Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Glorfindel 9/9/2012, 5:22 pm

^I just bought the season 3 dvd box.
Partly because I want to buy off my (not too) guilty angellic conscience of downloading the episodes wen they air in the USA, partly for my daughters who want to hold the boxes in their hands, and for the subtitles.
But I loathed the 3rd season and won't watch it again any time soon. Maybe I'll make my own edit of enjoyable scenes. I wonder how many minutes that edit would be? I doubt that it would exceed over an hour (out of 22 episodes!).

I don't think I could watch a show live if I lived in the USA. Those ads would drive me crazy. I would probably dvr the show and watch it an hour later, with my finger near the ff button.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  zuppid 9/9/2012, 5:41 pm

you are making me feel like a criminal phr34r

On FoxItalia the episode aired subtitled on wednesday evening but I don't watch tv much so i didn't see the point to pay to unlock the channel and sit still through the ads Embarassed

Besides,I don't actually need subtitles so It's not my guilt if I am born on the wrong side of the Ocean ooppss angellic
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/9/2012, 5:50 pm

Still confused guys Smile . I think I'll try watching it on TV this week and see if it's worth watching this season on TV. Otherwise I'll just watch it online from next week onwards.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/9/2012, 6:10 pm

^ oh honey stop torture yourself w/ a tv show that's not even going to be that great. do this: on the day it airs, if you fee like watching, then turn on the tv. if you don't, then don't, and wait for the download, or not. stop driving yourself crazy. it's not worth it. Smile

p.s. there are a lot more important decision to make in real life, such as should I buy this house or that, or take this job or that, or save my own life or my kitty cat's.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/9/2012, 6:36 pm

@Sahhar, if you have the time to watch live, go and do it. As Kim said they're more important decisions to make in real life, so please don't feel worried for a TV show. In addition, if you are not able to watch it live, next day you can find the downloads on internet or ask Tanita Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/9/2012, 6:48 pm

don't feel guilty about downloading honey. if that were the important, i wouldn't be able to sleep at night from the amount of copyright material i have downloaded or bougth before adsl because you can buy it on the streets here - piracy heaven serbia is. tens of thousands of books and hundreds and thousands of tv shows and movies. last month i downloaded - 9 seasons of the x files, sex and the city - 6 seasons, and the last seasons of true blood, house md, desperate housewives, supernatural, covert affairs, csi, grey's anatomy. month before that - the whole of west wing, oz, buffy the vampire slayer,... this list could go on forever phr34r

i don't buy for multiple reasons. most things i can't get because of my country and stupid online paying systems and the most important one is money. i'm a student who is unemployed and my mom is the only one supporting our family since my dad got fired 2 years ago when the company he work in went bankrupt and the owner ended up in jail for tax evasion or something like that. and nobody wants to employ 56 year old men these days or students without degree who have no connections. i don't got money to spend of stuff like that.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/9/2012, 8:43 pm

Thanks for all the advice everyone!!!!!!!!, and I totally understand why y'all watch online, don't worry, I don't judge Smile . There really are much more important things to worry about in life. Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/9/2012, 11:45 pm

tanita_mors wrote:don't feel guilty about downloading honey. if that were the important, i wouldn't be able to sleep at night from the amount of copyright material i have downloaded or bougth before adsl because you can buy it on the streets here - piracy heaven serbia is. tens of thousands of books and hundreds and thousands of tv shows and movies. last month i downloaded - 9 seasons of the x files, sex and the city - 6 seasons, and the last seasons of true blood, house md, desperate housewives, supernatural, covert affairs, csi, grey's anatomy. month before that - the whole of west wing, oz, buffy the vampire slayer,... this list could go on forever Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 2 4053287127

i don't buy for multiple reasons. most things i can't get because of my country and stupid online paying systems and the most important one is money. i'm a student who is unemployed and my mom is the only one supporting our family since my dad got fired 2 years ago when the company he work in went bankrupt and the owner ended up in jail for tax evasion or something like that. and nobody wants to employ 56 year old men these days or students without degree who have no connections. i don't got money to spend of stuff like that.

