Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/16/2013, 10:34 pm

And if at the end of episode Will and Emma leave Ohio to go live in another city? blinkk
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  Jellyrolls 1/16/2013, 10:59 pm

indiaskye wrote:Wow, I'm sorry but this place has become incredibly vile!!! I haven't been around here much the past few weeks but I never thought I'd encounter so much hate and negativity here ...

Jellyrolls wrote:
The fact that so many people still think that Klaine is the perfect couple really shows how little regard that they have for Kurt.

Really? Cause I consider myself a Kurt fan first and while I didn't want it after TBU I have now gotten to the point where I do want Kurt and Blaine back together. Neither one of them has been always perfect in their time together, and yes, what Blaine did was really horrible (and I haven't even quite forgiven for him yet!) and I'm glad Kurt didn't just take him back but is making him work for it - BUT ... I can still see that they really are the best fit for each other and because of that I hope that they will be able to overcome it. That doesn't make me a bad Kurt fan, and I certainly don't have "little regard" for him!

ColferInspired wrote:
There are theories that these people have a mental illness or they are clinging to the old Kurt before Chris became the sex symbol he has obviously become.

Now that is just downright offensive and insulting! Just because you don't like Klaine everyone who does like them has to have a mental illness??? Like, seriously? I don't even know what to say to that.

I don't know any Klaine fans who are "clinging to the old Kurt", by the way, though I *have* heard comments from some Kurtsies that they miss the old Kurt ...!

I am really disappointed at what this place has become. It is one thing to say you don't like Blaine or Klaine (hey, I don't like this Oliver guy - to each his own) but to insult not just Blaine but also Darren AND the fans who don't share your opinion, and to make assumptions about what Chris or other actors on the show think about him/them ... that's just too much.

Wasn't that the reason why you created that snark & bark thread? So you could put all your hate there and not have it in the other threads? Cause right now this here is not a spoiler thread - it's a "let's pile hate on Ryan/Darren/Klaine fans" thread and that's just sad.

I'm sorry if anyone feels offended by this post but this just needed to be said!

OK, a few things here.

First off, this board was created so that people could feel free to discuss Glee without having to tiptoe around the fans of any other character (particulary Blaine and Darren fans, since the interference of those fans are what lead to many of us feeling unwelcome on other forums). Critical discussion of actors and characters are allowed on all threads on this board, but if things are excessive, then we request that the discussion go to Snark & Bark. The posts you quoted above are directly related to recent spoilers, and came in the course of discussion of those spoilers. A lot of people on this board aren't happy about Ryan's tweet about Klaine, and everyone is free to express their opinions. People are just as welcome to express their opinions in support of Klaine as they are to express their disappointment in Klaine. We don't all have to agree around here, but we do have to respect each others opinions.

Secondly, I think you are taking the posts made by ColferInspired and myself far too personally. Neither of those posts were directed at you personally. My comment was a generalization about Klaine fans who think Klaine should reunite. It doesn't mean that every Kurt fan who wants Klaine back together has little regard for Kurt. And that is just my opinion. You don't have to agree with me, and you are more than welcome to express your opinion to the contrary. If you feel that strongly that my opinion is wrong, perhaps you can answer the questions I asked after the part of my post that you quoted to give our board members insight into why some people Klaine should get back together so that we better understand fans who would like Klaine to reunite.

As for ColferInspired's post, again that wasn't geared towards you. She was sharing a theory that some people have regarding Klaine fans. She didn't say that she was of the opinion that all fans who like Klaine are mentally ill, and knowing her through my interactions on this board, I don't think she believes that either. She expressed her opinion that the show is damaging to some people, and expressed her sadness at that thought.

