Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee deleted scenes

+19
Divalicious
Delight
ColferGirl
sahhar
Sani
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
Buenos
Ranwing
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
arina
Kurt Hummel
fantastica
Jellyrolls
23 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Glee deleted scenes - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee deleted scenes

Post  Ranwing 8/3/2012, 1:14 pm

fantastica wrote:I don't mind that kind of "manipulation" if we can get all kurt's deleted scenes.

The fact that we're aware that this is pure manipulation allows us to play the game too. We can give just enough to RM to get what we want, but no more. I don't care if he gets his ego stroked. I just want to get some of the stuff that should have been shown to help fill out Kurt's story better. And more vocal performances that ended up getting cut.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/3/2012, 2:44 pm

Ranwing wrote:
fantastica wrote:I don't mind that kind of "manipulation" if we can get all kurt's deleted scenes.

The fact that we're aware that this is pure manipulation allows us to play the game too. We can give just enough to RM to get what we want, but no more. I don't care if he gets his ego stroked. I just want to get some of the stuff that should have been shown to help fill out Kurt's story better. And more vocal performances that ended up getting cut.
I would also love some scenes that could make more sense to what happened in some episodes, e.g. the Will/Kurt scene from 'Goodbye'. So I'm also having contradicting feelings about this. But I won't stroke his ego: the prize is too high for me. If I thought he did it, if only partly, because he knows they messed up and this is his way to make amends with the fandom somewhat, yes, I'd play. But we know that that is not the case.
He (they?) tries to placate us to get viewers for Glee season 4, and he does it by getting his own ego stroked: killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Even the media is talking about it. RM is creating buzz for himself and Glee, that's all.

And it's true that we know RM is manipulating and therefore we can play the game as well. But how many of the Klainers who made (multiple) twitter accounts to reach those 500.000 followers RM demanded, will unfollow RM now that they've got their box scene, as they said they would when they creates those accounts?
It's simple advertising: get costumers to subscribe to a magazine once, with the promise that they can cancel their subscription right after, and the result is that a substantial part of those costumers who swore that they would cancel never do: they forget, they like the product anyway, or they are too lazy to take action.
It's clever, I give him that.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/3/2012, 3:10 pm

The box scene IMO shows what is wrong with the whole Klaine relationship. The start is too arch for my taste , with the whole Liz Taylor dialogue exchange, nothing wrong with it being "gay" but then the show shoves down our throat that Blaine is supposed to be this great white whale of a gay who "passes", mr. Alpha gay when he's campy and fey in these exchanges. Darren's precise and arch line readings don't help matter (and yes I realize it's an "actor's choice"). Plus Blaine just bounces back and forth from condescending/patronizing to hapless puppy in love.

Plus the writers can't seem to write any believable dialogue for Blaine in his exchanges with Kurt. Sometimes I honestly can't blame Darren's limitations as an actor because he has to mouth such stilted lines, the poor guy really is a prop. " Monogrammed towels, jauntily placed cap, family friendly, perfectly imperfect, zig/zag, " etc, etc. Blaine doesn't resemble a real person much less a teenager.
(Chris has some pretty bad stuff to mouth at times but he is such a good actor (as is Lea and Cory) that he gets through it. ). As ridiculously comic as the Chandler character was broadly drawn, there was something genuine about his attraction to Kurt as opposed to Blaine just throwing moon eyes at Kurt for the umpteenth time.

Blaine just mouthing how he loves Kurt yet again is why even sources like TV guide want them broken up. Show us by having them doing things together, not necessarily PDA but just normal interaction as a couple. It's jarring when they have Blaine as a wish fulfillment fantasy for fan girls of Klaine and yet they seem so neutered as a couple. The "kissing" promise dialogue just seems surreal in the context of the show.

It's depressing how the fan girls are going to lose their shit on this deleted scene and of course lose the irony of what the actual exchange in the scene was.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/3/2012, 3:16 pm

Marie, Ryan didn't get the 500,000 followers. He released that scene with about 100,000 followers.

If tweeting him means we could see more deleted Kurt scenes, I'll do it. Wouldn't that really just be us manipulating Ryan to get what we want anyways? Why left the Klainers and the Brittania and Faberry stans be the only ones who get what they want? Let's make sure Ryan knows loud and clear that we love Kurt, and we want it all.

Stroking his ego or not, the one thing he is doing right now is interacting with the fandom. We need to take a stand for Kurt and for Chris so that our voice is heard. We need to make him hear that Kurt is important, and deserves great things (and freedom from his whiny boring needy attention whore boyfriend).

