Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee deleted scenes

+19
Divalicious
Delight
ColferGirl
sahhar
Sani
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
Buenos
Ranwing
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
arina
Kurt Hummel
fantastica
Jellyrolls
23 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee deleted scenes

Post  tanita_mors 8/4/2012, 7:37 am

chris is doing his dexter impersonation there ptdr

Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Dexter
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/4/2012, 9:59 am

Hello 12, Hello 13 + I Want You Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Tumblr_m2b7zsK3em1qh415f
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/4/2012, 10:11 am

Okay, now that I've recovered:

Hello 12, Hello 13 was really, really good.
I never shipped Jesse and Rachel, but the scene was energetic and so much fun. I like it when 2 Broadway singers get to do Broadway on the show. So much lost potential there.

I Want You Back was good too.
The Warbler dancing sure has improved now that Grant is their head man. Loved Kurt's bitch faces, and loved that ND stuck together to visit the Warblers, and how they lifted Artie's wheelchair.
The flirting and challenging of Sebastian was funny and sexy. Of course, there's nothing that can compare to Chris' serial killer looks. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 8/4/2012, 12:26 pm

tanita_mors wrote:chris is doing his dexter impersonation there ptdr

Kurt gives another good look at :37 seconds into the video. Has anyone got a gif of that one??
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 8/4/2012, 12:52 pm

tanita_mors wrote:chris is doing his dexter impersonation there ptdr

Let's see:
Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Tumblr_m87h2frTLU1qcy3j9o1_500

Yup, he definitely is Razz Now I just need Chris to be Dexter's killing partner for at least 1 ep in the show...

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 8/4/2012, 12:53 pm

Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Tumblr_m87i24eP8g1qcy3j9o1_500

I love Kurt's face in this one.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 8/4/2012, 1:08 pm

Sani wrote:Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Tumblr_m87i24eP8g1qcy3j9o1_500

I love Kurt's face in this one.
THANK YOU!! That's the one I was talking about...
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/4/2012, 1:31 pm

what's this thing about Sebastian "flirting" w/ santana?? Shocked

yay for cereal Kurt! Yummy!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/4/2012, 2:00 pm

Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Tumblr_m87i24eP8g1qcy3j9o1_500

Kurt looks mega gorgeous and just plain classy in this one. He is on a completely different level when it comes to looking stylish to everyone else. He looks comply comfortable in the outfit he wears unlike Blaine, who often looks out of his element in some of his. The boy is high fashion model. Nothing to it.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/4/2012, 2:11 pm

Hey all. Jetlagged from my flight, but still trolling the forums Smile . Can't believe all these deleted scenes coming out!. I really wish they would let Kurt say a few acidic lines to people once in a while, I mean really, even in this scene he just give dirty looks (albeit priceless ones) and suffer. Ugh.

And yes, there's no doubt he pulls of clothes like a fashion model.

I still maintain a headcanon where Kurt becomes a successful model. No joke.

Anyways, laters!, just checking in neutre .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 8/4/2012, 2:29 pm

^ I hope your flight went well, sahhar neutre

And it would be neat to see Kurt become a fashion model. Then he'd finally get all the comments he deserves about how attractive and stylish he is, since nobody has acknowledged how gorgeous he is so far.

On that note, I like the Warblers scene if only because I love that outfit Kurt is wearing. wub He looks sooo good in it.

I also really liked the St. Berry scene. The song was really fun, they sounded great - I probably would have bought it on itunes if they'd kept it in - and they have a lot of chemistry. I like the Bridesmaids scene, too, and it's nice to see a moment with all the girls, since the guys get a lot of bro-scenes.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/4/2012, 4:15 pm

bayth wrote:
Kurt gives another good look at :37 seconds into the video. Has anyone got a gif of that one??

Here it is

Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Tumblr_m87nfs2TUz1qmc3fpo1_r1_250

love his faces Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 8/5/2012, 3:23 am

sahhar wrote:Hey all. Jetlagged from my flight, but still trolling the forums Smile . Can't believe all these deleted scenes coming out!. I really wish they would let Kurt say a few acidic lines to people once in a while, I mean really, even in this scene he just give dirty looks (albeit priceless ones) and suffer. Ugh.