I'm sorry to hear about all that, and I understand about being unemployed as I am to.

My housemate and I download shows and movies, but later on get them on DVD.

I can't watch this episode as Australia isn't showing it on free to air at the moment, and I can't afford cable.

The only way I can see it is to download the episode as I am unable to watch it online as it keeps stopping and buffering all the time, or some stupid survey pops up that I have to do and then after that it still doesn't allow me to watch the episode. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 2 3181402168

I had tried three different sites and had similiar problems during season 3. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 2 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/10/2012, 4:07 am

The songs for the first episode are on iTunes or here are youtube links for some of them.

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/10/2012, 5:12 am

chasing payment is rather lame and weak. i expected more to be honest and i'm rather disappointed with it. the new rachel is barely a shadow of the old one vocally.

puck brother song - the song is boring, but he has a very nice, rich voice. i'm pleasantly surprised. the could make a fine male lead imo.

ny state of mind - another rather dull song. the new girl sounds better here, more suited to her voice, but lea still slays her imo.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/10/2012, 5:18 am

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that I have no curiosity to listen to these Razz

But i'm more than willing to give a thumb up for GLEE if the episode will be good

Can't belive we are going to have Kurt Hummel Back within a few days!!!!

What's the forum policy about gifspamming Kurt Hotness?
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/10/2012, 5:45 am

go for it. but i'm not sure that the spoiler thread is the right place for it.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/10/2012, 5:48 am

i kow I know Smile
After the episode airs I will be posting Kurt's gifs in the Chris Thread Razz
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/10/2012, 7:18 am

zuppid wrote:i kow I know Smile

Or,more appropriately, the Kurt Hummel appreciation thread fanny2 . That thread had been sorely neglected during the hiatus, but hopefully it would become more active when Glee starts airing.

Yes, do post the Kurt gifs. It'd be greatly appreciated. There are probably some of us who would prefer not to suffer through watching the whole episode and choose to watch the relevant (i.e. Kurt) scenes in gif format instead.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/10/2012, 7:21 am

I spoil myself enough with information, so don't listen to songs before the show. Despite the long hiatus, I don't have the slightest urge to listen to these songs. I usually enjoy the songs most when I see the songs in context, and my first impressions kind of stick.

It will be grand to see Kurt in the episode, sounds like he has a fair amount of exposure. But it does annoy me that his voice continues to not be appreciated. That the same type of voices are reused. Oh well, I can't change what the writers choose, and what the GA accepts.

I must admit, I am not looking forward to Santana moving in with Rachel and Kurt, which allows for more abuse from Santana. If Kurt gives back as much as she gives, I am more than okay with that, because I want the snark. But I think she won't end up in NY til the end of episode 4, so we will have to wait for after the hiatus and episode 5 to see how this threesome interact.

We already know Kurt is neat, and Rachel has her cleanliness ceremonies, but part of me thinks Santana is a bit of a slob, at least by their standards. Have Santana dealing with the vegan diet Rachel prefers, which I think Kurt will be okay with, he is health conscious, could be interesting. As neither of the other two are at NYADA, I think the apartment will become the Breadstix or Lima Bean defacto meeting place. With so many cast members, I am not sure how much of this we will be able to see.

Eventually Finn is supposed to end up in NY, but more and more I think that won't happen until mid-late season. At which point I wonder if Kurt will move in with his brother. Those are the things I am more interested in, rather than whom Rachel is dating. Gosh, the thoughts of several Furt scenes makes my heart warm. I want friendships so badly, and this forced separation of loved ones gives us the best chance of them focusing on the less romantic relationships.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/10/2012, 7:28 am

Delight wrote:

Or,more appropriately, the Kurt Hummel appreciation thread fanny2 . That thread had been sorely neglected during the hiatus, but hopefully it would become more active when Glee starts airing.

Yes, do post the Kurt gifs. It'd be greatly appreciated. There are probably some of us who would prefer not to suffer through watching the whole episode and choose to watch the relevant (i.e. Kurt) scenes in gif format instead.
I didn't know about this topic!Thanks for the information!
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 9/10/2012, 7:41 am

zuppid wrote:
Delight wrote:

I didn't know about this topic!Thanks for the information!

