Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/4/2012, 9:46 pm

If Klaine is a couple at Christmas because Burt talks with Kurt in order to Kurt forgive Blaine. With the story "everyone make mistakes" antifana badday

I sincerely stop seeing Glee.

I will not see Burt and Kurt be spoiled for elevating/glorify Blaine Evil or Very Mad vomit2 vomir
I tolerate if Klaine be friends or something like that, but no boyfriends, it's too early.

I'll watch the scenes of Kurt (without Blaine), listen to music, and maybe see some footage of something that I like (Brittana, new characters - if they have something good)

I'll do my Glee: see all the scenes except Blaine/Klaine Smile
For something Tumblr is useful lol!

The group more angry with spoilers are:
  • Brittana shippers

• Kurt fans who do not ship Klaine

I think it was these groups that caused the closure of the blog

Ryan was receiving complaints (myself included ooppss ).
And someone told where he/she found the spoilers Rolling Eyes

You can complain but you do not say where did you get the information pauly

Sometimes the fanbase of Glee beam

PS: I'm a Llama bounce
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  CloveGlee 11/5/2012, 12:20 am

I am beginning to see how spoiler can really be very harmful indeed. We've had several weeks to whip ourselves into a screaming, frenzied rage about stuff we haven't actually seen. We do not know how the story is actually going to turn out. We don't know what the writers have in mind. Now, because of the atrocious ending to Kurt's story line last year, there's a lot of trepidation. I understand that. I am not at all happy that Kurt did not get put in the fifth episode.

However, I do think that a lot of this is degenerating into seeking the worst possible interpretation of the tiny spoiler snippets we've gotten that could possibly take place and expounding on that possible bad outcome until it is seen as a certainty as nasty as "I didn't get in" was last year. It isn't that I think the story is destined to be good - we know that some very bad things have happened in the past. However, right now we aren't protesting verified slights and terrible writing; we are protesting nightmares that we have conjured for ourselves, and we are assuming, as if it were gospel, that we absolutely despise anything that happens on Glee and regard ourselves and Kurt as horrifically misused to a degree that borders on hysteria.

Let's watch the episodes. If it's actually a trainwreck, boy, you know I'll be blogging the hell out of it and yammering up and down the internet.... but I don't think it's time to do that yet. It is very obvious to me that they are going to fix all the narrative mistakes they made with Kurt last year. They are going to some lengths to do that.

If we get to the point where hatred and resentment for Blaine, Darren and RIB becomes the only thing we talk about on this board anymore, we won't be able to enjoy Glee - or Chris' great work on Glee. I haven't forgotten this; everything we have seen from Kurt this season so far has been sublime, almost pitch perfect. I've enjoyed every single moment I've seen him on screen since the show resumed in September. Yes, there is too much Blaine. Well, that's too bad, but if I spend all my emotional energy on hating Blarren as if he thought my husband was his lighthouse. then I won't get to enjoy my show. It's exhausting and I've discovered it ruins my day.

Looking forward to a kiki.
Looking forward to Kurt telling Blaine off at least once.
Looking forward to Kurt's NYADA audition.
Looking forward to all the old-timers singing Grease.
Looking forward to Struck By Lightning.
Looking forward to seeing Burt in New York City.
Looking forward to seeing Hummelberry be each other's rocks.
Looking forward to seeing Blaine be quite miserable for awhile. (But really, how many episodes of whining before it gets old?)
Looking forward to seeing Kurt overcome absolutely everything they threw at him and emerge with absolutely everything he really, truly wants. That is the direction this is all headed, you know. It does occur to me that they may indeed be headed towards finding Kurt's happy ending and letting him slip away. Well, I might actually be OK with that. The last two years of this ride have really been very sad, disappointing and frustrating as a Kurtsie, but they've been pretty exciting as a Colferite. Kurt's trail of misery and Chris' midas touch have almost mirrored each other. Kurt can't win and Chris conquers everything he comes near.

Well, Kurt Hummel is an inconsistently written fictional character.

Chris Colfer is a consistently productive human with a very bright future.

At any rate, I am going to try to turn what anger I have into action.

Follow up to Suggestion For a Tweet Campaign

OK, here it is. It needs to come across as a response to seeing the episode. So, here’s my idea.

