Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  sheny 10/4/2012, 3:56 pm

Divalicious wrote:i DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT!! My stupid, stupid computer just deleted my entire, lengthy as usual post. I don't have time to post all that again.

Bullet points
I think Blaine cyber cheats tonight and they break up

I think Blaine tries to move on some episodes down the road, and sleeps with random guy, not technically cheating.

We know Kurt and Blaine will eventually get back together, so I am hoping they use this storyline to give Blaine a personality, explain why he needs so much attention, and have him deal with his insecurities.

Kurt's voice is sorely underutilized, and it should be tweeted weekly, but even so, it won't change the rest of this years scripts, because they are already likely written, because they have to get rights to sing the songs ahead of time.

I fully expect Kurt to really only get one more song before the hiatus, after tonights few lines, the NYADA audition solo.

I also fully expect Kurt and Blaine to be on the outs until either Christmas, but more likely Valentines. Kurt will be in Lima for the wedding, it is hard to woo someone back long distance. I also wouldn't be surprised to have Kurt catch Emma's bouquet. A small balm to the Klainers who actually like both characters. No matter what, Blaine needs to work his ass off to earn Kurt's affection and trust back, I don't want some gosh that's sweet and Oh I forgive you going on. Groveling is unnecessary on Blaine's side as well, I don't need him to be able to beg, I need him to be able to grow up and be a man deserving of Kurt.

Don't want to harsh anyone's buzz out there, I can't say that I haven't enjoyed the fall out of the Blainer's getting their wish. Some how they didn't think this would make Blaine wrong, and Blaine would just spontaneously make out with some cute guy, which is what they want. Now they see it makes Blaine a hypocrite and in the wrong. How can Mr. Perfect not be perfect? I do find the scrambling to find justification amusing. My dislike of Blaine stans has unfortunately stained how I feel about the character, and the actor doesn't deserve that. Perhaps this will curtail their Kurt bashing, and I can actually get fully behind Klaine.

Still pretty long.

From the tweets I read from people who have seen the episode he really cheats on Kurt, and by cheats I mean he sleeps with someone. Someone asked if Blaine had sex with that guy and the answer was a quote of Blaine's words something like "We hooked up" I'm not sure I saw it this morning, long time ago it's almost 10 p.m here so I forgot. He tells this to Kurt during their walk in the park.
I hoped that it will be just a kiss or a date or even a make out, but apparently it's been more than that.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Divalicious 10/4/2012, 4:30 pm

We'll find out soon enough. I work tonight, but usually cruise the internet during my dinner break.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/4/2012, 4:32 pm

They better not make Kurt out to be the bad guy,in this. If they do, I will lose all the respect I have left for Glee.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/4/2012, 4:39 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:They better not make Kurt out to be the bad guy,in this. If they do, I will lose all the respect I have left for Glee.

To the Blaine stans, it's obvious that Kurt has to be the bad guy. After all, because he wasn't giving Blaine his undivided attention, he drove Blaine to the point where he'd cheat. And then Kurt has the gall to actually not be happy that his boyfriend was screwing around on him and doesn't immediately forgive him. And he makes Blaine cry and sing sad songs. vexe
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/4/2012, 4:54 pm

Ranwing wrote:.

To the Blaine stans, it's obvious that Kurt has to be the bad guy. After all, because he wasn't giving Blaine his undivided attention, he drove Blaine to the point where he'd cheat. And then Kurt has the gall to actually not be happy that his boyfriend was screwing around on him and doesn't immediately forgive him. And he makes Blaine cry and sing sad songs. vexe

Good points about Blaine stans. I wonder how they would react if Blaine was in New York ,and Kurt was still was in high school,and Kurt did the same thing Blaine is said to done?They in my opinion would be bashing Kurt.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/4/2012, 4:56 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Good points about Blaine stans. I wonder how they would react if Blaine was in New York ,and Kurt was still was in high school,and Kurt did the same thing Blaine is said to done?They in my opinion would be bashing Kurt.