Hope you've had enough rest to recover from your jetlag. You're like me. I couldn't keep away from the forums even when I'm traveling either Smile

Re: the bolded, this aspect of the Warblers scene annoys me too. The writers had nicely set up this Kurt vs Sebastian rivalry in the previous episodes, but in 'Michael', RM had pretty much forced Kurt to become this mute creature that quietly puts up with Sebastian's insults, Sebastian's shameless flirtation with Blaine, and later slushie attack. All of a sudden, it's Santana who gets to do barbed exchanges with Sebastian. Sigh... HUGE missed opportunity here.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 8/5/2012, 6:37 am

Funny "Santa Ryan" gifs:

Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Tumblr_m87mdfxVnN1qayxi6o1_250_Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Tumblr_m87mdfxVnN1qayxi6o2_250

Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Tumblr_m87mdfxVnN1qayxi6o3_250_Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Tumblr_m87mdfxVnN1qayxi6o4_250

ptdr

Despite it being funny, I gotta say it's hard to be a Finchel shipper in this fandom lately. So many shades... mince I kinda feel bad for them.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/5/2012, 1:48 pm

Not that I agree with Santana taking over Kurt's rightful position of being in Sebastian's face, I think it was done for two reasons. One-Kurt had a lot more chemistry with Sebastian than Blaine the shy did, and that was not where they wanted the story to go. Two-Santana's main storylines are snarky and bitchy ones. She bitches at everyone, even her friends, here they had the opportunity to write funny, bitchy lines at someone outside of ND and they took it. Plus they love their gays singing together, unless they are sexually compatible.

Regarding the deleted scenes gif, I think the Finchels got a whole lot of on screen time, do they really need deleted scenes as well? It isn't their stuff that keeps ending up on the cutting room floor.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/5/2012, 2:04 pm

I did not really gain anything from the Hello 13 deleted scene. I love the song, it's funny and partly odd if you listen to the lyrics. But especially that kiss on the end just proves that Rachel has had a lot of action. I know that Jessie was up to no good at this point but still, she's no loser as to relationships come.

And that Warblers scene, I still quite do not get why the full 180 turn on the Warblers was done. I mean howcome this seemingly newbie warbler is able to shut up all of them? I'm sure that private school has "bigger" sons than a son of a state prosecutor and besides what does that have to do with the entire council ruled Warbler just giving in. Are the writers thinking that because Blaine left the ranks folded like a house of cards? So Warblers really ARE just pips without Blaine?

And I'm annoyed that Kurt did not get a single line to throw at Sebastian, I wonder what the stage directions were for Kurt or did Chris come up with those death looks by himself. I know this has been discussed before but Kurt was yet again placed lower than Blaine while watching the performance, what is that? It's a clever visual trick but it works to get my aggrevation going. I'm so glad Sebastian wasn't insulting Kurt directly because Blaine would not have been made to say anything in his defence anyway.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/5/2012, 3:33 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I did not really gain anything from the Hello 13 deleted scene. I love the song, it's funny and partly odd if you listen to the lyrics. But especially that kiss on the end just proves that Rachel has had a lot of action. I know that Jessie was up to no good at this point but still, she's no loser as to relationships come.
I loved the performance as an artist, and these 2 can sing their Broadway tunes. But I agree that the scene didn't add anything. And yeah, Rachel got a lot of action for an ordinary big nose Jewish girl. Finn, Puck, Jesse, and all 3 of them were popular and gorgeous.

And that Warblers scene, I still quite do not get why the full 180 turn on the Warblers was done. I mean howcome this seemingly newbie warbler is able to shut up all of them? I'm sure that private school has "bigger" sons than a son of a state prosecutor and besides what does that have to do with the entire council ruled Warbler just giving in. Are the writers thinking that because Blaine left the ranks folded like a house of cards? So Warblers really ARE just pips without Blaine?
This really bothered me too in 'Michael'. The Warblers were not only friends with Blaine, but they always were acceptant and friendly to Kurt too. How could they ever agree to slushying Kurt, even when they didn't know the slushie was spiced up with rock salt?

