Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  sjonnepon 11/20/2012, 12:00 pm

CloveGlee wrote:I think everybody on all sides is reacting too much to the skating stuff. We saw the script in Lea's hand. Kurt is not going to be in an exclusive relationship with Blaine anymore.

That's the reason why i kind of like it Wink flower
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Ranwing 11/20/2012, 12:25 pm

CloveGlee wrote:Paul is coming.

I really could say something dirty about that. Just shows you where my brain is at. Twisted Evil
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/20/2012, 12:33 pm

OMG, I just had a thought. I wonder if (in case of Glee being cancelled) Kurt will date (and Blaine as well) through the rest of the season and as a last episode of the series (season) Kurt and Blaine get married with a bow to tie it all up.

I am neutral about Klaine. If they get back together, okay, if not, okay. I am just along for the ride.

If Glee makes it to another season they are going have whole lot of seniors hanging around!! What are they going to do with all these people? It amazes me how often the seniors return to WMHS. I still live in the same town as my high school. Never had I gone into the school once I graduated. In fact it was only when my son started the same high school did I go inside and walk the halls and of course, after 30 (cough) years, nothing looked the same.

WMHS seniors really need to get a life. But, alas, it is TV Land.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 11/20/2012, 12:34 pm

I love all the gifs and pics we're getting from the skating scene, so cute and precious!!! I'll admit they're rekindling some of my own Klaine feelings...or at the very least, I just think they're being very adorable together. Blaine catching Kurt when he falls, and the going-in-for-the-kiss-then-backing out scene, they're really cute. wub I'm really looking forward to seeing/hearing their entire duet, and for this scene, and for all the others in the Christmas episode! I hope the entire storyline is really sweet and lovely and Klaine become nice friends again, with no pressure on Kurt to rekindle anything if he doesn't want to. neutre
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Catt24 11/20/2012, 12:43 pm

CloveGlee wrote:I think everybody on all sides is reacting too much to the skating stuff. We saw the script in Lea's hand. Kurt is not going to be in an exclusive relationship with Blaine anymore. He's also not going to leave a huge hole of bitterness in his soul about his first big love affair. I have no need for Kurt to hate Blaine forever; I just want him to date more than one person in his entire life.

Everybody on both sides is acting like the skating is a romantic rekindling. It may just be a healing.

Healing is good.

Paul is coming.

I totally agree. Even though I did side eye the latest NYADA spoiler, since I'm finding NYADA a complete & utter joke-Kurt is way too good for that school. Yet, I'm not raging since we know he'll rock the house with his performance. blinkk Razz w

As for Klaine, since they're not reconciling towards a romance, but friendship, it's fine with me as well. I didn't appreciate the imbalance that RIB wrote for the pair. I can understand why Kurt would maintain his friendship with Blaine since that is what they were before they were a couple. It doesn't make him weak, naive, or a doormat. In fact, this is one of Kurt's strengths.

I am very curious in who they'll cast for this Paul guy & in how they will depict him and his interactions with Kurt/Chris. I just hope its not another Klaine redux.

Catt24
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/20/2012, 12:46 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdseztlzfQ1rlwiawo1_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdseztlzfQ1rlwiawo2_250
Adorkable. wub

Aaaargggghhh, what's wrong with me?!?!! blinkk panik
Marie, snap out of it. beam

Most of us are the victims of Cutetitis: general symptoms include dizziness, giddiness and stupid smile lingering on the face for unknown times. That gif of Darren almost catching Chris from falling is like petrol to flames for CrissColfers. I can see that fuelling a lot of fanfictions.

Any cute and beautiful couple skating on ice with extra cuddly feelings will cause infatuation. I'm just glad Kurt can see some good in Blaine as well. He needs to be happy, even if he would, and hopefully will, see Blaine as a friend.