They don't need an excuse to bash Kurt/Chris. If the situations were reversed, they'd argue that there is no excuse for cheating and he should have talked to Blaine (like what they said after DWS). If Blaine is the one in the wrong (and it's awfully hard to excuse blatent infidelity), they'll look for some midigating factor so that he doesn't look like a complete toad.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/4/2012, 5:02 pm

Ranwing wrote:

They don't need an excuse to bash Kurt/Chris. If the situations were reversed, they'd argue that there is no excuse for cheating and he should have talked to Blaine (like what they said after DWS). If Blaine is the one in the wrong (and it's awfully hard to excuse blatent infidelity), they'll look for some midigating factor so that he doesn't look like a complete toad.

You are 100% correct about them not needing an excuse the bash Kurt/Chris.

Last edited by FanofChrisC&MaxA1 on 10/4/2012, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 10/4/2012, 5:02 pm

Ranwing wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:They better not make Kurt out to be the bad guy,in this. If they do, I will lose all the respect I have left for Glee.

I have read a post on a message board - won't give the context - in which the poster admitted that she was basically furious that Blaine rather than Kurt was at fault. She felt that there was an injustice in this; she wanted the breakup to be Kurt's fault instead, and felt wronged because that was not the story being told.

I do think that to some degree all really rabid fans feel like that when their own favorite is painted in an unexpectedly bad light, especially in comparison to somebody they like less. I am not sure how I would react if it were Kurt who cheated on Blaine with some fresh piece of New York tail. I certainly would not be finding this nearly as entertaining as I am. I'd probably feel like I did during last night's presidential debate.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/4/2012, 5:49 pm

The stans want Blaine to be free and clear to make out with a multitude of guys. Unfortunately, that would also mean that Blaine is just throwing himself around for cheap sex, so what they wanted actually diminishes the character. They wanted Kurt to be the cause of the break up, so Blaine is free to do as they wish, but in the end, what they wish is what makes Blaine look bad.

It doesn't fit with 3 years of Kurt dreaming of walking hand and hand with a boy friend. Kurt might enjoy sex, but he wants love. Kurt isn't going to physically cheat willy-nilly, so their dream was never going to happen, and they hate that it fits with Blaine's character to make a mistake like this.

So the fall out, blame can be assigned to Kurt, because quite frankly, they don't enjoy the fact he breathes, but in the end they really can't justify to anyone what Blaine did was right. I have no problems with Kurt being wrong, but this might actually silence some of the more rabid stans, by making Blaine human. The actors will be more satisfied, one dimension can't be fun, and the people who actually want to see acting occur might actually get it. Only the stans will forever mumble "if only Kurt had cheated".

I am sure mistakes will be continued to be made on either side of the equation, and that is as it should be. I am sure when Blaine realizes that he wants to be with Kurt and works for it, Kurt will likely do something on the stupid side to complicate matters. I don't care, because I want Kurt and airtime. Since I stay here mostly we can commiserate when Kurt does stupid things, but know that all in all he is a great character. I don't have to listen to stans say, "look, see, Blaine was right to cheat way back when because he just KNEW that Kurt was going to screw things up later."

Look at the time, got to go to work.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/4/2012, 7:56 pm

i don't care what blaine stans think. it's like arguing w/ them about whose god is the real god. there's just no end to this non-sense. I am looking forward to tonight's episode. as long as kurt stays strong and independant, I will be happy. I don't care what blaine does. he can go fxxk himself. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/4/2012, 7:57 pm

[quote] Glease synopsis

As an excited Rachel prepares for her first Off-Broadway audition, a jealous Cassandra takes advantage of a timely opportunity. While Will gets ready to take his sabbatical, word of his replacement sends shockwaves through McKinley. Sue ends her truce with the Glee Club and levels her anger at a familiar target. New Directions prepares for their production of “Grease.”

http://gleezone.tumblr.com/post/32893512507/more-406-as-an-excited-rachel-prepares-for

this is episode 6 I believe. probably no kurt. well then I won't be watching for sure
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/4/2012, 8:03 pm

Spoilers for 4x06 and 4x07

4x06 - GLEASE

—Kitty, Marley, and Unique have a slumber party ala Grease.