The hashtag is #WewantKurt’sPOV

The other sentiments, such as “We want to hear from the guy who got cheated on” and “More screen time for the two-time Emmy nominee” can be in addition. The time: 9:00 p.m. Central time, this coming Thursday November 8, as soon as the episode ends. To: Ryan, Ian and Brad. No insults. Nothing belligerent. Be polite.

Help out and reblog. Even a few hundred tweets will may help them understand that the fans actually care about how Kurt feels about stuff.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/5/2012, 2:01 am

I talked about Burt and Blaine in the Snark and Bark thread, but now I'm wondering what Carole and Finn are doing at Christmas...has the whole Hudmel family ever been together since that meal in Pot O Gold? And Blaine's parents let him fly to New York at Christmas. Ok...

I really have no idea what's going to happen in the remaining episodes this year. Not sure I care as long as we have an awesome Kurt solo and Kurt becomes happy again.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/5/2012, 3:14 am

Looking forward for Kurt's solo no matter what songs he sings. From the spoilers it looks like we will get more focus on Kurt in episodes 8, 9 and 10. I hope it compensates for his absence in 5 and 7.

And what makes me extremely happy and exited about the Christmas episode is the LACK OF FINCHEL. bounce No more sucking face in every scene, no more pigs named Barbara or Finn Hudson stars. Their fans should just stop complaining. It's so annoying these two were in every episode in season 3. We were forced to watch them choose chairs for a wedding that never happened, but we couldn't see Kurt' reaction to not getting in NYADA.

I'm sorry for the Brittana fans it looks like Santana won't be in ep.10, but I think they have no right to complain as well. They will get plenty of Santana and Brittana in the next 3 or 4 episodes. She is in the school musical, there are Brittany/Santana interactions even in the promos, she is helping Finn mentoring the newbies, there is some Santana/Quinn scene.

We finally get some more Kurt, but other character's or ship's stans have to ruin it.

Just listened to Glee's version of Blow Me (One Last Kiss). It's awful, awful, awful vomit2. Why did they have to ruin this song. I'll just keep listening Pink!'s version, because I never want to hear this one again. I'm not an expert, actually I don't know anything about music but Marley and Unique's voices just don't fit. This is the worst duet 'Glee' has ever done.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 19 60614_366046196822212_90824987_n

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/5/2012, 5:35 am

Burt is damage control. The writers by now know that they screwed up with Blaine's cheating. They thought that the cheating was not a deal breaker, and it blew up right in their faces.
So Burt gets trotted out as the voice of reason, and as RIB's mouthpiece once again.

Burt, acoording to the writers, is always right (even though he was wrong a couple of times). If Burt can forgive Blaine (and shove him back in Kurt's arms), then so is the audience supposed to. Blaine gets Burt's stamp of approval in 4x10, and that's that.
Move on to the next love triangle please. vomit2

They might even go further and throw Burt under the bus completely, by making Burt confess to Kurt that he (or Kurt's mom) cheated too, long ago. vomir

I really hope that we're misreading the spoilers: that Burt and Blaine showing up in New York at the same time at Christmas is a coincidence, and that their interaction will be Burt telling Blaine what a dumbass he is.
But not holding my breath for that scenario. dryy

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/5/2012, 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/5/2012, 5:42 am

New songs are out:

- Blow Me: a horrible shrieking mess.
The arrangement is wrong, some instruments (esp. the guitar) are hurting my ears. The girls are singing too high, and they don't mesh together well at all. Ugh. Evil or Very Mad

- Juke Box Hero: I really like this one. They both have very good rock voices.
But I can't tell them apart at all: the song is like a duet for 1 person. moque

- Everybody Talks (full version): good song. I really like Jacob's voice, and Becca's voice is good too, although I personally am not fond of her sharp nasal timbre.
But the song is fun and catchy. neutre
The music is drowning them out, which is a pity.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/5/2012, 5:56 am

Glorfindel wrote:New songs are out:

- Blow Me: a horrible shrieking mess.
The arrangement is wrong, some instruments (esp. the guitar) are hurting my ears. The girls are singing too high, and they don't mesh together well at all. Ugh. Evil or Very Mad

- Juke Box Hero: I really like this one. They both have very good rock voices.
But I can't tell them apart at all: the song is like a duet for 1 person. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 19 3882983207

- Everybody Talks (full version): good song. I really like Jacob's voice, and Becca's voice is good too, although I personally am not fond of her sharp nasal timbre.
But the song is fun and catchy. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 19 4247136565
The music is drowning them out, which is a pity.

