Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  brisallie 5/14/2013, 7:26 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_mmrsogjweN1rwdlb7o1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_mmrsogjweN1rwdlb7o2_500

Just saw this on tumblr, and I'm glad Chris had a good moment with his closest people Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2013, 7:44 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_mmt6ieT3pr1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_mmt6ieT3pr1qe476yo2_500

Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2013, 8:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_mmt6ieT3pr1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_mmt6ieT3pr1qe476yo2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 650269930

I just love him. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 3429310274Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2013, 9:37 pm

I like this. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 650269930

Backstage, we chatted briefly with [Adam] Lambert about his musical influences growing up. Given his stint singing with the remaining members of Queen, Lambert spoke fondly of Freddie Mercury but revealed his early adoration for musical theater. “I watch Glee and think, ‘wow, I was just like [Kurt Hummel],’” he said.

It was fitting that Lambert should mention both Mercury and Chris Colfer, given that his acceptance speech touched upon the divide between the “proud rebels” of the Stonewall generation and the younger post-gays whose sexuality does not define them.

http://www.queerty.com/watch-adam-lambert-talks-gay-generational-divide-at-the-glaad-awards-20130513/#ixzz2TJWSS7wG

Source: queerty.com
#kurt hummel #glee #adam lambert
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2013, 9:50 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_mmsw5w7fnt1s3q1kzo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2013, 9:56 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_mmsqe218Pm1s3q1kzo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/14/2013, 10:58 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I like this. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 650269930

Backstage, we chatted briefly with [Adam] Lambert about his musical influences growing up. Given his stint singing with the remaining members of Queen, Lambert spoke fondly of Freddie Mercury but revealed his early adoration for musical theater. “I watch Glee and think, ‘wow, I was just like [Kurt Hummel],’” he said.

It was fitting that Lambert should mention both Mercury and Chris Colfer, given that his acceptance speech touched upon the divide between the “proud rebels” of the Stonewall generation and the younger post-gays whose sexuality does not define them.

http://www.queerty.com/watch-adam-lambert-talks-gay-generational-divide-at-the-glaad-awards-20130513/#ixzz2TJWSS7wG

Source: queerty.com
#kurt hummel #glee #adam lambert

After reading this, my love for Adam is bigger thant it used to be. wub
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/15/2013, 8:45 am

tanita_mors wrote:man, i'm away from the forum for a few days and now have 40-50 pages of various threads to go throw. areu

One can never have too much of CC good-ness Smile

These latest photos of Chris are delectable indeed miamiam
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/15/2013, 1:17 pm

Ranwing wrote:I just completely got lost in the ratio of chest to waist that we're seeing here. Chris has such an beautifully proportioned body. The fact that this evolved from that apple-cheeked kid that we first saw four years ago... still boggles my mind.

*small voice* I actually like the hair. It's extra swoopy.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_mmnw1d8Boi1rky01ho1_500

He almost looks like a ginger here! wub

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/15/2013, 1:19 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Has there been any news about Chris's asylum movie? When is it supposed to start production? Or, has it already?

Not as yet.

Last I heard they were still doing castings as someone posted on tumblr who has a friend in the industry. But that was last month.

In January during a SBL premiere Chris said in the interview before the Q & A's that they still hadn't cast the role of the doctor. The filming was looking promising, but he didn't want to jinx it so maybe that is why we haven't heard much more about it.

He is meant to start filming in summer.

I hope he is still able to do this movie as this will be a true breakout role for him.

Me too. I'd love to see Chris play a crazy person! He would be so great. It was confirmed after that 'Cool Kids table' video. This might sound really bad, but he's really hot when he acts insane! wub

Agreed. And I think this is so because he's usually so poised as Kurt Hummel.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 1:25 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Has there been any news about Chris's asylum movie? When is it supposed to start production? Or, has it already?

Not as yet.

Last I heard they were still doing castings as someone posted on tumblr who has a friend in the industry. But that was last month.

In January during a SBL premiere Chris said in the interview before the Q & A's that they still hadn't cast the role of the doctor. The filming was looking promising, but he didn't want to jinx it so maybe that is why we haven't heard much more about it.

I hope he is still able to do this movie as this will be a true breakout role for him.

Me too. I'd love to see Chris play a crazy person! He would be so great. It was confirmed after that 'Cool Kids table' video. This might sound really bad, but he's really hot when he acts insane! wub

I just have a thing for crazy people. Like David Tennant. XD
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/15/2013, 1:31 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Not as yet.