All I kept thinking is that they are giving these Hummelberry, Burt and Klaine public shoots as a gift so that we'll return to the show next year. Sneaky, very sneaky. To my adult grown shame all those squeels, uuhs and aaahs coming from the people filming these lovely tidbids, ie. Chris, might have come from my mouth. Embarassed

Hoping that Chris does not get cramps now that he'll have to sit down for the signing all evening today. Lots of stretching should have been going on after those eleven hours I hope. Who is able to skate for eleven hours anyway? They are both superboys!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2012, 12:59 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdsj7xOJwZ1r2dkxvo1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdsj7xOJwZ1r2dkxvo2_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdskvrFQrV1qcqmvho3_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdskvrFQrV1qcqmvho2_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdskvrFQrV1qcqmvho4_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdskvrFQrV1qcqmvho6_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdsg7doala1qc4q26o1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdsg7doala1qc4q26o2_250
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdsg7doala1qc4q26o3_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdsg7doala1qc4q26o4_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdsg7doala1qc4q26o5_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdsg7doala1qc4q26o6_250

Stawp!!!!
panik
Just stop it already with being so damn cute! elpmi
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/20/2012, 1:02 pm

So apparently the shoot yesterday went on till 4AM, and Chris tweeted about Ashley's birthday around 8AM, if I am correct.
He was on a tv show this morning, and now he has to do a book signing this evening too. And maybe more filming today.

No wonder he needs all that diet coke. Shocked

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/20/2012, 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/20/2012, 1:04 pm

Glorfindel wrote:So apparently the shoot yesterday went on till 4AM, and Chris tweeted about Ashley's birthday around 8AM, if I am correct.
He was on a tv show this morning, and now he has to do a book signing.

No wonder he needs all that diet coke. Shocked

...And coffee. Don't forget that Chris has discovered the benefits of coffee. Though I think the diet coke has the same effects. Umm keep drinking your beloved diet coke boy!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/20/2012, 1:08 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdsjslSOiD1rk8rado1_500

I'm not so keen on Klaine at the moment, but photo's of Kurt hugging someone like this gets me. Chris can say so much with his face. And in this one you can see everything from comfort to hurt. We are all going crazy. Am I going crazy?

Overload...of...everything cute and beautiful...and the signing hasn't even started. I think I may have to wave a white flag soon and give up for today. No way, if Chris can do it so can we Kurtsies and Colferites goddam!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/20/2012, 1:12 pm

I made this for all of you who can't watch the videos on Tumblr neutre

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/20/2012, 1:39 pm

Thank you for the video, I mean, I could watch things off tumblr, but I don't seem to have the right program to save off of it. YouTube I can save, to view it, or put it on disc for future viewing.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/20/2012, 2:10 pm

sheny wrote: I made this for all of you who can't watch the videos on Tumblr neutre

Thanks for the video. I bet lots of Kurtsies/Colferites and even Klainers are going to appreciate this Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/20/2012, 2:22 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 40 Tumblr_mdsjslSOiD1rk8rado1_500

I'm not so keen on Klaine at the moment, but photo's of Kurt hugging someone like this gets me. Chris can say so much with his face. And in this one you can see everything from comfort to hurt. We are all going crazy. Am I going crazy?

Overload...of...everything cute and beautiful...and the signing hasn't even started. I think I may have to wave a white flag soon and give up for today. No way, if Chris can do it so can we Kurtsies and Colferites goddam!

Agree. I do not want Kurt to get back together with Blaine, not until Blaine both aplogize for cheating and Blaming Kurt,at the very least. I would be okay with friendship, but for now at least that is it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 11/20/2012, 2:49 pm

About Nyada and the audition at the Winter Showcase,

maybe it isn't like that, but i just keep on thinking that the writers were like,

'' Ok Kurtsies, you kept on annoying us with tweets and posts about how Kurt never sang in a competion or in front of an audience, here he is singing in front of an audience''
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/20/2012, 3:06 pm

Regarding Chris on Vh1…

Privilegedporcelain said: I watched most of it. Chris was adorable. From what I saw, he didn’t say anything new. He told the story about Brian the cat getting into the chocolate muffins again. The interviewer asked him about Klaine. He said something about them maybe being a couple that is going to be together forever or something like that and he said they’re taking a break and that he didn’t think they were over for good. And then he talked a little about SBL (movie and book) and about the people he follows on Twitter.

Thank you!

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=379

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40