I'm sorry you are disappointed in what this forum has become, but this is how it has been since it was started last year. And I don't expect it to change here because this fandom needs a place where people can freely express there opinions without heavy handed moderating based on the sensitivities or demands of some parts of the fandom. Posters on this board are only required to love Chris and respect each other.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/16/2013, 11:04 pm

Ranwing wrote:After seeing the new sneak peak, I have to say that I feel so horribly sorry for Jenna and the absolute travesty of a "storyline" they have given Tina. For all our (not unjustified) complaints about how Kurt's storyline has been handled often, Kurt at least (for the most part) gets focus and major storylines. Last season Tina got sidelined for the entire season up until Props where she was trotted out to parrot the "Rachel Special Snowflake" line and fall into line like a good soldier because she learned to wait her turn (something Rachel never had to, but... nevermind...). beam

This season? She breaks up with Mike and we get told absolutely nothing about the circumstances. She and Mike are supposed to talk about reconciling and we see absolutely nothing. She gets passed over for a major part in Grease not just by underclassmen, but by a graduate brought back to fill a role that she asked for. She gets to spout an angry line now and then, and when she finally gets a solo to sing in competition it's a complete crap song that gets derailed by Marley passing out on stage. Now she stages the Sadie Hawkins dance for the sole purpose of being able to ask out the new object of her affection, Blaine "gayer than the day is long" Anderson. vomir

Jenna, honey... cash those paychecks. Odds are that after this season when Tina graduates, you'll be done with this show except being trotted out once or twice a year for the Very Special Reunion Episodes. Get yourself on another show, or back to Broadway because you deserve a lot better than this.

I agree with you. Jenna has been pushed aside more than any actor on the show. For a good part of the season, she was nothing more than a highly paid extra, not even speaking a word. At least she has a couple good songs coming up. I'm looking forward to "I Don't Know How to Love Him" even if she's singing it about Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/16/2013, 11:46 pm

crazypumpkin wrote:To Vanessa above me, I would like to ask you one question, why do you think that Klaine still work for each other? Because the worked for each other in second season, but after that? I mean from canon it seams that being with Blaine was lowering Kurts self-confidence, was making him feel like he is less than him and Blaine publicly humiliated him for the same thing he did, but aparently, that was ok when he did it (DwS) and in this season he betrayed him in the worst way after 3 weeks of his absence in his life, to me it showed that Blaine doesn´t love Kurt nearly as much as he is saying and his crush in next episode is only confirming it for me. And don´t let me get started on the First time car scene, I am still in denial that it exist (I loved Klaine in season 2 and I still read good ff with them). I don´t want Klaine back together, because I think Kurt overgrown Blaine mentally, I think they are in different places of their lives now and they need someone else for partners because they cannot give each other what they need (Blaine needs parent, Kurt someone who won´t hold him back and will suport him)

I just wanted to say welcome, crazypumpkin!

I would love to hear someone respond to this is well because I just don't understand why people would be so eager for Klaine to get back together when all the above has happened.

Kurt hasn't been perfect in the relationship either, but his "sins" aren't nearly as bad as Blaine's sins. And he has made an effort to resolve issues (like when he arranged for them to talk for Emma), and he made an effort to correct his wrongs (for example cutting ties with Chandler when Blaine expressed his anger about the situation--where as Blaine on the other hand continued to talk to Sebastian after Kurt had repeatedly expressed his dislike for the guy, and showed that he felt Sebastian was a thread to their relationship).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/17/2013, 12:22 am

Regarding the issue Klaine / Blaine I just want to emphasize that:
  • I never was and never will be a Klaine

• Blaine is the only character I can not stand

But I will not get into the discussion.

I'm here because I love Kurt Hummel aa54

oftopik There are people saying that Finchel also marry in the episode quesako

MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/17/2013, 3:31 am

Based on the video and few pictures I saw, Blaine and Tina seem more like couple and have more chemistry than Klaine. Sad.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/17/2013, 3:56 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
crazypumpkin wrote:To Vanessa above me, I would like to ask you one question, why do you think that Klaine still work for each other? Because the worked for each other in second season, but after that? I mean from canon it seams that being with Blaine was lowering Kurts self-confidence, was making him feel like he is less than him and Blaine publicly humiliated him for the same thing he did, but aparently, that was ok when he did it (DwS) and in this season he betrayed him in the worst way after 3 weeks of his absence in his life, to me it showed that Blaine doesn´t love Kurt nearly as much as he is saying and his crush in next episode is only confirming it for me. And don´t let me get started on the First time car scene, I am still in denial that it exist (I loved Klaine in season 2 and I still read good ff with them). I don´t want Klaine back together, because I think Kurt overgrown Blaine mentally, I think they are in different places of their lives now and they need someone else for partners because they cannot give each other what they need (Blaine needs parent, Kurt someone who won´t hold him back and will suport him)

I just wanted to say welcome, crazypumpkin!

