Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4

+30
ColferGirl
kac
arina
sjonnepon
paulopf
Ireth
Sani
happydays
msjoanlucette
ColferInspired
Vir Cotto
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
Dame Loli
Shinra17
sheny
Emile
fantastica
Buenos
Divalicious
Delight
brisallie
sahhar
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
E-ko
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
CloveGlee
tanita_mors
34 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4

Post  fantastica 5/23/2012, 12:17 am

^ cause they want to see sweet boy kisses. they want to see somebody kissing blarren.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4

Post  brisallie 5/23/2012, 12:30 am

M&M wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/23/2012, 12:33 am

fantastica wrote:^ cause they want to see sweet boy kisses. they wBuant to see somebody kissing blarren.

But... they... don't... kiss.......?

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/23/2012, 12:37 am

Klainers certainly got their wish tonight. Kurt is stuck with Blaine and Darren forever. Sad.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/23/2012, 1:02 am

sahhar wrote:Klainers certainly got their wish tonight. Kurt is stuck with Blaine and Darren forever. Sad.

True, and this is upsetting in my opinion at least :(
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 5/23/2012, 1:10 am

Can I just say that this has been a shit season, and this episode was the shit cherry on top? Seriously, all the loss and misery that's been heaped on Kurt all season and it was all for this? So he can stand at the station and wave goodbye to Rachel, as she goes off to pursue HER dreams?

Fuck you show. Really, just fuck you.
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/23/2012, 1:20 am

Vir Cotto wrote:Can I just say that this has been a shit season, and this episode was the shit cherry on top? Seriously, all the loss and misery that's been heaped on Kurt all season and it was all for this? So he can stand at the station and wave goodbye to Rachel, as she goes off to pursue HER dreams?

Fuck you show. Really, just fuck you.

I don't know if Glee is going to Comic Con, but I'm sure there will some angry fans if they did. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 4 3181402168

So much for Kurt getting an uplifting story. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 4 - Page 4 3181402168

Well, they have to fix this or they won't have much of a fandom left.

I'd love to see how the media is going to react, if they do.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/23/2012, 2:19 am

Why would the media react. They'll be happy Kurt is stuck with perfect Blaine.

And I know this a terrible thing to say, but now I hope the ratings do plummet next season. Just so that they know what a pathetic move they've made.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/23/2012, 2:30 am

I don't suppose anybody has any ideas how I can watch this damned thing? I just threw a small tantrum over on Glee Forum and now folks want to know when I'm recapping it. I can't see it!

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/23/2012, 2:35 am

I'm never watching the episode again. I can barely see gifs from it. I die a little inside. The episode started off so well with Burt and the single ladies thing, I should have known Kurt couldn't be happy for that long.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 5/23/2012, 2:38 am

CloveGlee wrote:I don't suppose anybody has any ideas how I can watch this damned thing? I just threw a small tantrum over on Glee Forum and now folks want to know when I'm recapping it. I can't see it!

There's alway piratebay or perhaps kick ass torrents. I'm sorry, but I don't know of anyone who has a direct download up. I belong to a private tracker group; if you like I can send you an invite.
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/23/2012, 2:41 am

TV links is the best. The putlocker or sockshare link is always great.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 5/23/2012, 2:43 am

i always go to watchseries.eu which basically after you chose your series and episode they have links to it. Smile
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/23/2012, 6:06 am

brisallie wrote:
M&M wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm scared that they will ruin Hummelberry AS WELL. Since they can't do romantic relationships why would they be able to do meaningful friendships either. My sadness is slowly turning into rage... mince
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/23/2012, 6:15 am

Sigh...I don't think I still give a damn about Kurt's relationships with people anymore given that RIB has officially RUIN KURT :angry: :angry: :angry:

So much for constantly hoping that RIB will give Kurt a triumphant moment after all those failures this season dryy

S3=NOTHING

Oh, ya, and apparently Glee hates women too. Mad

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/23/2012, 6:20 am

sahhar wrote:Why would the media react. They'll be happy Kurt is stuck with perfect Blaine.

And I know this a terrible thing to say, but now I hope the ratings do plummet next season. Just so that they know what a pathetic move they've made.

Because quite a lot of them love Kurt, and probably would have wanted Kurt to have a victory.

I will be watching this episode next week. I will be able to accept it by then.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/23/2012, 6:35 am

I have never tweeted and retweeted so many negative tweets in my whole life. Thanks for making me go insane on Twitter, Glee Evil or Very Mad

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/23/2012, 7:12 am

I don't think the show ruined Kurt as a character because he as a person didn't nothing wrong to deserves all of this, but ruined our experience of him. For someone who is suppose to be so inspirational to others and a moral pillar, he fails at everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. His story isn't all that inspirational, unless he becomes an all around superstar in season 4 (doubtful at best).
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/23/2012, 7:54 am

^ Yeah, that's what I meant in my earlier post. Should have make the statement clearer. Thanks for explaning it neutre

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  happydays 5/23/2012, 9:35 am

tanita_mors wrote:I don't think the show ruined Kurt as a character because he as a person didn't nothing wrong to deserves all of this, but ruined our experience of him. For someone who is suppose to be so inspirational to others and a moral pillar, he fails at everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. His story isn't all that inspirational, unless he becomes an all around superstar in season 4 (doubtful at best).

