Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  arina 5/14/2012, 10:39 am

New clip!!!!

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  valkeakuulas 5/14/2012, 10:48 am

There was an actual squeel coming from me when I saw that. Feeling a bit embarressed now... sifflou
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/14/2012, 10:54 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 39 40lky-3484af3

Laughing
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  happydays 5/14/2012, 10:58 am

^ He looks like Lindsay Lohan there. Razz
happydays
happydays
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/14/2012, 11:01 am

OMG !!! ptdr ptdr ptdr

Love that clip !!! We need more stuff like this on Glee.

(I an just a little bit pissed that he doesn't get a solo because he won't dress in drag. Just a little. vexe )
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2012, 11:02 am

Shinra17 wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 39 40lky-3484af3

Laughing

OK, so this is proof that Chris should stay away from drag. hehe.

Loved the clip though. I have to say, though, they overdid it on his eye make up in that scene.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/14/2012, 11:10 am

tanita_mors wrote:OMG !!! ptdr ptdr ptdr

Yeah, definitely!!!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/14/2012, 11:28 am

Laughing
HAHAHA!!!

-------------------------------
Revolutionary Season 4 Spoiler Coming Your Way
Sarah Jessica Parker is returning to the small screen next fall for the first time since her Sex and the City days via a multiple-episode guest stint on Glee. Additionally, Kate Hudson will join the cast for a six-episode arc.

Parker will allegedly play a mentor to Chris Colfer’s Kurt, while details on Hudson’s character remain under wraps.

Meanwhile, Fox president Kevin Reilly confirmed Monday morning on a conference call with reporters that the Thursday-bound musical comedy will adopt a “show-within-a-show” format next season as it juggles McKinley High life and Rachel and Kurt’s Big Apple NYADA adventures.

Regarding the show’s move to Thursday night, Reilly said the inherent compatibility between Glee and X Factor/American Idol made it a “win-win.”

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/14/2012, 11:51 am

Emile wrote:

Laughing
HAHAHA!!!

Sarah Jessica Parker is returning to the small screen next fall for the first time since her Sex and the City days via a multiple-episode guest stint on Glee. Additionally, Kate Hudson will join the cast for a six-episode arc.

Parker will allegedly play a mentor to Chris Colfer’s Kurt, while details on Hudson’s character remain under wraps.

Meanwhile, Fox president Kevin Reilly confirmed Monday morning on a conference call with reporters that the Thursday-bound musical comedy will adopt a “show-within-a-show” format next season as it juggles McKinley High life and Rachel and Kurt’s Big Apple NYADA adventures.

Regarding the show’s move to Thursday night, Reilly said the inherent compatibility between Glee and X Factor/American Idol made it a “win-win.”

That clip was great. I liked them both in it, don't judge. Also, that means Kurt will go to NYC and I can stop fretting about next Tuesday Smile
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2012, 11:59 am

tanita_mors wrote:OMG !!! ptdr ptdr ptdr

(I an just a little bit pissed that he doesn't get a solo because he won't dress in drag. Just a little. vexe )
Me too. The scene is funny as hell, but, but, but............*pouting* crycry
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2012, 12:00 pm

Emile wrote:Revolutionary Season 4 Spoiler Coming Your Way

Regarding the show’s move to Thursday night, Reilly said the inherent compatibility between Glee and X Factor/American Idol made it a “win-win.”[/font]
Hummelberry is going to New York !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hola hola hola hola
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2012, 12:04 pm

Emile wrote:

[/font]

Sara Jessica Parker? And Kate Hudson? Maybe Kate will play Kurt's lesbian aunt Wink

Hopefully the stronger focus will be on the NYADA aspect.

Hmm. Thursday night. Up against NBC's typical comedy night. I wonder if it will be on at 8 or 9.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/14/2012, 12:07 pm

Glee will be on at 9PM, against Grey's Anatomy I think, and with a lead in of X Factor (American Idol).

Gleezone just gave the song order for 3.20 and 3.21:

I won’t give up
Because you loved me
Mean
Flashdance

Edge Of Glory
It’s All Coming Back To Me Now
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Pinball Wizard
Starships
Tongue Tied
We Are The Champions

Although he kept specific plot points under wraps, Reilly says Glee is "poised for a real creative renaissance. Several characters are graduating, we're going to have a show within a show, following some characters to New York to a school for the arts." We're assuming he means Rachel (Lea Michele), Finn (Cory Monteith) and Kurt (Chris Colfer), so fingers crossed all three seniors get into their dream schools.

Fret not, McKinley fans! The main part of the show will still be set in Ohio and is introducing new characters (who will be announced in the coming weeks).

