Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Glorfindel 11/6/2012, 1:30 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 21 Tumblr_md2oknke1R1qbqtkso1_500
Cue the Klaine Christmas duet. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/6/2012, 3:06 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:You know what though, as much as Rachel sings, I never got tired of hearing her sing because I recognize that she has a fantastic voice, and she brings something to the performances. All of Blaine's songs sound the same to me, and when they give him something outside Darren's sweet spot, it is just a train wreak. At least there is some variety to Lea's performances, which I can not say about Darren's performances. And Lea's performances almost always sound great.

From the start, this show started with Lea as the lead. She was getting the most songs from the start, and most of the storylines revolved around that. Though her character hasn't evolved all that much over the years, Lea does make her work. I think she works really well with Chris and Cory, and I think her season one stuff with Matt was excellent as well (her crush on him in season one was hysterical). The stuff with Santana and Quinn wasn't great but I think that was in large part due to the fact that it was forced with no basis for it, and was really just fan service.

Now, as for Blaine, the biggest problem with making Blaine the new Rachel is that Darren is not anywhere the singer or actor that Lea is. Darren is not leading man material. He can't carry a scene. He can't effectively show emotion (prime example, he comes across as whiney when he is supposed to be upset or angry). The main thing that Darren has going for him is that he can make the tweens, teens, and even some adults swoon when he is singing a Katie Perry or Pink song.

I hope that they don't go down the clinically depressed route for Blaine because Darren is not capable of handling that type of storyline. He just couldn't convey the emotions properly. And really, there is no basis for it because Blaine may be a needy attention whore, but he has never really been sad or depressed.

I think exactly like you.

Lea is special (as well as Chris).

Darren is OK. But he is not special to be leader of Glee.

I do not want to offend anyone but this is what I think.

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 21 Tumblr_md2oknke1R1qbqtkso1_500
Cue the Klaine Christmas duet. Rolling Eyes

dryy No badday rentine

I hope it will be as friends.
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/6/2012, 3:35 pm

When I spoke of Faberry I was talking as friends, not as couple.
People for some reason, that honestly I do not understand, want a Faberry friendship. blinkk

Klaine: is the couple's favorite of Ryan
Ficnhe:l is the couple's favorite of FOX
But Brittana, currently, is the favorite couple of public.
Brittana has less people against the couple that Klaine and Finchel.

And:
  • Klaine and Finchel: only girls ship.

• Brittana: girls (lesbian or not) and boys ship.

Tike also had the same ability that Brittana: girls and boys liked the couple

Honestly....I'm already tired of couples. dryy
I want to know about the dreams, victories and disappointments of the characters.
And no, sorry, which with people is that they go to bed. brikwol mirko ijuta
But you only exist in Glee if you have linked to a couple Evil or Very Mad
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/6/2012, 4:15 pm

^
I understand if you're tired of couples. But I think they're like the engine of this TV show, because lots of songs are usually sung by couples or the reason behind is because someone fell in love or broke up, most of fans ship a couple or they even imagine ships that are not even in the show or thinks there's an insinuation between two people as it happens with Faberry.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/6/2012, 4:21 pm

Unfortunately, watching Glee and not liking couples is like watching Survivor and not liking it when they backstab each other. Or like watching any of the many competition shows and not liking it when they vote off more talented people over weaker people. It's part of the fabric of the show, and it's not changing.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/6/2012, 4:35 pm

Glee Zone has just given these episode title spoilers:

408 Thanksgiving
409 Swan Song
410 Glee, Actually

I am rather worried now, because a "swan song" is a finally gesture/performance before someone dies/retires, and if that is the episode where Kurt auditions for NYADA, it does not bode well for him...Then again, it could just be a reference to the fact that he has to choose between music and fashion, so it doesn't necessarily mean he'll fail the audition.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/6/2012, 5:12 pm

Adamina wrote:Glee Zone has just given these episode title spoilers:

408 Thanksgiving
409 Swan Song
410 Glee, Actually

I am rather worried now, because a "swan song" is a finally gesture/performance before someone dies/retires, and if that is the episode where Kurt auditions for NYADA, it does not bode well for him...Then again, it could just be a reference to the fact that he has to choose between music and fashion, so it doesn't necessarily mean he'll fail the audition.

Wait, I don't remember how Love, Actually deals with cheating. Do the characters played by Emma Thompson And Alan Rickman get back together after he cheats. Or did they? I can't remember and find my DVD.

I'm remembering they don't get back together. Why I'm going for this? Well Finchel is not getting back together, neither is Britanna, so Klaine is the only option for them to replay/play out the cheating SL in that movie.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/6/2012, 5:42 pm

408 Thanksgiving
409 Swan Song
410 Glee, Actually

I don't want to believe they will make Kurt audition and fail twice. Maybe the title has nothing to do with his storyline in the episode. humhum

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/6/2012, 5:54 pm

sheny wrote:

408 Thanksgiving
409 Swan Song
410 Glee, Actually

I don't want to believe they will make Kurt audition and fail twice. Maybe the title has nothing to do with his storyline in the episode. humhum

I hope so too, but I can't help but be pessimistic. Ideally, I would want him to be able to do both fashion and music somehow. If that doesn't happen, then I'm split, because I feel like Kurt was practically born to perform, but in the context of the show it's pretty much inevitable that he'll be less successful at it than Rachel, and if I want him to be the most successful in his chosen field then fashion seems the way to go. unsure
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/6/2012, 5:59 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 21 Tumblr_md31q5noHB1r4gxc3o2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 21 Tumblr_md31q5noHB1r4gxc3o1_500

They are in costume, so I think we can presume that Burt, Kurt and Blaine will have at least one scene together in New York. The plot thickens.....

And why is Burt wearing a NYADA cap? Does this mean that Kurt gets in?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/6/2012, 6:03 pm

NYADA hat on Burt? Either Kurt gets in, or Burt has high hopes for Kurt to get in.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/6/2012, 6:12 pm

^My thoughts too. neutre

408 Thanksgiving
409 Swan Song
410 Glee, Actually

I think the title 'swan song' refers to the New Directions somehow only getting to sing 1 song at Sectionals, and then they have to stop. Maybe they lose. That happend in episode 4x08, so 4x09 probably refers to that. Maybe ND faces their swan song before they miraculously get to compete at Regionals after all (as we already know they will go to Regionals).
And it could refer to Kurt too, as Glee loves to have multiple meanings for 1 title. But isn't 4x09 also the episode in which Rachel gets a (classic ballet) dancing rival, and Cassandra tries to steal the part that Rachel was auditioning for?
Plus it is the episode when Blaine and Tina join the Cheerios (seriously: they have to squeeze all that into 1 episode). unsure
So 'swan song' could refer to all of these storylines, or only 1 or 2 of them. No need to worry yet (although with Glee you'll never know, I guess).

valkeakuulas wrote:
Wait, I don't remember how Love, Actually deals with cheating. Do the characters played by Emma Thompson And Alan Rickman get back together after he cheats. Or did they? I can't remember and find my DVD.

I'm remembering they don't get back together. Why I'm going for this? Well Finchel is not getting back together, neither is Britanna, so Klaine is the only option for them to replay/play out the cheating SL in that movie.
In Love Actually the characters of Emma Thompson and Alan Rickman stay together, and are shown a year later happy again.
So yeah, if Ryan Murphy goes for duplicating Love Actually on Glee, that couple might be Klaine. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/6/2012, 6:28 pm

Swan Song could be about Cassie and Rachel. Isn't swan a fairly common motif in classic ballet dancing?

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/6/2012, 6:47 pm

^Yes, and the actress they wanted for Rachel's rival had to be a good ballet dancer.

It could refer to Cassandra getting the part Rachel auditioned for, and therefore Cassandra stops teaching. So that could be her swan song at NYADA.

And I think the aftermath of the interrupted Sectionals has something to do with the title too.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/6/2012, 7:52 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:NYADA hat on Burt? Either Kurt gets in, or Burt has high hopes for Kurt to get in.

I hope it means Kurt gets in.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/6/2012, 9:06 pm

Gleekoutbr just confirmed that Kurt will be singing Being Alive. ptdr
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/6/2012, 9:13 pm

^ I KNOW AND IM SO SO SO SO EXCITED BEST NEWS IN MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Chris is going to sound gorgeous on it!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 21 Tumblr_lf620bixDc1qa9irko1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 21 Tumblr_lhen62OhLj1qfplg1

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 21 Tumblr_lnw0iyCkaB1qbldrg

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 21 Tumblr_lpn7mlSqhG1qegvw9
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/6/2012, 9:21 pm

It'll be interesting to hear how it sounds because I've heard two versions of it- Raul Esparza's and John Barrowman's- and they couldn't sound more different. Esparza's is VERY passionate and vibrato heavy and just mindblowing, whereas Barrowman's seems smoother and less intense. I wonder how Chris will interpret it.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/6/2012, 9:59 pm

I love John Barrowman, but Raul Esparaza's version of this song is just incredible. When I saw the show a few years back, I didn't know very much about it, but watching Raul sing that song is one of the few things that left me absolutely speechless in a theatre. It was absolutely stunning.

I'm sure that Chris will absolutely kill the song because he has proven time and time again that he can put the right emotion into a song.

You know what would be pretty amazing? If he's kind of unsure at the beginning, and he has little flashbacks of Burt saying some of the other lines in the song like in the play (like these ones):

DAVID: You see what you look for, you know.
JOANNE: You're not a kid anymore, Robby. I don't think you'll ever
be a kid again, kiddo.
PETER: Hey, buddy, don't be afraid it won't be perfect. The only thing
to be afraid of really is that it won't be.
JENNY: Don't stop now. Keep going.