And I'm annoyed that Kurt did not get a single line to throw at Sebastian, I wonder what the stage directions were for Kurt or did Chris come up with those death looks by himself. I know this has been discussed before but Kurt was yet again placed lower than Blaine while watching the performance, what is that? It's a clever visual trick but it works to get my aggrevation going. I'm so glad Sebastian wasn't insulting Kurt directly because Blaine would not have been made to say anything in his defence anyway.
Oh my, I forgot that they always did that. :angry:

I don't get why the ND went to the Warblers anyway? Were they invited? Did they come to talk? The way the ND looked they were already pissed off before the Warblers started singing their song. Why were Artie and Rachel there? It couldn't be just because Sebastian insulted them in the Lima Bean, could it?
Unless there was another cut scene that explained MD's presence in Dalton, I don't get it? saispa

Last edited by Glorfindel on 8/5/2012, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/5/2012, 3:35 pm

We should all tweet Murphy for Fergalicious. Wouldn't you want to hear Kurt sing? (assume he's singing in that number)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/5/2012, 3:46 pm

fantastica wrote:We should all tweet Murphy for Fergalicious. Wouldn't you want to hear Kurt sing? (assume he's singing in that number)
I want Fergalicious just as much as any other Kurtsie, but I refuse to tweet to RM to beg.

His twitter acount is nothing more than a publicity stunt and an ego stroker, and I won't bite.

I'll tell you when I will tweet him:
1) when Kurt will get a damn good decent story in season 4, mending everything that went wrong for Kurt in season 3, including his first steps towards his Broadway career, whether that be in a college like NYADA or another way. But I know this won't happen.
2) when RIB screw Kurt over again. Now that's more likely, unfortunately. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/5/2012, 3:50 pm

if we don't ask for it, we will never get it. it's in S1 and he might have already forgotten it. Tweeting is just reminding him that there's a demand for it.

Besides, who says it's a beg? (glass half empty way of thinking) I think it's a DEMAND! (glass half full kind of thinking). Smile tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 8/5/2012, 4:25 pm

Heh. I've largely disengaged myself from Glee this summer except for recaps. Three months is too long to stew over what they did to Kurt, and it isn't fun for me. However, I did recap this scene. I will do all the Lost Scenes Murphy releases.

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/2012/08/glee-recap-special-box-scene-from.html

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/5/2012, 5:04 pm

fantastica wrote:if we don't ask for it, we will never get it. it's in S1 and he might have already forgotten it. Tweeting is just reminding him that there's a demand for it.

Besides, who says it's a beg? (glass half empty way of thinking) I think it's a DEMAND! (glass half full kind of thinking). Smile tonguue
I know, I know, but I still refuse to guzu.

What Would Kurt Do? tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/5/2012, 5:12 pm

CloveGlee wrote:Heh. I've largely disengaged myself from Glee this summer except for recaps. Three months is too long to stew over what they did to Kurt, and it isn't fun for me. However, I did recap this scene. I will do all the Lost Scenes Murphy releases.

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/2012/08/glee-recap-special-box-scene-from.html
Loved it, Claire. Keep the snark and bite crisp and sharp for season 4. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/5/2012, 8:43 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
fantastica wrote:if we don't ask for it, we will never get it. it's in S1 and he might have already forgotten it. Tweeting is just reminding him that there's a demand for it.

I know, I know, but I still refuse to guzu.

What Would Kurt Do? tonguue

Kurt will never kiss ass, but he will protest, and demand the release of scenes he had worked so hard to film, but never got shown to the public.

Maybe you want to know what would Chris do? If we were Chris, we would blackmail RM that if he doesn't release the cut clips we would stop watching next season.

Either way, we have to tweet him. how you word the "demand/blackmail" is up to you. Smile I suggest we be nice and polite, so he won't get mad and decide to give Kurt no scenes next season.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 8/6/2012, 10:46 am

Not gonna lie, I gave in and tweeted Trollphy for the 2 deleted scenes. I requested for them very politely and I didn't stroke his ego. I'm not sure if I'm proud of my actions.

Here's the pics for the Fergalicious scene:

Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Tumblr_m88mtwEnwH1qk88rvo1_500
Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Ferga-1

I really missed cheerio!Kurt after seeing those pics crycry

Regarding the St Berry scene, here's my favorite part:

Glee deleted scenes - Page 3 Tumblr_m87wtvZ62b1qbg1q8o1_500

This sounds silly but I really want Kurt to have a bf who has great singing chemistry with him so they can sing adorable, great duets on my screen. But maybe that's too much to ask for :(

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next