Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  ladydianab 9/19/2012, 11:49 pm

I just wish that I could have been there when they showed the costume, um, clothes to Chris for the first time. I think that would have been a kodak moment to see his face!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  arina 9/20/2012, 4:38 am

I find that outfit funny but I am not against it, I actually like WTF outfits now and then :-)

This is the guy who based on some (don't know how much reliable) spoilers should come between Kurt and Blaine.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 SR6qf

He has the name of his character written on his biography. And also he is Broadway singer so I wonder if he going to have a little bit a bigger role.

I don't want stupid triangles... but I would love someone new like a colleague in the job for Kurt to interacting with...and then maybe something more :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/20/2012, 7:33 am

^ I would like this new guy to have screentime with Kurt that will last for more than the two minutes that Chandler had.

I want to see Kurt have conversations with male characters that aren't his bf, for a refreshing change.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/20/2012, 7:36 am

Delight wrote:^ I would like this new guy to have screentime with Kurt that will last for more than the two minutes that Chandler had.

I want to see Kurt have conversations with male characters that aren't his bf, for a refreshing change.
Yeah, me too.

Speaking about guys, I kind of wonder where Shinra and Paulo disappeared...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/20/2012, 10:55 am

Delight wrote:^ I would like this new guy to have screentime with Kurt that will last for more than the two minutes that Chandler had.

Me too,I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/20/2012, 12:34 pm

^Or a duet with a guy who isn't his boyfriend.
We never had that either. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 9/20/2012, 12:49 pm

Regarding Kurt's clothes this year, I was wondering if they are going to do it à la "Devil wears Prada", i.e. that Kurt will have his outfits provided to him from Vogue, which could explain how he could wear such expensive clothes without being broke.

I also wonder if Kurt's success in Vogue will not have an impact on his desire to re-apply to NYADA. I know we all love Kurt singing, but I could understand if, let's say, in December, he re-applies and is selected in NYADA, but has second thoughts considering how well he is doing in Vogue. I would find such dilemma interesting, since it would be a real adult decision for him to make at this moment.

PS: long time lurker, de-lurking today, hi to you all!
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/20/2012, 1:00 pm

coxfire wrote:Regarding Kurt's clothes this year, I was wondering if they are going to do it à la "Devil wears Prada", i.e. that Kurt will have his outfits provided to him from Vogue, which could explain how he could wear such expensive clothes without being broke.

I also wonder if Kurt's success in Vogue will not have an impact on his desire to re-apply to NYADA. I know we all love Kurt singing, but I could understand if, let's say, in December, he re-applies and is selected in NYADA, but has second thoughts considering how well he is doing in Vogue. I would find such dilemma interesting, since it would be a real adult decision for him to make at this moment.

Hi, Coxfire, thanks for de-lurking. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 358184402

We are very welcoming here.

That is an interesting thought, and you could be right. I would find it extremely interesting if he had to decide.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/20/2012, 1:48 pm

hi coxfire! welcome to the forum!!!

i like your idea of kurt feelling torn between NYADA and Vogue. I actually thought about it too. if he goes to NYADA, he will be starting from the bottom. There at Vogue, he's already suceeding. If i were him, I would stick w/ Vogue career wise, but look for other opportunity to do some performance stuff on the side (if I have time). I have met many successful career people such as lawyers, doctors etc. who were pretty good musicians, singers etc. in the younger years. Finally they decided to do something "serious" to make a living, while continue to practice music or artistic stuff as a hobby. Seriously, if Kurt ever need to support his expensive life style, he needs a very high paying job. Vogue can afford him this lifestyle, but as a performing artist, unless he reaches the VERY top, he will likely to be starving let alone affording designer cloth.

of course, I am speaking not as a fan who loves Chris' singing but as a mom if my son comes to me and ask me about advice about his career choices. Interestingly, both of my chidlren are talented in arts, but they both choose stable careers. I am from a family of artist. It's really not easy to make a good living as artists. There's little job security out there. for some people, that's all they can be. For those who multiple talents and interests, they actually have a choice.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/20/2012, 2:17 pm

coxfire wrote:

Hey!Welcome!I'm a newbie too! tonguue

I had this theory too...but I'd like to see him take a risk with Broadway...we can't do that much in real life (take a risk) but he can in a tv show Razz
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/20/2012, 2:28 pm

Welcome Coxfire, I also have been hoping that Kurt actually gets to make a decision between two great opportunities. I really think depending on how Vogue is accepted will be a deciding factor if Kurt stays there or goes to NYADA. I also really think this is a set up to get Santana a job as a model since she wants fame and not to work for it. My fear if that is so, they will move Kurt over to NYADA to help prop stories there. Nothing new on Glee, they use their best actors to prop up everyone else.

Anyway, I've been thinking about the spoiler about Chase coming between Kurt and Blaine, and it doesn't need to be romantic (heaven forbid Kurt actually have a hot guy interested in him) I think it will be more job related. He's a workaholic, so has Kurt working all these hours, also I see Kurt being enthusiastic about fitting in somewhere, and happily giving his time. Making Blaine feel neglected. Then episode 4.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/20/2012, 2:52 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 Tumblr_mans9jXcdD1qapg62o1_500

I think i might die Shocked
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/20/2012, 2:57 pm

It seems that wish of Chris and dream of many Klainers about Klaine singing Come what may could happen. But although I adore Chris and really like his singing, I don't want it and not just because I don't like Klaine, but especially because I don't think his voice fits the "Nicole Kidman" parts so good.

