Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/25/2013, 8:18 pm

Using his influence to help out his friends! Awww!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  brisallie 4/25/2013, 9:59 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:When I saw that tweet I wondered why Kurt evolution was being compared with those female pics, but then I read Marie explanation and it was more clear to me. But still I don't get how some people really wondered if the character was transgender? I'm agree that back then he had more feminine features because of the round face, but also a round face it means childhood, so personally I saw him as a little kid. (Though I can't deny I thought he could be a beautiful girl when he wore a blonde wig once in season 1)

^ Quinn's long, lost sister! LOL! Wink

LOL Yes!

Ok being serious, I've thought Chris and Dianna could pass as siblings in a movie or series, if someday they play those roles.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/26/2013, 2:16 am

During my first failed attempt to watch Glee, I though Kurt was a lesbian girl... I really don't know how I missed the name 'Kurt' *duck*.... phr34r
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/26/2013, 2:33 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 Tumblr_mlv9kneNNr1qe476yo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/27/2013, 7:44 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:During my first failed attempt to watch Glee, I though Kurt was a lesbian girl... I really don't know how I missed the name 'Kurt' *duck*.... phr34r

LMAO! You know, I've heard that from more than one person. They thought Kurt was a slightly butch looking lesbian at first! I wonder how Chris feels about that? Laughing

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/28/2013, 5:06 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 Tumblr_mlxoua0DbH1s409hxo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/28/2013, 7:05 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:During my first failed attempt to watch Glee, I though Kurt was a lesbian girl... I really don't know how I missed the name 'Kurt' *duck*.... phr34r

LMAO! You know, I've heard that from more than one person. They thought Kurt was a slightly butch looking lesbian at first! I wonder how Chris feels about that? Laughing

I always saw him as male. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 4247136565

He was very young looking, cute and adorable.

Chris looks more manly now and will continue to change as he gets older. I don't think he looks that adrogynous anymore, his looks are becoming more conventional, which is a shame. I know Chris likes that he is seen as unconventional, but the plus side is others in Hollywood will welcome that and might start embracing it.

If they can only realise that Chris can play more than a gay teen, then plenty of more doors will start opening for him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/28/2013, 8:24 am

ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

I always saw him as male. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 4247136565

Chris looks more manly now and will continue to change as he gets older. I don't think he looks that adrogynous anymore, his looks are becoming more conventional, which is a shame. I know Chris likes that he is seen as unconventional, but the plus side is others in Hollywood will welcome that and might start embracing it.

If they can only realise that Chris can play more than a gay teen, then plenty of more doors will start opening for him.

As I said, nowadays I really don't get how I've ever confused them. But at that time, I needed 5 episodes to figure out he is male (which was ironically enough the episode I gave up on Glee). But I thought he was a very interesting female character Razz .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/28/2013, 9:26 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 4053287127
Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:During my first failed attempt to watch Glee, I though Kurt was a lesbian girl... I really don't know how I missed the name 'Kurt' *duck*....

As I said, nowadays I really don't get how I've ever confused them. But at that time, I needed 5 episodes to figure out he is male (which was ironically enough the episode I gave up on Glee). But I thought he was a very interesting female character Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 3429310274 .

I think I might have been as well, if for the fact I knew someone similiar to Kurt who wasn't an exact likeness but a little bit similiar. Kurt reminded me of him.

I did think he was twelve and thought he was in middle school. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 3429310274

I only watched five minutes of Glee and when I saw the pilot and switched over. I became interested in the show when I watched POM. For shallow reasons (4 Minutes mainly). Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 276187572

Then "Roses Turn" made me sit up and take notice and I had to find out more about this amazing actor playing this incredible character that I had fallen in love with.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/28/2013, 10:08 am

I watched TBU and Chris was such a pretty crier, I really need to rewind and watch the show from the beginning Smile .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/28/2013, 11:31 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 Tumblr_mlytpjsbfX1qivzmmo8_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 Tumblr_mlytpjsbfX1qivzmmo10_500
I love her tweets about Chris. She is so sweet.