I would love to hear someone respond to this is well because I just don't understand why people would be so eager for Klaine to get back together when all the above has happened.

Kurt hasn't been perfect in the relationship either, but his "sins" aren't nearly as bad as Blaine's sins. And he has made an effort to resolve issues (like when he arranged for them to talk for Emma), and he made an effort to correct his wrongs (for example cutting ties with Chandler when Blaine expressed his anger about the situation--where as Blaine on the other hand continued to talk to Sebastian after Kurt had repeatedly expressed his dislike for the guy, and showed that he felt Sebastian was a thread to their relationship).

Good points, I agree. I espeically,agree with last part.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/17/2013, 4:18 am

arina wrote:Based on the video and few pictures I saw, Blaine and Tina seem more like couple and have more chemistry than Klaine. Sad.

They seem like a couple because Tina is a girl and they are allowed to act like a couple. If Blaine was there with another boy it would be the same way it was with Klaine. Just standing there awkwardly and watching while the straight couples dance, kiss and have fun. I hope Tina won't try to kiss him, because I'm sick of the double standard on this show. They barely let two boys or two girls kiss, but there is no problem when a girls kiss gay guys or Santana kisses a boy.

In the end Blaine accepts to go with her, that explains why she is still 'Hung up' in ep.13. He says yes because considers her a friend and doesn't want Tina to be alone, but of course she misunderstands his intensions and believes that she has a chance. I thought Tina was smarter that that friend.

What I don't like about this storyline is that people compare it to Mercedes and Kurt's situation from season 1. Even Jenna did in one interview. But it's not tha same thing. Mercedes had a crush on Kurt but she didn't know he way gay and when he came out to her she was nothing but a supportive.
Here we have the exact opposite. Tina is perfectly aware that Blaine is gay. He dated one of her closest friends for almost two years and even cheated on him by sleeping with another man. And she will keep persuing him for at least two more episodes. I have the feeling Tina will lose some fans because of this. In the eyes of a lot of people it will look like she is trying to turn him. Which she kind of is trying I guess. According to the interview Tina considers herself the new "Queen Bee" of Glee club and she thinks she can have whatever she wans and it's Blaine.

I can't believe that after 3 years of waithing in the back they gave Jenna this ridiculous storyline. I like her voice so much, but I don't think I will be able to enjoy her solos. Why couldn't they give her something else to do? Whyyyy?

Last edited by sheny on 1/17/2013, 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/17/2013, 4:54 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 6 Tumblr_mgr3tsOStR1raq2byo1_1280
The Apples (Source)

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 1/17/2013, 8:09 am

arina wrote:
All these Klaine duets piss me off... Kurt sings with Blaine when they are together, when they aren't together... there's like no hope for us who want to hear him with someone else Evil or Very Mad Last three seasons he sang duets just with Blaine and Rachel... Gie me Furt, please, Give me Kurtana or even Hummelberry duet because they were really neglected this year. Give me anything but Klaine!

I'm of the same mind. I still love that one and only Kurtcedes duet we got in season 1. Now, I know that Glorfindel said that Chris and Amber's voices don't blend very well (unlike Chris and Lea's), but '4 minutes' was glorious and I really want to see something like that again.

sheny wrote:I just read more spoilers on tumblr and they say Tina's solo in Diva 'Hung up' is about Blaine. Seriously? What's wrong with these people? He sings him a love song in 4.11., he rejects her because he is GAY and obviously can't return her feelings but she doesn't give up and sings him again in 4.13. I thought it was going to be 1 episode thing but no they have to make her embarrass herself more. I can understand her having a little crush on him but after being rejected she should just back off. What is she thinking? Maybe if she pines a little more he will turn straight for her. This storyline made me dislike Tina so much. Why couldn't they give her something else to do instead of chasing Blaine.