They didn't ruin him YET. But if Kurt decides to go into fashion... It will be wrong not only because he's settling. But because if you want it really bad, you won't stop after one failed attempt to get into ONE university. You'll try again and again and again. Not completely change your interest. If you do, you probably didn't want it that much. I'm not saying Kurt is not a fighter (at least S1 and S2 Kurt is) but in S3 he's slowly becoming too okay with everything bad happening to him - WSS, the election, etc. Our Kurt can't give up like that!
happydays
happydays
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/23/2012, 10:12 am

Well, I think it's pretty clear that they are fixing some narrative holes they dug for themselves. We've got a story that says this kid could not get a solo from Schue, could not get cast in WSS, cannot be chosen for solos at all, and yet he gets into NYADA. Will looks like a trainwreck of a teacher. If Kurt does not get in, then Will's position seems a little more reasonable. Kurt really did not cut it, and he just got swept away in the wake of Rachel's dream. First thing next season he will be happily enrolled at some New York fashion college, he will say that he's found his true calling, and that will be it.

And he will sing twice a year, because having Kurt sing does not make them money. By sending him to fashion college, they keep the character and lose any reason to give him songs. If he had stayed at NYADA, they would have had to let him sing more often, and it's very clear that they do not want to do that.

This show is extremely poorly written. I think I've got to stop being surprised every time they remind me.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/23/2012, 10:27 am

Currently, all this talk about Kurt going into fashion is still speculation. Maybe Glee would give us another zig-zagging moment like the horrible stunt they pulled in the finale.

Maybe we should look at the positives:

- Kurt won't end up as a mere gay sidekick of Rachel's
- Potentially more Kurt/Burt or Furt scenes
- (I'm finding hard to think up a third point. I refuse to consider more Klaine interaction as a positive thing)

RM said the main show would still be in Ohio, and it seems that that's where Kurt will be.

Bloody hell, I hope they didn't stick Kurt back in Ohio just so he can keep viewers tuning in to watch what happens back there. How many of us had expressed an absolute disinterest in watching the Ohio stories and were looking forward to only watching what should've been the further adventures of Hummel-Berry-Finn in NYC?

I'm still hoping that Kurt gets into NYC somehow. All those talks about Season 4 seemed to suggest this.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 5/23/2012, 11:34 am

Fuck you Glee!!!! that's all i want to say now Evil or Very Mad
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/23/2012, 12:11 pm

I've been doubtful of the people saying that this is some sort of revenge from the producers against Chris personally and slowly I've started to believe this myself also. I mean Chris has gotten few terribly good scenes to act with, but just as we are reaching the climax of each storyline Kurt's side is somehow dropped. It's like they prop up for him to look good but do not allow him to really shine, so none of the SLs are really good for the Emmy reel, if that can be used as a reference point. The image that is left with mundane Glee watcher is that the boy sure tries but doesn't really pull it off. And what makes me even more suspisious are the rumours of the cut out scenes that heavily feature Kurt. I don't know if there are some other characters suffering from the same thing but I only run into the ones mentioning Kurt.

I'm sure I could start listing all of these occasions where Kurt has suddenly dropped off the radar in the middle of storyline from this season but there are just too many: Klaines argument, Kurt's reaction to losing the class presidency, dealing with the aftermath of guilt from Karofsky, Kurt's reaction to Blaine being aggressive etc. etc. We are teased with these possible scenes and do not get them and saying these scenes would be too hard to show on a comedy: Yeah right, Glee has stopped being a comedy long time ago.

I do not know Chris Colfer but would imagine him having hard time saying these "positive" things in the PR machine that he nesseseraly doesn't agree more than ever during this season. I mean he loves Kurt and the show is basically abusing him this season. How on earth is this storyline route going to go good as a got from his interview in Upfront I do not know. Maybe the boy has to act all the time during his PR interviews as well. Perhaps that's why I found his SBL interviews much more exhilarating?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/23/2012, 12:29 pm

Saw this on tumblr and repost it here:

So if you want to achieve something you have to

run all over your friends
be an egoist
think you are the best
bitch if you don’t get whatever you want
be a stalker
make people pity you
send someone to a crack house because you are jealous of their talents
pay your friend to let you have the solo
bully your friend to get their solo
cry
storm out when you don’t get your way
make your friend feels bad when they get something you want
steal one’s love interest/boyfriend

So if you want to NOT achieve something you have to

be fair-play
protect your friends
protect your family
support your friends
forget happiness
always apologize (for everything.)
try to make a change in your school
take the blame (for everything, too.)
overshadow your (very few) personal achievements to comfort your friend

Silly me, no wonder my dreams are going nowhere!

I have no intention to start a Rachel-hate fest here even though I'm not fond of that girl but the post sums up what Glee has taught us with the NYADA storyline.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next