^ It's one wee little thread that's been buried among the numerous threads in this 'Chris on TV' subforum, but it's definitely there if you look closely Smile

Divalicious wrote:I spoil myself enough with information, so don't listen to songs before the show. Despite the long hiatus, I don't have the slightest urge to listen to these songs. I usually enjoy the songs most when I see the songs in context, and my first impressions kind of stick.

Same with me. The songs on Glee generally don't interest me much, unless Kurt is singing.

Is it confirmed that Santana will be moving in with Kurt and Rachel in NYC? It's going to be a stretch as to how the show would rationalize Santana invading their abode like that. Finn, yes, because he's the fiance of one, and the step-brother of another. Santana is merely fellow Glee club member who's been nasty with them 90% of the time. Maybe she helps to pay the rent.

Divalicious wrote: I want friendships so badly, and this forced separation of loved ones gives us the best chance of them focusing on the less romantic relationships.

I'm kinda looking forward to this forced separation scenario as well. Although I'm sure I'll roll my eyes until they're at the back of my head with the overload of "tell us about Klaine and/or Finchel" interview questions the media/fans would bombard the cast members or showrunners with every chance they get. It's this kind of obsession with ships that give the writers the (false) impression that the romantic relationships are the main thing that's drawing the viewers to Glee.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/10/2012, 8:30 am

Maybe it is just me, but when I look back at my favorite shows, from various genres, it is the friendships I remember and care about, rather than the romantic entanglements. There is no reward for the friendship, like sex in the romantic entanglements, it is just valuing the other. To me, there is a little more honesty in these relationships. Hoping to see a little more substance, but that isn't something Glee is know for in the past. Well, Kurt stories have substance, but so much else in Glee is just cotton candy.

I can't at this time quote the information that Santana will move in with Kurt and Rachel, but I do believe that is true from a written source. It does make sense production wise, to have her move in, because they already have NYADA and Vogue subsets, unless Santana is involved with one or the other it will be hard to incorporate yet a third NY location, other than the apartment. I really see the writers just giving Santana the miscellaneous job. She has money, so she doesn't need to work, but I see her taking jobs because of boredom and the seeking of stardom.

I really see the writers looking at what storylines take off. If Vogue is popular, I can truly see Kurt busting a move in NY, if not, I think both he and Santana will end up miraculously at NYADA next year, so Blaine can join as well. It is hard incorporating a large cast in so many locations, and it also depends whom they have an on-going storyline for. Rachel, it is a given, but I also think as long as Chris is interested, he will have a place on Glee. He is a smart young man, and will likely stick things out, if only to give men like Kurt a voice on general television. I love that about Chris, he understands his importance, but doesn't get a big head.

Not dissing on Naya, but I don't think she has the acting range of Chris, and stories they can tell with him aren't as easy with Naya. That doesn't mean to say she is continuing to develop her craft, and might surprise me this season. I think Chris has a deep talent that is innate, and we are getting to see layers of it through Kurt. Anyway, it remains to be seen how much she will continue on the show, should it be renewed for a 5th or even 6th season. I think it will also change if her acting partner is of stronger acting quality than HeMo. I am sure Heather is a lovely young woman, but she remains limited as an actress, and she holds the story of Brittana back. I also think Santana's character being so bitchy hinders her as a romantic goal, it makes her very prickly and not too sympathetic. They need someone strong to come in, and break past Santana's walls of anger to make her interesting to me. While I am not necessarily interested in a lesbian relationship, I do recognize it's value on prime time television, and hope for it to be told in a manner that will make it easier for future tales to be told. That is while I fear Wade, that his lack of acting ability will push back the ability to tell transgender tales in the future.

