Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  ColferGirl 9/12/2012, 7:51 pm

Since I enjoy getting my hopes up to be miserably crushed when this guy doesn't end up being in the Vogue story (or on Glee at all), here's a video of him singing New York State of Mind, I think he's wonderful. wub And I'd love to hear him duet with Kurt. wub

ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  brisallie 9/12/2012, 8:09 pm

^
Like him Smile he sings and he's handsome. What about dancing?

But I'd rather to keep quiet. I don't wanna raise up my hopes and suddenly they fell on the the floor.

@FanofChrisC&MaxA1, lucky you for having a DVR Smile

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/12/2012, 8:14 pm

fantastica wrote:i really hate the spoiler of blaine being the new rachel. I don't even like the old rachel. now they both suck.

Truth.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/12/2012, 9:39 pm

fantastica wrote:i really hate the spoiler of blaine being the new rachel. I don't even like the old rachel. now they both suck.

Amen... another self-entitled brat for whom victories just "happen" because they're so amazing. Never mind the hard work or aspriations of other characters.

And while I'm at it... why the hell is Artie deciding who's going to be the new "star" of ND? Isn't Schu supposed to be running this show? But then again, Schu apparently can run a tea party (at least not as well as an 8 year old Kurt Hummel can) and he collapses like an old lawn chair when faced with a self-entitled student.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/12/2012, 10:14 pm

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/12/2012, 10:27 pm

The Burt/Kurt scene is one of those moments that keep me trapped watching this damned show. For Kurt to admit that he's terrified to head off to NY with no safety net is one of those few emotionally honest moments that keep me coming back.

And hearing Rachel butcher yet another Brittany Spears song? Oh, that one line was all kinds of oy... Will happily admit that the vinctive monster in me is still cackling about Cassandra kicking her out of class for being so awful. ptdr She was dead right! It was horrible!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/12/2012, 10:31 pm

fantastica wrote:from promo video:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_ma9k66sfmt1qdenqeo1_500

video here (can't embed sorry): http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/post/31434025501/hq-glee-biggest-stars-promo

I'm so excited for Kurt's Sarah Jessica Parker/Vogue storyline. I just hope Rachel doesn't chew up all of the good parts with SJP with Kurt as a sidekick dryy .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/13/2012, 4:13 am

OMG!!!!It's totally worth watching glee for this hottie neutre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3mxplborHs&feature=player_embedded

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_ma9khq8KIl1r2dkxvo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_ma9kx4namY1ra5gbxo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_ma9kx4namY1ra5gbxo2_500
He convey so much in less than a half second.And his face is perfect

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_ma9l2wQ5581rox6kko1_500

è splendido questo nuovo Kurt
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/13/2012, 5:16 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_ma7qeh74tv1r6c0lpo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_ma9k66sfmt1qdenqeo1_500

^ Only reason I'm still watching Glee.

Is it just me or is Kurt looking especially fine this season? What a difference a new haircut and wardrobe make wub (I'm not a fan of the season 3 haircut, tbh)

sahhar wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:so blaine is not only the new rachel, but potentially class president as well. that is 2-0 in his favor compered to kurt. i'm potentially not bitter at all. sw022

I have no doubt that after being the new Rachel Blarren will be class president as well. He will pretty much succeed in everything that Kurt did not succeed in last year, and never have a storyline where he has to struggle for anything. Just as we had predicted. Yawn. Sleep .

I'm predicting that Blaine would get into NYADA too, just to rub in the 'anything Kurt can do, Blaine can do better' myth.

Thing is, when Blaine succeeds in anything, I don't cheer and rejoice (as I would Kurt). I yawn. Because it's so bloody predictable, and it doesn't seem like the gross favoritism displayed on the show is going to abate anytime soon.

Last edited by Delight on 9/13/2012, 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/13/2012, 5:53 am

Delight wrote:
Is it just me or is Kurt looking especially fine this season? What a difference a new haircut and wardrobe make wub (I'm not a fan of the season 3 haircut, tbh)
He definitely does look SUPERHOT!

