Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  arina 4/20/2012, 2:10 pm

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  tanita_mors 4/20/2012, 2:19 pm

I Wanna Dance With Somebody - it's cute and energetic - sort of a club style, but a LOT auto-tune, a LOT. I'm sure that with the visuals, it's gonna be a great number.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/20/2012, 2:26 pm

Us in Europe and especially in the east are in the dumps then. There's no way I'll able to stay awake that long, because Kurt's song is probably one of the last ones released(IF he has a solo or even a duet). Maybe I'll just wake up early on my free Saturday, yeah right like I will not stay awake...until Kurt is featured at least in one of the songs again blushh
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/20/2012, 2:27 pm

I thought they will be singing be So emotinal, so now I am curious who will sing that song... or do we know that?

Do we know for sure any singers for particular songs except for I Wanna Dance With Somebody, How I will I know and the Blaine solo?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/20/2012, 2:34 pm

Link for the download of the full version of HWIK (about 15 seconds longer than the first released version).

I Wanna Dance With Somebody is bad, completely soulless. Who ever thought of giving a WH song to Heather? Mad

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/20/2012, 2:57 pm

Popping in really briefly before I have to go back to studying.

I'm sad that they're doing this silly "one song per hour thing", but nothing we can do...

How Will I Know is gorgeous. I was slightly disappointed there wasn't more Chris (especially since it gives certain haters excuses to say he didn't "contribute as much" or "matter" in the song compared to the girls since he didn't get a solo line dryy I hate the rest of fandom sometimes), but in the official version released today you can hear him much better, and his harmonies with the girls are so beautiful that I can't be too sad. It's really really lovely, and I'll definitely be buying it. The arrangement is wonderful. They sound so incredible together. wub

I Wanna Dance With Somebody...sucks, in my opinion. They should have given it to someone that wasn't Heather, since I think she's the weakest singer in the cast. I'll just stick with Whitney's version on this one. (Though I did like that they changed the words to match Brittana neutre )
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/20/2012, 3:05 pm

"Saving all my love for you" was released....

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/20/2012, 3:06 pm

post the link and whos singing it?
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/20/2012, 3:08 pm

CCfan93 wrote:post the link and whos singing it?
It's on the sem website http://www.whitneyhouston.com/us/news/glees-first-listen-friday-i-wanna-dance-somebody-who-loves-me

It's Dianna and I don't know who, I confuse a lot of guys voices, they sound similar...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/20/2012, 3:10 pm

Gh, I don't like the I Wanna Dance With Somebody cover. arghh
It seems like a techno song, and Heather doesn't really have the voice. Why did they let her sing on it? And the most of it? Between the two, Naya would have been more suited for it.

Bah. I'll wait for the performance, because probably the dancing will be fun.

--------------
Oh, I'm going to listen to the other one!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/20/2012, 3:12 pm

Diana sounds good on it and I can't tell who the guys are I'm thinking its chord or mark.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/20/2012, 3:14 pm

It's Samuel and Dianna aka. Joe and Quinn. And the song is boring as hell. I ended it after the first minute because it's so sleepy. Next.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/20/2012, 3:15 pm

So Emotional is Naya and Lea I think.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/20/2012, 3:17 pm

Wow I was off. Eh I enjoyed it, its something i would listen to after a hard day to relax.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 4/20/2012, 3:17 pm

tanita_mors wrote:It's Samuel and Dianna aka. Joe and Quinn. And the song is boring as hell. I ended it after the first minute because it's so sleepy. Next.

I did the exact same thing, except I lasted less than a minute.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/20/2012, 3:22 pm

And were there any spoilers who should sing My love is your love?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/20/2012, 3:26 pm

^Nope.

Joe/Quinn sounded cute togheter, but that duet was really boring. Sleep
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/20/2012, 3:35 pm

Saving All My Love For You:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 26 Sleep-finn-and-rachel-16177745-374-211

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 26 Tumblr_lylknm5uQ91qgeo2o

Saving All My Love is dull, I agree. There's no power behind it, like the original. It has no joint flow, they're just singing seperate lines.
When Whitney sang it there was a story behind it, and you could feel her conflicting emotions: love and frustration. I've wondered how they would fit those emotions and the context of the lyrics into the show. Well, apparently by leaving out half of it and making it a sugary love song, lol.

Their vocals are okay though, not Whitney, but certainly not bad. And I like the little harmony parts. neutre

So far all 3 released songs were deliberately very different from the original. That's quite a smart move, since we all agree that not many cast members can pull Whitney off. But I do hope we will get some more 'Whitney-sounding' covers too.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/20/2012, 3:38 pm

That will probably end up being amber's job then.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/20/2012, 3:43 pm

This may sound a bit mean, but the good news is that so far the only song really liked by the fandom has Chris in it. The other 2 are meh at best.
If When Chris does good on his song it will stand out in a positive way. neutre

I think we will still get 3 solos (Blaine, Mercedes and Kurt) and a Pezberry duet.
I'm guessing that Mercedes will slay, but that's only expected, and Pezberry will do good too, because it's Lea and Naya. Blaine will of course divide the fandom again.

Fingers crossed for the Kurt solo. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/20/2012, 4:04 pm

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/20/2012, 4:10 pm

Argh! Can't stand this! Where's Kurt's solo? I wanna go have lunch already!
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/20/2012, 4:33 pm

^Hey, if Kurt's solo is the last one, it'll be 1.30u in the night here. Smile
(And I'll be up waiting for it.)

Like the Pezberry duet. It's fast, but Lea and Naya can handle it.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/20/2012, 4:45 pm

I like So Emotional as well. Very fun and great vocals.

Also, we can pretty much say goodbye to any kind of substantial Kurt feature at Nationals - TT again

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 26 Tumblr_m2smbnjaGJ1qa5w9eo1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/20/2012, 5:09 pm

The Blaine solo is up. It's OK, but I don't like the song.

So far the only one I like is How Will I Know. I love the arrangement of it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next