Me too! I think certain "crazy roles" can be award worthy material. Depending on the role, they can really show off one's acting range.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 1:36 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Not as yet.

Me too! I think certain "crazy roles" can be award worthy material. Depending on the role, they can really show off one's acting range.

And sometimes they make you crazy yourself, like Heath Ledger. crycry
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/15/2013, 1:37 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

True. That is legendary.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/15/2013, 1:45 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Ranwing wrote:I just completely got lost in the ratio of chest to waist that we're seeing here. Chris has such an beautifully proportioned body. The fact that this evolved from that apple-cheeked kid that we first saw four years ago... still boggles my mind.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 34 Tumblr_mmnw1d8Boi1rky01ho1_500

A ginger with gold blonde streaks Smile

ColdFlame96 wrote:...

That was a sad lost crycry but in the case of Heath wasn't only the character, he was having other issues too.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 1:48 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

A ginger with gold blonde streaks Smile

ColdFlame96 wrote:...

That was a sad lost crycry but in the case of Heath wasn't only the character, he was having other issues too.

A ginger with gold blonde streaks. That's hot.

And yes, Heath was having other issues, but he was still so young.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/15/2013, 2:05 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
A ginger with gold blonde streaks. That's hot.

And yes, Heath was having other issues, but he was still so young.

It is. Smile

And you know, I think actors are capable to resist the pressure of borderline characters, if they're mentally sane.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/15/2013, 2:11 pm

A ginger with blonde gold streaks? That's a gorgeous combo! I've never heard of that before! I assumed that redheads didn't dye their hair often because it's so beautiful and rare.

Heath was brilliant at what he did, and he may or may not have become lost in it. Fortunately, the same isn't true for all of the truly talented actors/actresses in Hollywood.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/15/2013, 2:19 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:A ginger with blonde gold streaks? That's a gorgeous combo! I've never heard of that before! I assumed that redheads didn't dye their hair often because it's so beautiful and rare.

What about Geri from Spice Girls? Umm, or is she naturally blonde?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 2:21 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:A ginger with blonde gold streaks? That's a gorgeous combo! I've never heard of that before! I assumed that redheads didn't dye their hair often because it's so beautiful and rare.

Sometimes the blonde streaks come naturally. I think Chris might be part ginger so that would explain the streaks he had last summer. I get them a lot in the summertime and in winter, my hair is more of a dark auburn.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/15/2013, 2:39 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Sometimes the blonde streaks come naturally. I think Chris might be part ginger so that would explain the streaks he had last summer. I get them a lot in the summertime and in winter, my hair is more of a dark auburn.

Is his mom naturally ginger? I've always wondered that. Because I've seen pics of his parents, and his dad is blonde like her sister . But Chris's hair is more light brunette.

And you have a beautiful haircolor btw Smile. I dye my hair of that color (I'm naturally brunette)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/15/2013, 2:47 pm

Chris' mom is a redhead. And Chris, especially when he was younger, had very prominent freckles...and I think freckles are the hallmark sign of a redhead. When he was younger, I could see him as having a russet color of hair before it darkened. As for that girl from the Spice Girls...I have no idea! I've forgotten what she looked like! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 2:51 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Is his mom naturally ginger? I've always wondered that. Because I've seen pics of his parents, and his dad is blonde like her sister . But Chris's hair is more light brunette.

And you have a beautiful haircolor btw Smile. I dye my hair of that color (I'm naturally brunette)

His mom has an auburn hair color. And thank you. Smile
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/15/2013, 6:03 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Sometimes the blonde streaks come naturally. I think Chris might be part ginger so that would explain the streaks he had last summer. I get them a lot in the summertime and in winter, my hair is more of a dark auburn.
I always get natural blonde streaks in my hair during the summer, and so does my youngest daughter. We don't have ginger hair but a reddish brown, although we come from a family with many red heads, and we both do have the other ginger traits, like freckles and white skin. I think this is the case with Chris also.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 6:14 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Sometimes the blonde streaks come naturally. I think Chris might be part ginger so that would explain the streaks he had last summer. I get them a lot in the summertime and in winter, my hair is more of a dark auburn.
I always get natural blonde streaks in my hair during the summer, and so does my youngest daughter. We don't have ginger hair but a reddish brown, although we come from a family with many red heads, and we both do have the other ginger traits, like freckles and white skin. I think this is the case with Chris also.

I'm incredibly pale, much like Chris. But most people can't tell until they see my legs. I have a LOT of freckles on my arms and face, although the ones on my face are fading out, and my hair is pretty much just auburn.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next