—There’s a scene with Kurt and Rachel where Kurt gets a text from Tina about glee club doing Grease. Rachel is also preparing to audition for The Glass Menagerie.

The rest are for 4x07 DYNAMIC DUETS:

—The scene before the flashback to Blaine/Random Guy is of Blaine at his locker, taking down pictures of him and Kurt. Sam and him have a conversation where Sam points out Blaine has been beating himself up for weeks, ever since he and Kurt broke up. Then it’s the stuff segueing into the flashback that was posted earlier. Blaine tells Sam he cheated on the person he loves most in the world, and he also mentions he’s tried talking to Kurt, but Kurt isn’t speaking to him.

—Warblers stuff: The Warblers steal ND’s Nationals trophy. There is a break-in staged at Dalton to get it back— presumably by Blaine. Sam may also be involved in that since apparently Chord was on the Dalton set the day they filmed that.

—Dynamic Duets is, as pretty much known, the Thanksgiving episode. Sam and Blaine are doing a canned food drive for the holiday. There was nothing to indicate that Sectionals is also in this episode, but it still could be and just not in the info available.

—Sam and Blaine do a duet to “Heroes” by David Bowie.

—Marley deals with some body issues this episode.

—Marley and Kitty appear to be friends. Kitty volunteers to buy Marley new clothes.

—Some dude named Phil makes a racist remark towards Jake.

—Ryder and Jake have interaction.

—Marley and Kitty sing Bonnie Tyler’s “Holding Out For A Hero” and during their performance, they bring out whips and start whipping people in the Glee club.

UPDATE

-Anonymous: is there anything about blaine going back to Dalton?

It doesn’t look like Blaine makes an official decision one way or the other in episode 7.

-Dark Side is apparently a number with the Warblers, from what I understand.

all of hte above borrowed from ontd-glee: http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2305295.html
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/4/2012, 8:06 pm

since there are so little kurt after the hiatus I think i may not come back to watch this crap.

marley and kitty become friends? can glee just stop making totally diffferent peopel "friends" out of nowhere? rachel and quinn, rachel and santana and now m and k - they should never be friends!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/4/2012, 8:10 pm

ontd-glee has a long page of review/spoilers: http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2305247.html

pardon me for not copying them here. it's too much and I am tired of reading. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/4/2012, 8:18 pm

about Warbler stealing national trophy - gimme a break! how about adding some murder mystery and/or getting the CIA involves as well? why not go the all 19 yards when it comes to silliness? dryy i am so not into this stupid show. since there's no talk of kurt, it would be a perfect opportunity to quit glee.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/4/2012, 8:27 pm

fantastica wrote:Spoilers for 4x06 and 4x07
—There’s a scene with Kurt and Rachel where Kurt gets a text from Tina about glee club doing Grease. Rachel is also preparing to audition for The Glass Menagerie.
So Kurt will have all the insiders info and connections,.... and Rachel will sing. Of course. dryy

The rest are for 4x07 DYNAMIC DUETS:

—The scene before the flashback to Blaine/Random Guy is of Blaine at his locker, taking down pictures of him and Kurt. Sam and him have a conversation where Sam points out Blaine has been beating himself up for weeks, ever since he and Kurt broke up. Then it’s the stuff segueing into the flashback that was posted earlier. Blaine tells Sam he cheated on the person he loves most in the world, and he also mentions he’s tried talking to Kurt, but Kurt isn’t speaking to him.
What a bad, bad ex-bf Kurt is, for not talking to Blaine or taking him back right away.
Really, Kurt doesn't deserve Blaine. Rolling Eyes

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/4/2012, 8:31 pm

fantastica wrote:about Warbler stealing national trophy - gimme a break! how about adding some murder mystery and/or getting the CIA involves as well? why not go the all 19 yards when it comes to silliness? dryy i am so not into this stupid show. since there's no talk of kurt, it would be a perfect opportunity to quit glee.

