Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 Empty Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Jellyrolls 3/7/2013, 8:09 am

fantastica wrote:
Possible pitch for the next season?
From an insider on another board:

From what I am hearing, though not 100% sure, the pitch may have been the beginning of the year will be the rest of senior year, so this year may end with a Regionals cliffhanger, then next season the focus is on Nationals/Graduation for the first half of the season with guest appearances by Lea, Chris and Naya. Then the second half of the year picks up with New York and any characters who graduated moving there. Thus it's all technically in one location at a time and the end result is the high school going away.

http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2582724.html

what a train wreck! the whole next season is revolved around you-know-who! so not not not watching this crap! but then again, fox may not accept this pitch (if it's true) at all. so let's see. my gut feeling is that as time goes on, there will be less and less of our boy on screen and in songs and more and more anger and frustration waiting for us. the only person who will be happy are the grease ball lovers. every other fans will be forced out of the watching habit gradually.

Hopefullyt this is just a rumor. I tend to think it is because Ryan was talking about a big cliff hanger for Rachel.

If they did it like that, they probably wouldn't even get to the NY half because the ratings would be so low. Fox needs to reign RIB in.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 3/12/2013, 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Jellyrolls 3/7/2013, 8:15 am

Glorfindel wrote:GOBr:
4x18:
Who will sing: Blaine, Brittany, Kitty, Marley, Ryder and Sam.

1 solo, 1 duet and 1 group number.
So that will be another solo for Blaine, a duet for Bram (already confirmed) and a group number for the noobs, with possibly Blaine and Bram on lead of that song too. It's getting very predictable at this point.

Evil or Very Mad

So this is going to be an all Lima episode with just three songs? This episode is going to be horrific if they think the Blaine, Sam, Brit, and the newbies can carry an episode with just three songs in it.

I watched the other two episodes, but I may actually have to skip this one, and cancel my DVR recording.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Glorfindel 3/7/2013, 8:47 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Hopefullyt this is just a rumor. I tend to think it is because Ryan was talking about a big cliff hanger for Rachel.

If they did it like that, they probably wouldn't even get to the NY half because the ratings would be so low. Fox needs to reign RIB in.
Lea thinks the big cliffhanger will be Rachel auditioning for 'Funny Girl'.
If this is true next season could be about that musical. Here's the article: THR-interview with Lea.
Gee, I wonder if Kurt will get a role in 'Funny Girl' too? If so, he'll probably be chorus, or switch to costuming again, while Rachel will become the unexpected break-out star.
Calling it now: Rachel will be the understudy, but suddenly the real star gets injured and Rachel will be a big success replacing her. Sleep
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/7/2013, 11:16 am

I'm trying not to let all this speculation get me worked up, but it's not easy. Lea's interview set my teeth on edge and I'm trying to put it out of my mind. I'm not surprised at all that her only focus is on Rachel's storyline because this is her character, but after having the first half of the NY storyline being almost exclusively about her, setting up a relationship with Brody, the rivalry with Cassandra an then her triumph at Winter Showcase, I'm not in the mood to hear that there's another big storyline coming down the pike for her. I'm not expecting any Kurt spoilers from her because unless Kurt is doing something in relation to Rachel, we won't get anything from her.

Not thrilled at all to hear that she might actually get cast in Funny Girl because I don’t think that she or Kurt are ready to ditch NYADA to make a go of it right now. Not with how they set up the canon that NYADA graduates (emphasis on graduates) will always win out for parts. It would be frustrating to see Rachel ditch school for the chance at a part and give up whatever real advantage a NYADA education would provide. The one good thing that I’ve found with Rachel’s storyline this season is that it’s bringing a better perspective on her abilities. Her talent base is very deep, but also extremely narrow. She does one thing exceptionally well, and that’s to sing in the Barbra style. Her dancing is still bottom of the barrel bad. At best, she is an adequate actress (so long as we’re talking about young ingénue roles). She has now been shown to not be quite so insurmountable a talent as she thought (considering that Kurt beat her out in Midnight Madness). Could she play Fanny Brice? Sure. Could she play anything else? Not so certain. And this was the whole point of her going to NYADA – to become the best performer she could be in order to have an amazing career. Not just be stunt-cast because she can imitate Barbra better than anyone else.