I see all these things as building blocks for the future. These are important things, for kids out there who don't get representation, like Chris stated initially when he came on Glee. He knows that he is making it easier to tell these stories in the future. Because people value and love Kurt, he makes it easier to go further in these stories in the future. Which is why, despite all our irritation at Glee, he will stay as long as it exists (I think) to make it better for the kids out there. While he has gone far, Chris still remembers what it was like to watch television and not see someone like him. Glee is totally imperfect, but it does offer storylines that other shows have no desire to show. It offers alternative relationships, and young people's relationships at that, where we are lucky to see adults have the occasional non-explicit storylines. I am a heterosexual female, but I do want the kids out there to get their representation, that what they feel is right and normal, romantic and special.

Melodramatic, I know, but I couldn't sleep, so went on the internet in the middle of the night, the rum might be talking as well, hehe.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 9/10/2012, 9:13 am

I have to say that a long-distance relationship kinda of intersts me

I'd love to see both Kurt and Blaine facing temptations and doubts and try to understand if they are meant to be...
Even if they break up in the end I'd like to see a long struggling.I definately don't want them to shake hands and say goodbye and never again think about each other....

It would come out a very original storyline but the writers ...sigh
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/10/2012, 9:15 am

zuppid wrote:you are making me feel like a criminal phr34r
Oh don't feel like that! I download a lot too, and if it weren't for my girls loving to have the dvd boxes I probably wouldn't have been persuaded to buy season 3 of Glee: it was not worth it. Mad

The new songs:

Never Say Never – Jake:
This newbie can stay, what a nice, rich voice! And some falsetto as well.
The song itself is a bit boring, but Jacob shows promise as a singer on Glee.

New York State of Mind – Rachel and Marley:
What a way to compare the 2 ‘Rachel’s: give them a duet right off the bat.
What were RIB+ thinking of introducing Marley as Rachel 2.0 this way? It’s not fair to both Marley and Melissa, as Lea’s standard is so high. But I think Marley holds her own in this duet. I like Melissa’s voice, it’s different from Lea’s, and with the potential problems in the fandom comparing these 2 singers might create, I’m glad that their voices are not too similar.
It’s good to hear Lea sing again after the hiatus (when it's still fresh and not one of many Rachel songs), and I love Billy Joel songs.

Chasing Pavements – Marley and ND:
A bit disappointed, because I was also expecting a group number.
The song is a bit bland, imo.
And as I said: I like Melissa’s voice, but I really don’t want another lead singer with the ND Pips behind them swaying in the background all the time.

TBH: except from NYSOM, all the songs are boring and fluff. It's not so much the singers, but the chosen songs. Boring! Evil or Very Mad

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 9/10/2012, 9:26 am

The new songs were boring, imo, I only liked New York State of Mind. So far the music has been pretty meh for season 4.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/10/2012, 9:41 am

I also just only listened to the NYSOM because...well I love it. In this song, as good of a singer as Lea is, her end of line wailing or squeaky breath end (it's not called that I know Smile ) doesn't fit the mood of the song IMO. She can do the simple full vibrating blasts so well and I don't know why not to include those in here. That end breathy squeel is done a lot in modern pop songs and I don't understand why it has to be put to every song.

I like that this new girl has a somewhat deeper tone in her voice, but it also makes her sound older.

Argh, I'd like to be exited but not really getting the feeling here. Well, will see at the end of the week. saispa
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/10/2012, 9:50 am

based on the music so far, i'm renaming the episodes to:

4x01 - The New Crap
4x02 - Crap 2.0

and if the other two prove just like these two

4x03 - The Crap-over
4x04 - The Crap-up
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/10/2012, 10:02 am

tanita_mors wrote:based on the music so far, i'm renaming the episodes to:

4x01 - The New Crap
4x02 - Crap 2.0

and if the other two prove just like these two

4x03 - The Crap-over
4x04 - The Crap-up

Are these now also going to be the official thread headlines when I'm stumbling here on friday after watching the eps? Laughing Just so that I'll know where to moan, whine and cry.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/10/2012, 10:25 am

don't know really. once i watch them and asses them with my magical skills, we will see.
i'll create them with original titles and the first one will be open on thursday evening (that is probably late afternoon in the us).
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next