Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  sahhar 9/27/2012, 8:11 pm

ColferInspired wrote:My feelings are still mixed, from unhappy because Kurt will be crying, or don't know whether happy or sad that Klaine could be breaking up. It's weird. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 4029858209

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 Tumblr_mb0zr1alc81rqhjijo1_500

I'm not looking forward to it. I'm sure Blaine will be the one making a big deal out of nothing and putting Kurt in the wrong. Plus, I don't think the writers have the guts to break Klaine up. They won't do it. Even if they do, it'll be short, and Kurt will be the one suffering and crying over Blaine. The only good thing about this is Chris will act the hell out of it, as he always does neutre .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  ColferInspired 9/27/2012, 8:16 pm

sahhar wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:My feelings are still mixed, from unhappy because Kurt will be crying, or don't know whether happy or sad that Klaine could be breaking up. It's weird. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 4029858209

I'm not looking forward to it. I'm sure Blaine will be the one making a big deal out of nothing and putting Kurt in the wrong. Plus, I don't think the writers have the guts to break Klaine up. They won't do it. Even if they do, it'll be short, and Kurt will be the one suffering and crying over Blaine. The only good thing about this is Chris will act the hell out of it, as he always does Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 4247136565 .

True.

I want to see Blaine suffer as well.

Kurt has Vogue, and Blaine is still at that awful school, so Kurt has something to distract him at least.

And they are still doing episode 5 apparently. Everyone is dressed up in Grease costumes, on the McKinley side.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/27/2012, 8:22 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
sahhar wrote:

I'm not looking forward to it. I'm sure Blaine will be the one making a big deal out of nothing and putting Kurt in the wrong. Plus, I don't think the writers have the guts to break Klaine up. They won't do it. Even if they do, it'll be short, and Kurt will be the one suffering and crying over Blaine. The only good thing about this is Chris will act the hell out of it, as he always does Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 4247136565 .

True.

I want to see Blaine suffer as well.

Kurt has Vogue, and Blaine is still at that awful school, so Kurt has something to distract him at least.

And they are still doing episode 5 apparently. Everyone is dressed up in Grease costumes, on the McKinley side.

Apparently even Santana is doing Grease numbers unsure . I wonder if Chris/Kurt is doing any Grease numbers, he was in the studio recently. Not keeping my hopes up though.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/27/2012, 8:26 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 Tumblr_mb0yduTBtR1ql1znmo1_500
High-res

Well, Ryan did tweet when he was asked if Kurt did sing a Grease song, and he tweeted back to them that the New York ones do especially Kate. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 2176491633

So I don't know if that means he does or not.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/27/2012, 8:33 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 Tumblr_mb0yduTBtR1ql1znmo1_500
High-res

Well, Ryan did tweet when he was asked if Kurt did sing a Grease song, and he tweeted back to them that the New York ones do especially Kate. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 2176491633

Hmmmm. Either way I'm not keeping my hopes up. Even if he does, it'll probably be one of the sappy numbers, like Hopelessly Devoted To You, mourning over Blaine.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/27/2012, 8:37 pm

acctually i love "hopelessly devoted to you". i don't mind kurt singing it - in fact i dont' mind if kurt sings ANY solos. I can totally ignore the context if I don't like it. i will just buy it and listen in my car.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 9/27/2012, 8:39 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 Tumblr_mb0yduTBtR1ql1znmo1_500
High-res

Wow... so excited that maybe Kurt will sing another line in a song. Please, give all the songs to a gguest star, Rachel and Brody... that would be great.

M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 9/27/2012, 8:41 pm

fantastica wrote:acctually i love "hopelessly devoted to you". i don't mind kurt singing it - in fact i dont' mind if kurt sings ANY solos. I can totally ignore the context if I don't like it. i will just buy it and listen in my car.

I think HDTY has Rachel written all over it.

I also don't think they have any real storyline for Kurt after the break-up episode. I am going to try to free myself over the hiatus and try to rage so much. The show sucks and I should expect it at this point.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/27/2012, 8:49 pm

sahhar wrote:

I'm not looking forward to it. I'm sure Blaine will be the one making a big deal out of nothing and putting Kurt in the wrong. Plus, I don't think the writers have the guts to break Klaine up. They won't do it. Even if they do, it'll be short, and Kurt will be the one suffering and crying over Blaine. The only good thing about this is Chris will act the hell out of it, as he always does neutre .

Good points. I agree.espeically the last part.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/27/2012, 8:55 pm

^ u r right. i would be very surprised if rachel doesn't sing. or maybe santana - she is devoted to brittany you know. whatever. i will be happy if kurt sings a line. I will run out naked if he sings a solo.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/27/2012, 8:58 pm

Anyways tonightI won't be watching the ep live b/c I've decided to just not watch Glee live and watch it online later, so I'll come later tonight to give my thoughts. Here's hoping for some good Kurt moments.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/27/2012, 9:01 pm

since you are on the western part of US, you may actually be able to download the show before it's aired there, or maybe at the same time.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/27/2012, 9:40 pm

What I'm looking forward to tonight...

• Amazing chemistry between Chris and SJP.
    Focus on Kurt's storyline for a change.
    Kurt's talents being affirmed and rewarded.
    Kurt singing.