True, I will quick next year for sure,if Chris is no longer on. Although, I may still read Glee Fan Fics.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/4/2012, 8:35 pm

Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele
Shooting a scene w/ @CoryMonteith @DarrenCriss and @chriscolferin some very familiar halls...

4x06, 07, 08?

Why are Finchel and Klaine together in a scene again? unsure

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 10/4/2012, 8:41 pm

I've given up trying to figure out what episodes they're filming now. The Warblers stuff is clearly 4x07, and yet it seems like they're still filming Grease scenes, which would be 4x06....it's too confusing to figure out blinkk ....personally, I'm just praying that the NYC scenes supposedly being filmed this weekend will have some of Kurt....either that, or praying 4x08 will have a Kurt storyline. 3 Kurt-lite episodes - 5, 6, 7 - is more than enough, right? They can't do 4 in a row.... unsure

If they're using Kurt working at Vogue and being "busy" as an excuse not to show him on-screen or include him in storylines, I'd rather he just chose NYADA. :(
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/4/2012, 8:49 pm

Klaine and Finchel together = Thanksgiving Day unsure

I'm not like the spoilers: Blaine, Blaine, Blaine

And no Kurt dryy
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/4/2012, 11:45 pm

agreed. too much blaine for my taste. too much McKinley. give me the NY show exclusively. gimme more kurt, esp. singing and dancing kurt.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/5/2012, 1:51 am

fantastica wrote:since there are so little kurt after the hiatus I think i may not come back to watch this crap.

marley and kitty become friends? can glee just stop making totally diffferent peopel "friends" out of nowhere? rachel and quinn, rachel and santana and now m and k - they should never be friends!

I don't think they are friends, Marley may think so but I'm sure Kitty has other plans probably revenge. You know 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer'

fantastica wrote:agreed. too much blaine for my taste. too much McKinley. give me the NY show exclusively. gimme more kurt, esp. singing and dancing kurt.

So we will see only Blaine point of view, just his feelings and thoughts, but not Kurt's. Great. These will be 3 really boring episodes for me, Britney 2.0 was mainly McKinley and I almost fell asleep. Episode 5 will focus on Mercedes, Mike and the rest. I hope we will get some Kurt too and maybe in episode 6. The spoilers don't contain much about that episode just ep.7.

Glorfindel wrote:
Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele
Shooting a scene w/ @CoryMonteith @DarrenCriss and @chriscolferin some very familiar halls...

4x06, 07, 08?

Why are Finchel and Klaine together in a scene again? unsure

It probably is for episode 8.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/5/2012, 2:03 am

even if the episode is kurt light, i hope there will be one scene w/ kurt in, so chris can get paid for this episode. meanwhile I can watch the gif or fan-made kurt-only video clips. one giant step for me to quit glee for good.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/5/2012, 2:14 am

Here's the preview of the November episode(s):

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 30 Tumblr_mbee38k5DM1rox6kko1_500

it's the only scene w/ kurt in it, so that's what I am posting. the rest I don't care. you can however see the whole preview everywhere, such as CCN.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/5/2012, 5:55 am

fantastica wrote:even if the episode is kurt light, i hope there will be one scene w/ kurt in, so chris can get paid for this episode. meanwhile I can watch the gif or fan-made kurt-only video clips. one giant step for me to quit glee for good.
he'll get paid even if he isn't in it. i remember in comeback, kurt was mia the whole episode and yet chris's name was in that cast list and the start (the same happened with quinn in a number of episodes).
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next