I suppose I should be used to Rachel’s story being told in fast forward, with lots of victories that make no sense. If they do cast Rachel in Funny Girl and she gets her big shot at stardom, I guess that we should expect a Tony nomination to follow. It’s just such a dull, trite storyline that has no real surprises (despite this talk of a big cliffhanger). It would be much more interesting if Rachel lost out on the part because she did a straight-up Barbra imitation for her audition and lost out in favor of a performer that was able to put her own spin on the character and not just copying Barbra. Rachel would understand then that she still has a great deal to learn as a performer and that she’s never going to be as successful as she wants to be if she doesn’t break out of her Barbra mimicry and have her really struggle to unlearn all the bad performance habits that she’s developed. That could be interesting.

It could also be interesting if Rachel bombs her audition (for the reasons I cited) and she starts slipping at NYADA because she can’t break out of her performance box. That could leave her questioning whether she’s really got the chops to be a performer and her cliffhanger could be her having to decide if she’s got the strength to really handle the challenges of trying to be a performer when she doesn’t immediately get handed parts that she seems ideal for and not everyone thinks she’s the most talented girl in the room. Again, this would be a whole lot more interesting that Rachel continuing on her unwavering path to stardom.

As for Kurt (and the total lack of spoilers), whatever Rachel does or doesn’t do, I don’t want to see Kurt leave NYADA just yet. I love Kurt enough to recognize that while his talent is exceptional, he does have a lot to learn before he tries to tackle the audition mill. I want to see him continue to focus developing the skills and confidence he needs before he’s really ready to handle what awaits him in the professional theater world. I want to see him work hard, have his small wins (and sometimes big ones). I want to see him embrace learning so that when he does take the plunge into the theater world, he’s as prepared as anyone can possibly be.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/7/2013, 11:35 am

Spoilers I found on ONTD_Glee (and were confirmed elsewhere):

I feel this ep was interesting in the sense that it was weird seeing 3 graduates on their separate world w/ barely any connection with Ohio. Santana brings up Blaine a couple of times but other than that, it's about Kurt's rs, Rachel and Santana adapting. It felt like two different shows. Also the dialog in NY keeps getting more adult which is good.

Santana VO is back. {voice-over)

She almost throws Kurt under the bus with his Blaine hook up during the wedding.
- At least this gives hope that Kurt will get to talk about himself this episode.

- So Santana basically fucks up Kurt's relationship with Adam just so she can have a fun day. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/7/2013, 12:00 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Spoilers I found on ONTD_Glee (and were confirmed elsewhere):

I feel this ep was interesting in the sense that it was weird seeing 3 graduates on their separate world w/ barely any connection with Ohio. Santana brings up Blaine a couple of times but other than that, it's about Kurt's rs, Rachel and Santana adapting. It felt like two different shows. Also the dialog in NY keeps getting more adult which is good.

She almost throws Kurt under the bus with his Blaine hook up during the wedding.
- At least this gives hope that Kurt will get to talk about himself this episode.

- So Santana basically fucks up Kurt's relationship with Adam just so she can have a fun day. :angry:

Well, the "almost" seems to indicate that everything is not lost. Maybe by forcing Kurt to talk it with Adam it will lead them to discuss their relationship status and help him move on from Blaine and commit more with Adam. I don't know. But Santana is a bitch, this is not gonna change, even if, honestly, if someone came to MY place and started acting like she owned it and treating me like crap, she would come back home with her stuffs on the porch with a goodbye note (or I would simply throw it by the window, it's easier). The constant fact that no one ever stands up to her pisses me off.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/7/2013, 2:17 pm

coxfire wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Spoilers I found on ONTD_Glee (and were confirmed elsewhere):

Well, the "almost" seems to indicate that everything is not lost. Maybe by forcing Kurt to talk it with Adam it will lead them to discuss their relationship status and help him move on from Blaine and commit more with Adam. I don't know. But Santana is a bitch, this is not gonna change, even if, honestly, if someone came to MY place and started acting like she owned it and treating me like crap, she would come back home with her stuffs on the porch with a goodbye note (or I would simply throw it by the window, it's easier). The constant fact that no one ever stands up to her pisses me off.

