Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  Glorfindel 2/7/2013, 7:37 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Btw, someone needs to photoshop Darren out of that picture
Here you go:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 39 Tumblr_mhtrnsNIQc1qfphyto1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 39 Tumblr_mhtrnsNIQc1qfphyto2_500

BB looking good. aa54
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  coxfire 2/7/2013, 8:16 am

He definitely is growing into a man. He still looks a tad young, but in 2-3 years, he'll be stunning.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/7/2013, 8:30 am

Do you know what is better than listening Bring Him Home from Chris? listening Being alive and then Bring Him Home, I've just done and it's really incredible how different these two things are and both so amazing. wub
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2013, 9:10 am

arina wrote:Do you know what is better than listening Bring Him Home from Chris? listening Being alive and then Bring Him Home, I've just done and it's really incredible how different these two things are and both so amazing. wub

You need to add AIWNSG to that list Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/7/2013, 9:54 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 39 Tumblr_mhtrnsNIQc1qfphyto1_500
BB looking good. aa54

^ I agree. He looks mighty fine wub

Out of all the recent spoilers, I think this is the only good thing that I can enjoy (provided that I can mentally blot out who's standing behind Kurt and the prospect of further Klaine interaction).
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/7/2013, 10:02 am

What happened with that pregnancy spoilers Ryan tweeted? GOBr didn't say anything about that. Maybe Rachel is pregnant with Finn's baby and that's one of the things Santana discovers.

I'm exited to see what happens with Kurt, Adam, Rachel and Santana while they are snowed in at the apartment. I hope it won't turn in some Rachel/Brody drama I really don't care about Brody or them as a couple.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 2/7/2013, 10:23 am

CWM has to be a fantasy of Blaine, because ND will do music movies related Smile
There can be no other explanation.

I want to see the scene with Kurt, Adam, Santana, Rachel and Brody.
  • Santana discover the secrets of Rachel and Brody. Twisted Evil

• Brody and Rachel talking about those secrets blahh

• Adam and Kurt watching everything with faces of unsure quesako saispa elpmi blinkk Shocked
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2013, 10:37 am

Glorfindel wrote:As Will gives movie songs as an assignment in the choir room, I actually think that CMW will be a Blaine fantasy, because he will be the one thinking about the assignment (and we also saw Kitty dressed exactly like Marilyn Monroe for her assignment song: possible half choir room/half fantasy scene).
But who knows? As long as it's a dream sequence I'm fine either way.

One more thing:
'Come What May' is a long song (over 5 minutes). They will cut it for the episode. Normally I would rage when they cut Kurt's verse out of the episode, but in this case I really wouldn't mind them cutting out his verse:

"Suddenly the world seems like a perfect place,
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace,
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you."
vomir

Narratively it would make more sense if they cut this out, presuming that Klaine does not get back together and Adam is waiting in the wings for Kurt.

You know what would be hysterical, if Blaine is singing it in class, and then fantasizes singing it with Kurt (so they show the fantasy NY part), and then in the end, he's standing there with Tina, or Unique or something implying a girl is the one who sang it with him instead of Kurt. LOL. I would love this just because it will piss of the annoying stans so much.

ETA: I am more excited about the "three heavily worded scenes" Oliver filmed than anything else right now. I'm more excited for those scenes than I am for BHH right now.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/7/2013, 10:54 am

I am not sure if there is even something I am looking forward on Glee right now, I am worried Hummelberry storylines is going to be a disaster, Adam as a character unfortunatly did not impress me much in his one episode, so many Klaine scenes No .... Give me some Furt or something!

If i see it correctly BHH is just 17 numbers behind Rachel's version - (her is 540, his 557)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 2/7/2013, 11:08 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 39 Tumblr_mhtqmiUxDH1qfcdl6o1_500

Someone is looking tall.

How tall Chris Colfer is? Shocked
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/7/2013, 11:20 am

arina wrote:If i see it correctly BHH is just 17 numbers behind Rachel's version - (her is 540, his 557)

This was the ranking about half an hour ago:

233. Girl On Fire
515. Diva
535. Don't Stop Me Now
550. Bring Him Home (Rachel)
562. Bring Him Home (Kurt)

568. Make No Mistake (She's Mine)
622. Hung Up
670. Nutbush City Limits

In the Canadian iTunes chart of strictly Glee songs Rachel is at #12 and Kurt at #15. And Kurt's version was only added there yesterday late afternoon/early evening (European time)!

Kurt's BHH has caught up with the other songs quite nicely, considering its handicap. (And that's how I will see this: as a golf handicap. Kurt's song was so good they had to give him a late start as a disadvantage. hapitgh)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/7/2013, 11:25 am

about 5'10/5'11 (175-178 cm) or so.

i guess everybody can just say "i'm moving in" and kurt and rachel can't stop them.
i'm moving in next btw.

really, if you didn't know a thing about glee you would really think that kurt and rachel in that billboard are an item.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2013, 1:20 pm

I thought that the "I Do" episode was supposed to be a two hour Valentine's Day special? Like in "Props"/"Nationals" for season three. I wonder what Klaine is singing in that promo pic? And yes, Chris so so much taller than Darren! Wow!

