Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  Jellyrolls 1/26/2013, 5:14 am

fantastica wrote:^ ok, look at the bright side - you can now watch a show aired in US across the ocean, while talking online w/ similar minded fans all over the world - if that's not lucky what is it? you could have been born 50 yrs ago and wouldn't be able to enjoy this freedom, nor having the technology to make it happen. heck, you wouldn't even know chris in the first place! neutre

gee, why am I so positive all of a sudden? tonguue

Uh oh. Who hijacked Kim's account? Wink

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 1/26/2013, 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to fix a typo. Thanks for noticing it, Kim)
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  fantastica 1/26/2013, 5:29 am

^ who is "he"?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/26/2013, 5:36 am

Typo. I meant who not he.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/26/2013, 5:52 am

^ who? you mean someone w/ administrative/moderating power that can "hijack" a lowly member's account? also, what are you doing at this hour? tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/26/2013, 8:03 am

i think that the only fear we can have is that adam's appearance in 4x15 will be for him to be let down by Kurt. you know, after his night of passion with blaine vomit2 and being sung at by him for the millionth time (with Come What May), he will feel the need to tell Adam that he still loves another and that their thing must end because he doesn't want to hurt him. or something like that. i sure hope i'm wrong though.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/26/2013, 8:10 am

tanita_mors wrote:i think that the only fear we can have is that adam's appearance in 4x15 will be for him to be let down by Kurt. you know, after his night of passion with blaine vomit2 and being sung at by him for the millionth time (with Come What May), he will feel the need to tell Adam that he still loves another and that their thing must end because he doesn't want to hurt him. or something like that. i sure hope i'm wrong though.

I hope you are wrong to. But have a feeling you are right :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 1/26/2013, 10:05 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:i think that the only fear we can have is that adam's appearance in 4x15 will be for him to be let down by Kurt. you know, after his night of passion with blaine vomit2 and being sung at by him for the millionth time (with Come What May), he will feel the need to tell Adam that he still loves another and that their thing must end because he doesn't want to hurt him. or something like that. i sure hope i'm wrong though.

I hope you are wrong to. But have a feeling you are right :angry:

I really hope you are wrong. I'm trying to be optimistic...Oliver said Kurt and Adam's relationship will be special, that means we must see some kind of relationship first, romantic or otherwise. I doubt 4.11 and 4.13 will have enough Kadam interaction to be a relationship, so there must be more?

I don't know, I just don't want to think of the Kurt letting Adam down scenario.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/26/2013, 10:42 am

The logic of the Klainers seem to be really, really confused. On one hand, they want Blaine to get character development outside of his relationship with Kurt. But then they want Kurt to recognize that he belongs with Blaine and to go back to him ASAP. What they don't recognize is that this is a poison pill that will permanetly designate Blaine to being in Kurt's shadow, and having all of his focus revolving strictly about Kurt.

Now I totally agree that this is necessary for Blaine to get serious, independant development if he's going to have any real existance as an independant character. Unfortunately for them, by defination, Blaine is a character that was designed specifically to interact with Kurt. It was the whole rational behind his creation, that if RM didn't want to bring in someone to act as Kurt's mentor (and later boyfriend), Blaine wouldn't exist at all. So for Blaine to learn to be a "real boy" (so to speak), they've got to completely seperate him from Kurt and let him develop his own relationships completely seperate and independently of Kurt. They're doing it at a very, very late stage. This is the third season with Blaine being on the show, and it's long past time for him to be able to exist outside of his relationship. Even now, pretty much everyone he is associate with is directly through his relationship with Kurt. They're rehashing Kurt's experiences for Blaine (though sanatized to give him a much more benign outcome). Blaine is still being defined by his relationship with Kurt.

The only way to change this is for both of them to move one completely from one another. Let Kurt have Adam and enjoy his life in New York without always having to look backward. Blaine needs to have new relationships and new experiences that aren't copies of what Kurt had. Pulling both of them back into a relationship will do absolutely nothing in making Blaine the independant character that his stans desperately want him to be.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 1/26/2013, 6:40 pm

The thing that I'm most worried about is that they will have Kurt cheat on Adam with Blaine simply in order to equalize them, so that Kurt will be "brought down to Blaine's level", and use that as a shortcut to justify them getting back together without having to show Kurt actually deciding to forgive Blaine and give him a second chance. Evil or Very Mad I also think that it would be genuinely out of character for Kurt (and not just because I'm wearing Kurt-blinders) because he was so badly hurt by the Eli thing. I just don't want the writers to make him into a hypocrite like they did with Blaine :( I suppose this is all assuming that Kurt and Adam will actually be in a relationship by then, though... but even if they aren't, it would still feel a bit wrong- sort of like when Brody slept with Cassandra even though he and Rachel had seemed to be inching towards a relationship.

