Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  ColferGirl 2/7/2013, 4:55 pm

^ I really like that song, so I'm happy about this. neutre Rachel will sound great on it.

But even better news, it's confirmation that there'll be NY scenes in episode 16!!! Smile Here's hoping Kurt will get a storyline and get to sing something too! Especially since they were supposedly filming NY scenes yesterday according to Joaquin, and yet Lea tweeted nothing, so it was either Chris or Naya scenes (or both of them).... Kadam duet I will never give up on you never
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  sheny 2/7/2013, 5:09 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 40 Tumblr_mhv8dy92Wy1r4ezfzo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/7/2013, 5:11 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 40 Tumblr_mhv8dy92Wy1r4ezfzo1_500
I really hope we'll get some scenes only with Kurt and Santana too.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2013, 5:11 pm

Erin, I want a Kadam duet too! I think the contrast between their two voices would sound lovely! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/7/2013, 5:39 pm

arina wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 40 Tumblr_mhv8dy92Wy1r4ezfzo1_500
I really hope we'll get some scenes only with Kurt and Santana too.

Agreed! I really really really want some Kurtana scenes, and if RIB want to bless us all, a Kurtana song! Smile But first we need actual scenes. I'd love for Santana to develop close relationships with Kurt and Rachel, that way it's not Kurt being a third wheel in their home. All three of them can be friends and have separate relationships to each other. Kurt-Rachel, Rachel-Santana, and Santana-Kurt.

MoviesAreLife wrote:Erin, I want a Kadam duet too! I think the contrast between their two voices would sound lovely! Smile

Me too, I think they'd sound amazing! wub But I'm greedy for any Kurt song, and especially Kurt storylines/screentime, so I'm happy as long as he's getting them, no matter who the screentime or song is with. Even Blaine. But I do hope, at least once this season, we'll get a Kadam duet. hapitgh
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/7/2013, 6:30 pm

sheny wrote:What happened with that pregnancy spoilers Ryan tweeted? GOBr didn't say anything about that. Maybe Rachel is pregnant with Finn's baby and that's one of the things Santana discovers.

Last time I read about that rumours, apparently is Marley the one who's pregnant. Or maybe both are gonna be.

MissSoniaPP wrote:...

How tall Chris Colfer is? Shocked

Tanita have already give you the answer. But to have a clear idea, I think Darren is between 170/173 cm, not more.
tanita_mors wrote:...

really, if you didn't know a thing about glee you would really think that kurt and rachel in that billboard are an item.

I thought the same, and for a second I thought if they wanted to explore something beyond friendship with Hummelberry. But, currently they're so weird crushes and couples in the show, that it would be more weird than it is.

And about Brody, I wouldn't mind if he leaves Glee, until now he's been only a prop to Rachel. Actually I'm not sure if he has got attention from the audience.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2013, 10:17 pm

If Klaine is going to sing "Just Can't Get Enough" (I can't stand that song) at Wemma's mess of a wedding in order to copy "The Wedding Singer", then RIB should let Kurt sing this song to Blaine (also from "The Wedding Singer"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNKVzVAqUk

LMFAO! I'm kidding, of course! But I'd love to see those lyrics hurled at Blaine (aside from the "somebody kill me, please!" and "put a bullet in my head! I want to die!" lines. Coming from Kurt's mouth, it would be terrible and sad.) But still...*evil cackle* Twisted Evil It will make up for RIB cutting a supposed Kurt mashup from TFT (also from "The Wedding Singer") of "You Spin Me 'Round Like a Record" and "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me". fanny2

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2013, 1:28 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 40 Tumblr_mhvs4dPAFb1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/8/2013, 2:19 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:If Klaine is going to sing "Just Can't Get Enough" (I can't stand that song) at Wemma's mess of a wedding in order to copy "The Wedding Singer", then RIB should let Kurt sing this song to Blaine (also from "The Wedding Singer"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNKVzVAqUk

I couldn't agree more Twisted Evil

But seriously, I have waited and waited for Kurt to sing an angry song at Blaine since the breakup, but all Kurt got to sing was 'White Christmas' (What the hell?). It's frustrating!
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/8/2013, 2:36 am

only blaine can be angry at kurt, even for winking at another guy.

they can't give kurt angry songs against blaine because the klainers would kill them. and fox is trying hard to please the fans to keep the rating from dipping lower than my ankle.

on the other hand glee is fox's number 2 show so it probably won't get kicked off. :(
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/8/2013, 4:11 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 40 Tumblr_mhvstutPNk1qfcdl6o1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ecka 2/8/2013, 10:19 am

brisallie wrote:
sheny wrote:What happened with that pregnancy spoilers Ryan tweeted? GOBr didn't say anything about that. Maybe Rachel is pregnant with Finn's baby and that's one of the things Santana discovers.

Last time I read about that rumours, apparently is Marley the one who's pregnant. Or maybe both are gonna be.

Its in episode 415, the one after the wedding, its one of the couples who sleep together at the end. Rumor says its Rachel & that's one of the things Santana finds out (& Jake & Marley get cold feet & don't sleep together).
ecka
ecka
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/8/2013, 11:21 am

ecka wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Its in episode 415, the one after the wedding, its one of the couples who sleep together at the end. Rumor says its Rachel & that's one of the things Santana finds out (& Jake & Marley get cold feet & don't sleep together).

I think Santana gets Quinn pregnant Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 2/8/2013, 1:32 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Btw, someone needs to photoshop Darren out of that picture
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 40 1160_600
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/8/2013, 2:21 pm

glimmerle wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Btw, someone needs to photoshop Darren out of that picture
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 40 1160_600

Thank you! I love it!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/8/2013, 5:05 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 40 Tumblr_mhx3a6HhAK1qbqtkso1_1280
@GiParise does Kurt find out too about the rub or?
@sassyagron yup
This is going to be awkward. Twisted Evil What she did was very wrong and he has the right to know and decide if he wants to continue their friendship. I'm more curious about Kurt's reaction. She used to be his friend so I wonder if he will feel some kind of betrayed by her actions or he will take it ok.

@GiParise i'm just wondering, will we get good kurtana/kurcheltana moments in the upcoming eps? Smile
@whosbelle_ yes

@GiParise I don't mean to bug, but it isn't a spoiler, and the rating makes us think the klaine kissing got cut. Can you confirm if u know
@gleekTO dont know yet
@GiParise is blaine sad/upset/angry/disappointed about Adam in episode 14!?
@sassyagron none
I really don't understand Blaine. If the 'love of my life' was seeing someone else I would be upset. But they change his character every episode so maybe now Sam is the love of his life or he decided to give Tina a chance.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 40 Tumblr_mhwl1wga2W1qk71sao8_250

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=428

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum