Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/5/2012, 4:42 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 20 Tumblr_md138rjdgr1qk3tk3o2_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 20 Tumblr_md138rjdgr1qk3tk3o1_1280

Great photo and Chris looks so cute wub

I like this photo.
Only is missing Chord tonguue
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/5/2012, 4:45 pm

I'm already sick of spoilers.

I'll wait and see.

And then decide if I stop to see Glee or not. fanny2
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/5/2012, 5:26 pm

I'm loving that outfit. aa54

As for spoilers, I'm starting to think that who ever is doing it is doing it with RIB's or the networks knowledge. I think they has lost their way so much and frankly don't know where to take the show, so they are releasing the info in advance to see the effect it will have and to adjust accordingly. They can't change outright storylines, but can affect what happens after according to the fan reaction.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/5/2012, 5:31 pm

^Mind twins again.

It almost seems that RIB put the information out there to see the response of the fandom.
But what speaks against that theory is Ryan very smugly putting spoilers out himself that were already spoiled by GleekOutBrasil, thinking he is handing us a juicy bone.

Maybe it's someone way up in the network offices who is testing the waters by giving information to the Brasil tumble.

That picture of the cast is just priceless. Let's be real: they are the only reason most of the fans still watch Glee. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/5/2012, 5:44 pm

Artie asking Finn to help with the musical: link.
Finn is working in Burt's garage! neutre

Totally random comment: I love Cory (and Finn). wub
(and he's hawt)

-ETA-
And there's more:
Sue with Wade/Unique and Marley (although I think I saw this before? unsure): link.
Yay, more effeminaphobic slurs. smajli
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/5/2012, 6:09 pm

Effeminophobia, something they started to tell with Kurt and let the ball drop, will make me upset if they continue to tell it with Unique, because Alex just isn't even a tenth of the actor Chris is, and I don't know how much justice he can bring to it. It is more that he reinforces the stereotype that effeminate gay men want to be women. Of course, he is transgender, and that is why he wants to be a woman, I just wish they would focus on that aspect rather than the effeminancy.

I was just looking at my Comcast listing for next week, isn't it interesting that it says Kurt, Rachel, Santana and Cassie RETURN (my capitalization, not theirs) in the first sentence. Not in that order either, but that is me. They know who people are interested in seeing, and that these people are being missed in episode 5. What I would find is hilarious if they film a quick something for episode 7 with Hummelberry, or manage to get a cameo of Santana in the Christmas episode. Just like when Kurt was exiled at Dalton and missed out on the Thriller performance, they threw them in a couple of scenes. Well, I am sure it was to show Blaine also, but that I don't care about.

If anything, yesterday showed a confirmation that people still love Kurt and Rachel, and perhaps they need to do a little more with them.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/5/2012, 6:36 pm

Glorfindel wrote:That picture of the cast is just priceless. Let's be real: they are the only reason most of the fans still watch Glee. wub

Which is what TPTB seem to be having a problem in grasping. We're not interested in watching whoever they toss into the choir room muddle around. We want to see Lea as Rachel, Chris as Kurt, Corey as Finn, Naya as Santana, etc. because these characters have earned an enormous place in our hearts. They're not replaceable. And when you consider that Ryder is just the lastest Finn 2.0 (or by how he's Finn 4.0), Kitty is the bastard child of Quinn and Santana, Unique is what we'd get if Kurt and Mercedes got frisky during Rachel's drunken party and Jake is Puck's weaker clone (not quite sure what the hell Marley is supposed to be because she's so freaking bland), it's obvious that the show is trying to recreate what they had with the originals and failing. Which is why they keep having to drag originals back to salvage this mess.

I can understand the show wanting to keep Rachel, Kurt and Finn about (and possibly Santana) post-graduation. They are the heart of the show. But Mercedes, Mike, and Puck? They're good characters and have a certain fan following, but they're not in the same league and could (and should) be cut loose. Especially if the show wants to evenly split focus between NY and Lima. And as weak as the new characters are, they're not being given a chance to develop into anything else because 1) the McKinley side of the show has become the Blaine Show and no one else gets room to breathe and 2) because they keep dragging graduates back as a crutch to keep that storyline limping along. These characters need to either stand or fall on their own merits but because RIB is so insistant on keeping the high school part of the storyline chugging along, they're doing everything possible to prop this weak sauce up.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/6/2012, 12:16 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 20 Kurthummeltwitter

I'm so happy about this wub
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/6/2012, 12:36 am

Adamina wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 20 Kurthummeltwitter

I'm so happy about this Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 20 413578547

And Chris will kill this scene and make any future blangst laughable.

And I am going to download episode 5 so I can relish in Blaine's suffering. I want to see that arsehole in pain.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/6/2012, 12:40 am

ColferInspired wrote:

And I am going to download episode 5 so I can relish in Blaine's suffering. I want to see that arsehole in pain.

I am super glad we see this side of Kurt. I decided that I think Kurt has an A (or part of an A) storyline in The Christmas ep. Since he and Burt didn't celebrate Christmas after his mom's death, I think it completely colored who Kurt became, including his atheism. I am guessing that Kurt, who said last year that he gets melancholy around the holidays in the box scene (I know, not canon) doesn't want to go home because he doesn't associate Christmas with good times. I am thinking Burt surprises Kurt by coming out and bringing Blaine with him because Burt is trying to re-write Christmas for Kurt. If this is true, as much as I hate Blaine tagging along, I could actually be ok with this storyline.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/6/2012, 12:48 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Well, the thing is that while Chris absolutely WOULD kill it, we also know he probably won't be acting in that scene because Kurt's mother died when he was eight, so if Kurt's reacting right after her death they're gonna have to use a younger actor Smile But maybe if we're lucky we'll also get Kurt in the present reflecting on her death. Who knows?
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/6/2012, 1:08 am

^ Chris can still kill a scene where he emotionally tells (Blaine?) about how he felt that first Christmas, either by breaking down during the telling or in a more subtle but just as heart-wrenching way. It's probably something that hurts to talk about. :( I'm hoping we'll get a scene like that, so it has the potential to be AMAZING.

I'm so happy about this wub

Me too!! I'm so so so excited!!! I hope we find out her cause of death too - but getting more on Kurt's backstory makes me so happy. Yay for even more Kurt development. wub And at least a B, if not A, plot in the Christmas episode for Kurt!!! Smile

Also, there's two other tweets about Kurt during the Q and A, I'm too lazy to post them but -

A fan asked Ryan what Kurt's official middle name is, and he answered Elizabeth. neutre

A fan also asked Ryan what Kurt's favorite food is, and he answered sweet peas. neutre

EDIT - just realized Adamina posted both of those in the Kurt Appreciation Thread. Whoops. ooppss
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/6/2012, 2:11 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 20 Delusi10

Nevermind.......I think I feel sick again. :( My stomach dropped, in a bad way, when I read that....
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/6/2012, 2:20 am

Well, if he doesn't have clinical depression, the stans have certainly put it in Ryan's head. The only thing is will they let their bubbly juke box have depression, I don't think so. They want blangst, not an on-going problem, they already have Emma with OCD, and the possibility of Marley with an eating disorder, I don't think they want to go with depression as well, otherwise they will go from the gayest show to one that belongs in therapy. Although watching Glee can make you want therapy, at times.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/6/2012, 3:10 am

ColferGirl wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 20 Delusi10

Nevermind.......I think I feel sick again. :( My stomach dropped, in a bad way, when I read that....

This. He gave me a chance to get excited about a Kurt spoiler and then he took it away.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/6/2012, 3:17 am

The fan fed him a line and he didn't smack it down. Ryan did not tell us that Blaine was depressed (for episodes that the asker has not seen and Ryan has completed.) A fan asked him a question and he gave that person the answer they wanted to hear.

I don't think it's a conspiracy to get Darren an Emmy. There's no chance of that anyway. It's as important to Ryan as Elizabeth and peas. Also, the arc is already written and done.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/6/2012, 4:29 am

gleekoutbr:
just to be clear, rachel will be in new york for xmas. but she will be in a cruise ship with her dads by the time blaine got there, that’s why they don’t have scenes.

Hummelberry won't be together on Christmas and I don't see anything interesting in Rachel being with her dads on a cruise, so I guess all New York related scenes will be about Kurt. Finally Kurt will have a storyline in NY without Rachel.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 20 Tumblr_md1b83KPpH1qfcdl6o2_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 20 Tumblr_md1b83KPpH1qfcdl6o1_500

Last edited by sheny on 11/6/2012, 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 11/6/2012, 4:33 am

CloveGlee wrote:The fan fed him a line and he didn't smack it down. Ryan did not tell us that Blaine was depressed (for episodes that the asker has not seen and Ryan has completed.) A fan asked him a question and he gave that person the answer they wanted to hear.

I don't think it's a conspiracy to get Darren an Emmy. There's no chance of that anyway. It's as important to Ryan as Elizabeth and peas. Also, the arc is already written and done.

^that's relieving to know. I hope they don't explore clinical deppression.

I feel like he keeps getting ideas about what fans feed him...it sort of bothers me how much they rely on the fans for the stories. But at the same time they're not really doing that great of a job.
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/6/2012, 6:35 am

CloveGlee wrote:The fan fed him a line and he didn't smack it down. Ryan did not tell us that Blaine was depressed (for episodes that the asker has not seen and Ryan has completed.) A fan asked him a question and he gave that person the answer they wanted to hear.

^Ryan still chose to answer that question, so it must mean something to him, or else he would have ignored it, like so many other questions. I think the Blarren stans just conveniently gave him a new idea to use to clean up the mess he caused by making Blaine cheat. Evil or Very Mad

I'm really happy that it seems that Kurt will get a Christmas in New York storyline without Rachel. Hummelberry are good together, but Kurt desperately needs screentime without Rachel.
What I don't understand is why Kurt would want to stay in NY at Christmas all alone, unless he is forced to because of work. saispa

Last years Kurt never had a problem with Christmas (and remember: the box scene is not canon), so he should be over whatever affect the death of his mom had on his Christmas feelings. But combined with losing Blaine Kurt might not be in the Christmas mood this year, I guess.
I only shudder by the thought that RIB will make it so that it will be Blaine who brings Kurt back in the Christmas spirit. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/6/2012, 10:10 am

Ryan chose to tell us that Kurt's middle name is Elizabeth and his favorite food is sweet peas, too.

I speculate that he has to stay because of Vogue. Although it's funny. He's able to come home to see a high school musical, but not for either major holiday.

I only shudder by the thought that RIB will make it so that it will be Blaine who brings Kurt back in the Christmas spirit.

Unfortunately, that seems likely.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/6/2012, 10:56 am

Yesterday the Q & A reinforces the ideas I had about Ryan and Glee fanbase:
  • the fanbase of Glee only is interested in Klaine/Finchel/Brittana

• Ryan wants that Blaine be popular (Blaine will have stories with everyone, until Tina)

• Ryan wants Finchel and Klaine to be the most popular couples, and does not like Brittana be as popular as they are (I think Brittana is the couple more polular)

He wants to decide who is popular or not, but the fanbase likes things that should not like (Brittana, Faberry) and he does not like.

Will happen ,or better, is already happening with Blaine.
Ryan wants Blaine to be the most popular, and people are getting tired of Blaine.
So he will try to treat "the poor thing" to Blaine.
But something tells me that will not to run as he wants. saispa

Last edited by MissSoniaPP on 11/6/2012, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/6/2012, 11:18 am

I don't think Ryan is against Brittana, other than it being an unequal relationship, and one part of the couple is not the best actress. I also know in the past she has said she would leave show business for love, paraphrasing, and it seems she has a steady boyfriend. I don't think Heather wants to stay on Glee full time next year, another reason they are using her so much this year, to "wrap up" her storyline. All of this is theory, of course.

I have never been for Brittana, to be honest, not because it was two girls, but because one of the girls basically tricks the other into sex because the "plumbing is different". If Finn did that to Rachel his character would never recover, he would get so much hate. There is just too much inequality in their intelligence. While I do feel Santana loves Brittnay, I think she also feels safe in the relationship, because she can steer it as she wishes. Brittnay is a follower. I think Santana needs to be in a relationship where she isn't in full control most of the time, it won't be as safe, but it will be more as partners.

They are treating Blaine just like Rachel, she has to have scenes and friendships with everyone. Even the ones that don't fit. She/he must sing a lot. But with all of that we just see reflections of both of them, they get lots of screen time, but they never really evolve, like we see Finn and Kurt doing. Too much singing, and not enough acting outside of relationships. I mean, Rachel can't go an episode without a guy, but that means we are exploring Rachel with a guy, not Rachel. We see Rachel's wardrobe evolve, but not her confidence and personality. Both Rachel and Blaine "grade" themselves on the amount of performances they have, this need to perform to justify their existence. They are both fairly exhausting in their neediness. It would be nice to see them evolve enough to be happy supporting someone else in the spotlight, instead of being consumed by it themselves.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/6/2012, 11:47 am

You know what though, as much as Rachel sings, I never got tired of hearing her sing because I recognize that she has a fantastic voice, and she brings something to the performances. All of Blaine's songs sound the same to me, and when they give him something outside Darren's sweet spot, it is just a train wreak. At least there is some variety to Lea's performances, which I can not say about Darren's performances. And Lea's performances almost always sound great.

From the start, this show started with Lea as the lead. She was getting the most songs from the start, and most of the storylines revolved around that. Though her character hasn't evolved all that much over the years, Lea does make her work. I think she works really well with Chris and Cory, and I think her season one stuff with Matt was excellent as well (her crush on him in season one was hysterical). The stuff with Santana and Quinn wasn't great but I think that was in large part due to the fact that it was forced with no basis for it, and was really just fan service.

Now, as for Blaine, the biggest problem with making Blaine the new Rachel is that Darren is not anywhere the singer or actor that Lea is. Darren is not leading man material. He can't carry a scene. He can't effectively show emotion (prime example, he comes across as whiney when he is supposed to be upset or angry). The main thing that Darren has going for him is that he can make the tweens, teens, and even some adults swoon when he is singing a Katie Perry or Pink song.

I hope that they don't go down the clinically depressed route for Blaine because Darren is not capable of handling that type of storyline. He just couldn't convey the emotions properly. And really, there is no basis for it because Blaine may be a needy attention whore, but he has never really been sad or depressed.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/6/2012, 12:15 pm

A pic from Adam Shankman twitter. I think he's the new spoiler person from Glee.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 20 Tumblr_md13ge0KLe1qhyhrso2_500

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/6/2012, 12:34 pm

Divalicious wrote:I don't think Ryan is against Brittana, other than it being an unequal relationship, and one part of the couple is not the best actress. I also know in the past she has said she would leave show business for love, paraphrasing, and it seems she has a steady boyfriend. I don't think Heather wants to stay on Glee full time next year, another reason they are using her so much this year, to "wrap up" her storyline. All of this is theory, of course.

I have never been for Brittana, to be honest, not because it was two girls, but because one of the girls basically tricks the other into sex because the "plumbing is different". If Finn did that to Rachel his character would never recover, he would get so much hate. There is just too much inequality in their intelligence. While I do feel Santana loves Brittnay, I think she also feels safe in the relationship, because she can steer it as she wishes. Brittnay is a follower. I think Santana needs to be in a relationship where she isn't in full control most of the time, it won't be as safe, but it will be more as partners.

They are treating Blaine just like Rachel, she has to have scenes and friendships with everyone. Even the ones that don't fit. She/he must sing a lot. But with all of that we just see reflections of both of them, they get lots of screen time, but they never really evolve, like we see Finn and Kurt doing. Too much singing, and not enough acting outside of relationships. I mean, Rachel can't go an episode without a guy, but that means we are exploring Rachel with a guy, not Rachel. We see Rachel's wardrobe evolve, but not her confidence and personality. Both Rachel and Blaine "grade" themselves on the amount of performances they have, this need to perform to justify their existence. They are both fairly exhausting in their neediness. It would be nice to see them evolve enough to be happy supporting someone else in the spotlight, instead of being consumed by it themselves.

I agree with everything about Brittana. They are cute together and that's why people like them but they are not equal in this relationship. Brittany is so naive almost like a child. In season 2 when Santana was trying to convince her that what they are doing is not cheating because of the different plumbing I call this this manipulation. She took advantage of Brittany's naivety. Relationships shouldn't start based on lying and manipulating each other. I don't understand how Brittana fans just don't see it or just prefer to close their eyes to that side of their relationship.

I agree that Ryan doesn't hate Brittana, but I'm 100% sure that Klaine is his favourite couple and Finchel is Brad and FOX's favourite. These are the two couples that the fans and the media talk about the most. And Faberry, I still can't get where that even come from. I don't think it has that big fanbase. No matter how much their fans want it that pairing will never be canon.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next