I feel sorry for Jenna/Tina, actually. It's so rare that she gets the chance to sing a decent song on Glee, and yet when she does get them, it's because she sings them... to Blaine. Love songs. To Blaine. They can't have her singing them to Mike? Someone who has actually been her boyfriend for two seasons?

The writing for Tina had been atrocious this season (why do I get the feeling that they're trying to give her a 'stronger' personality by turning her into a Santana-mimic?). Jenna is not as strong an actress as Jane Lynch, so as a result, Tina as a character had really been damaged, maybe even beyond repair.

Ranwing wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 6 Tumblr_mgolcdbYRI1qj5p41o10_500
Still from 'Naked'

Am I a bad person that the first thing I noticed was Kurt's butt?

Just asking...

My first thought on seeing this episode still was "Pan the camera to the bottom left please!"

So, you're not alone. phr34r

opals wrote:I'm not a Blaine hater, by any stretch, but I'm loving the sound of this Adam character. I'm hoping Adam builds him up and pushes him as a singer/performer, because Kurt's never really had that the way that Rachel, Blaine, and even Finn have.

Oliver's tweets about Adam's character do seem promising. (I do fear for this actor's sanity though, for owning a twitter account)

Yes, Kurt hardly got much support or acknowledgment as a singer/performer on the show, aside from Rachel. Blaine gives Kurt an inferiority complex and steals the solos (yes, it's canon; and it has even been declared so in DWS). Mr Schue delegates him to background swaying status during competitions. Carmen labels his performance as superficial and soul-lacking. Finn of season 2 considers singing with Kurt (if you're a guy) to be an activity that drops you to the bottom rung of the high school social ladder.

Even if Adam is not a LI, I'll be content if he's just someone who truly appreciates Kurt's abilities as a singer.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 1/17/2013, 8:34 am

[quote="Delight"]
arina wrote:

Oliver's tweets about Adam's character do seem promising. (I do fear for this actor's sanity though, for owning a twitter account)

From facebook : Is this your real twitter account?: https://twitter.com/OliKieranJones Or is it a fake?
Oliver Kieran-jones No that's a fake twitter. I don't have one as of yet.

and Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 6 Tumblr_mgqyjhJA2n1r4ezfzo1_500 Laughing

And obviously, tumblr found out OLiver's curriculum

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 6 5770_105609384510_1232629_n
high baritone voice and dance ability are in basic historic, tap, jazz, latin, flamenco blushh
Ok, now my mind is picturing a passionate Kadam flamenco Embarassed
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/17/2013, 9:08 am

Delight wrote:I'm of the same mind. I still love that one and only Kurtcedes duet we got in season 1. Now, I know that Glorfindel said that Chris and Amber's voices don't blend very well (unlike Chris and Lea's), but '4 minutes' was glorious and I really want to see something like that again.
If they can make Chris and Darren's voices 'work' for their numerous duets, they can make Amber and Chris work too. There are ways to make duets for all kinds of different voices. They blended Kurtcedes very succesfully in '4 Minutes', and they can do it again, if they want. They just don't want to. It seems they don't want Mercedes to sing ever again on Glee. :(
They either just lost interest in Mercedes (not that she had many storylines in the first place, but at least she had songs), and Sam forgetting that he wanted Mercedes for half of season 3 is quite telling, imo. Or they are pissed that Amber clearly stated she wanted out and is practically done with Glee.
It's probably a combination of both. dryy

I feel sorry for Jenna/Tina, actually. It's so rare that she gets the chance to sing a decent song on Glee, and yet when she does get them, it's because she sings them... to Blaine. Love songs. To Blaine. They can't have her singing them to Mike? Someone who has actually been her boyfriend for two seasons?