Welcome, coxfire!

Last edited by arina on 9/20/2012, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/20/2012, 3:00 pm

No, no, noooooo, not 'Come What May', please!
Give Klaine the Elephant Love Medley.

Welcome,@coxfire! baibai
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/20/2012, 3:45 pm

I've been really busy at work, so I haven't followed the spoilers very well. Are they really doing a Moulin Rouge episode? Seriously? They need to stop just copying other people's ideas, and get some creativity. Moulin Rouge is a great movie, and it worked, but it will not work on Glee. Ugh.

Sometimes I wish Chris wouldn't speak because everything he says is taken to the extreme. He said in an interview in January 2011 that he wanted Klaine to sing "Come What May," and the Klainers have just taken it and tormetned RIB with tweets to get them to sing it. So, that's probably where they came up with the idea for a Moulin Rouge idea.

I really hate the Glee Fandom (except for our little group).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 9/20/2012, 3:55 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcolme, I'm glad to be part of this forum!

Regarding Moulin Rouge, the Elephant Medley would be indeed great for Klaine, but whi knows with RIB?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/20/2012, 4:03 pm

i think someone recently mentioned MR on Baroness's tweeter and the idea apparently caught fire. There is some great music in that movie and I like Come What May, but the female part (which Chris would almost surely have to sing) is like 30 % of the song and I've had it with DC singing most of the stuff they do together - most of it is fixed so it's great for his limited range while Chris has to cope with what's left. I like the medley a more to be honest.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/20/2012, 4:15 pm

Chris said in the past "I would love to sing “Come What May” from MOULIN ROUGE. I would be Nicole Kidman, of course." so he wants to sing that female part but I am not personally big fan of that idea. I would be also for Medley.. we'll see, but I feel everytime I want him to sing some song (like the one from Grease) it never happens but as soon as there is song I am not so excited about he gets to sing it...

At least I hope when Murphy mentioned Grace Kelly earlier on his twitter we'll get it one the show... that is also one of the songs I have wished for Kurt for longer time.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/20/2012, 5:02 pm

coxfire wrote:I also wonder if Kurt's success in Vogue will not have an impact on his desire to re-apply to NYADA. I know we all love Kurt singing, but I could understand if, let's say, in December, he re-applies and is selected in NYADA, but has second thoughts considering how well he is doing in Vogue. I would find such dilemma interesting, since it would be a real adult decision for him to make at this moment.

Hi coxfire! Welcome! hola

That would be such an amazing thing for Kurt, given how all last season was was denied any real successes (and no, I don't count losing his virginity to as a success) to then have real options open to him. I would love to see him have to decide where his heart really lay and get to see him have the power to decide his own fate for a change. That would be nice.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/21/2012, 1:33 am

4.04 songs:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 E1ea9e211478162 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 6e260a211478163 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 9061ca211478164 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 5b65d7211478166
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 211099211478168
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/21/2012, 2:23 am

I am more excited to seeing episode 3 than watching episode 2 or 4.

"The Makeover" is very Kurt centric, but the McKinley part sounds very Blaine centric. It sounds like this episode well more Klaine than anything else.

I don't really care about the Blaine part, but for Kurt to finally have someone that appreciates him and sees he has talent.

I hope Kurt's story wins over fans and they ask for more.

AfterElton is already seeing that the McKinley stories are recycled. I don't know why they don't see that Rachel's is as well as it is so obvious. Kurt's won't be though, which will probably be the only original thing they will do this whole season is my guess. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 1688725052
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/21/2012, 2:59 am

Ryan is doing a Q & A.

Blaine does a big solo for the lead role, but as we know he doesn't get it (as far as we know).

And with the election by the gifs from the next weeks promo it looks like Sam takes over and is running for class president not Blaine. Probably why Blaine sings "Everybody Wants to Rule The World".

To me is sounds like they are just recycling Kurt's storyline from Season 3. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 357632081

But without the effinimaphobia. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/21/2012, 5:38 am

They were shooting more of the double date/break up scene in a park in LA:
(That's awful close to the airing date of ep. 4. Re-shoot?)

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 Tumblr_maoiqltvH71qzam19o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 9j3omx

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 Tumblr_maosdywL1E1rqhjijo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 12 Tumblr_maosicBOwx1rqhjijo1_500

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/21/2012, 5:47 am

They're still filming 404? What is wrong with this production team? Have they not heard of a thing called planning ahead? Oh wait, do not tell me they've had last minutes changes on the break-up scheme? Noooo! If they do fan service this way and do not give the couples drama but send them to their merry Skype relationships then it's bad, really bad.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/21/2012, 5:57 am

^I'm a bit side-eyeing this too. It could just be a simple re-shoot because of technical details, or them working around Cory's schedule with his new film, but it does look suspicious.

I said this on GF yesterday, about the spoiler of giving Klaine a duet in Moulin Rouge:
What I find more alarming is that I wouldn't put it past RM to write some contrived reunion of Klaine after they break up just so he can let Klaine sing a duet in the Moulin Rouge episode, without caring how he screws the storylines up (again). That's how Glee gets written these days, it seems. dryy

Maybe RM decided to keep Klaine together till after the Moulin Rouge episode (which seems to have gotten its green light only this week), just to get that duet.
And yes, I'm paranoid like that after 3 seasons of Glee. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next