Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2013, 11:08 pm

OK, so Emma is leavin Will at the altar? But Kurt and Blaine are till singing a song? They are still having the wedding reception?

Oh and RECYCLE ALERT Emma got left at the altar in season one. Seriously, Glee. Get original.

You know, I have to say that if Kurt and Rachel ar dumb enough to let a bitch like Santana move in with them, they deserve to have their secrets revealed Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  ColferGirl 2/6/2013, 11:13 pm

I'm really confused at that synopsis....unless Kurt is one of the two people Santana discovers things about (and it could possibly be Rachel and Brody, not Rachel and Kurt, if Brody hasn't been kicked out of that apartment by the end of 4x13 like I'm hoping), then Kurt's not mentioned at all in there. And yet, Kurt's the only one on the NY side with a song. And he has at least 3 scenes with Adam, plus two more confirmed ones with Santana and Rachel. It doesn't make any sense to me....he seems to have quite a bit of screentime and a big story in that episode, and yet he's not mentioned at all? unsure

I'm also puzzled as to how the fake IDs and the tweet Ryan Murphy gave about the NY gang going to a bar all add up. Unless neither of those are for this episode, but it sure seemed like they were....
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/6/2013, 11:14 pm

what kind of secret can brody have? this guy is already butt naked! maybe they should look into his butt crack...
ok i just grossed myself out...

perhaps he has aids. yeah, they haven't done that topic yet. give him some aids or something.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2013, 11:30 pm

I think the secret about Brody is that he's a cyborg.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/7/2013, 12:09 am

fantastica wrote:
sahhar wrote:Where are the official sources for the Finn/Emma and Blaine/Tina spoilers I mean could this show be on a more slippery slope?. Shocked Goodness. Even fanfiction is starting to make more sense than the actual show.

Saw Them on ontD_glee. No Official sources are mentioned but It sounds toO glee to be fake. I mean if they sound reasonable or really good they must be fake.

Oh. I feel like a lot of stuff is going to go down next week, and for once I'm actually NOT looking forward to it. This show and this fandom (not you all, you all are awesome Smile )is exhausting. Sigh.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2013, 12:14 am

Btw, someone needs to photoshop Darren out of that picture
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/7/2013, 2:19 am

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 Tumblr_mhtcgb0td11qzlsiwo1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 Tumblr_mhtd8zVLqG1qlqqbno1_500

They're using Kurt and Rachel to promote the show, so that's good.
Not sure about the text though. unsure

But looking at this to anyone that has never watched the show, if that was me I would automatically think they were a couple.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2013, 2:29 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 Tumblr_mhtcgb0td11qzlsiwo1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 Tumblr_mhtd8zVLqG1qlqqbno1_500

They're using Kurt and Rachel to promote the show, so that's good.
Not sure about the text though. unsure

But looking at this to anyone that has never watched the show, if that was me I would automatically think they were a couple.

I would too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/7/2013, 2:56 am

I think it is a weird way to promote it. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 4029858209

Though I think Fox know who people want to watch now, pity Ryan is too stubborn to admit it. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/7/2013, 3:09 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Btw, someone needs to photoshop Darren out of that picture

where is our glimmerle? that girl is a genius!

I know how to erase someone from the picture but don't know how to fill in the background. blushh
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/7/2013, 3:16 am

here are some of the twitter spoilers from GOBR place: http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2535057.html

too sleepy to post them individually here. nothing about kurt in NY, but klaine slow dancing. :( Tike slow dances too - what's wrong w/ tina - who is she actually in love with? this character is better off not "developed" because like blaine she is all over the place now. don't they have idea who their characters are? or are they just playing mix and match like they are some random figurines?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/7/2013, 3:41 am

Episode 13

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 210

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 310

Episode 14

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 111

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 410

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 610

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 710

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 810

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 910

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 1010

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 1110

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 1310

Episode 15

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 1410

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 1510

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 1610

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 Tumblr_mhtxfge6uw1qc4ojbo1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/7/2013, 3:58 am

fantastica wrote:what kind of secret can brody have? this guy is already butt naked! maybe they should look into his butt crack...
ok i just grossed myself out...

perhaps he has aids. yeah, they haven't done that topic yet. give him some aids or something.

Maybe he is on drugs. He is using steroids to make those muscles and abs. They haven't done that yet.

But what if one of the secrets is about Kurt? I hope it's not the bad one.

Yay bounce Kurt's BHH is not last anymore.

253. Girl On Fire
544. Diva
571. Bring Him Home (Rachel/Lea Michele solo version)
577. Don't Stop Me Now
589. Make No Mistake (She's Mine)
653. Bring Him Home (Kurt / Chris Colfer Solo Version)
700. Hung Up (Glee Cast Version)
727. Nutbush City Limits

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2013, 4:35 am

ColferInspired wrote:I think it is a weird way to promote it. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 4029858209

Though I think Fox know who people want to watch now, pity Ryan is too stubborn to admit it. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 38 357632081

Agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/7/2013, 5:27 am

These spoilers are giving me a headache. blinkk

But really:
Another wedding with someone left standing at the altar? How original can you be? Sleep

Tina is going all Fatal Attraction on Blaine, but slowdances with Mike at the wedding?