So I'll play Ryan's game as long as he's trolling around twitter. We need him to realize that Klaine, Brittana, and Faberry stans aren't the only ones out there. They are just the loudest and most annoying.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 8/3/2012, 4:02 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
To be fair: a large part of this fandom is very willing to let themselves be manipulated. Two days ago the Klainers were furious at Ryan Murphy, and now a lot of them act as if he's their God. Nothing against the Klainers, but RM's tactic is obviously working. Ten-thousands of Twitter followers, thousands of 'likes' and positive comments on the youtube videos, ugh.

banzai Preach! I suspect that Ryan and his team have been planning this feast for some time and they're well aware that the fandom will be more than willing to let themselves be one of his "toys". We're all weak, aren't we? ooppss

Ranwing wrote:

banzai THIS. I'm fine with playing the game but we must be well aware that the happiness is not going to last long and this "Santa Claus" act doesn't make Glee S4 any more promising. Only good writing and acting can please the fans for a long time neutre

Glorfindel wrote:
But how many of the Klainers who made (multiple) twitter accounts to reach those 500.000 followers RM demanded, will unfollow RM now that they've got their box scene, as they said they would when they creates those accounts?

I think most of them will not unfollow him because they're asking for other Klaine scenes now. They may be not full on force right now since they've already got the Box scene but I suspect they'll be coming back any time soon.

Glorfindel wrote:
It's simple advertising: get costumers to subscribe to a magazine once, with the promise that they can cancel their subscription right after, and the result is that a substantial part of those costumers who swore that they would cancel never do: they forget, they like the product anyway, or they are too lazy to take action.
It's clever, I give him that.

It's brilliant, isn't it? Who would have thought the adorable troll can come up with an idea like this?

Tbh, I'm a little curious about when & how he's gonna stop this whole thing? If he stops before releasing certain scenes that some fans demanded, oh boy, people may start to hate him again...

UP NEXT:

Glee deleted scenes - Page 2 Tumblr_m85xp0XNfH1qa93lwo1_500

We have the privilege to watch that St Berry scene because Ry Ry would do anything for Lea fanny2

Lea Michele ‏@msleamichele
@MrRPMurphy YES!!! Thank you!! Omg I can't wait!! Everyone's gonna love!

Ry Ry confessed his undying love for Klaine, Brittana & Faberry shippers:
Ryan Murphy‏@MrRPMurphy
KLAINE, BRITTANA and FABERRY fans...where were you when I was young? Your passion can change the world. And has.

Aww, isn't it adorable that Ry Ry is acting like Glee fandom's bff right now? wub tonguue

So, both Lea & Darren have tweeted about deleted scenes. I can't help but wonder when will Chris tweet Glee-related stuff. Frankly speaking, I'm getting a lot of "I give no fucks about Glee" vibe from him lately Razz I kinda love him for that but at the same time, I really wanna see Ry Ry's response to Chris' tweets uhuhu

EDIT: Another tweet from Ryan (I've been spending too much time on GF lately tonguue )

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
FINCHEL fans, you have a place in my heart too. Something special coming for you guys as well...

Oooh, boy... Rolling Eyes

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/3/2012, 4:34 pm

^

Since when Ryan is called Ry Ry? For me he's still trollphy ¬¬

I can't see Chris posting anything related with Glee. Actually I've always thought that Lea is the one who tweets more about the show, not one else does the same. Umm maybe Darren.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/3/2012, 5:02 pm

Naya has called Ryan Ry Ry too. Sounds like 'sugardaddy' to me. vomit2

I hate to admit it, but I'm looking forward to 'Hello 12, Hello 13'. It's a great song, sung by 2 good singers, and it's Broadway!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/3/2012, 5:07 pm

This frenzy of these releases, if continued, is a quite unfinished thought like Glee itself. I mean they are doing this for free! I'm just thinking that including these into DVD boxes, all sold seperately as an exclusive boxes would have made them even more money. I just don't understand. saispa

Besides I'm sure Ryan does not own the rights to these all by himself or does he? Is the RM Production the sole owner of the footage? Someone else just has to be agreeing with this strategy. Strategy which in my head is stupid, and still suspicious, but as a fan I'm delighted. I'm hating even now us talking about RM because there could always be moles whose only job is to pet Trollphys ego.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/3/2012, 5:17 pm

It's just damage control to get people interested again. They know that they pissed off pretty much the entire fandom. They'll do just enough between now and the start of the season to keep the fans interested to get them watching the show again, and then it will probably stop. It's really just a PR thing that doesn't cost them much.

At least we realize what they are doing with this. Some of these fans probably just think that Ryan is releasing this stuff because the fans are so wonderful and supportive of the show, but we know better. They are using social media to keep fans interested and maybe win back some of the fans who are pissed. It's an advertisting campaign to get fans excited.

The box scene has just under 300,000 views, and the bridesmaids scene has just under 100,0000.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/3/2012, 5:29 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:The box scene has just under 300,000 views, and the bridesmaids scene has just under 100,0000.

I'm not expecting these scenes to get huge amounts of hits until word that they're available trickles down more into the GA. And even then, how many in the GA who aren't already tuned into the on-line fandom are going to bother looking up scenes like this? Are there that many people out there in the GA going "Gee, I wonder how all the girls got their dresses for the wedding that didn't happen." And did the show really need another scene of Quinn trying to be the voice of reason to Rachel? They did that already. The bridesmaid scene was completely redundant, whereas the Box scene actually had a place in the show and showed progression of a relationship that got very little real focus after FT.