This is all speculation though ooppss
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/26/2013, 6:52 pm

Oh no! I didn't even think of that! I really hope they don't bring Kurt down to Blaine's level! The Klaine relationship is getting more unhealthy by the second. It's turning into the new Finchel. :( You know something is toxic when you have to destroy both characters in order to make it happen. I don't care if they mess with Blaine's character, but they'd better leave Kurt alone!! :angry:

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 1/26/2013, 7:07 pm

My hope is that he has a night of passion with Adam before his 30 seconds of passion with Blaine, and then tells him, "Sorry pal, but I recently discovered that size DOES matter".

I had a thought (Shhhh, don't scare it!) Is it possible that the Apples are a competitive show choir, and they might go to nationals: as in Kurt finally gets to sing in a competition (Candles not counting, of course, since it was a horrible song chosen to prop Blarren with no regard for how Kurt would sound on it)? Is it possible, or have I just gotten into the cooking sherry again? Or both, it could be both. flower
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/26/2013, 7:07 pm

I think whatever interaction Kurt may have with Blaine makes him realize he is still attracted to Blaine, but he isn't ready to trust him in a relationship. If anything, this might push him to explore more with Adam, because he is so unsure of Blaine. Kurt isn't cheating on Adam, going out for coffee with someone isn't a true relationship. Unlike Rachel, who asks Brody to move in, and then possibly sleeps with Finn. That is true cheating, but again, I think it is to make Brody more sympathetic to the audience.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 1/26/2013, 7:11 pm

I love the Kurt competing with the Apples idea!! Smile Though the Apples seem more about fun and friendship than competition, but that doesn't mean they can't compete casually if they wanted.

Adamina wrote:

The thing that I'm most worried about is that they will have Kurt cheat on Adam with Blaine simply in order to equalize them, so that Kurt will be "brought down to Blaine's level", and use that as a shortcut to justify them getting back together without having to show Kurt actually deciding to forgive Blaine and give him a second chance. Evil or Very Mad I also think that it would be genuinely out of character for Kurt (and not just because I'm wearing Kurt-blinders) because he was so badly hurt by the Eli thing. I just don't want the writers to make him into a hypocrite like they did with Blaine :( I suppose this is all assuming that Kurt and Adam will actually be in a relationship by then, though... but even if they aren't, it would still feel a bit wrong- sort of like when Brody slept with Cassandra even though he and Rachel had seemed to be inching towards a relationship.

This is all speculation though ooppss

That's the very thing that makes me wonder if Klaine are actually the ones who don't have sex. It would be a twist that the majority of the audience wouldn't expect coming, because it just seems so likely that of those five couples, Klaine would be one of the ones to do it in the hotel. And yet what if they didn't? And the reason could be how Kurt feels like it would be wrong to have sex with Blaine if he's conflicted over his feelings for him and Adam. Kurt could pull back when he remembers that Blaine having sex with someone else is what destroyed his trust in him and does he really want this, is he really over how hurt he is yet? There's also the fact that supposedly Kurt tells Blaine about Adam in this episode. Why? Some sort of "I dated this guy but he means nothing to me?" thing? Or is it more complicated, a "I think I might have feelings for this new guy" sorta thing? No one knows yet but it could possibly factor into how Klaine might not do it after all.

I'd also be really surprised if Murphy is able to get a Klaine kiss, a possible Quinntana kiss, and a gay and lesbian implied sex moments all in one episode. The super conservative anti-gay groups are going to have heart attacks, I'd be really surprised if all of that would get a go ahead from the people at Fox. So that could also make Murphy compromise, and have one do it and the other not.

Ugh I'm more worried about 4x15, since GOBR said 4x14 is "bittersweet" and "inconclusive" and that they "liked the Klaine plotline but most Klainers probably won't agree", so I don't think Klaine are a couple again in that episode. I want to know how Klaine singing Come What May, Kurt (likely) going to a bar with Santana and Rachel, and Adam being there all come together in 4x15. blinkk
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/26/2013, 8:34 pm

Vir Cotto wrote:My hope is that he has a night of passion with Adam before his 30 seconds of passion with Blaine, and then tells him, "Sorry pal, but I recently discovered that size DOES matter".
OMG!!! Shocked moque

ColferGirl wrote:I'd also be really surprised if Murphy is able to get a Klaine kiss, a possible Quinntana kiss, and a gay and lesbian implied sex moments all in one episode. The super conservative anti-gay groups are going to have heart attacks, I'd be really surprised if all of that would get a go ahead from the people at Fox. So that could also make Murphy compromise, and have one do it and the other not.
From what I've heard the Klaine car scene was shot in a way that Klaine was talking during their make-out. That would make it real hard to cut all PDA and/or kisses out of the scene, as the dialogue is important, and in this case integrated with the make-out.
Which is, if it is deliberately planned and shot this way, quite clever of RM.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurt cheating on Adam with Blaine (to get him on the same level as Blaine) is my biggest fear too. If Klaine must have sex on the rebound then for God's sake let them have it and move on to their seperate lives from thereon. Just don't make Kurt cheat.