What I'm not looking foward to...

• NYADA being further reduced as simply a vehicle for Lea Michelle to have solos.
    More negative chemistry between Rachel and Blandy.
    School election... haven't we done this already?
    Blaine whining.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 9/27/2012, 9:50 pm

Ranwing wrote:What I'm looking forward to tonight...

• Amazing chemistry between Chris and SJP.
    Focus on Kurt's storyline for a change.
    Kurt's talents being affirmed and rewarded.
    Kurt singing.

What I'm not looking foward to...

• NYADA being further reduced as simply a vehicle for Lea Michelle to have solos.
    More negative chemistry between Rachel and Blandy.
    School election... haven't we done this already?
    Blaine whining.

Blaine not only whining, but also winning. ( vomir
Also, I suspect this episode will actually have Blaine in the A storyline, because you know, we don't get enough of him in his storylines without him stepping all over Kurt's.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/27/2012, 9:59 pm

I'll be watching live tonight (and posting while I watch).

And I'll be ready for next week, and I will take the Kurt crying if it's a break up (even if it's only brief).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/28/2012, 8:20 am

I am so happy that Ryan has confirmed that we will be seeing more of SJP. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 650269930

And hope Kurt does end up broadway if it is true that is what Ryan wants.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/28/2012, 9:44 am

ColferInspired wrote:I am so happy that Ryan has confirmed that we will be seeing more of SJP. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 650269930

And hope Kurt does end up broadway if it is true that is what Ryan wants.

Hearing that SJP will be back is news that makes me extremely happy. Her character is great and she has great chemistry with Chris. It would be a shame not to take advantage of it.

To me, it looks like they're upping the ante on Kurt and his career aspirations. I had a feeling that he would do well at Vogue and it's so gratifying to see him and his talent not only accepted, but encouraged and rewarded without hesitation. When has that ever happened to him? The kid who always got crapped on now is finally in an evironment where he can flourish.

I wasn't at all bothered by Issabelle telling Kurt that he would have a great future in fashion, that dreams sometimes change and he shouldn't rule it out. It's something Kurt needs to hear, that he does have real options available to him and I could easily see Isabelle getting him into Parsons on scholorship (or FIT - either would be fine with me). And I can see him really tempted by staying in fashion. It would be a great career for him, and there are quite a few designers that have gone on to become great celeberties in their own right (think Ralph Lauren, Oscar de la Renta, Vera Wang, Zac Pozen). He could achieve great things and become very famous and very wealthy.

But the show has spent three years building up that Kurt wants a stage career and that's really hard to just sweep away. I think that Isabelle's comments will dovetail with Kurt reauditioning for NYADA and being offered admission. Now he's have some serious options to have to consider and when he choses, it can be what he really wants to do. What I'd like to see is Isabelle subtely trying to steer Kurt towards fashion, but then having a chance to see him really perform (maybe she comes to his NYADA audition) and realizes that Kurt was born to be on the stage and gives Kurt the encouragement to follow his dreams. Kurt has never had someone beside his father (and Blaine to a lesser degree) completely in his corner and wanting good things for him without having their own agenda. Isabelle could very much be that person for Kurt.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 9/28/2012, 10:06 am

Ep 4 promo:

Folks, prepare yourselves for the coming storm in this lovely fandom!

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/28/2012, 11:50 am

BlueJazz wrote:
Folks, prepare yourselves for the coming storm in this lovely fandom!

It's a storm for shippers. For non-shippers like me, it's calm and lovely weather sifflou .

I do, however, fervently hope that I don't see too much pining on Kurt's part. It's going to annoy me like sand in an oyster if I get subjected to too many scenes of that. Also, if they get back together, I want to see Blaine making the effort to fix the relationship for a change.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/28/2012, 3:04 pm

Still from 4x04:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 Tumblr_mb2kykLlJH1qc08bb

Kurt's looking good (as usual). aa54
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/28/2012, 3:18 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Still from 4x04:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 Tumblr_mb2kykLlJH1qc08bb

Kurt's looking good (as usual). aa54

Love it, he looks so good and so mature. Looks like he's a bit stressed with the workload at Vogue. Poor thing. I really hope he doesn't get all the blame when Blaine comes into town, that would just be terrible.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/28/2012, 3:57 pm

why do I love that ear piece thing to death? didn't kurt look absolutely stunning in 4.03 w/ that bluetooth ear piece? xoxoxo!

ok, back to spoilers, someone on ontd was pissed because he/she came up w/ this name first:

4x06 title change

Glease

Cassandra and Dean, plus the new Ohio students will be in the episode.

Writer: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
Director: Michael Uppendahl
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/28/2012, 6:00 pm

Sneak peek: Blaine sings a tearful 'Teenage Dream' and Kurt senses something is wrong.

Oh the blangst !!!!! It's getting too much for me. elpmi
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/28/2012, 7:15 pm

Brilliant acting in a 1,5 second long shot:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 Tumblr_mb2upvC4671qcy3j9o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 21 Tumblr_mb2upvC4671qcy3j9o2_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/28/2012, 9:56 pm

That small snippet of teenage dream sounds horrible. Darren was trying to hard to make it emotional, and it didn't work.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next