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/kate_hudson_sarah_jessica_parker_set/315931?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&%3Fcmpid=eonline-twitter&dlvrit=48939
Don't particualry like the sound of that, but I doubt they would really bench their best young actors so we will just have to wait and see.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/14/2012, 12:16 pm

I'm just happy I don't have to worry about Kurt's fate anymore. And show-within-a-show sounds like he'll have scenes every episode. I just hope they're substantial so his time isn't wasted as he could be doing other projects.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/14/2012, 12:29 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Glee will be on at 9PM, against Grey's Anatomy I think, and with a lead in of X Factor (American Idol).

Gleezone just gave the song order for 3.20 and 3.21:

I won’t give up
Because you loved me
Mean
Flashdance

Edge Of Glory
It’s All Coming Back To Me Now
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Pinball Wizard
Starships
Tongue Tied
We Are The Champions

Although he kept specific plot points under wraps, Reilly says Glee is "poised for a real creative renaissance. Several characters are graduating, we're going to have a show within a show, following some characters to New York to a school for the arts." We're assuming he means Rachel (Lea Michele), Finn (Cory Monteith) and Kurt (Chris Colfer), so fingers crossed all three seniors get into their dream schools.

Fret not, McKinley fans! The main part of the show will still be set in Ohio and is introducing new characters (who will be announced in the coming weeks).

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/kate_hudson_sarah_jessica_parker_set/315931?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&%3Fcmpid=eonline-twitter&dlvrit=48939
Don't particualry like the sound of that, but I doubt they would really bench their best young actors so we will just have to wait and see.

Not here for new characters. Are they talking about the GPers? There is already going to be too much going on. No need to add to it.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2012, 12:40 pm

tanita_mors wrote:

Ugh. Main part set in Ohio? Don't they realize how uncompelling the characters left in Ohio are? And just what Glee needs. More new characters because their current characters are all so overdeveloped they have nothing left to write about them, and need to introduce more characters to fill that time.

All's I can say is that I hope that Chris, Lea, and Cory are seeing the same or higher paychecks for less time at work if they are going to keep the main part of the focus on McKinley.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/14/2012, 1:00 pm

Maybe some of the new characters will be Kurt and Rachel's new friends in New York.

I wonder if Chris, Cory and lea will have to move to NY. Can they shoot their scenes in the studio in LA and make it look like New York?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2012, 1:04 pm

tanita_mors wrote:

Remember: this is Kristin of E!online. Her 'spoilers' are crystal ball predictions at best. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/14/2012, 1:07 pm

sheny wrote:Maybe some of the new characters will be Kurt and Rachel's new friends in New York.

I wonder if Chris, Cory and lea will have to move to NY. Can they shoot their scenes in the studio in LA and make it look like New York?

Hopefully they'll film quite a few episodes at one time so they don't have to move/travel that often. But I doubt those many scripts will be written in advance.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/14/2012, 1:14 pm

sheny wrote:Maybe some of the new characters will be Kurt and Rachel's new friends in New York.

Yeah, I think they can shoot there, at LA. At the end, if th NY thing is about the minor part of the episode, and maybe even not in all the episodes, I don't think that will require a lot of locations? Booh.

And I remember reading somewhere that Chris had some hesitation about moving to New York for that spinoff they talked about during the last summer. But, well, that was last year.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2012, 1:21 pm

Paramount has a small area that is set up like a New York street that they could use for exterior shots--they could add signage and decorations to make it unique. (I had posted pictures a while back from when I went on the tour of paramount, and will try to post them again). They could set up inside sets for their apartment, classrooms, etc. and perhaps send them to NYC once or twice a year to get real NY exteriors.

They also could use generic footage of NY without them actually in it to show that they are in NY (i.e. sweeping shots of times square and the Manhattan skyline).

I'm guessing that Happy Endings, which is also filmed at Paramount, uses the NY area of the studio to film their exteriors for the show based in Chicago.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 5/14/2012, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/14/2012, 1:22 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 39 Tumblr_m40no8Aqek1qd9xgco1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/14/2012, 2:02 pm

OMFG SO MUCH NEWS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. OMG the Jersey Shore halloween scene!!!!!!!. I know it's completely not who Kurt would dress up as but OMFG that was GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!. Chris Colfer I bow to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!. You see how much comic talent RIB have wasted all season when they could have used Chris for such glorious classic Glee moments?. I miss the days when Glee was had it's quirky comedy. They would have had more epic moments like this.

Last edited by sahhar on 5/14/2012, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2012, 2:03 pm

WRONG VIDEO !!!
Damn, sorry, didn't watch first. This is just Adam Lambert. dryy

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/14/2012, 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/14/2012, 2:04 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 39 Tumblr_m40no8Aqek1qd9xgco1_500

ded

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next