Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  fantastica 9/12/2012, 12:03 pm

is he wearing a beret? i luuuuuuuve beret! wub
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  fantastica 9/12/2012, 12:04 pm

that kitty actress is unfortunately born w/ an old face. she will have a bright future playing grandmas starting in her 30s.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/12/2012, 12:29 pm

I am obsessed w/ this look:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 5 Tumblr_ma7qeh74tv1r6c0lpo1_500

everything about him is perfect. i want to pick up this meow meow cat and take him home and pet him everyday. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/12/2012, 1:13 pm

fantastica wrote:I am obsessed w/ this look:

everything about him is perfect. i want to pick up this meow meow cat and take him home and pet him everyday. Razz

Only Kurt can pull it of as a barista with a beret (hih!) and a scraf around his neck...unless it's Parisian Weeks at the Lima Bean. But do notice the simple white shirt, which I'm shamelessly hoping to be well fitted and shown up close and personal.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/12/2012, 1:29 pm

i want kurt wearing beret a lot from now on. it's my favorite type of head piece and i have been waiting for a beret to appear in his waldrobe forever. so happy he's wearing one and look how pretty he looks! i wanna bite his nose off! Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/12/2012, 1:48 pm

I confused "barista" with "barrister". the later means a lawyer. Razz

anyway Kurt working as a barista is nothing to be ashamed of. almost all high school students and most college students work in low or no paid jobs to either supplement their income, or gain some working experience. I worked in department stores when I was that age, along with restaraunts, bars, whatever. My own children work at big companies - but as unpaid interns. Life is a long journey. your first job is likely to be unsatisfactory and unfulfilling, yet it's a first step into teh working world. a workign Kurt is 1000% better than an wandering kurt w/ nothing to do in his free time.

also, they had kurt writing an application to the Lima Beans since early S3, so this seems to be all planned. He's never meant to get into NYADA. All this NYADA drama for him in S3 was just a filler to give him something to do, and to make Rachel more "special" and Blaine more "straight passing". ok I will stop or else i will get mad again. sorry. I am trying to stay happy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/12/2012, 2:26 pm

as far as i'm concerned, he is a waiter.
that dopey hat makes him look like he is at a renaissance fair or something.
personally, i'm not big on kurt wearing hats. the boy's got nice hair, he shouldn't hide it underneath hideous hats.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/12/2012, 2:32 pm

a recap of the episode that is filled with spoiler. it's actually like a scene to scene breakdown, but no quotes in it.

http://www.redcarpetcrash.com/2012/09/12/tv-review-glee-season-4-premiere-the-new-rachel-contains-spoilers/
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/12/2012, 2:51 pm

tanita_mors wrote:a recap of the episode that is filled with spoiler. it's actually like a scene to scene breakdown, but no quotes in it.

http://www.redcarpetcrash.com/2012/09/12/tv-review-glee-season-4-premiere-the-new-rachel-contains-spoilers/

I read it a bit earlier. Figure that I'll get my dissapointment out of my system before the ep airs so I might stand a chance of trying to enjoy it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/12/2012, 2:54 pm

Now that they are saying that Kurt goes to NY to re-apply to NYADA I am worried that the plan is to have both him and Blaine in NYADA next year. But at least then he will be given a possible choice, as it seems he is to do well at Vogue, so then he can decide between two loves, instead of just having a plain rejection like he did last year. It would be nice if they addressed why Kurt didn't qualify to get into NYADA in the first place after his amazing audition piece.

I am still kind of hoping the whole NYADA exclusive crap stuff goes out the window, and they segue into a different type NY story, like a playhouse. My brain keeps going there because I just can't see Finn getting into NYADA. Also that would mean that Santana has to put in effort to go to school instead of fame just discovering her, something I also have a hard time seeing.

There is so much up in the air, they have to have a way for more graduated cast members to interact. If they mean to keep Brody, unless he is going to be in a triangle until the end of the show, they have to give him the opportunities to meet other people once this Rachel thing has reached it's end. Plus, right now the only recurring graduate is a lesbian, and I can't see Brody with anyone graduating this year, unless he gets with whomever they are going to put Finn with. Not that I really care, because I want to see Kurt doing stuff.

Makes me hope that Dan Domenech guy they've cast in episode 3 and 4 is the handsome business man in Kurt's story, I can certainly see Blaine being jealous over him!

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/12/2012, 3:08 pm

fantastica wrote:I am obsessed w/ this look:

He looks like a boy from a Charles Dickens book Smile so cute.

And he already wore that beret

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 5 Tumblr_m2ocl0P7Ky1qeds6ko1_500

@Divalicious, Who's Dan Domenech?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/12/2012, 3:29 pm

tanita_mors wrote:a recap of the episode that is filled with spoiler. it's actually like a scene to scene breakdown, but no quotes in it.

I had some time off luckily so just decided to give my opinion on this.

Of course Blarren would be the new Rachel. Was that really supposed to be a plot with suspense?. He's Trollphy's wife after all. sleepp I can't even bother being angry or upset, because we all know Trollphy's world revolves around Rachel and Blaine.

Really, bring on Kurt and Vogue, everything else sounds dead boring and repetitive.