But I have the suspicion that Kurt and Adam will not be together yet by 4x14. One of the golden rules of television is to draw out the moment two people who are romantically interested in one another come together. Keeping up the suspense of will they/won't they, and having innuendo and sexy sparks fly for a while before bringing them together, just to keep the viewers watching.
Adam will not be in 4x12 nor 4x14. The only chance for Kurt and Adam to become a couple is 4x13, and we know that episode will revolve around Kurt and Rachel having a diva-off, possible stimulated and enhanced by Adam and Brody. That means there is already a lot going on on the New York side (plus maybe Santana arriving in NY too).
Of course they could just let Kadam become a couple off screen, or deal with it very quickly, but would they pass up on the opportunity to milk this new romance to the fullest? I think not, even considering that this is a homosexual pairing. And Adam being in 4x15 gives me hope (which is a hazardous thing when it comes to Glee, I know).

So, I hope (I beg, I pray) that Kurt and Adam will still be just friends in 4x14 (or maybe having a casual relationship, no strings attached), and therefore Kurt won't cheat, if Klaine has sex at all.

But for the umpteenth time....*sigh*.....this is Glee. unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/26/2013, 8:47 pm

c'mon guys, we all know glee is all about cheating - everybody cheats on everything w/ 2 legs. so what's the big deal. let them cheat!

Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/26/2013, 10:03 pm

But it's Kurt. He's above that sort of thing. unsure

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/26/2013, 10:44 pm

It really isn't in Kurt's character to cheat, but this is Glee, and if he does, I will take it as the writers taking a short cut to creating conflict. I actually felt it was within Blaine's character to cheat, because he seems to have a lot of insecurities, despite his tons of positive reinforcement from just about every character. I had hoped it would lead to his discussing issues with his father or something substantial, rather than him crushing on his bro, but it was used as a device in the end. Rachel cheating to me also fits, she kind of jumps into things blindly, and runs with her heart. I can see her being at a wedding and letting emotions run away with her, and then regretting it, but it seems true to me. Just about everyone else, I can see also, but Kurt, who has just recently in his life been touched gently by another boy won't jump. He is just learning that he can get a date on his own merits. But if he does, I will still love his character, who is wonderfully human.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/26/2013, 11:12 pm

hmm, anybody can cheat, when the writers want them to. it's not like kurt hummel is a real living breathing human being who can control his own storyline. the writers are the boss, and they've shown us that it's up to them to create or destroy a character as they see fit, and most of the time, they see things different from we do.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/27/2013, 2:46 am

I hope Kurt does not cheat,but if he does I will forgive him . I would have forgive Blaine sooner,still have not but working on it, if he had not Blame Kurt for his cheating. Espeically, after what happened in DWS episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 1/27/2013, 2:58 am

I hope he cheats with Adam, and I feel no shame! BB deserves some happiness before being shackled to Jesus, I mean Blarren, again.

Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 1/27/2013, 3:25 am

Hey all I have a question. I follow Oliver on Twitter and he recently started Tweeting. Is is an official account or is it an imposter?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/27/2013, 3:36 am

sahhar wrote:Hey all I have a question. I follow Oliver on Twitter and he recently started Tweeting. Is is an official account or is it an imposter?
I read he said on fb the twitter acount is fake.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 1/27/2013, 3:47 am

Vir Cotto wrote:I hope he cheats with Adam, and I feel no shame! BB deserves some happiness before being shackled to Jesus, I mean Blarren, again.
How can he cheat with Adam? He's not in a relationship with Bland anymore. Kurt is free to date and be intimate with anyone he chooses.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/27/2013, 4:04 am

Even if Kurt cheats on Adam with Blaine that won't make them even. Blaine cheated on the 'love of his life' , the person he claims to love the most in the world, his boyfriend for 2 years. Kurt and Adam know each other from 2 days and there are no feelings involved yet. Of course this doesn't make the cheating OK but it certainly won't bring Kurt to Blaine's level.
However I think if Kurt and Adam become boyfriends it will be after episode 14.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 1/27/2013, 4:49 am

bayth wrote:
Vir Cotto wrote:I hope he cheats with Adam, and I feel no shame! BB deserves some happiness before being shackled to Jesus, I mean Blarren, again.
How can he cheat with Adam? He's not in a relationship with Bland anymore. Kurt is free to date and be intimate with anyone he chooses.

I'm sure if Kurt has sex with Adam, Glee will present it as cheating, logic be damned.
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next