Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  bayth 3/17/2013, 2:39 pm

I've been following the account for a while and I do believe it's real. I don't post questions to her, I don't reply to her at all. She's been pushing to get information out about epilepsy. She doesn't post much personal information other than what's going on in her life. She doesn't mention Chris (or Christopher as she say Smile) except to say how proud she is of him and that she misses him at home.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  sheny 3/17/2013, 5:32 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 15 Tumblr_mjtngeVvgS1qe476yo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/17/2013, 6:06 pm

So happy he finally Tweeted. I was getting a bit worried Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/17/2013, 7:07 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 15 Tumblr_mjtngeVvgS1qe476yo1_500
That was why fans where tweeting his mom. They were getting worried about him.
But I glad that everything is all right. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 15 4247136565
She just said he was busy, that was all. She didn't say what he was doing.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/17/2013, 8:23 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 15 Tumblr_mjtngeVvgS1qe476yo1_500

I'm glad he's safe. But it seems St. Patrick implies a lot of alcohol today. Well, probably it depends on the age.

She doesn't mention Chris (or Christopher as she say ) except to say how proud she is of him and that she misses him at home.

I love when moms call their children by their full name. It makes a difference.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/17/2013, 11:14 pm

One of the Apples was at the Bitter Party of 5 thing today:

She's the one with the mohawk.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/17/2013, 11:16 pm

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/18/2013, 12:32 am

what is bitter party of 5?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ramram73 3/18/2013, 12:45 am

bayth wrote:I've been following the account for a while and I do believe it's real. I don't post questions to her, I don't reply to her at all. She's been pushing to get information out about epilepsy. She doesn't post much personal information other than what's going on in her life. She doesn't mention Chris (or Christopher as she say Smile) except to say how proud she is of him and that she misses him at home.

Agree 100% banzai
I think you guys worry too much about her twitter haha Smile
She most uses twitter for some epilepsy fund or campaigns she's involved.

ramram73
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/18/2013, 12:51 am

hi ramram, welcome! (I like your name a lot)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ramram73 3/18/2013, 1:30 am

fantastica wrote:hi ramram, welcome! (I like your name a lot)
Oh! you're sweet! ♥️ love u and love this community bisou

ramram73
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/18/2013, 1:35 am

fantastica wrote:what is bitter party of 5?
A webseries on Youtube. Romy Rosemount is on it with four other well known celebrities (though I don't know the other four).
It is a talk show where they talk to other celebrities that have had success, won awards, and they are bitter about. It is dark comedy and what I have seen a lot of fun.
The guests are friends of theirs that they have on the show. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 15 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/18/2013, 1:44 am

is it a talk show or is it a comedy about a talk show? the former is non-scripted while the later is scripted.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/18/2013, 1:53 am

fantastica wrote:is it a talk show or is it a comedy about a talk show? the former is non-scripted while the later is scripted.
I don't know, I have only seen the first episode and bits of others as I had to save broadband usage on my stick.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/18/2013, 3:17 am

ColferInspired wrote:
fantastica wrote:what is bitter party of 5?
A webseries on Youtube. Romy Rosemount is on it with four other well known celebrities (though I don't know the other four).
It is a talk show where they talk to other celebrities that have had success, won awards, and they are bitter about. It is dark comedy and what I have seen a lot of fun.
The guests are friends of theirs that they have on the show. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 15 650269930

Uiii, that sounds exactly like my taste. Does anyone know when the interview will be released? But yeah, we have an interview to look forward to. bounce
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/18/2013, 3:37 am

I really miss Romy on Glee I always wanted to see Kurt bonding with Carole. :( Cannot wait for the episode of this youtube show with Chris! Although if there is not at least english subtitles, I guess I won't underestand much of it.

Last edited by arina on 3/18/2013, 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/18/2013, 4:03 am

arina wrote:I really miss Romy on Glee I always wanted to see Kurt bonding with Carole. :( Cannot wait for the episode of this youtube show with Chris! Although if there is not at least english subtitles, I guess I won't have much of it.

I'd love for some adorable Kurt/Carole bonding scenes to be on the show!

Hi, Ramram73! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/18/2013, 4:20 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
arina wrote:I really miss Romy on Glee I always wanted to see Kurt bonding with Carole. :( Cannot wait for the episode of this youtube show with Chris! Although if there is not at least english subtitles, I guess I won't have much of it.

I always wanted to see it and now it's too late with Kurt being in New York. They should have done it after the wedding. Still I don't underestand why they bothered to do the wedding when we never saw scenes of the Hudmels as a family, the writers don't remember Burt and Carole got married, they don't remember Kurt and Finn are brothers. It would be so sweet to see bonding between Carole and Kurt, she couldn't have replaced his mother (he was too old when she came in to their family), but Carol still has seemed like a gentle sensitive motherly kind of person and I believe they would have great relationship.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/18/2013, 4:23 am

arina wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

I always wanted to see it and now it's too late with Kurt being in New York. They should have done it after the wedding. Still I don't underestand why they bothered to do the wedding when we never saw scenes of the Hudmels as a family, the writers don't remember Burt and Carole got married, they don't remember Kurt and Finn are brothers. It would be so sweet to see bonding between Carole and Kurt, she couldn't have replaced his mother (he was too old when she came in to their family), but Carol still has seemed like a gentle sensitive motherly kind of person and I believe they would have great relationship.

I agree with you. It's really too late now. There is only so much bonding you can do over long distance.

Another thing I would have loved to have seen on Glee was a Kartie (Kurt/Artie) duet, because I think those two have the best/most interesting male voices on the show. But again, it's too late. :(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/18/2013, 4:35 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
arina wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

I agree with you. It's really too late now. There is only so much bonding you can do over long distance.

Another thing I would have loved to have seen on Glee was a Kartie (Kurt/Artie) duet, because I think those two have the best/most interesting male voices on the show. But again, it's too late. :(
Don't start with duets, because I am serriously pissed off, I cannot believe that except one duet with Mercedes in season 1, he sang duets with ONLY TWO people of this very large cast, where is my Furt, Kurtana, Kartie, Kurtina, Puckurt, Kuinn duet? Also he should have sung some hate song with Sebastian :-) Duet with Schuster, Sue or Beiste could also be funny. :-) So many wasted opportunities... Artie and Kurt's voices are also my favorite male voices on the show.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 3/18/2013, 8:25 am

I will be eternally angry that "Smooth Criminal" was not a Kurtbastian duet.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/18/2013, 11:13 am

Adamina wrote:I will be eternally angry that "Smooth Criminal" was not a Kurtbastian duet.

I'm the same. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 15 357632081

And welcome to the forum Ramram73. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 15 3995355489
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/18/2013, 12:12 pm

I think one of the main reasons , other than wanting Santana to attitude sing it in a short skirt, is because they had already seen how much chemistry Kurt and Sebastian had, and hate sinpging would have led to people wanting hate sex. That wasn't the direction they wanted, which was Blaine desired by all and Kurt jealous.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/18/2013, 12:33 pm

^Exactly.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/18/2013, 12:42 pm

Some actress tweeted this:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 15 Tumblr_mjv3at5w4y1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 15 Tumblr_mjv3at5w4y1qe476yo2_500
Can someone read what does it say?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next