Of course Darren stans had to ruin my joy. Are they serious with this tweet? What kind of idiot says something like that to an Oscar winner? She is lucky because she got to work with His Royal Hotness, no matter how incapable he is as an actor? If someone should feel lucky it's him.
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 Tumblr_mlytpjsbfX1qivzmmo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/28/2013, 12:06 pm

^Dear Lord, that last tweet. beam

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 BITCH-PLEASE-Kurt-Hummel-Gif-kurt-hummel-30690955-500-232
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/28/2013, 12:25 pm

^I know! But to see the other side (as if I'd now try to play the angel ooppss ) Duke has been quite teasing with her Q&A stuff and some of the "super-extra-cutie" adjectives she's used referring to Chris and Darren are really weird coming from a woman of her age and status.

We just talked about press reps writing for famous people the other day...I don't know, I think that that would be a good thing in Duke's case. moque
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/28/2013, 12:35 pm

sheny wrote:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 Tumblr_mlytpjsbfX1qivzmmo1_500

I thing that person is wrong, because is the other way around.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/28/2013, 12:36 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:^I know! But to see the other side (as if I'd now try to play the angel ooppss ) Duke has been quite teasing with her Q&A stuff and some of the "super-extra-cutie" adjectives she's used referring to Chris and Darren are really weird coming from a woman of her age and status.

We just talked about press reps writing for famous people the other day...I don't know, I think that that would be a good thing in Duke's case. moque
To be honest: I think Patty Duke likes the attention, and she is a bit 'flirting' with the Klaine fandom too much for my liking.
And obviously she is unaware of how quickly they might turn on her if she puts even a little toe the wrong way when it comes to worshipping their precious Klaine.

But still..... what she said about Chris (and Darren) was nice.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/28/2013, 12:39 pm

You have a point there girls. Because it could have been only a couple of tweets replying how nice are Chris and Darren, but as the days have passed, she's still replying the same over and over. Just changin' a little bit the words
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/28/2013, 12:49 pm

I think she has a wrong image of Glee and its audience believing everyone loves Klaine and tries to please the fans. Also she sounds rather new to Twitter, so some of her tweets are just very odd. I feel for her because I believe she will be in for a shock-of-a-lifetime when the negative response and rejection for the proposal storyline as well the distaste of Klaine will reach her.

Honestly, she gives Klainer a platform by replying the same message again and again and again. So I don't really feel for her. It is her own doing.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/28/2013, 3:13 pm

Chris has got that wonderful blend of masculine and feminine physical qualities, even now. The strong jawline, the fact that he is still so..."pretty". (I mean no offense). It's great. One thing that I couldn't believe when I went back and watched some of the older S1 episodes was the fact that Kurt was at least 16 (he mentioned his "Sweet 16"). He looked and sounded about 12-14, maybe 15 at the most. Truly a little boy.

I love Patty Duke. How dare the Blainers say that she is "lucky" to work with him? Talk about being stupid and ignorant. They really are showing their ages when they say moronic things like that.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/28/2013, 3:18 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I love Patty Duke. How dare the Blainers say that she is "lucky" to work with him? Talk about being stupid and ignorant. They really are showing their ages when they say moronic things like that.

Yep, usually all agreed, but she agreeing with the assessment. Basically she invited the K(B)lainer in. So I am sorry to say, I think she is really new and naive about Twitter, but those are still her words and she gives therefore leverage to K(B)lainers.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/28/2013, 3:21 pm

I think she's just being too polite, that's all.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/28/2013, 3:32 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I think she's just being too polite, that's all.

She replied to a dozen of tweets with the same message. I totally believe she really loves Darren and Chris and therefore is very happy to compliment them. I also believe she doesn't realise the shitstorm she will create. As I said, she will have the shock of her lifetime when she realises not everyone loves Klaine, as so far she seems to expect the opposite.