The writing for Tina had been atrocious this season (why do I get the feeling that they're trying to give her a 'stronger' personality by turning her into a Santana-mimic?). Jenna is not as strong an actress as Jane Lynch, so as a result, Tina as a character had really been damaged, maybe even beyond repair.
I feel sorry for Jenna too. She can't act the angry senior fighting for her solos in a sympathetic way, and I'm afraid she won't be able to salvage the terrible crush on Blaine storyline either. I could say that the least we'll get from it are a few solos for Tina, but I don't even think that those songs will make up for having to watch this storyline cringing with secondhand embarrassment, and the damage that will be done to her character. Mad
There will be a lot of fastforwarding for me in the Sadie Hawkins episode.

Ranwing wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 6 Tumblr_mgolcdbYRI1qj5p41o10_500
Still from 'Naked'

Am I a bad person that the first thing I noticed was Kurt's butt?

Just asking...

My first thought on seeing this episode still was "Pan the camera to the bottom left please!"

So, you're not alone. phr34r
Hey, I wanted more butt too, but am grateful for the view of leg and calf we got. blushh

Yes, Kurt hardly got much support or acknowledgment as a singer/performer on the show, aside from Rachel. Blaine gives Kurt an inferiority complex and steals the solos (yes, it's canon; and it has even been declared so in DWS). Mr Schue delegates him to background swaying status during competitions. Carmen labels his performance as superficial and soul-lacking. Finn of season 2 considers singing with Kurt (if you're a guy) to be an activity that drops you to the bottom rung of the high school social ladder.

Even if Adam is not a LI, I'll be content if he's just someone who truly appreciates Kurt's abilities as a singer.
banzai This.
So far only Rachel has supported Kurt in his ambition to become a performer, and of course they will have another rivalry diva-off soon. dryy

Stupid morons of writers. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 1/17/2013, 9:45 am

Piciollina wrote:

From facebook : Is this your real twitter account?: https://twitter.com/OliKieranJones Or is it a fake?

Wait. So those tweets were fake? All those supposed spoilers about him being in a particular episode, and being good to Kurt-- those were fake?

Drat.

On the other hand, I'm relieved that this actor had decided to avoid the insanity that is twitter.

Glorfindel wrote:They blended Kurtcedes very succesfully in '4 Minutes', and they can do it again, if they want. They just don't want to.

For this, I shall weep and gnash my teeth crycry

4 minutes is the only Glee performance that I've watched a good ten times (if not more). Maybe Kurt strutting about in a Cheerios uniform and doing that sexy shimmy had something a lot to do with it, but I want to think that it's because Kurtcedes make good duet partners.

I don't get it. After BICO, we got Klistmas duet tradition; but after '4 minutes', we got absolutely nothing. Ah, but I guess we nearly did get another duet 'Fergilicious', but that got cancelled due to Chris's injuries.

Glorfindel wrote:I feel sorry for Jenna too. She can't act the angry senior fighting for her solos in a sympathetic way, and I'm afraid she won't be able to salvage the terrible crush on Blaine storyline either. I could say that the least we'll get from it are a few solos for Tina, but I don't even think that those songs will make up for having to watch this storyline cringing with secondhand embarrassment, and the damage that will be done to her character. Mad

I agree, especially regarding the bolded. Problem is, I believe Jenna acted out Tina exactly as how her character had been written in the script; and the problem is that, as an actor on Glee, a lot of how sympathetic your character comes across to the audience depends a lot on the actor. Most of the time, the script would end up screwing the character over (for reference, see: Blaine, Mr Schue, Sue Sylvester, Finn), and it's up to the actor to salvage the character, and to give the character layers. I believe that if Chris had simply acted Kurt out, to the letter, as what's written in the script (those who had read the original script for the DWS episode would know what I'm talking about); we wouldn't be loving Kurt Hummel as much as we do now.

Glorfindel wrote:
So far only Rachel has supported Kurt in his ambition to become a performer, and of course they will have another rivalry diva-off soon. dryy

Stupid morons of writers. Evil or Very Mad

I agree that the competitive diva-offs between Kurt and Rachel need to stop. Why must these two sing against each other, instead of with each other?