Why the hell would Kurt and Rachel let Santana move in with them? She treats them like crap! I hope they both grow a backbone and demand a little more respect from her. Otherwise, they should toss her ass out and never look back. I'm not saying that she has to kiss their asses....but constantly insulting them is getting old. And why the hell is she snooping around? Rude! I really hate her character sometimes, sorry to those who like her. When she's not a horrible bitch, she's tolerable...but those moments are few and far between for me.

The Emma/Finn thing makes no sense at all! Oh well. I'm just glad it's not Kurt who is the "cheater". The Tina/Blaine thing is just sad. Tina is getting really pathetic. And to think I used to like her character...

Brittana will officially be over after "Diva"? Oh, thank God. I am sick to death of all of the canon couples: Tike, Brittana, Klaine, Finchel, and even Wemma after this Finn/Emma mess. Why does everyone have to cheat? It's getting tiresome.

I'm really scared for Rachel, actually. I heard that this new, shocking, devestating secret is going to impact her quite a bit. I'm thinking Brody might be gay or addicted to drugs, and maybe now Rachel is infected with HIV. Luckily, it is no longer a death sentence nowadays, but more like a chronic illness just as long as you get treatment. But I remember those who have seen the spoilers/episode already said things like they didn't see it coming (so I doubt it's a repeat pregnancy storyline) and that they hate that Rachel has to go through this, but that they are certain she'll make it through somehow.

And yes, Hummelberry almost look like a fightning couple on that billboard! They make a great looking couple! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2013, 1:23 pm

Kurt and the oil slick are singing "Just Can't Get Enough" (which probably means the oil slick is singing, and Kurt sings back up on the "just Can't Get Enough" parts.

I am not going to use the ship name for Kurt and oil slick anymore. The ship has sunk. I am not using it. I refuse, damn it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2013, 1:25 pm

Ah, that makes sense. They are copying "The Wedding Singer". (Someone needs to sing "Love Stinks" then!) Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/7/2013, 1:40 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote: I'm thinking Brody might be gay

It would have been fun if Brody was bi and agreed to move in so that he could also check out Kurt areu (I'm screwed up, I know...)
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2013, 2:36 pm

Nah, Kurt is WAY too good for Brody. The guy has no class at all. fanny2

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/7/2013, 2:56 pm

After reading these spoilers I've changed my mind. I first thought both the things Santana found out when she snoops are about Rachel. First one would have been sleeping with Finn while living with Brody, the other is a pregnancy scare. These spoilers point out they are probably separate. I think Rachel will confess her indiscretion with Santana, she can't tell Kurt, because he is Finn's stepbrother. I don't think Santana is going to find anything out about Kurt, his relationship with Adam is too new for him sleeping with an ex to be a major factor. Therefore, I think this is about Brody. I don't think it will be serious like a disease, but more starting to show his flaws, which I've been waiting for. Having him move in accelerated the relationship, and now there is no where to go but show the cracks. Whether it be his penchant for the ingenue, or riding on Rachel's coat tails to elevate himself, perhaps she overhears a phone call. Snooping can indicate eavesdropping, but I wouldn't put it past Santana to snoop through his belongings either.

Moving towards episode 15, while Adam said he filmed 3 word-heavy scenes, that doesn't mean they will show all or any of them. Glee cuts a whole lot of stuff it films. I am just hoping because it seems that Kurt, Rachel and Santana are in the scenes that we'll see more than less of them. Oliver said the original script had him much more flirtatious, which they changed. If they make these scenes flirtatious, it might be more of an indicator of how long he'll be on.

Using Kurt and Rachel in their advertisements may be two fold, aren't these in NY? So they are showing the people in NY, but also two very attractive people at that. I'm sure the week after that we'll have Santana posing solo in a red dress.

I am not looking forward to bully Santana living with my boy, but if she starts to behave like an adult, rather than a petulant child, it should be okay. They've really only allowed Santana to be soft around Brittney, perhaps now away from her they will let her be other than a wise-cracking, insult spewing "friend" to other people.

I am hoping to get off work an hour early tonight, so I can watch the Kurt part of the episode tonight, rather than in the am, because I am sure I am going to read amazing stuff about his performance during my dinner break!