As I think about has there been much media attention for episode 5, because I don't remember any articles?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/5/2012, 6:35 am

^No, they are skipping over episode 5 very fast.

I think they are doing some damage control here as well, by showing more of episode 6, in which Kurt and Rachel are shown in the promos returning to McKinley (and therefore TPTB trying to hide the fact that these 2 won't be in episode 5 at all), and by showing the 3 broken up couples happily dancing together again in the YTWTIW dream sequence (although the GA don't know that it's a dream sequence).
And what they show of episode 5 so far (in the sneak peek) is oldies Mike and Mercedes returning for the musical. No mention of the heavy newbies focus at all.

False advertising at its best. areu
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/5/2012, 6:45 am

Glorfindel wrote:^No, they are skipping over episode 5 very fast.

I think they are doing some damage control here as well, by showing more of episode 6, in which Kurt and Rachel are shown in the promos returning to McKinley (and therefore TPTB trying to hide the fact that these 2 won't be in episode 5 at all), and by showing the 3 broken up couples happily dancing together again in the YTWTIW dream sequence (although the GA don't know that it's a dream sequence).
And what they show of episode 5 so far (in the sneak peek) is oldies Mike and Mercedes returning for the musical. No mention of the heavy newbies focus at all.

False advertising at its best. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 19 2870996552

To me these means they know how much the media love Kurt and Rachel. And probably the GA do as well.

I think if there is season 5 that it will be hard for them to try and get rid of these two.

I guess after this episode there will be more about episode 6 with lots of Kurt and Rachel focus. Then maybe there will articles popping up again.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/5/2012, 6:50 am

I'm confused blinkk
The episode 5 is this week (8), or for next week (15)? unsure

PS: Is this week. I was with thought it was for the next week Embarassed
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 11/5/2012, 7:02 am

CloveGlee wrote:I am beginning to see how spoiler can really be very harmful indeed. We've had several weeks to whip ourselves into a screaming, frenzied rage about stuff we haven't actually seen.

I agree that spoilers can be harmful (especially if you don't stan for Blaine).

I'm getting exhausted from feeling disappointed, annoyed and/or enraged with practically every Klaine spoiler that has been released so far (The lack of Kurt's POV is extremely grating). If the writers rush their reconciliation and reunion (like they did with the first Klaine get-together), and paints Kurt as the bad guy in the process, I'm going to be stuck in this state of simmering fury for a long time.

Yes, there's still a possibility that the writers would do right by Kurt later in the season, but I've stopped expecting good things to happen to Kurt; so it's difficult to feel optimistic or excited about what's to come. I may have to give up on the show halfway through the season, if this minimal Kurt screentime/storyline situation persists.

I am definitely looking forward to a Kurt solo, and it may or may not be an audition song. But... why can't I get excited about the idea of Kurt auditioning for NYADA again? We know that the writers can't possibly let Kurt fail again this season (because that will just be too sadistic and sickening), so even if Kurt eventually triumphs, his victory would still ring a bit hollow. Just like ND's Nationals win in season3. I feel nothing when they won, because it was so predictable that they have to win during Rachel's senior year.

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/5/2012, 7:20 am

MissSoniaPP wrote:I'm confused blinkk

Episode 5 is this week the 8th.

I have a question too Smile Is the fantasy sequence with all the old ND dancing in ep.5 or 6? They are doing 'You're the One That I Want' and it is in this week's episode, so we will see Kurt in ep. 5 but just as part of somebody's fantasy.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/5/2012, 8:17 am

sheny wrote:
MissSoniaPP wrote:I'm confused blinkk

Episode 5 is this week the 8th.

I have a question too Smile Is the fantasy sequence with all the old ND dancing in ep.5 or 6? They are doing 'You're the One That I Want' and it is in this week's episode, so we will see Kurt in ep. 5 but just as part of somebody's fantasy.

From what I understand will be in episode 6.
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/5/2012, 8:56 am

Adamina wrote:
gleekoutbr posted this afterwards though:
I’m glad you guys liked the spoiler chat.
But looks like some people didn’t, and these people don’t want you to have another ever by sending it to people who can make us stop for good.
So, we deleted everything. And.. That’s it.

:(

So I think the "Congratulations" was more of a sarcastic "Look what you've done" kind of thing.