I'm so hoping Blaine doesn't become the next class president...but it's unlikely that Britney will be elected again...I think he will apply to the NYADA too and he will get in without any trouble.
He'll get anything....he's the new rachel after all Evil or Very Mad

oh...and I found this....
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_ma9vfnqW071qc8kid
Kurt was relatively non-existent in the second episode. Tomorrow’s episode does feature Kurt, but it’s very minimal. Like, we see him once in the choir room when he tells all the ND members off for acting like how they had been (which was semi-rude/cocky/letting the attention get to their head). Umm, there’s one scene at the Lima Bean where he seems so down and stressed out. There’s also a Klaine scene right before It’s Time (which was an AMAZING number) Blaine is telling Kurt to go to NY even if he’s not going to NYADA because that’s where he belongs or something like that, and when Kurt mentions their relationship, Blaine just replies that he’ll be there in a year too. Mike and Chris probably had one of the best, if not the best scene from episode 1 at the airport. There was a lot of awwing going on, and Burt deserves dad of the lifetime award. And the scene released with Sue and the baby, it’s basically the whole scene.

I think Kurt shows up like twice in the Britney 2.0 episode, both very brief. If I recall correctly, the first time is when he and Rachel have found their new studio and they’re riding their bikes in it, and then it’s followed by a heart to heart (Lea Tweeted a picture of this scene) and the second time is toward the end of the episode and it’s a scene involving Brody coming over to talk to Rachel and Chris really nails the comedic aspect of the scene!

I’m probably forgetting stuff, but that’s what sticks out to me. Watching the episodes back to back and without commercials kind of threw my timeline off!
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/13/2012, 6:17 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_ma9vfnqW071qc8kid

Kurt was relatively non-existent in the second episode. Tomorrow’s episode does feature Kurt, but it’s very minimal. Like, we see him once in the choir room when he tells all the ND members off for acting like how they had been (which was semi-rude/cocky/letting the attention get to their head). Umm, there’s one scene at the Lima Bean where he seems so down and stressed out. There’s also a Klaine scene right before It’s Time (which was an AMAZING number) Blaine is telling Kurt to go to NY even if he’s not going to NYADA because that’s where he belongs or something like that, and when Kurt mentions their relationship, Blaine just replies that he’ll be there in a year too. Mike and Chris probably had one of the best, if not the best scene from episode 1 at the airport. There was a lot of awwing going on, and Burt deserves dad of the lifetime award. And the scene released with Sue and the baby, it’s basically the whole scene.

I think Kurt shows up like twice in the Britney 2.0 episode, both very brief. If I recall correctly, the first time is when he and Rachel have found their new studio and they’re riding their bikes in it, and then it’s followed by a heart to heart (Lea Tweeted a picture of this scene) and the second time is toward the end of the episode and it’s a scene involving Brody coming over to talk to Rachel and Chris really nails the comedic aspect of the scene!

I’m probably forgetting stuff, but that’s what sticks out to me. Watching the episodes back to back and without commercials kind of threw my timeline off!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_ma9w312Lj31qc8kid

We thought it would be the first one two, but when Ryan was introducing the first episode, he told us that they’d play the second one as well, but that it was unedited and not the final copy!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_ma9w53ATpk1qc8kid

We don’t hear much about Finnexcept for what we already know, he’s in the army, and he’s not contacting Rachel to “give her space”.

Aside from that, Finchel (keep in mind this is my interpretation of the relationship) seems to be going semi-downhill. Brody has defiantly caught Rachel’s eye, and you can’t blame her because Dean is really pretty to look at, and the character of Brody, so far, is very supportive of Rachel. He’s like her rock. She’s definatly struggling at NAYDA and Brody comes in and reminds her that she’s a star and she can go far. She does refuse his advances in the second episode, but Brody does make his feelings very clear - Rachel and him almost kiss, but Rachel pulls away at the last minute (this takes place in her and Kurt’s apartment) and she mentions still having feelings for Finn. But at the end of the episode you see her painting over the heart with Finn inside it on their wall (I believe we’ve seen the heart in a tweet from Lea).

She’s defiantly upset/hurt that Finn hasn’t contacted her, and she’s always askign Kurt for updates, but Finn isn’t talking to anyone.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_ma9wwqZaBz1qc8kid

Tina defiantly has the biggest attitude from them all. She has a freshman following her around and catering to her every whim. She took Rachel saying that she was “the new Rachel” very seriously. The attention has really gone to her head. In terms of the other members, Artie does make fun of the lunch lady, but he’s more pressured into doing it by the popular people sitting with them on the table. Like they’re all throwing around insults and they all look at Artie and wait for him to say something. They do look guilty/uncomfortable while doing it, but none of them try to stop till Marley comes in.