Nonetheless, the tweet was rude and outlandish to assume she should be thankful to work with Darren (or even Chris). But she still could have replied to different tweets. It was her choice. It is her account after all fanny2 .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/28/2013, 8:48 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 27 BITCH-PLEASE-Kurt-Hummel-Gif-kurt-hummel-30690955-500-232

Love this gif! Especially the one of Kurt's horrified look of disdain when confronted with Rachel's badly stained teeth. Razz

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/28/2013, 10:33 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:I think she's just being too polite, that's all.

She replied to a dozen of tweets with the same message. I totally believe she really loves Darren and Chris and therefore is very happy to compliment them. I also believe she doesn't realise the shitstorm she will create. As I said, she will have the shock of her lifetime when she realises not everyone loves Klaine, as so far she seems to expect the opposite.

Nonetheless, the tweet was rude and outlandish to assume she should be thankful to work with Darren (or even Chris). But she still could have replied to different tweets. It was her choice. It is her account after all fanny2 .

She is from a different generation. She is in for the shock of her lifetime when she understands how...passionate...some Klainers can be.

Both Darren and Chris are lucky to work with such a legend. Has anyone seen her performance in The Miracle Worker (1962)? God, she was incredible. Anyway, to suggest that this woman is "lucky" to work with Darren just because he's a puppy-eyed dreamboat?! Arg! Because surely they can't be suggesting that she can learn/grow as an actress by working with him. Don't make me laugh. I mean, at least Chris is actually talented as an actor. I like to see different generations of talent working together. (Btw, Chris must've been so excited to work with Patty! And she probably respects him as a up-and-coming, talented young actor. I know that most of us are sick of the stunt casting, but I'd still love for Julie Andrews to play Kurt's grandmother someday).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/29/2013, 5:56 am

I have to be honest, I do not know her. But everyone so far is praising her so I realize she is a major talent and I agree Chris probably freaked out. I am also glad to finally have some older actors on the show again, as I really cannot deal with all the HS drama anymore. I am too old for that nonsense.

Yeah, I was most certainly a bit too harsh. Thanks for pointing it out. I guess she really doesn’t know the effect of Twitter and the level of craziness around Klaine. She seems sincerely excited and wants to praise both actors. Still, I wish someone would tell her to stop. In case Klaine doesn’t get back together, she will be one of the people getting tons of hate. Thinking about it, I feel sorry for her.

But agreed an all accounts that Darren and Chris should be thankful to act opposite of her and not the other way around. It is ludicrous to even suggest such a notion of her being thankful to act alongside those two actors. Call me arrogant, but I sincerely believe no Kurt fan would make such a suggestion.

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 4/29/2013, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/29/2013, 2:39 pm

You should watch The Miracle Worker. She was just 16 years old at the time (and looked about 12) and she played the deaf and blind Helen Keller. She was amazing. Had I not known this was an actress, I would've thought she was mentally retarded...that's how brave and genuine her performance really was. Not that Helen Keller was mentally retarded (she was very intelligent), but her deafness combined with her blindness might have given her some of the same behaviors of a person with a mental defect...the lack of tonal and pitch control, the complete lack of filter over facial expressions. The movie is so inspiring in the fact that the real Helen Keller did learn how to speak and write eventually.

Patty Duke, at 16, won the Best Actress Oscar for the supporting role. At the time (in the early 60's) she was the first young person under 18 to win a legit, competitive Academy Award trophy (and not that insulting, "special", kid's sized award that the Academy loved to hand out to kids who gave great performances). Of course, her record was broken in the early 70's when 10 year old Tatum O'Neal won Best Supporting Actress for Paper Moon, but Patty's performance is still a force to be seen and admired.

I think Chris will get an Oscar someday, perhaps beating out 29 year old (at the time) Adrien Brody as the youngest ever Best Actor winner so far. The only Oscar Darren will ever get is "Best Derpy Faces".

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next