Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  Ranwing 1/15/2013, 3:49 pm

Sorry all - need to vent a little bit about some of these spoilers.

First of all, I can't even bring myself to get too upset about Kadam being apparently shortchanged in order to give Klaine a swift reunion (though I'm clinging to hope that the make out scene is a red herring and a full reconciliation is not quite so immediate). I've known for a long time that at some point they were going to shove Kurt back into Blaine's grasping arms. I still hope that Kurt will have some real freedom before that happen, but it's hard.

Second, this nonsense with everyone and their grandmother moving into the loft... I'm okay if they have Santana move in, because we need some snark desperately (Kurt is too restrained when he's around Rachel). But Rachel just inviting Brody without asking Kurt first? No no, honey. You don't get to do that. This is Kurt's home too (and it wouldn't be yours if Kurt hadn't pulled you out of the NYADA dorm because you didn't have the spine to deal with your roommate). It's very disrespectful to just invite your LI to move in without first checking with your roommate. Especially since you've only been actually dating this guy a very brief period. And even more especially given your LI's habit of walking around naked in front of your roommate (which is in no way acceptable, even if Kurt weren't gay). Am so tired of Rachel's tunnel vision about what she wants without considering the feelings of others causing issues and making her took so selfish.

Am really still holding on to hope that Adam and the Apples aren't just going to vanish after two eps because I love the idea of the kids who aren't model pretty and have their talent ignored by the establishment shaking things up. These are the kids who can go on to great careers as character actors, whereas pretty ingenues are a dime a dozen. And I would love to see Kurt remind Rachel that before her Vogue makeover (courtesy of her best gay), Rachel would have fit in very nicely with the Apples and that being so superficial is not what he expects of someone like her. That for a girl who spent a huge part of her life being disregarded at best and bullied at worst, to look down her nose at others who don't easily fit in is rather shameful.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  sheny 1/15/2013, 4:26 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgolcdbYRI1qj5p41o10_500
Still from 'Naked'

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/15/2013, 4:47 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgolcdbYRI1qj5p41o10_500
Still from 'Naked'

Am I a bad person that the first thing I noticed was Kurt's butt?

Just asking...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/15/2013, 5:18 pm

Ranwing wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgolcdbYRI1qj5p41o10_500
Still from 'Naked'

Just asking...
Welcome to the club whis
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/15/2013, 5:33 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgno7yGKJz1s3vw4to1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgnqpjKqBU1qbqtkso1_1280
No Kurt solo :( but he will sing in two of the songs.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgnqraNwSp1qbqtkso1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgoono0CiG1r4ezfzo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgoblzf5Zw1r5deoeo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgnkby1Pdk1s3vw4to1_1280
Well I care. This makes me so angry. They are wasting two solos for this stupid storyline instead of giving them to Kurt. My poor baby had only one solo for 14 maybe even more episodes, but Tina is getting two for stalking Blaine. What's the point of giving her two solos when she is singing them to a guy who will never return her feelings and only makes her look pathetic.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 1/15/2013, 6:32 pm

zuppid wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
Still from 'Naked'

Just asking...
Welcome to the club whis

I'm in!

and Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgoq9zVxeX1qds4jwo1_500

panik Adam will be in the 4x13 too!!!
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/15/2013, 6:39 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Still from 'Naked'

Just asking...

You're fine girl. Actually something must be wrong with me because the first thing I noticed was the game, is monopoly?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/15/2013, 6:55 pm

fantastica wrote:I heard from the grapevine that a guy claiming to know insider info said they changed Adam's storyline (to date Kurt) because of fan complaints. so I fear that initially they wanted kurt and adam together at least for some period of time but since klainers are protesting loud and nasty they decided to scrape that. If this rumor is true I really want to quit. why watch a show that only panders to the fraction of the fandom that I hate the most?!

I am down too. the weather is nasty here and that may explain my moodiness.

Well, I find that a bit difficult to do as they have already filmed episode 11, and this episode is when Kurt asks Adam out, and he must say yes.

I hate when people say they have insider info when they don't.

I don't think Adam and Kurt have a storyline yet as any kind of couple, until maybe after this other hiatus.

I think RIB will wait for the reactions from the GA and the fandom first before changing any storyline, as well as the media. I would love it if they forgot about the fandom, and just went with Adam and Kurt getting together.

This is probably someone trying to play with the Klainers.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/15/2013, 7:23 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgotngd3Yp1qfoe0po1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 306643_436665606404252_656613045_n
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/15/2013, 8:01 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgovdrEsLJ1qk2vhto1_400
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/15/2013, 8:37 pm

brisallie wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
Still from 'Naked'

Just asking...