Just because some people didn't like the spoilers, they reported Gleek Out! Brazil. dryy What fault do they have in this, they don't write the scripts and decide to make Brittany date Sam, break up Finchel or create new Marley - Jake - Ryker - Kitty love quadrangle.

Or if these people don't want to read spoilers then they can just avoid them. I avoided the spoilers for the first three episode of this season. It's not that hard.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/5/2012, 11:23 am

Glorfindel wrote:Burt is damage control. The writers by now know that they screwed up with Blaine's cheating. They thought that the cheating was not a deal breaker, and it blew up right in their faces.
So Burt gets trotted out as the voice of reason, and as RIB's mouthpiece once again.

Burt, acoording to the writers, is always right (even though he was wrong a couple of times). If Burt can forgive Blaine (and shove him back in Kurt's arms), then so is the audience supposed to. Blaine gets Burt's stamp of approval in 4x10, and that's that.
Move on to the next love triangle please. vomit2

They might even go further and throw Burt under the bus completely, by making Burt confess to Kurt that he (or Kurt's mom) cheated too, long ago. vomir

I really hope that we're misreading the spoilers: that Burt and Blaine showing up in New York at the same time at Christmas is a coincidence, and that their interaction will be Burt telling Blaine what a dumbass he is.
But not holding my breath for that scenario. dryy

Marie, calm down. You don't know that any of this is going to happen. You are getting very, very angry about things that have not happened. What we actually know is that Burt is bringing Blaine to NYC. We do not know...

- That the writers think they goofed and have to do damage control.
- That Klaine will make up specifically because of Burt's advice.
- That Klaine will actually be a romantic pair again. We can be pretty sure that Kurt will get over his anger by Christmas. Well, he's had three months to be fiercely angry. We will get to see the fallout of some of that fierce anger. That's about normal for Glee.
- We do NOT know that Burt is going to confess to cheating on anybody. Look, the writing that exists gives us enough heartburn. Let's wait until they write the objectionable garbage before we lose sleep over the objectionable garbage. In the meantime, I am looking forward to something from Company.

(How come he's got to audition for NYADA to get a solo? If he gets in, will they let him sing more?)
-

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 11/5/2012, 11:48 am

I don't think we are exaggerating - those spoiler and hints are as clear as day and that is the problem - it's too much and too specific.

Glee isn't too spoiled. It's passed that mark long ago. Right now, I'm watching about 15 shows, and I'm really into Dexter and OUAT. I actively look for spoilers about these shows. And you know what. Besides the promos and sneak peeks - all you can find about Dexter is 1 poster on IMDB who sees the episode before hand and gives his spoiler free (with a few hints) recap, and with OUAT a few tweets and pics taken at Steveston where they film in Canada. And that is it. Everything else is speculation and I enjoy the episodes far more because of it. Now, I'm computer and internet literate. I'm not gonna ignore spoilers out there. I'm gonna read them and not pretend otherwise. But I wish that people who spoil the show had a bit more self control and knew when enough was enough.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/5/2012, 12:35 pm

I do not understand how Glee went from a series who fired a person for saying that Kurt and Dave were Queen and King of the Prom.

For a series in which the episodes Scripts circulating on Tumblr a month before the episode to air. blinkk Shocked

I know Glee is no longer the preferred project of Ryan, but he should be more careful.
Although he should be the person with less guilt about it.

The great fault in this is FOX.
The security of FOX sucks Evil or Very Mad
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/5/2012, 1:52 pm

tanita_mors wrote:I don't think we are exaggerating - those spoiler and hints are as clear as day and that is the problem - it's too much and too specific.

Glee isn't too spoiled. It's passed that mark long ago. Right now, I'm watching about 15 shows, and I'm really into Dexter and OUAT. I actively look for spoilers about these shows. And you know what. Besides the promos and sneak peeks - all you can find about Dexter is 1 poster on IMDB who sees the episode before hand and gives his spoiler free (with a few hints) recap, and with OUAT a few tweets and pics taken at Steveston where they film in Canada. And that is it. Everything else is speculation and I enjoy the episodes far more because of it. Now, I'm computer and internet literate. I'm not gonna ignore spoilers out there. I'm gonna read them and not pretend otherwise. But I wish that people who spoil the show had a bit more self control and knew when enough was enough.