Great post. I agree espeically with the last part of it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/7/2013, 3:23 pm

From the same source:

The source using the term “guest appearances” in terms on Lea/Chris/Naya does not mean they will only pop up a la Quinn in the McKinley focused episodes it means it will probably be the same as this season where they have (in the first few episodes anyway) been pretty much glorified guest stars. They’re still going to be around as a way to keep you interested for the New York arc of the season but in comparison to the McKinley side, they will have less screentime (like they already do now)

“The first half of the season” to wrap up McKinley doesn’t mean exactly 11 episodes, they will take as many or as little to conclude the story of Nationals/Prom/Graduation/whatever and then move on.

Prolonging the senior year doesn’t mean it’s going to take even longer for your favorite ship to reconnect, it just means they will physically still be apart (besides Finchel maybe)

This is just a pitch, nothing is set in stone. Don’t freak out.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/7/2013, 3:42 pm

I hope Fox shoots this down if they are truly pitching this. It is silly to prolong the McKinley crap when people just don't care about it. They should make the ND lose at Regionals, forget about Nationals, forget about prom (since they already did the Sadie Hawkins thing), have a scaled back Graduation arc, and be done with it. Why even bother wasting anymore screen time on McKinley if they are just going to axe them after half a season or less in season five?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/7/2013, 3:55 pm

The possibilities for awfulness do seem endless. Glee isn't a stellar hit anymore, part of that is poor writing, and part is just the natural drift of young people with short attention spans. The people behind the scenes RIB and higher up know who keeps the audience watching and what keeps them watching. Rachel, Kurt and Sue are the most known, and the peppy numbers usually headed by Blaine or Brittney are known. To continue side line two of your heavy hitters is grossly insane, even for TIIC, with the problems this show has been having ratings wise.

If they do anything different it will likely be to show case Rachel more, we are seeing right now them trying to make up time by her getting huge story focus with yet another down the road. Not that I care, but she can't act in NY in a vacuum, so Kurt will be there in some capacity.

Glorfindel, I agree, Rachel will be the put upon understudy and then she will star gloriously when the evil star breaks a leg. What a stunning shocker that would be. I do really like the idea of Rachel not getting the part and becoming the understudy because she is essentially imitating Barbra, but they will of course marvel over her voice. Another reason I don't care about Rachel, you can just see the golden road of success laid before her, a few pebbles in the road to tread over, and then more success. I don't worry about her.

When Ryan says he wants to have a chunk of people all in the same place it might just be the same story. Even in ND the characters rarely act more than two in a scene, it's all brodom and coupledom with some group numbers. I think having Rachel, Kurt, Finn, Santana and perhaps Adam and Brody all involved in one thing, the putting on of a play is a chunk. Plus, we have them suddenly making Puck a playwriter, what if Rachel bombs greatly in her audition and they decide to do an off Broadway play to get her experience. Then we have Puck's cracktacious writing, you can have any characters involved, they will break into song because that makes sense to Puck. There is more to putting on a play than just singing and acting, you have the potential of Artie coming in to direct when their director quits because they run out of money. This is underdog stuff, something Rachel sorely needs to make her likable to me.

Anyway, this is what I had hoped last year when I found out Kurt didn't get into NYADA, it can still happen. But I don't dammithope anything I want will ever happen on this show. Sigh.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/7/2013, 4:02 pm

Glorfindel wrote:From the same source:

The source using the term “guest appearances” in terms on Lea/Chris/Naya does not mean they will only pop up a la Quinn in the McKinley focused episodes it means it will probably be the same as this season where they have (in the first few episodes anyway) been pretty much glorified guest stars. They’re still going to be around as a way to keep you interested for the New York arc of the season but in comparison to the McKinley side, they will have less screentime (like they already do now)

“The first half of the season” to wrap up McKinley doesn’t mean exactly 11 episodes, they will take as many or as little to conclude the story of Nationals/Prom/Graduation/whatever and then move on.

Prolonging the senior year doesn’t mean it’s going to take even longer for your favorite ship to reconnect, it just means they will physically still be apart (besides Finchel maybe)

Actually, if this is how they're going to do it, I can make peace with Season 5 and beyond as long as, from the moment Blaine and co. graduate, it is now a NY-only show - as it should have been starting season 4. Knowing Chris, Lea, and Naya would still be around like they are now in S4 for the first half makes feel really relieved and a lot warmer to this idea.

I'm ignoring the shipping comment, because unless you are Ryan Murphy, no one knows when exactly any of the big ships are getting back together.