Blaine is so oblivious I think his parents must have dropped him on his head as a baby, repeatedly. Don't lead Tina on, tell her you're capital G gay, you dipwit! Mad

4x15 summary

Still feeling the aftershock of being stood up at the altar, Will’s weekly assignment for New Directions is to choose aspirational songs from their favorite movies, and he pits the boys against the girls in a Glee Club mash-up competition. Snowed in at their New York apartment, Santana continues to ruffle her new roommates’ feathers. When her snooping reveals two shocking discoveries, it leads to speculation about one cohabitant, and elicits a difficult confession from another. Meanwhile, Finn tries to locate Emma; Rachel, Finn and Marley each make risky confessions with varying degrees of success; and a secret about Brody is revealed
This sort of confirms that 'Come What May' is a dream sequence, right? How could Blaine go to New York to serenade Kurt if they are snowed in? (Unless CMW is right at the beginning or the end of the episode).

4x15 is also when Oliver said that he has worked with Lea, Chris, Naya and Brody. So he is snowed in in their apartment too?

BTW: Santana moves to New York in 4x13, but comes back to Lima for the wedding, and then travels back to New York for 4x15? I guess she's burning through her mom's money fast this way. Rolling Eyes

Did I mention that these spoilers are giving me a headache? brikwol
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/7/2013, 5:33 am

When her snooping reveals two shocking discoveries, it leads to speculation about one cohabitant, and elicits a difficult confession from another.

Hmm, do you think the "difficult confession" is that Rachel slept with Finn? I hope it's not Kurt sleeping with Blaine, and that the speculation is about Kurt being over Blaine and into Adam... Btw, is the next hiatus between 414 and 415, and how long will it be?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/7/2013, 5:39 am

^ somebody has herpes. That's why he needs to walk around naked to air out his painful Sores.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2013, 5:42 am

fantastica wrote:^ somebody has herpes.

I would guess Blaine,if he now was living in New York.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/7/2013, 5:45 am

He could have gotten it easily from that Facebook guy. I'
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2013, 5:47 am

fantastica wrote:He could have gotten it easily from that Facebook guy. I'

True, he could have.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/7/2013, 6:33 am

Ewwww. vomit2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/7/2013, 6:36 am

As Will gives movie songs as an assignment in the choir room, I actually think that CMW will be a Blaine fantasy, because he will be the one thinking about the assignment (and we also saw Kitty dressed exactly like Marilyn Monroe for her assignment song: possible half choir room/half fantasy scene).
But who knows? As long as it's a dream sequence I'm fine either way.

One more thing:
'Come What May' is a long song (over 5 minutes). They will cut it for the episode. Normally I would rage when they cut Kurt's verse out of the episode, but in this case I really wouldn't mind them cutting out his verse:

"Suddenly the world seems like a perfect place,
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace,
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you."
vomir

Narratively it would make more sense if they cut this out, presuming that Klaine does not get back together and Adam is waiting in the wings for Kurt.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/7/2013, 6:47 am

Glorfindel wrote:As Will gives movie songs as an assignment in the choir room, I actually think that CMW will be a Blaine fantasy, because he will be the one thinking about the assignment (and we also saw Kitty dressed exactly like Marilyn Monroe for her assignment song: possible half choir room/half fantasy scene).
But who knows? As long as it's a dream sequence I'm fine either way.

One more thing:
'Come What May' is a long song (over 5 minutes). They will cut it for the episode. Normally I would rage when they cut Kurt's verse out of the episode, but in this case I really wouldn't mind them cutting out his verse:

"Suddenly the world seems like a perfect place,
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace,
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you."
vomir

Narratively it would make more sense if they cut this out, presuming that Klaine does not get back together and Adam is waiting in the wings for Kurt.

Trust the Glee writers to edit NTBYND and Being Alive but not cut this awfully co-dependent line from Kurt, or worse, highlight it as THE verse of the song he is allowed to sing. I am too cynical to handle Glee, why did Chris have to make such an impression on me that I feel like I have to watch it, only to diss it afterwards?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/7/2013, 6:49 am

^Yeah, they would do that just to spite us. But I'm recklessly keeping faith in this Glee rule. Dangerous, I know. unsure

From ONTD_Glee:

Diva" spoilers.

Tina basically just calls Santana and says, "One word: Bram" and hangs up.

Brittany says that Nutbush City Limits is the best performance of all time ever.

Brittany doesn't have an answer for Santana when Santana asks why Brittany didn't tell her about Sam.

Santana is paying Elaine in scratchers and a t-shirt to pose as her girlfriend. They mouse-kiss after Brittany and Santana talk post-Nutbush City Limits, which ends that scene.

Brittany talks to Elaine after Nutbush City Limits and finds out about Santana paying her. She also finds out that Santana dropped out.

When Sue is offering Santana the job (which is Cheerios-related), she mentions being close to Brittany. Brittany is the first person to mention New York.

Santana mentions the trail of cheerios on the ground when confronting Sam.

Make No Mistake: Brittany does nothing but watch the end of their performance and hear their conversation after the song. Santana just stands and sings at Sam.

After Make No Mistake, Sam tells Santana to let Brittany go because he's good for her. Santana says never.

Brittany doesn't want to break up with Sam because she likes him and he makes her feel smart. She tells Santana to go to New York where she can be around a lot of people like her and find a real girlfriend (because Elaine wasn't real) but not a best friend because that spot is taken. Santana call her her best friend. They also mouse-kiss.

Brittany tells Santana that she isn't breaking up with Sam and then Santana says they don't need to date again, she just wants Brittany to aim higher.

Santana calls Brittany a genius again.

"Girl On Fire" takes place in both McKinley and New York.

NYC: Kurt asks Santana what she's doing there, she says "moving in" and the episode ends. Rachel is there for this.

Tina and Blaine on a bed together.

Finn and Emma kiss.
Who cares anymore? saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2013, 7:26 am

Tina tells Santana about Bram by just saying "Bram"and Santana figure it out from that? Yeah.

Just one little thing about NY? Nothing about what leads up to BHH?

Ugh.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next