Read what I said again. What we really know is that Kurt will no longer be hostile toward Blaine by Christmas. We do not know that Burt will be encouraging them to be a couple again, and there's no point in giving ourselves heart attacks over it until we actually see the episodes and know what the real implications are and what the context is. Three days before we saw The Breakup, I expected Blaine to break up with Kurt for being unavailable. The context is everything, and we don't have that information yet.

If it's as bad as you all think it's going to be, we will have plenty of time to rage after the show actually airs. And then we tweet, but not yet.

You do know that these little spoiler girls have put their own spin on what happens, don't you? And they all want Klaine 4EVR

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/5/2012, 1:54 pm

You notice that we don't even find out the extent of the cheating until about 2 months after the event? I think that is so they can do damage control, change the extent of the cheating, to fit the public outcry. Not so much? Sure, Blaine had sex, and the Blaine stans who think everyone should give it up to Blaine will be happy. Huge and angry, gosh, why so mad, Blaine just kissed the guy on the bed and chickened out. I don't think they will have Burt be the voice of "reason" and instrumental in a reunion. We don't even know that he knows about Blaine's transgression. Neither Finn or Kurt are people to talk about personal feelings, they bottle things up.

I can truly see Burt thinking about surprising his boy (and making a great excuse to visit him because he misses him) by carting Blaine over to visit. I see a friendship being reformed, but not the romance at this time.

Sure, it makes me mad to see so much on Blaine, Blaine, Blaine, and so little on Kurt, but we know how much ummph Chris packs into Kurt's scenes. He supposedly makes a angry phone call to let Blaine know how he feels, and I think the pain resonating from that one call will outshine any woobification the writers try to show regarding Blaine. Which is why they show so much from Blaine's POV, he has loneliness and stupidity on his side, Kurt has pain and anger. They are trying to keep the GA from hating perfect Blaine while they expose his imperfections. Kurt, while the object of a lot of disagreement in the past, is obviously solid with the audience and the writers. Blaine's main audience is a little more labile, and they have to protect him. JMO.

I do admit, I am a little bored, I don't hate the new characters, but they do feel more of the same, not a unique person like Kurt, played by a great actor. I am sure over time I can grow to enjoy them, but not one of them will come close to surplanting Kurt in my heart. I've seen the disenfranchised kid before, played by very attractive young people who would never have a problem getting a date in the real world. I just wish they would diversify, and go back to finding the beauty in the not so stereotypically beautiful. Why does it have to be mostly caucasian or caucasian mix in Jake's case? They missed the boat with Mike and Tina, it would be grand to see the main couple not be white, but of another race. That would be interesting, because most shows don't do that, and Glee should continue to rock the boat.

I still look back to the One performance, and how I was amazed how beautiful everyone of them was, even if they don't all meet conventional beauty standards of tall, white, skinny. Instead, we have Marley in a hat that doesn't suit her, trying to give her distinction. When she didn't have the hat on in that one performance with everyone in black gym outfits, I didn't even pick her out automatically, eyes were not drawn to her.

Just to state, I am a straight, white, female, who thought at the beginning of Glee I was fairly open minded. Kurt taught me a lot, what strength is, and that it doesn't matter what gender is attracted to what gender, it is more the romance I am interested in, to be honest. I am sure I could make some inroads from other preconceived notions I know stroll around in the back of my head about other nationalities, and I would welcome a show that opens my eyes to them. If we don't get exposed to things, they remain our own biases. I don't want Glee to be a lesson of the week, but Kurt taught me lessons not by what he went through, but by being there week after week, with nuances and humanity. They don't need to hammer us over the head to tell us what they are doing is revolutionary, just put it on the television, and walk away. The audience will tell you if it is revolutionary, which Kurt obviously is, a third tier character who made his way to top tier, and not because he was pushed by the writers, it was because the audience wanted to see him. Those are the characters Glee needs to find.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/5/2012, 2:00 pm

tanita_mors wrote:I don't think we are exaggerating - those spoiler and hints are as clear as day and that is the problem - it's too much and too specific.
This.

Of course these spoilers are not 100% waterproof, and things can work out differently than the worst case scenario we can conjure from them. But they could be exactly that too. It isn't as if in the past (season 3) we weren't expecting for it to work out alright afterall when we heard spoilers, and then got hit on the head with worse than expected when the episodes aired.
I'd rather prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.

