's like Blaine cheating or dumping is okay, but the other way around, not so much. The threatened reaction to Adam is also telling, he also has a pleasant voice, a playful rather than derpy singing expression, plus he is taller than Blaine. Now they have the potential that not only did Kurt move on from Blaine, that he is moving to a higher rung on the boyfriend ladder.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/9/2013, 5:42 pm

Divalicious wrote: Now they have the potential that not only did Kurt move on from Blaine, that he is moving to a higher rung on the boyfriend ladder.

*whispers* should be in snark and bark, but I can't resist: That's not difficult to do. blushh Of course, it helps that Oliver is hot, handsome, a great actor and has chemistry with Chris.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/10/2013, 3:43 am

A lot of people (including myself) totally expected Adam to be friendzoned in the last episode. I never expected the last scene. A lot of people are in shock AND more importantly, they realize that quite a number of people are excited about 'Kadam'. It is a rather surprising, but exciting development.

Plus, they should be glad about every song Blaine doesn't sing. I started to get annoyed, as a fan, that he is in every single song. I am not alone. All this attention will hurt him in the long run.

I find all the hardcore fans rather amusing. It is like a bad movie you cannot stop watching.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/10/2013, 4:15 am

my personal reading of the last episode is that klaine and kadam are intentionally left "ambiguous" to please both fan base and still create enough room for future manuver one way or the other. in other words it didn't really do anything when it comes to either relationships. however, both klainers and kadamers seem happy, so at least we have a bit of peace until the next world war glee.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/10/2013, 6:22 am

I am getting fed up with some people that say oliver has no chemistry with chris. This is elsewhere, and is annoying.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next