BTW didn't all the spoilers indicate Sam was the new Rachel?, or was that just speculation?.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/12/2012, 3:38 pm

I like that at least Kurt for now hasn't given up on his NYADA dream, it's weird I want him to try to get into performing arts career somehow but at this point I really don't want him to actually get into NYADA anymore
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/12/2012, 3:39 pm

tanita_mors wrote:as far as i'm concerned, he is a waiter.
personally, i'm not big on kurt wearing hats. the boy's got nice hair, he shouldn't hide it underneath hideous hats.
I agree. They also ruin the harmony of his perfect features
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/12/2012, 3:43 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 5 Tumblr_ma91hjtfL81rwy22oo1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 5 Tumblr_ma91gxkeCC1qg49w0o1_400

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 5 Tumblr_ma91gxkeCC1qg49w0o2_500

GLEE: Sue (Jane Lynch, L) and Will (Matthew Morrison, R) perform in the “Makeover” episode of GLEE airing Thursday, Sept. 27 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX

From IMDB:
New supporting cast listing on IMDb:
Dan Domenech playing Chase Madison in "Makeover" and "The Break-Up"

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1235662336/nm2791382
^ most likely someone at vogue

as for nyada. i want kurt to have a chose. that he can chose between going into performing arts or fashion. i'm good with either al long as nobody else makes that choice for him. he will excel at both and loves them both, so that is all that matters to me.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/12/2012, 3:47 pm

Dan Domenech is playing Chase Madison in episode 3 and 4 of Glee, so I am thinking he the Vogue.com hunky businessman. At least I am hoping. per IMDB he has some dancing history, so he could be in NYADA.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/12/2012, 3:49 pm

Glee 403 - Makeover
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27

—“GLEE” - (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

IT’S ELECTION TIME AT MCKINLEY ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 ON FOX

Sarah Jessica Parker (“Sex and the City”) Guest-Stars

The campaign showdown begins when Brittany and Blaine go head-to-head for Student Council President. Meanwhile, Kurt gets the internship of his dreams on an all-new “Makeover” episode of GLEE airing Thursday, Sept. 27 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-403) (TV-14 L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel.

Guest Cast: Sarah Jessica Parker as Isabelle Klempt; Vanessa Lengies as Sugar Motta; Samuel Larsen as Joe Hart; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Dean Geyer as Brody Weston; Becca Tobin as Kitty; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; and Alex Newell as Wade Adams.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/12/2012, 3:56 pm

so blaine is not only the new rachel, but potentially class president as well. that is 2-0 in his favor compered to kurt. i'm potentially not bitter at all. sw022
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/12/2012, 4:08 pm

MOD NOTE :

heads up for tomorrow and beyond. those of you who are watching live and want to comment during the episode, DON'T USE SPOILER TAGS in the episode thread. the people who watch know what is happening and the rest are entering at their own risk sort of speak. who doesn't want to be spoiled for the details, don't read till you watch. i hate going over pages of effing spoiler tags and i'm sure others do to.

me or one of our 2 other mods will open the 4x01 episode thread tomorrow. probably an hour or two before the episode airs at 9 PM EST.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/12/2012, 4:18 pm

tanita_mors wrote:so blaine is not only the new rachel, but potentially class president as well. that is 2-0 in his favor compered to kurt. i'm potentially not bitter at all. sw022

I have no doubt that after being the new Rachel Blarren will be class president as well. He will pretty much succeed in everything that Kurt did not succeed in last year, and never have a storyline where he has to struggle for anything. Just as we had predicted. Yawn. Sleep . All I want to see is Chris and the Sarah Jessica Parker/Vogue storyline.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/12/2012, 4:36 pm

I have a DVR,so I plan on recording it,and only watch the Kurt scenes.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 9/12/2012, 6:30 pm

tanita_mors wrote:

From IMDB:
New supporting cast listing on IMDb:
Dan Domenech playing Chase Madison in "Makeover" and "The Break-Up"

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1235662336/nm2791382
^ most likely someone at vogue

I'm not reading that recap, because I want to be surprised by *something* in the episode tomorrow, but....this news about Dan pleases me. Smile According to this article, he's a star from Broadway and recently played in Rock of Ages. Which means he can sing and act!!! The fact he's already in two episodes is promising, too. And he is rather handsome, as well. fanny2 (which means I'm already delusionally pulling for Kurt/Chase, yes I am, I'll ship Kurt with everyone in NY whether he and Blaine break up or not tonguue )

Well, every guy who is nice to him, anyway. I really hope he's in the Vogue storyline, and not NYADA.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/12/2012, 7:33 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I have a DVR,so I plan on recording it,and only watch the Kurt scenes.

smart! i don't have a DVR, but i will play Angry Birds on my tablet while Kurt is not on tv. Razz oh, I am stuck on one of the levels. need to break through it tomororw or I will really really bitch over here!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/12/2012, 7:34 pm

i really hate the spoiler of blaine being the new rachel. I don't even like the old rachel. now they both suck.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/12/2012, 7:48 pm

fantastica wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I have a DVR,so I plan on recording it,and only watch the Kurt scenes.

smart! i don't have a DVR, but i will play Angry Birds on my tablet while Kurt is not on tv. Razz oh, I am stuck on one of the levels. need to break through it tomororw or I will really really bitch over here!!

I am glad I have a DVR,so I can fastward to Kurt scenes. I may do it for the entire 4th season. Right now, I perfer Glee Fanfic over the TV series.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next