But even besides the speculations about spoilers from people who do not know the whole picture (as they have no scripts or screeners), spoiling things in a foreign language to them (which leaves a lot up to interpretation): if the spoilers are at least true in themselves, some things cannot be interpretated in any other way than that they are. And we got some bad news from them:
- Kurt not being in 4x05 and 4x07 at all;
- Blaine constantly trying to get in contact with Kurt (stalker) and Kurt not answering;
- a major focus on Blaine multiple episodes (2 Grease solos, the Warblers wanting him back, Blam, the Eli flashback, the Cheerios), with a clear indication of RIB trying to woobify and excuse Blaine;
- an alarming lack of Kurt spoilers overall;
- Kurt not being on the Glease album at all;
- Kurt sharing another SJP song with Rachel yet again;
- Kurt being Rachel's rock and Rachel being Kurt's (which btw, was only mentioned by Lea, not the spoiler sites);
- 4x05: only Lima, 4x06: Glease, 4x07: the Warblers story, no Kurt again, 4x08 + 4x09: Sectionals, Thanksgiving, a Kiki, possible Rachel's Winter Showcase, and oh yeah: a Kurt solo somewhere in there, 4x10: Kurt staying in NY alone, and then somehow Burt and Blaine show up. I'm getting tired of all the non-related to Kurt plots just by typing them down;
- no new love interest in sight for Kurt, nor any Vogue or individual story we know of;
- Kurt going back to Lima for a school musical that features his ex, but staying in NY at Thanksgiving and Christmas, not interacting with any of the old gang;
- a Kurt solo from Company in 4x09, thank God for this tiny, but bright light (and the lyrics of that possible song refer to Klaine as well, I might add);
- after, as far as we know, 1 short 'talk' in the hallways of McKinley in 4x06, and a phonecall in 4x08, we know that Klaine will be at least on friendly terms again at Christmas, friendly enough for Kurt to be happy to see Blaine again and spend Christmas with, and for them to sing a duet together;
- Burt somehow interacting with Blaine, and though I hope for a smack down, the fact that Kurt is happy to see Blaine does not forbode well for Burt's feelings in this. Plus, after reading some very insightful stuff about this elsewhere, I do believe this will be damage control, but I would love to eat my words on this.

Have I forgotten anything?
As little snipbit spoilers, of which a few of them can be open for interpretation but a lot of them not, each of them seperate is not such a big deal. But if you put them all together, and add all that we know of this show and its producers already, it paints a pretty ugly picture, imo.
Even if all the spoilers turn out to be a lot better than we are seeing now, it's very clear that Kurt has to be squeezed in somewhere here and there between everything else that is going on and is clearly the supporting character of Blaine's story. They might surprise us with a Kurt focused episode (possibly 4x09) and that might make up for something, but I personally don't think Kurt will have the A-plot in 4x09. We can only hope, I guess.

But what I'm sure we are getting is Blaine's face and his solos and his crying and whining in every episode untill Christmas, while the Golden Globe winner is taking a back seat and his character might become a doormat.
Besides Kurt being my favorite character, and Chris being the better actor and singer in comparison to Darren, I don't want to see a cheating bastard like Blaine on my screen front and center all the time, getting handed the sympathy card. And I can be angry about that whenever I want, thank you very much.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 11/5/2012, 2:33 pm

I understand that, Marie, but I've learned that focusing on how terrible something may turn out to be before it actually happens tends to make me very, very unhappy about stuff I can't fix. Sometimes it makes me spend a lot of emotional energy on things that turn out to be less bad than I anticipated - and then I've made myself very, very much more upset than I needed to be. That's true in life as well as in television speculation. It may very well be every bit as bad as you fear it's going to be. If it is, there will be plenty of time to scream.

Sufficient unto the day is the trouble therein.

Frankly, I wish they'd scrap this whole Grease thing and do an episode showing us how Kurt and Rachel are handling Sandy. Maybe that's why they are not in the episode - they are recovering from a hurricane that hit them absolutely directly!

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/5/2012, 4:07 pm

I went into Glee season 4 with zero expectations, after season 3, it was the only way to survive more Kurt being hurt storylines. But, after seeing Chris on screen, and all the positive things in his real life, I allowed myself to have hope for Kurt's future as well. So, of course, disappointment, because Chris singing has never been Glee's plan. They love Lea's voice, and Blaine's voice (although I think Chris and Cory are better singers, as well as Kevin and Matt) and Kurt's pathos, Santana's bitchiness and Brittney's sexy dancing. I know this, we've had evidence, having hope that he will finally get more because Chris is extraordinary makes sense to us, but not to them, for whatever reason.