You're fine girl. Actually something must be wrong with me because the first thing I noticed was the game, is monopoly?

They are playing Life, which is one of my favorite all time games Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/15/2013, 8:41 pm

zuppid wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgovdrEsLJ1qk2vhto1_400

He sounds like a real sweetheart. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 413578547

It good to know that there could be more episodes coming up for Adam, which must mean after the hiatus.

And is good that fans are being nice to him.

I am starting to love this Adam, even though I haven't seen this episode yet. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 650269930

And by the latest tweet, maybe Oliver has been told by Ryan that Adam is not just interested in having a fling with Kurt, he wants something more than that.

It is nice to know that Adam cares about Kurt and what he wants. If Adam becomes popular then I think the Klainers will feel more than threatened.

I do think Ryan does want to bury Klaine, as I'm sure Chris does as well.

It is interesting that Ryan tweeted about Kurt being with Blaine in episode 14. Some in the fandom think he did this on purpose so Oliver wouldn't get so much hate. Give the Klainers the illusion that Adam will be temporary.

For all we know Adam could be in episode 14.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/15/2013, 8:44 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
fantastica wrote:I heard from the grapevine that a guy claiming to know insider info said they changed Adam's storyline (to date Kurt) because of fan complaints. so I fear that initially they wanted kurt and adam together at least for some period of time but since klainers are protesting loud and nasty they decided to scrape that. If this rumor is true I really want to quit. why watch a show that only panders to the fraction of the fandom that I hate the most?!

I am down too. the weather is nasty here and that may explain my moodiness.

Well, I find that a bit difficult to do as they have already filmed episode 11, and this episode is when Kurt asks Adam out, and he must say yes.

I hate when people say they have insider info when they don't.

I don't think Adam and Kurt have a storyline yet as any kind of couple, until maybe after this other hiatus.

I think RIB will wait for the reactions from the GA and the fandom first before changing any storyline, as well as the media. I would love it if they forgot about the fandom, and just went with Adam and Kurt getting together.

This is probably someone trying to play with the Klainers.

I hope they wait for the reaction to Adam before they decide. I really think that if they are going to go to New York full time next year, it's in their best interest to keep Adam part of Kurt's life until Blaine is in New York, and do a love triangle with Kurt as the main focus.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/15/2013, 8:45 pm

zuppid wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgotngd3Yp1qfoe0po1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 306643_436665606404252_656613045_n

zuppid wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgovdrEsLJ1qk2vhto1_400

I like him already. Smile bisou
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 1/16/2013, 2:51 am

I'm not a Blaine hater, by any stretch, but I'm loving the sound of this Adam character. I'm hoping Adam builds him up and pushes him as a singer/performer, because Kurt's never really had that the way that Rachel, Blaine, and even Finn
have.

I'm just hoping that 'm not excited for nothing. It seems every time they have an interesting story planned for Kurt, it gets scrapped or altered mid way for some reason or another.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  indiaskye 1/16/2013, 6:22 pm

Wow, I'm sorry but this place has become incredibly vile!!! I haven't been around here much the past few weeks but I never thought I'd encounter so much hate and negativity here ...

Jellyrolls wrote:
The fact that so many people still think that Klaine is the perfect couple really shows how little regard that they have for Kurt.

Really? Cause I consider myself a Kurt fan first and while I didn't want it after TBU I have now gotten to the point where I do want Kurt and Blaine back together. Neither one of them has been always perfect in their time together, and yes, what Blaine did was really horrible (and I haven't even quite forgiven for him yet!) and I'm glad Kurt didn't just take him back but is making him work for it - BUT ... I can still see that they really are the best fit for each other and because of that I hope that they will be able to overcome it. That doesn't make me a bad Kurt fan, and I certainly don't have "little regard" for him!

ColferInspired wrote:
There are theories that these people have a mental illness or they are clinging to the old Kurt before Chris became the sex symbol he has obviously become.

Now that is just downright offensive and insulting! Just because you don't like Klaine everyone who does like them has to have a mental illness??? Like, seriously? I don't even know what to say to that.

I don't know any Klaine fans who are "clinging to the old Kurt", by the way, though I *have* heard comments from some Kurtsies that they miss the old Kurt ...!

I am really disappointed at what this place has become. It is one thing to say you don't like Blaine or Klaine (hey, I don't like this Oliver guy - to each his own) but to insult not just Blaine but also Darren AND the fans who don't share your opinion, and to make assumptions about what Chris or other actors on the show think about him/them ... that's just too much.

