Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread

+14
brisallie
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
YaoiChick
Glorfindel
Kurt addict
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
Buenos
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap19%5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap19%5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap5%5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap5%5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap52%5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 52% 
[ 11 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 21

5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 2/13/2014, 7:23 am

"Frenemies"

5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_inline_n0mpukB1ys1rjkb6a

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR FRENEMIES CLOSER ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE”
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, ON FOX

Santana auditions and snags the role of Rachel’s understudy in “Funny Girl,” causing a feud between the roommates. Meanwhile, back in Lima, Tina and Artie compete against each other to be the class valedictorian in the all-new “Frenemies” episode of GLEE airing on Tuesday, Feb. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-509) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson.

Guest Cast: Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins, Adam Lambert as Elliott “Starchild” Gilbert
You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 2/25/2014, 9:51 pm

Nine minutes until show time.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2014, 9:56 pm

I'm here. A bit apprehensive, but I'm here.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/25/2014, 9:58 pm

We'll get through this together, Wendy!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2014, 9:58 pm

pauly2 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2014, 10:03 pm

Well, all this friendship and good will isn't going to last long.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2014, 10:05 pm

Awww... look at all the soon to be unemployed noobs.

Blaine still dresses like he should have auditioned for clown college.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2014, 10:10 pm

I am here as well, and just relying on you guys and what I see on tumblr.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/25/2014, 10:13 pm

Wow. Nice racist old lady. I hope Santana spits on her food.

Santana is mean even when she's nice.

Sadly, Rachel, suckage known as Blam will be coming to join you in NY too. I'm sorry for you, Kurt, and Santana.

So, Rachel is going to be on the cover of NY magazine. You got it.

So, we are established the Rachel and Santana are friends.

Oh, so Artie and Tina have been having secret lunch on Tuesday for three years. Who knew they even knew each other existed anymore? We barely knew Tina existed anymore. Jenna actually seems to be acting half decently in this scene.

Oh, Artie, how I've missed your voice. Jenna really does have a beautiful voice. And she sounds good with Kevin.

Is it in Darren's contract that they have to show him on screen at least every five seconds every time he has a scene? They showed him a lot.

Tina has perfect attendance? But what about that random episode that she didn't appear in? And didn't she have Chinese bird flu according to Sue?

Gosh, Rachel looks so plain and unglamorous. I've never seen funny girl, so I don't know if that's a character thing.

Brave was good. The scene overall was nicely done.

Oh, bitchy Tina is back. And so is Jenna's poor acting. So Jenna can play sweet, but not bitchy. If prom queens are self-centered attention whores, why didn't Blaine win?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2014, 10:14 pm

It's really sad what they're going to do to Rachel and Santana. Rachel spouts all kind of supportive BS when she's the one on top, and how they've put all their differences behind them. But the moment Santana dares to challenge here in any tiny way and we know that Rachel is going to turn like a viper.

No Kurt yet. *sigh*
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2014, 10:16 pm

Annndd Rachel's hat size just went up 10 sizes.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/25/2014, 10:24 pm

Seriously, Blaine is acting like Kurt is being ridiculous again. Blaine doesn't have time to talk to Kurt. Does that mean it would be all right for Kurt to sleep with someone? I mean, Blainey boy set the precedent. If your boyfriend doesn't have time for you, you can think he's done with you and sleep with someone else. Get what's yours, Kurt Wink

OMG, Will, bringing up Blaine as the New Rachel? And double OMG, continuity! On Glee! They remembered Blaine as the new Rachel from a year an a half ago.

Never Gonna Get it was OK, but nothing special. At least Tina felt bad about knocking Artie down.

Kurt looks a little psycho in the conversation with Elliott. I love it. LOL. Elliott seems so sweet. Why can't Kurt get a guy like that?