I understand the anger, and frustration, and want to pound the heads of the writers into the wall telling them you have more than a couple fabulous voices. Give the character the right song, and most of them can really carry it off. Darren's voice is so basic, it makes it more versatile, they just have to layer a bunch of instruments and back up singers. Chris voice is more unusual, and emotional to boot, face it, a lot of the audience just want to drift through television, not have it mean anything. Kurt makes you pay attention and feel, Blaine, it's just another song. That is how I look at it. American television, for the most part, spoon feeds the audience. They feel we have no intelligence, or attention span, and in many cases they are correct. Our problem is we want substance, something more, and that is not the goal of Glee. It is to entertain with singing and dancing with pretty people, with the occasional significant moment, usually portrayed by Kurt or Finn.

Makes me sad that we will never get to "know" Kurt on a really substantial level, but I am glad we got to see as much as we have.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/5/2012, 4:17 pm

CloveGlee wrote:I understand that, Marie, but I've learned that focusing on how terrible something may turn out to be before it actually happens tends to make me very, very unhappy about stuff I can't fix. Sometimes it makes me spend a lot of emotional energy on things that turn out to be less bad than I anticipated - and then I've made myself very, very much more upset than I needed to be. That's true in life as well as in television speculation. It may very well be every bit as bad as you fear it's going to be. If it is, there will be plenty of time to scream.

Sufficient unto the day is the trouble therein.

And I understand where you're coming from, Claire, but everyone is entitled to handle this their own way. I (and by the looks of it, others too) want to rage beforehand and think of all the worst case scenarios as a way to handle these discouraging spoilers. It helps me cope and put things into perspective, even though you may not agree or deal with things the same way.

The Glee spoilers will not get the benefit of the doubt from me, and I will not try to reason away what they clearly seem to tell. Not again.
I learned my lesson the hard way when Kurt got officer Krupke in WSS, and again at the moment Kurt said "I didn't get in". Both times we were reasoning beforehand that everything would be fine, ignoring and explaining away the spoilers ("Blaine will be Tony, but Kurt will be Riff or Baby John" / "Only one will get into NYADA, but that's only about the auditions and Kurt will be the one to get in: then Rachel will get in later too via Nationals"), and it turned out that things weren't fine, not by a long shot.
Inbetween those very shocking and distressing moments for the Kurtsies there was the hopeful thinking that surely Kurt would win the Presidency to compensate for losing the lead in WSS. And the endless, season long reasoning that surely Kurt would get a competition song next time: but Kurt never got it, not at Sectionals (Kurt is singing ABC!?! > 2 lines), not at Regionals (Kurt and Blaine will show off Sebastian!?! > Kurt wasn't even on stage 2 out of the 3 songs), and then not at Nationals (Kurt is ND's secret weapon against Unique!?! > Kurt not getting a solo because he refused to wear a dress).
Remember, after all of that, how we still reasoned that all that happened to Kurt would simply be the last hurdles in sorrowful Lima because Kurt nailed his NYADA audition? That RIB could never be so cruel? Well, turns out RIB don't give a damn about any character on their show, besides Rachel and Blaine, and I'm not even sure about Rachel anymore, tbh.

So far all Kurt got in season 4 was a very reluctant written compensation for what happened to him in season 3, and it was very clear that RIB just wanted to get it over with so the Kurtsies would shut up. But hey, at least RIB were able to play with a new guest star as a nice side-effect.
The Klaine break-up seems to be written for Blaine, not Kurt.

I will not be fooled again when it comes to Glee, not the way as I was last season anyway. I'd rather be called a fool afterwards when everything turns out not to be the doom I predict, than by trying to find improbable reasons why the spoilers are not as bad as they look beforehand, only to be caught unawares when the blow falls.
I'd rather sigh of relief than gasp of horror.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/5/2012, 4:35 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 19 Tumblr_md138rjdgr1qk3tk3o2_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 19 Tumblr_md138rjdgr1qk3tk3o1_1280

Great photo and Chris looks so cute wub

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/5/2012, 4:39 pm

Chris looks happy Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next