But... I suppose this is the writers' easy (and repetitive) way of introducing conflict between these two best buds. Now, if they would actually allow Kurt to win over Rachel this time, I would get behind this storyline.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/17/2013, 9:58 am

Delight wrote:
Piciollina wrote:

Wait. So those tweets were fake? All those supposed spoilers about him being in a particular episode, and being good to Kurt-- those were fake?

Drat.

On the other hand, I'm relieved that this actor had decided to avoid the insanity that is twitter.

No those were from his Facebook account and it is real. So the spoilers are true. But the twitter account is fake. It really looked fake actually, he was following only 5 people and they were all from the Glee cast.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/17/2013, 10:20 am

They treat Ambet terribly, first they took Kurt away from her, now it's like Samcedes never happened and Sam wanted Britanny the whole time. Maybe Mercedes was just figment of our imagination and she never actually existed in the Glee world. :angry:
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/17/2013, 11:15 am

The tweets from Oliver's fake twitter account have been deleted.

These were the real spoilers from Oliver's legit facebook:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 6 Tumblr_mgotngd3Yp1qfoe0po1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 6 306643_436665606404252_656613045_n

So, thankfully, this is all still true. Adam will be good for Kurt and he will be in 4x13. neutre

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/17/2013, 12:44 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 6 Untitl10

Kurt is in NY on Valentine's Day. I wonder if Adam will be in the episode or they will make Hummelberry go to Ohio for no reason and spend VD with their ex-boyfriends.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/17/2013, 1:53 pm

Isn't in the Valentine's Day episode the Wemma's wedding? Because that it means they're forced to go to Lima. But first, they could spend a beautiful date with their new boyfriends Smile

And I read that is been discussed the Diva-Off between Hummelberry, still wondering what's gonna be the context . Because though it was discussed that at some point there's gonna be some rivalry between them, mainly because Rachel tend to be a competitive person, still don't see the point of this. Are they competing for something? Besides Kurt is just starting in NYADA, so he probably want to adapt to the environment at first. Unless Diva-Off are part of this.

And you also were mentioning Kurtcedes, honestly I don't know what's the status of that friendship, because since Kurt started to spend more time with Rachel, it seems she's his only friend. Actually still don't know why Harry and Amber are still regulars, they have appeared only two episodes and they didn't so much.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/17/2013, 3:00 pm

brisallie wrote:And I read that is been discussed the Diva-Off between Hummelberry, still wondering what's gonna be the context . Because though it was discussed that at some point there's gonna be some rivalry between them, mainly because Rachel tend to be a competitive person, still don't see the point of this. Are they competing for something? Besides Kurt is just starting in NYADA, so he probably want to adapt to the environment at first. Unless Diva-Off are part of this.

The impression that I've been getting that it's not so much a competition between Kurt and Rachel (as they are trying to beat one another out for a goal or prize) as it is between Brody (as the "leader" of the upper tier NYADA students) and Adam (as the leader of the misfits of NYADA) for bragging rights. Brody has linked up with the new NYADA star Rachel and Adam with Kurt (who has his own reknown as the first non-NYADA student - that we know of - to be invited to perform at Showcase). It's a power struggle at NYADA that Rachel and Kurt seem to be used as catspaws in. If Rachel wins, the status quo remains and Brody and the pretty elites stay in power. If Kurt wins (and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he does for once), the balance of power is thrown completely out the window and the misfits can start gaining some prestigue.

I'm increasingly in love with the idea of Kurt ignoring Rachel's advice on what to do at NYADA and who he should associate with and is chosing his own path. Not that I don't love Hummelberry for the most part, but in the end Rachel will always look out for her own best interests (and not necessarily what is best for Kurt) and Kurt needs to look out for himself. Brody, I'm certain, has his own agenda that he's using Rachel for (besides wanting to be intimate with her) and I wouldn't doubt that if Kurt is coming into NYADA with his own reputation based on his Showcase performance that he would also want to sink his hooks into Kurt. Kurt needs to expand his group of NYADA friends beyond just these two and find other people to associate with (and maybe see another side to the school that Rachel is not being shown by Brody).