But yeah....I'm actually good with this, just grit my teeth and bear the McKinley half if I get my forever NY-show after it.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/7/2013, 4:08 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I hope Fox shoots this down if they are truly pitching this. It is silly to prolong the McKinley crap when people just don't care about it. They should make the ND lose at Regionals, forget about Nationals, forget about prom (since they already did the Sadie Hawkins thing), have a scaled back Graduation arc, and be done with it. Why even bother wasting anymore screen time on McKinley if they are just going to axe them after half a season or less in season five?

My fear is that if this idea goes forward that the chances of getting real focus on NY will be non-existant. If there's no set limit on how many eps the McKinley storyline can dominate, then the majority of the season could be done as this one has - with the high schoolers eating up the lion's share of eps and leaving scraps for the NY storyline. It's hardly a secret that RM did the NY story under duress so this could be an underhanded way of starving it even further of time and focus.

The network can see the writing on the wall that the high school stuff has gotten very, very old and the idea of dragging out graduation for the likes of Blaine, Sam and Brittany when the cast that graduated last season got rushed through in a single season (and the only one who got a real send off was Rachel) is really outragrous.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/7/2013, 4:08 pm

Glorfindel wrote:From the same source:

I can give them 3 episodes to wrap up the McKinley stories and they can go away for good. If Regionals are in April this year there will be only one month until graduation so it shouldn't take more than 3 or 4 episodes. Blaine will probably go to NY and probably Brittany. I want Artie there too because I like Kevin and I've been waiting for Kurt/Artie duet since S1. I hope Tina and Sam will be sent somewhere else and we will never see them again. I can't take more Blam crap in S5 and after everything she did I can't stand Tina anymore.

Of course the best option will be to drop Lima in the end of this season and start S5 in NY.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 5:19 pm

So, Santana screws up Kurt's relationship with Adam why? Wasn't he in a non exclusive relationship with him anyway? But I guess it's all just too offensive to her, you know, seeing as she's just so moral. Having slept with everyone's boyfriend, having used her best friend for sex and manipulating her into cheating on her boyfriend. I guess she knows what she's talking about.

I really don't like this new pitch. I'd honestly prefer the one we have now. I'm probably going to just stop watching the high school half of season five out of spite. I'll only tune in when they finally turn it over to NYC (and also, when Kurt guest stars on some high school episodes). I also don't like how everyone is moving to NYC. Out of all of the Lima kids, the two I wanted to go to NYC the most are already there: Kurt and Rachel. I never really wanted Santana there (or rather, in the same loft as Hummelberry) but now that she's there, I guess I'll have to deal with it...but it already feels crowded. I don't want Blaine or Tina over there anymore because I don't like either of them. I guess Artie would like NYC because of his directing dreams (but LA might be better for that.) I don't like Brittany or Sam. I like some of the newbies (Ryder, Marley) but I don't care to see them in NYC....

I don't mind the high school episodes now and I do watch them, I just don't enjoy them as much as the NYC ones. I don't mind them because, with the season pretty much evenly split, I know that I'll be seeing Kurt soon. If not in that episode, then one or, at the very worst, two or three episodes down the road. But a whole half a season without Kurt?! Nope. I can't do that. I'm going to boycott the HS episodes out of spite. But, if the ratings dip lower, the series might not even last long enough to get to Kurt,Rachel and everyone else in NYC....

I don't want Chris' screentime to be divided even further with everyone and their granny moving to NYC. It's fine that Kurt has to share the NYC scenes with Rachel and, regretfully, Santana...but everyone else now?! Especially Blaine. Ugh. I hate this. I am one of the few Glee fans left on this board, hell, in the fandom. I try to defend RIB sometimes. But if this actually goes through, I might have to join you all in cynical-I-Hate-Glee Land....

And I will scream if they force Puck over there and try to shove more of his "screenwriting" idiocy down our throats or, worse yet, maybe force Kurt or Rachel to participate in one of his projects. (Again, LA might be better for him, but look how that turned out). I hate how they are making a joke of his screenwriting. It's insulting to real, aspiring screenwriters everywhere. I have no problem with them actually having him develop talent, but damn, I hope they take it seriously...like with Artie's dream of directing (I like this one). I don't like screenwriting being made fun of.

It's just not realistic at all to have everyone move to NYC like that. Not at all. :(

More than ever, I just want a Kurt/Rachel spin off. But I know that will never happen if these new S5 spoilers are anything to go by. But on the bright side, at least they are getting rid of the HS side for good.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/7/2013, 6:32 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 Tumblr_inline_mjb7a37iV91qz4rgp

This is just a little bit different. We will see Kurt, Santana and Rachel only when they visit Lima but they won't have their own storylines in NY. I'm not OK with this. I can live with a couple of McKinley episodes next season but I want to see these three in NY.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 Tumblr_inline_mjb73fHAG81qz4rgp

Some people on Tumblr are planning to start a Twitter campaign. I'm not sure if this will help or make things worse. He might just get angry and make the entire season about McKinley not just the first half.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 6:43 pm

I really, REALLY hate this idea! Evil or Very Mad :(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/7/2013, 6:44 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I really, REALLY hate this idea! Evil or Very Mad :(

I hate it too Evil or Very Mad :angry: :(
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 6:56 pm

You know, I didn't want to listen when some of the users here were talking about Chris being written off the show or being cut down to guest star status...but it looks like the latter is coming true! :(

First half of Season Five:

Starring Blaine, Blam, Brittany and the newbies. Kurt, Rachel and Santana get nothing but a few crubs if they are lucky.

Second half of Season Five:

Still starring Blaine and his NYC life. Kurt, Rachel and Santana will still get scraps because hey, it's all about BLAINE!!!

Does that sound about right?

Dear God. Anything would be better than this mess. I don't mind the setup we have now, but I'd prefer more focus on NYC. Now, it looks like the show is going backwards. I am going to complain so hard about this to anyone who will listen, despite not having a Twitter. Why couldn't they just do the Hummelberry spin off like they origionally planned?! It would be SO much better than this shit!!! Don't RIB get it? No one cares about HS, the newbies or Blaine, aside from his rabid fans. The audience wants to see Kurt and Rachel in NYC!!! Why can't they see that?!

I just might have to give up the show now. I never thought I'd say that. I was always grateful to Glee for Chris/Kurt, and when they use him, they use him well, imo. But now? Things are going straight to hell. And fast. I'm kind of hoping that Chris will find a way to get out of his contract now and be set free from this garbage.

I finally see the light, you guys. I finally see what you all were talking about. Sorry it took me so long.

RIB are shooting themselves in the foot. They are sinking their own show, and I don't even feel sorry for them anymore. Good. Let them. Let Glee rot away. I'm only going to feel sorry for Chris, who will be out of a job when this thing gets cancelled.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2013, 8:16 pm

i think they are letting this pitch out as "speculations" to gauge public/fan reactions. if they go ahead w/ this it will be big big risk w/o knowing how the public will react. I say let's tweet or scream to Fox (not RM, because it's up to Fox now, and RM is determined to write the show whatever way HE wants, which is putting newbies and blaine (especially him) front and center) that we want Hummelberry in NY as the focus of season or else we will all quit watching because we are sick and tired of H.S., no matter who is in it.

RM can conclude H.S. w/in the next few episodes. i can't even imagine they can write much for these people at all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 8:21 pm

We just have to let as many people as possible know how much we hate this.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2013, 8:40 pm

those of you w/ accounts in other public forums like TWOP please be vocal about your opinion on this pitch - if you are allowed, that is.

i deleted my account info w/ GF so those of you still go there please bark against this new idea, hopefully in the public threads (and be careful not to piss off blarren fans too much by going directly against him). Just say you won't be watching it next season if Hummelberry part is further reduced.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 8:54 pm

I don't have any social media accounts (aside from a FFN account, CCFF account) but I do have an email address. I'll email Fox and ask them what's up...

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/7/2013, 9:08 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 Tumblr_inline_mjb7a37iV91qz4rgp

This is just a little bit different. We will see Kurt, Santana and Rachel only when they visit Lima but they won't have their own storylines in NY. I'm not OK with this. I can live with a couple of McKinley episodes next season but I want to see these three in NY.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 Tumblr_inline_mjb73fHAG81qz4rgp

Some people on Tumblr are planning to start a Twitter campaign. I'm not sure if this will help or make things worse. He might just get angry and make the entire season about McKinley not just the first half.

I just made a whole bunch of tweets.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/7/2013, 9:50 pm

Look what Blarren tweeted:

Looks like we'll be hearing an unreleased Blarren song soon because Mr. Self-Promotion wouldn't waste time with a tweet if he wasn't going to benefit from it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 9:55 pm

Just what we need. Another Blaine song.

Though, maybe it's a Kurt or Hummelberry number or something!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next