And they’re, somewhat, at each other’s throats. Like there are a lot of side remarks, and they all get on Wade’s case for wearing make-up during lunch, they tell him that maybe he should only be Unique when they’re on stage because it might ruin their image. And if I remember correctly, it’s Blaine who tells him that.

For those asking about It’s Time - it’s all under the cut! So, the scene opens up with a short conversation between Kurt and Blaine about NY and how Blaine supports and is encouraging Kurt to move out there. The only mention we get about the fate of their relationship is Kurt asking what will happen to them, and Blaine responding back with I’ll be there in next year, and then Blaine goes into his performance and IT’S FLAWLESS!

Now, I’m a Darren fan through and through, but this performance, for me, was one of Darren’s best in terms of interacting with everyone in the quad and just having fun. I don’t know what it’s called exactly, but the number involves cups and slamming them on tables and the floor to make a back beat (I’ve totally blanked on what it’s technical name is, but I hope you all get what I’m saying) and Darren gets in on it too. AND GUYS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SONG HE STARTS PLAYING DOUBLE DUTCH AND HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE!

Kurt looks really happy during the number, if not slightly embarrassed, but embarrassed in a happy/proud sort of way. And they share a hug at the end. Nothing amazing, it’s a hug, no kiss, but it’s cute! I mean, you can’t go wrong with a Klaine hug!

That’s all I can remember right now…

For those asking about the Boys/Boyfriend mash-up, it’s under the cut! So, this had me dying in my seat and the only reason I wasn’t actually dead was because I had to keep reminding myself to keep my emotions in check because security was like right there and Darren Criss was in the same room as me and didn’t need to hear me laughing and crying hysterically.

The number is all things cheesy and adorable and hot. You know Kevin and Darren’s faces in the behind the scenes video? The intro they did? Multiply all that into the number. It’s the second number of the episode and Blaine and Artie do it to try and cheer Brittany up. It’s HILARIOUS! I loved it. A lot of pouty looks, and very 90s/early 2000 dance moves. Darren and Kevin play off each other amazingly well! Also, lots of Blaine standing on chairs and stuff, and it leads into one of the BEST scenes of the episode. I’m not going to even spoil it because it takes away from the scene, but it’s the best thing Glee has done in a while in terms of actually being a comedy show!

For everyone asking about Brittana - under the cut!
So, I don’t really care for this ship much, so this might not be everything, but it is the core of it!
Brittany is taking Santana leaving REALLY hard. Almost all of Britney 2.0 is focused on making Brittany feel better after being kicked off the Cheerios due to her grades - the way I understood it, she doesn’t feel like her without her uniform, and Santana is SUPER busy with school and cheerleading practice, so they don’t talk like they used to. Umm, there’s a skype scene with them, where Santana tells her all this. And later on in the episode, there’s a shot of Brittany lying in her bed staring at her screen waiting for Santana to answer her call and Santana not being logged on.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_ma9z5q5PnR1qc8kid

Answering this in here as well. There really isn’t a reason behind why they picked this mash-up, but the reason behind the tribute to Britney again is to help bring back Brittany from the funk she’s in from being kicked out of the Cheerios. Basically they try and inspire her to come out of her shell again and act like she did in the first Britney tribute episode.
It doesn’t work, and basically you spend the whole episode with Brittany just being really unresponsive, and Heather does an AMAZING job with this. Gimme More is both hilarious and heart wrenching.

Songs from Britney 2.0
Hold it Against Me - Brittany ft Cheerios
Boys/Boyfriend - Blaine and Artie
Womanizer - Unique, Tina, and Marley
You Drive Me Crazy- Jake and Marley
3 - Tina, Sam, and Joe
Oops I Did It Again - Rachel
Gimme More - Brittany ft. New Directions
Everytime - Marley
The order for the songs might be off a bit, I can’t remember exactly.

What gets Brittany out of her funk?

Brittany is Brittany
I do’t want to ruin it but get in her head
who else had a funk like this and came out bigger than before?
Not that hard to guess is it?
SO brit figured to get to the top she might have to follow some footsteps
#Cryptic

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_maa36mU92m1qc8kid

I think the main difference between Brody and Finn is that Brody GETS Rachel. Not to say that Finn doesn’t understand her, but Brody and Rachel, they have the same aspirations, the same dreams. They’re living the same lifestyle. That’s something the show really emphasizes, and not to say that Finn doesn’t support Rachel’s dreams - because obviously he wouldn’t have let her go if he hadn’t understood what it meant to her, but Brody is there right when Rachel needed someone.