Besides... the Apples look like they'd be a whole lot of fun to hang around with. They don't look at all stuck up about their own talents (and they'd have to be exceptional in their own rights to get admitted into NYADA, even if some of them aren't the prettiest things around) and they don't look like the kind of people who'd happily wish misfortune on their classmates for their own advantage. Instead of being the kind to go to that stuffy piano bar (with looked like it was as much fun as having a boil lanced IMO) would all head down to Koreatown for some outrageous karaoke.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/17/2013, 3:15 pm

Ranwing wrote:
brisallie wrote:And I read that is been discussed the Diva-Off between Hummelberry, still wondering what's gonna be the context . Because though it was discussed that at some point there's gonna be some rivalry between them, mainly because Rachel tend to be a competitive person, still don't see the point of this. Are they competing for something? Besides Kurt is just starting in NYADA, so he probably want to adapt to the environment at first. Unless Diva-Off are part of this.

The impression that I've been getting that it's not so much a competition between Kurt and Rachel (as they are trying to beat one another out for a goal or prize) as it is between Brody (as the "leader" of the upper tier NYADA students) and Adam (as the leader of the misfits of NYADA) for bragging rights. Brody has linked up with the new NYADA star Rachel and Adam with Kurt (who has his own reknown as the first non-NYADA student - that we know of - to be invited to perform at Showcase). It's a power struggle at NYADA that Rachel and Kurt seem to be used as catspaws in. If Rachel wins, the status quo remains and Brody and the pretty elites stay in power. If Kurt wins (and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he does for once), the balance of power is thrown completely out the window and the misfits can start gaining some prestigue.

I'm increasingly in love with the idea of Kurt ignoring Rachel's advice on what to do at NYADA and who he should associate with and is chosing his own path. Not that I don't love Hummelberry for the most part, but in the end Rachel will always look out for her own best interests (and not necessarily what is best for Kurt) and Kurt needs to look out for himself. Brody, I'm certain, has his own agenda that he's using Rachel for (besides wanting to be intimate with her) and I wouldn't doubt that if Kurt is coming into NYADA with his own reputation based on his Showcase performance that he would also want to sink his hooks into Kurt. Kurt needs to expand his group of NYADA friends beyond just these two and find other people to associate with (and maybe see another side to the school that Rachel is not being shown by Brody).

Besides... the Apples look like they'd be a whole lot of fun to hang around with. They don't look at all stuck up about their own talents (and they'd have to be exceptional in their own rights to get admitted into NYADA, even if some of them aren't the prettiest things around) and they don't look like the kind of people who'd happily wish misfortune on their classmates for their own advantage. Instead of being the kind to go to that stuffy piano bar (with looked like it was as much fun as having a boil lanced IMO) would all head down to Koreatown for some outrageous karaoke.

I Love this banzai
It was one of the things that I wanted to happen
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/17/2013, 4:44 pm

I don't know if someone somewhere has already made this joke, which actually isn't a joke for me at all, that I'd rather watch Kurt and Rachel (or Lea and Chris respectively) play board games all night than the "new" characters enjoying their "new" love triangles of McKinley.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/17/2013, 5:14 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I don't know if someone somewhere has already made this joke, which actually isn't a joke for me at all, that I'd rather watch Kurt and Rachel (or Lea and Chris respectively) play board games all night than the "new" characters enjoying their "new" love triangles of McKinley.
I said something similar durind the Britnay episode "I'd rather watch Kurt and Rachel (or Lea and Chris respectively) ride bikes in an empty loft all night than the "new" characters jumping up and down the school on awful tunes"

Better embrace ourselves for 4x11...We don't know how much screentime the NY part will have 4musika
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/17/2013, 9:07 pm

Trollphy is at it again, playing up to the Klainers:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 6 Tumblr_mgsni4aPHA1rrahezo2_500

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/17/2013, 9:25 pm

the text with the pic is "Come What May". I hope to God that they aren't actually singing that one. While I love the song, it's not a great duet for those two together.

but, given the spoilers that a few couples are singing on a number in 4x14, I at least hope that means we are getting the elephant love medley - i absolutely adore that one.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/17/2013, 9:43 pm

gleekoutbr Smile
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 6 211

MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next