It's the fans like us who are on forums, tumblr, LiveJournal and Twitter who have been making noise about the past season. Tossing us a few crumbs like this, while nice to get, is to keep the most vocal rable rousers appeased. The GA just votes with their TVs. If they lose interest are don't like what they're seeing, they just stop watching. Very few of them will be motivated enough to make the reasons why they stop watching known to the showrunners.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 8/3/2012, 5:30 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Naya has called Ryan Ry Ry too. Sounds like 'sugardaddy' to me. vomit2

NGL, I got that from her tweet. I used it since it's kinda funny Razz I can stop if you guys feel uncomfortable with it. It's just for fun neutre

Glorfindel wrote:
I hate to admit it, but I'm looking forward to 'Hello 12, Hello 13'. It's a great song, sung by 2 good singers, and it's Broadway!

I'm looking forward to the scene as well. It's a very nice song wub But why did you hate to admit it?

PS: I have to admit I'm not motivated to tweet anything to Ryan yet, but I'm willing to participate if Kurtsies wanna start a campaign like the Finchel shippers.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/3/2012, 5:36 pm

Let's tweet for deleted KURT scenes! why not? It's free! and it's important for Ry RY to know that we exist too.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/3/2012, 10:37 pm

here we go, the "hello" scene:

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/3/2012, 10:40 pm

and now, the warbler song from Michael, complete w/ Kurt!

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/3/2012, 11:12 pm

Like this bitch face :D

Glee deleted scenes - Page 2 Tumblr_m87i1hl6Kc1r0cxb0o1_400

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/3/2012, 11:29 pm

brisallie wrote:Like this bitch face :D

That was my favorite too.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/3/2012, 11:33 pm

It's so annoying in the scene how it's all about the new rivalry between Santana and Sebastian.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/3/2012, 11:50 pm

^ so they can sing that what's-its-name song.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/4/2012, 12:30 am

brisallie wrote:Like this bitch face :D

Kurt looks like he's about to go all thermal nuclear on Sebastian's ass! I think if Sebastian had laid a finger on Blaine, he would have found his arm ripped off and Kurt beating him over the head with it.

Buenos wrote:It's so annoying in the scene how it's all about the new rivalry between Santana and Sebastian.

That seems to be SOP for the Sebastian saga. Set him up as Kurt's rival, but then make it about everyone else but Kurt. Why Santana got pulled into this is beyond me except that maybe the show was getting a bit concerned about the overwhelming gay factor of the rivalry. Throwing Santana, and later Rachel, into the mix toned down that tremendously. It also completely killed what made the storyline interesting. But... that's Glee for you.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/4/2012, 12:58 am

I enjoyed Hello 12. Lea and Jonathan did a great job on it, but I'm glad they cut it. I don't think it would have worked on the show.

As for the Warblers scene, it was blah. The song was OK, but the scene was nothing. For some reason, Darren looked a lot older than he usually looks in it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/4/2012, 1:21 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
As for the Warblers scene, it was blah. The song was OK, but the scene was nothing. For some reason, Darren looked a lot older than he usually looks in it.

I agree that Micheal lost nothing with that scene cut. The one great thing in that scene was the moment when you realized that Kurt Hummel was indeed capable of murder. antifana
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 8/4/2012, 1:58 am

Ranwing wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

I agree that Micheal lost nothing with that scene cut. The one great thing in that scene was the moment when you realized that Kurt Hummel was indeed capable of murder. antifana

LOL! I just don't understand why Blaine always looked semi-interested in being with Sebastian. Kurt should have dumped him.

As much as it pains me to say this, I did think the Klaine scene was cute. Darren plays puppy love well. Do not care about Faberry or St. Berry, so I didn't watch either of those.

I am waiting on baited breath for when he actually (hopefully) releases Fergalicious, the Kurt/Burt scene from Furt, and the missing Will/Kurt scene from Goodbye (which I suspect addressed Kurt not getting into NYADA). For those who have a twitter, tweet away. It will be a battle to get requests through with all the shippers. For the record, I think Brittanas are as annoying as Klainers can be. (Disclaimer: I recognize that even though it appears I made a blanket statement, that not all shippers are rabid.)
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/4/2012, 2:15 am

I want to see all of Kurt's deleted scenes. I also want to see bloopers Chris made.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/4/2012, 3:03 am

That seems to be SOP for the Sebastian saga. Set him up as Kurt's rival, but then make it about everyone else but Kurt. Why Santana got pulled into this is beyond me except that maybe the show was getting a bit concerned about the overwhelming gay factor of the rivalry. Throwing Santana, and later Rachel, into the mix toned down that tremendously.

Except that Santana is gay and Sebastian calls her "SHe Queera". It was more gay boy versus hot gay girl just looked better to FOX.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 8/4/2012, 6:16 am

Glee deleted scenes - Page 2 Tumblr_m87h2frTLU1qcy3j9o1_500

Glee deleted scenes - Page 2 Tumblr_m87hagO46y1r9d7s5o1_500

I JUST NEED MORE SERIAL KILLER!KURT ON MY SCREEN, OKAY?? RIB, ARE YOU LISTENING??

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next