Finchel, in comparison to where I think Brochel is heading, seems a lot less mature. Obviously it’s a high school relationship, and I do think they’ll be endgame, but to me, it seems like Glee is gearing up fans for a break in the relationship as Rachel explores this “new chapter” in her life.

As for if Rachel fans who don’t like Finn will enjoy Brody more, they’re defiantly opposites in a lot of ways - Brody is more open and straightforward with his feelings and words, he’s much more confident than Finn, but he’s also older. Either way, you’re getting something pretty to look at! Especially in Oops I Did It Again.
[quote]
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/13/2012, 9:20 am

yawn. Sleep

but a big thanx to the folks who posted these spoilers. I love u, not glee.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/13/2012, 9:23 am

oh boy,those spoilers are SO frustrating!!!
I wanted to watch Glee keeping an open mind but if they are so stupid to push Chris aside I'm not going to give this show my time dryy
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/13/2012, 9:25 am

those w/ dvr and downloads are in a treat - they only have 3 minutes to waste! neutre

hopefully i will be able to conquer that one frustratingly stubborn level of Angry Birds.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/13/2012, 9:48 am

New promotional video

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 9/13/2012, 10:04 am

Kurt was relatively non-existent in the second episode. Tomorrow’s episode does feature Kurt, but it’s very minimal.
So I guess I don't need to download those episodes then.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/13/2012, 10:25 am

the second episode they previewed was unedited. some of the content may get cut off in the final version, so there may even be less kurt in 2.0.

at least he's in 2.0 at all, and HE WILL GET PAID AS IF HE'S IN IT 100%, and that makes me happy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/13/2012, 10:53 am

Kurt looks sexy so mature in the promo! wub

I don't like that Kurt seems to get so little in the 1st episode. This is supposed to be his journey from Lima to New York.
And if that Sue/Kitty/Kurt scene is all what we saw, then Kurt doesn't get to snark back, but just gets humiliated.

Another Darren solo made up of Blaine singing and Kurt sitting. Evil or Very Mad

I suspected that Kurt would not get much in Britney 2.0, let alone sing a (pop) song.
But I hope he will get center stage in episode 3 and 4.

Yeah, I know: hope is a dangerous thing for a Kurtsie. dryy

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/13/2012, 11:10 am

fantastica wrote:those w/ dvr and downloads are in a treat - they only have 3 minutes to waste! neutre

hopefully i will be able to conquer that one frustratingly stubborn level of Angry Birds.

True.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/13/2012, 11:38 am

fantastica wrote:at least he's in 2.0 at all, and HE WILL GET PAID AS IF HE'S IN IT 100%, and that makes me happy.

rooots These are applause for the Fox Executive Division (@fantastica: you can share some of these applause just for fun Laughing ) for keeping Chris as a regular with regulars paycheck. Less work with probably big money for Chris and more free time from Glee for everyone of us!

It's a win-win, unless you happen to really, really like Kurt Hummel like most of us do, and Chris probably as well, then it's more like: You're now in the outhouse and you better stay there and not complain about the smell.

valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/13/2012, 1:34 pm

^ if I get paid THAT much I would be totally willing to stay in an outhouse. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/13/2012, 1:36 pm

GLEE Star Chris Colfer Previews Kurt’s Season Four Journey and Dishes on the Future of “Klaine”

After a summer spent speculating as to just what changes are in store for your favourite McKinley High students now that New Directions is heading in well, new directions, GLEE’s fourth season finally kicks off tonight. Which is why, we thought now might be as good a time as any to share our recent one-on-one with star Chris Colfer, who was only too happy to join in the speculation as to what the future holds for Kurt.

Kurt suffered a fairly momentous setback at the end of last season when he didn’t get into The New York Academy of the Dramatic Arts (NYADA). How will that affect him going season four?
Chris Colfer: We’ll see. I imagine he’s going to be really sad at first [Editor's Note: Kurt spends much of the first episode not-so-happily working as a barista at the The Lima Bean]. That said, I think he’ll get to New York eventually.