I'll tell you, Chris may not get a lot of songs, but when he does get them, they are pretty amazing, and they mean something.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/6/2012, 10:04 pm

Adamina wrote:Gleekoutbr just confirmed that Kurt will be singing Being Alive. ptdr

SO EXCITED!!! The other day when we thought it would be that, I was like, it can't be anything else. I need it now.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/6/2012, 10:05 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I love John Barrowman, but Raul Esparaza's version of this song is just incredible. When I saw the show a few years back, I didn't know very much about it, but watching Raul sing that song is one of the few things that left me absolutely speechless in a theatre. It was absolutely stunning.

I'm sure that Chris will absolutely kill the song because he has proven time and time again that he can put the right emotion into a song.

You know what would be pretty amazing? If he's kind of unsure at the beginning, and he has little flashbacks of Burt saying some of the other lines in the song like in the play (like these ones):

DAVID: You see what you look for, you know.
JOANNE: You're not a kid anymore, Robby. I don't think you'll ever
be a kid again, kiddo.
PETER: Hey, buddy, don't be afraid it won't be perfect. The only thing
to be afraid of really is that it won't be.
JENNY: Don't stop now. Keep going.

I'll tell you, Chris may not get a lot of songs, but when he does get them, they are pretty amazing, and they mean something.

banzai Chris knows how to pick 'em. There is a reason he gets so many of the songs he requests. It's because he knows what works best for the character. GAH! Can't wait.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/6/2012, 11:21 pm

At this moment I'm seeing Raul Esparza's version and he puts so much feeling into the song ohmy that I'm emotional. And also in the video he's playing the piano, so I'm wondering if Kurt will play few notes in the piano, because we know he never missed a lesson Wink

100% agree.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/6/2012, 11:30 pm

We are getting some awesome Kurt news and set pics but where is Chris? Yes he is in the picture but he sure is quiet otherwise. Tweets are almost non-existent. dryy I miss his tweeting.

Has anyone heard from fantastica (Kim) hope she is doing okay.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/7/2012, 2:16 am

Question: What’s the story behind the Brittany-Sam wedding photo that Glee boss Ryan Murphy tweeted last week? Are they getting married? —Rich
Ausiello: Can’t confirm a wedding. But I can confirm a one-sided crush. Bonus scoop: I have an answer to the question I posed at the end of this recent Glee story, and that answer is yes.
Question: Give us the biggest Glee scoop you have right now. —Suzanne
Ausiello: Wow. Talk about pressure. Um…. A character I never thought I’d see on the show again is returning. How’s that?

The person returning is a woman.

I'm so happy for "Being alive". I'm sure Chris will be great bounce .

I have to say I'm annoyed from the complains on tumblr that the Christmas episode is all about Klaine. Some even called it Klainmas. This is just ridiculous. Almost all the spoilers GleekoutBrasil gave about Klaine were for the same scene. And I'm sure that scene won't be 43 minutes long. Why people have to exaggerate everything and make it look like Kurt or Klaine is in every scene. Just because there are no spoilers about the other characters yet doesn't mean they won't have storylines. There were spoilers about Brittany, Sam and Artie too.
I'm won't be happy if Kurt forgives Blaine that easily but come on, Kurt had almost nothing in the Christmas episode in season 2, last year was all about Rachel, Finn and pigs. For the first time we have something about Kurt, about his mom, Burt and Blaine in NY for him and maybe even Kurt getting in NYADA judging by the hat on Burt's head. Why can't people just stop complaining and ruining my mood? Ughhhh

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/7/2012, 2:48 am

sheny wrote:
Question: What’s the story behind the Brittany-Sam wedding photo that Glee boss Ryan Murphy tweeted last week? Are they getting married? —Rich
Ausiello: Can’t confirm a wedding. But I can confirm a one-sided crush. Bonus scoop: I have an answer to the question I posed at the end of this recent Glee story, and that answer is yes.
Question: Give us the biggest Glee scoop you have right now. —Suzanne
Ausiello: Wow. Talk about pressure. Um…. A character I never thought I’d see on the show again is returning. How’s that?

The person returning is a woman.

I'm so happy for "Being alive". I'm sure Chris will be great bounce .

I have to say I'm annoyed from the complains on tumblr that the Christmas episode is all about Klaine. Some even called it Klainmas. This is just ridiculous. Almost all the spoilers GleekoutBrasil gave about Klaine were for the same scene. And I'm sure that scene won't be 43 minutes long. Why people have to exaggerate everything and make it look like Kurt or Klaine is in every scene. Just because there are no spoilers about the other characters yet doesn't mean they won't have storylines. There were spoilers about Brittany, Sam and Artie too.
I'm won't be happy if Kurt forgives Blaine that easily but come on, Kurt had almost nothing in the Christmas episode in season 2, last year was all about Rachel, Finn and pigs. For the first time we have something about Kurt, about his mom, Burt and Blaine in NY and maybe even him getting in NYADA judging by the hat on Burt's head. Why can't people just stop complaining and ruining my mood? Ughhhh

Honestly, every ep has been Blaine and will continue to be Blaine. Kurt and Rachel are very limited in the next few. If they are looking to get mad at someone, it needs to be the overuse of Blaine.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next