Wasn't that the reason why you created that snark & bark thread? So you could put all your hate there and not have it in the other threads? Cause right now this here is not a spoiler thread - it's a "let's pile hate on Ryan/Darren/Klaine fans" thread and that's just sad.

I'm sorry if anyone feels offended by this post but this just needed to be said!
indiaskye
indiaskye
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  crazypumpkin 1/16/2013, 7:26 pm

To Vanessa above me, I would like to ask you one question, why do you think that Klaine still work for each other? Because the worked for each other in second season, but after that? I mean from canon it seams that being with Blaine was lowering Kurts self-confidence, was making him feel like he is less than him and Blaine publicly humiliated him for the same thing he did, but aparently, that was ok when he did it (DwS) and in this season he betrayed him in the worst way after 3 weeks of his absence in his life, to me it showed that Blaine doesn´t love Kurt nearly as much as he is saying and his crush in next episode is only confirming it for me. And don´t let me get started on the First time car scene, I am still in denial that it exist (I loved Klaine in season 2 and I still read good ff with them). I don´t want Klaine back together, because I think Kurt overgrown Blaine mentally, I think they are in different places of their lives now and they need someone else for partners because they cannot give each other what they need (Blaine needs parent, Kurt someone who won´t hold him back and will suport him)

crazypumpkin
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/16/2013, 8:27 pm

Not that it is interesting (lots of noobs, Blaine, and some Tina!), but here's a sneak peek of the Sadie Hawkins dance:

Can Blaine just turn bi for Tina? (Poor Tina, what have they done with you?) :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/16/2013, 8:31 pm

And then there is this:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 Tumblr_mgqm5qH7Ut1r4ezfzo1_500

It seems to me that New York is gaining popularity and focus from the bosses. suure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/16/2013, 8:48 pm

This #tca13 confirmed that Finchel/Klaine/Brittana will not be back in the next episodes:
  • Heather said Brittana are friends

• Finn will always have a new love

• The Klaine problems will not be solved so early.

Someone's getting married: Wemma
I think couples who will return: Puck and Quinn, Tina and Artie
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/16/2013, 8:56 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:This #tca13 confirmed that Finchel/Klaine/Brittana will not be back in the next episodes:

Artie was dancing with Sugar in the sneak peek.
And Samuel (Dreads) was dancing with Lauren Zizes! blinkk

I hope the Klaine news is true.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/16/2013, 8:59 pm

It seems that there is a possibility:
  • Artie and Tina go to NY

• Blaine go to another city that is not New York, there is the possibility of He not get in NYADA (Darren wants Blaine has trouble achieving his dreams)

• next year there will be more than one city

This is too good to be true Suspect
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/16/2013, 9:18 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
MissSoniaPP wrote:This #tca13 confirmed that Finchel/Klaine/Brittana will not be back in the next episodes:

That's what I understand by what Darren said.
Even after Ryan twitter, Darren did not give the impression that Klaine goes back soon.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 121
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 122
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 5 123
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/16/2013, 9:34 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

I hope the Klaine news is true too. If they do get back together, I do not want it to happened until next season. I perfer if they don't though.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/16/2013, 9:55 pm

After seeing the new sneak peak, I have to say that I feel so horribly sorry for Jenna and the absolute travesty of a "storyline" they have given Tina. For all our (not unjustified) complaints about how Kurt's storyline has been handled often, Kurt at least (for the most part) gets focus and major storylines. Last season Tina got sidelined for the entire season up until Props where she was trotted out to parrot the "Rachel Special Snowflake" line and fall into line like a good soldier because she learned to wait her turn (something Rachel never had to, but... nevermind...). beam

This season? She breaks up with Mike and we get told absolutely nothing about the circumstances. She and Mike are supposed to talk about reconciling and we see absolutely nothing. She gets passed over for a major part in Grease not just by underclassmen, but by a graduate brought back to fill a role that she asked for. She gets to spout an angry line now and then, and when she finally gets a solo to sing in competition it's a complete crap song that gets derailed by Marley passing out on stage. Now she stages the Sadie Hawkins dance for the sole purpose of being able to ask out the new object of her affection, Blaine "gayer than the day is long" Anderson. vomir

Jenna, honey... cash those paychecks. Odds are that after this season when Tina graduates, you'll be done with this show except being trotted out once or twice a year for the Very Special Reunion Episodes. Get yourself on another show, or back to Broadway because you deserve a lot better than this.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next