Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  valkeakuulas 10/29/2012, 6:11 am

sheny wrote:There is a spoiler about Kurt in episode 8. According to it he will call Blaine twice. The first time Kurt will be drunk and it will go badly, the second time sober with “hope for Klaine”.

Wait, they have to make Kurt drunk inorder for him to have the right to blame Blaine? I'm all for Kurt letting it loose but then make him call again and having probably sorta "apologize" that drunken call... :angry:

I'm now going to count to ten in my little simmering mind.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  CloveGlee 10/29/2012, 9:55 am

sheny wrote:So the spoiler about Marley and Unique singing "Blow me (One last kiss)" is true.
This is how I feel too.
Glorfindel wrote:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 12 Tumblr_m7n8k9sqFW1qg5cwg

There is a spoiler about Kurt in episode 8. According to it he will call Blaine twice. The first time Kurt will be drunk and it will go badly, the second time sober with “hope for Klaine”.

No, I think this may be a bit mixed up. Kurt confronts Blaine in 6, and it goes badly. They are face-to-face. There is a gentler phone call in 8.

Oh, hell, these spoilers are getting muddled. Maybe we should just wait for the episode. Once again, how do people from Brazil know, FOR SURE, that Kurt is not in episode si and seven?

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/29/2012, 11:17 am

brisallie wrote:So Brittany and Sam are singing Something Stupid? I remember it was sung by Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman, is the same, right?
"Something Stupid" was originally recorded by Frank Sinatra and his daughter - Nancy, back in the 60s.