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/7/2013, 3:02 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I'm really scared for Rachel, actually. I heard that this new, shocking, devestating secret is going to impact her quite a bit. I'm thinking Brody might be gay or addicted to drugs, and maybe now Rachel is infected with HIV. Luckily, it is no longer a death sentence nowadays, but more like a chronic illness just as long as you get treatment. But I remember those who have seen the spoilers/episode already said things like they didn't see it coming (so I doubt it's a repeat pregnancy storyline) and that they hate that Rachel has to go through this, but that they are certain she'll make it through somehow.
This does sound like a sexual transferable decease. Ew. If so, poor Rachel (and maybe Finn too: perhaps Rachel will have to tell Finn that she might have given him something too). Embarrassment all around, and it might even effect her ever having children.
I really hope it's something else. Evil or Very Mad

And yes, Hummelberry almost look like a fightning couple on that billboard! They make a great looking couple! Smile
They sure do.
Too bad they already have Tina crushing on Blaine (in a horrible offensive way) and a drunken Quintana hotel room scene, because I would love a drunken make-out session of Kurt and Rachel at some point.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2013, 3:34 pm

I still can't get over this Santana snooping around business. Not only is she "continuing to ruffle her roommate's feathers", meaning she probably insults Hummelberry 24/7, but now she's looking for dirt on them? For what? To use against them somehow? I'm sure she'd just celebrate if the secret she uncovers is about Rachel and is something really awful and serious, like HIV. She's had it in for this girl from the very start, almost looking for a way to tear her down or make her life hell in any way possible. And she never, ever turns down a chance to insult Rachel, despite them being "friends" now. This secret will give her all sorts of new nicknames to call Rachel...yay! Mad Why are Kurt and Rachel letting her move in again?! Sorry, Rachel is my second favorite character, so I'm kind of protective over her. Personally, Santana also reminds me of bullies and "frenemies" from my past, as I am/was too much of a wimp to stand up for myself in real life. In real life, a "friendship" like this (Rachel/Santana) would be considered toxic and I'd question the logic of someone like Rachel letting someone like Santana hurt her over and over again. But she does this all the time. She blindly trusts those who she knows damn well don't like her: Cassie, Jesse, Santana, maybe even Quinn. I'm so glad that Kurt is a true friend to her now.

That being said, I enjoy Santana's softer moments with Brittany. Naya also makes Santana look almost...friendly in a way. When she's singing a fun song, or has just finished a fun performance, she looks really happy/smiley and it's just adorable. Maybe this is Naya's love of singing seeping through into the scenes? Anyway, I wish they'd make her more of an actual friend to Kurt, Rachel, and even Quinn instead of this insult-comic "frenemy" she is now. While Pezberry and Kurtana bothers me greatly, Quinntana doesn't really. Santana is mean and Quinn is very two faced...those two are cut from the same cloth, so to speak. Once a mean girl, always a mean girl...you know? Let the two mean girls pair up, rather than a bully and their former victim (this is also why I don't ship Kurt/Dave, even though he has changed. Too much abusive history there). Hell, throw Kitty in there with them and make it a threesome. Rolling Eyes

Marie, I agree with that! I am embarrassed to say this, but I ship Hummelberry so freakin' hard! Friendship, romantic (only as fantasy)...in any way, really. I just love how sweet they are together, how alike they are, and how much they (usually) get along and respect each other. A makeout scene would have been hot. But there is no way there can be one now...not with all of this offensive crushing, screwing, making out going on, despite age differances and sexual orientations. Having Hummelberry thrown into the mix now would cheapen it and make it offensive, just like all of these other "sexual exploration" storylines...no one would take it seriously. Of course, I would be nervous about something like that actually happening on the show (even though I would secretly love it). But Kurt fans would, of course, be upset by it. I wouldn't want the writers to change his orientation or turn him into Blaine and make him bisexual...but a little bit of confusion/sexual orientation crisis would be interesting to see, especially given his biophobic comments in season two.

Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 2/7/2013, 6:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/7/2013, 3:52 pm

tanita_mors wrote:about 5'10/5'11 (175-178 cm) or so.

i guess everybody can just say "i'm moving in" and kurt and rachel can't stop them.
i'm moving in next btw.

and I am moving in w/ your cat!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/7/2013, 3:56 pm

Apparently they also have access to the roof, so we can all bring our little tents (and space heaters). My kitties would like the open air. We can grow catnip and be raided because some myopic neighbor thought they were marijuana. Or Puck visits and tries to bake them into brownies.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/7/2013, 3:58 pm

Glorfindel wrote:This does sound like a sexual transferable decease. Ew. If so, poor Rachel (and maybe Finn too: perhaps Rachel will have to tell Finn that she might have given him something too). Embarrassment all around, and it might even effect her ever having children.
I was totally guessing about brody having herpes or aids or something. I just figured that they haven't done any STD topic yet. It's about time to do a "use condom all the time" PSA. it's also a good way to get rid of brody. I don't like that guy, but I don't mind him being around to cause some trouble.

I hope kurt will move out of that loft and move in w/ adam.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2013, 4:33 pm

HIV/AIDS is pretty serious. Serious enough to get rid of his character, that's for sure. And he does strike me as someone who can't keep it in his pants. A player. Rachel is not prepared for someone like that...

When it was just Rachel and Kurt, things seemed fine. But now that Brody and Santana (and who else?) are moving in?! It's more like a boarding house! And now that Kurt has Adam, I do like the idea of him moving in with his British Prince (although, it seems a bit too soon now).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/7/2013, 4:34 pm

4.16 Song Spoiler
How To Be A Heartbreaker - Rachel & Brody

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next