How will Kurt’s dreams of leaving Lima for New York affect his relationship with Blaine?
Chris Colfer: My bottom line is that I want Kurt to be happy. He was not very happy last season. So whatever that entails, if they break up, stay together, attempt a long distance relationship, I’m on board. I just want to see Kurt happy for a change.

So much was made over the summer with regards to how many episodes each of the original cast members are going to be in during this upcoming fourth season. Is it safe to assume Kurt will be in most of the episodes?
Chris Colfer: I don’t know. I’d say more than half for sure, in fact I think Kurt will be in the majority of them.

Considering the remarkable journey the original cast of GLEE has taken these past few years, what’s the experience been like watching some of them move on and spread their wings in other areas of entertainment?
Chris Colfer: It’s interesting, because as the characters kind of part ways and go on their separate journeys we kind of are as a cast as well. But I think it’s good. The way they’re planning this season it looks like everyone is going to have a little bit of a break. We work very hard and we’re all excited about that. For my part this show has a opened a lot of doors for me recently and I’m trying to step into every building as much as I can.

Aside from GLEE, show co-creator Ryan Murphy also has AMERICAN HORROR STORY and THE NEW NORMAL on the air. If you could guest star on either which would it b
e?
Chris Colfer: AMERICAN HORROR STORY hands down, I’m obsessed with that show!
TV Line

Mods, is this interview better suited for the appreciation thread, or is it better to keep it here, as it contains minor spoilers?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/13/2012, 1:50 pm

Not about Kurt, but Salon.com had an interesting review of Kate Hudson's role in Glee.

http://www.salon.com/2012/09/13/kate_hudson_rescues_glee/

One thing that I very much like is that they indicate that Cassandra July isn't motivated to destroy every student that crosses her path. That she's good to the ones that prove themselves and prove their talent to her. So I'm guessing that she is put off by Rachel arriving in her class full of her own sense of self importance, expecting that she's going to be immediately lauded as a star in the making and quickly cuts her down to size. This is the kind of thing I've been waiting for - Rachel to run into a teacher who isn't going to immediately be awed by her talent and judges her by a real world standard where she's not going to be the best at everything.

My hope is that Cassandra's alchoholism and sense of failure with her own stage career is going to be a side note and that she remains a harsh but realistic taskmaster who isn't going to let Rachel just slide through on a wave of her own hubris.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/13/2012, 2:35 pm

Well, kind of saddens me that Kurt is in so little, but I'll admit, I did expect it. I was hoping I was wrong, but I expected it. The big push to make Brochel viable, yep, have to make sure strong Rachel has a crutch waxing poetic on how wonderful and amazing she is, even if the teacher doesn't agree with the ego problem. And they do need to introduce the new characters, and get the frame work for the ND season set up. I am not invested in Finchel, or Brochel, and I like Finn more than I like Rachel's characters. So I hope whomever they pair Finn up is equally viable and is given equal opportunity to show what a great pairing she would be.

Then we will get to episode 3 and 4, where Kurt is likely featured heavily. Getting a new job, having relationship issues, that is where I am more interested, obviously. Whether Blaine has reason or not to be jealous of Kurt being in NY (and possibly working for Chase) doesn't matter to me. While I would love for someone very attractive to flirt with Kurt, it is unlikely because of the boss and age difference. He could just be some eye candy, that I find more attractive than the guy who plays Brody. I still think they won't break up at this time, because this early in the season there would be an expectation of them dating other people, which I don't think they would be interested in exploring because of the gay PDA issues. I can see them breaking up later in the season, when they don't have time to date, and then resolve it in a few episodes. Of course, they could break them up, and just have Kurt focus on his career and Blaine on all his extracurricular activities, and not have either of them date all year until they make up.

It was great that Chris says he thinks he will be in the majority of the episodes, because even in ND he had many episodes where all he did was coo over a bedazzled jacket, or just hover in the background. It will make it fast to see the episode.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/13/2012, 2:37 pm

he may not be in all the episodes blinkk blinkk blinkk
are they stupid???

are they aware he's the fanfavorite character and the only awardS winning actor in there (among the kids)?
Chris is living a golden period and they dedice to not ride his wave????

Besides...Chris was the only reason the season 2 didn't sink as the 3 did.The bullying storyline was the only interisting thing which kept the critics and the audience on the line..."Well,thank you Chris but now i have a crush for someone else"
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next