I like that they kind of made Santana sing Don't Rain On My Parade like Rachel did the first time she did it. I really don't like Santana's version. Naya definitely doesn't have the voice for Broadway. I'm glad they didn't try to make it a carbon copy of Rachel's version. It was way too overdone, though.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/25/2014, 10:34 pm

Kurt touching himself. Great. and more satisfying than Blaine touching him. Kurt rocked it! So sexy! Sebastian would love this. Amazing. Adam and Chris sound fantastic, and play so well together. OK, Kurt, upside down on a stripper pole.

OK, I'll give Rachel that. Santana should have said something about it before auditioning. Um, Rachel, you haven't made it yet. You haven't opened yet. Santana deserved the slap. She was being brutal.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2014, 10:38 pm

Guess I am going to hate Tina even more.

Though if she apologises to Artie that is good.

The New York side sounds good.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2014, 10:40 pm

Can see why Adam relinquished the stripper pole for Chris.  ded A great rock number and Chris absolutely kept up with Adam.

Don't quite know what to say about the Rachel/Santana fight. Santana went behind Rachel's back, but wouldn't having a friend as your understudy be better than a stranger? Not in Rachel's world, apparently. And then the two of them just escalating the fight until now it's past the point of taking anything back. This is going to be really, really ugly.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/25/2014, 10:44 pm

Ugh. Tina and Artie propping each other up. This is horrible. Almost as bad as Blaine being propped up by the universe.

I'm kind of sick of the Rachel/Santana storyline. It's just too much bitching at each other.

I still can't believe that they didn't have Blaine sing every breath you take.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/25/2014, 10:46 pm

Jenna is live tweeting the show tonight. Poor thing.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/25/2014, 10:52 pm

OMG. How can people not love Elliott? He is so sweet.

Darren was exceptionally bad in that scene. His line delivery is just so stale.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 10:52 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Jenna is live tweeting the show tonight.  Poor thing.

Poor Jenna, this is as good as it gets for Tina. Which speaks volumes. phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2014, 10:56 pm

Can I slap both Rachel and Santana? Because they are both acting awfully. Rachel started it with her self-indulgent airs and throwing her weight around, and Santana took it as license to do something that she knows will drive Rachel absolutely insane. Now I can't hold it against Santana for auditioning for a job that could be good for her and if Santana had gotten any other part, Rachel wouldn't have had an issue. But with Rachel already resistant to having an understudy at all, Santana landing the job would especially rub her the wrong way.

Not nearly enough Kurt/Elliot scenes. They have such great friendly chemistry between them and it's a nice antidote to all the toxin floating around.

And Rachel... you are so going to owe Kurt a huge apology after this. Because you just stepped in it in a way that you can't just take back.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/25/2014, 11:00 pm

Rachel was pretty harsh to Kurt. He was very neutral with his comments. Yes, they favored Santana a bit, but they weren't negative towards Rachel.

Breakaway is very overproduced. None of the voices really sound like they should to me.

Seems like Kurt and Rachel might have made up already, with the supportive hug Kurt gave Rachel.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2014, 11:04 pm

I've seen Rachel in a lot of ways. She's been afraid and selfish and generous and hurtful and mean. What I have never seen her be was deliberately cruel. She's been thoughtlessly cruel, hurting people without really meaning to. But tearing up that photo in front of Santana was twisting the knife and then rubbing salt in the wound. I have a feeling that this is really going to come back to haunt her, because she just turned her back on the two people who've had her back for some time now.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2014, 12:08 am

So, this happened:

5x09 "Frenemies" Watch & Discussion thread OWG0klvLrF
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/26/2014, 12:31 am

Glorious stripper pole gif!!

And need I say it?

Officially only 2 McKinley centric episodes left!!  

bounce bounce bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/26/2014, 1:28 am

Well Glee is halfway over on the West Coast, and during the commercial break I just have to write my theory of why we haven't heard anything about Santana. It's because the incredibly tight clothes they put her in have ruptured her spleen, and she is hospitalized. I mean, how do you breath in all that spanx?

Kurt, you should never be anxious, and need to go find some friends who remind you constantly how amazing you are, and you should find a fiance that does the same thing.

Elliot doesn't like cucumber sandwiches.

Missed Artie's voice something fierce.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next