Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  emilynna 4/14/2012, 2:39 am

One more thing...
I hope darren wouldnt be attending chris movie premier at tribeca...
Dont want him to "steal" the spotlight... :angry:
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  arina 4/14/2012, 2:56 am

I don't know I hope his co-stars will come to support him as they came to Lea's premiere.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/14/2012, 3:33 am

fantastica wrote:are you the one w/ an adorable Sam/Kurt cartoon signature? I vaguely remember KurtSamFan or something like that.

GF is slowly taken over by blainers. they also march onto the general threads and bark at anybody who dare to say they don't like DC's singing or acting or anything. There's a thread to rate "big brother" and most choose "best episode ever" or "excellent", and then I glanced at hte comments and all were blainers!! ok I dind't go to the second page or beyond because new newly renovated GF is slowing down my computer so much it's becoming a big effort to go there, in addiition to having to face those morons.

That "what the buck" guy - he maybe annoying in the way he talks but what he said had a lot of truth though, and he's actually very civil, in our standards at least.

basically, the only person who still like blaine, are the blaine fans. all the non-blaine-fans are gradually getting more and more sick and tired of him.

about turning blaine bi again - I read lot time ago that soon after DC got "famous" some fox executive were mad that he wasn't used earlier as a leading man. they are clearly grooming him as leading man - by giving him as much songs as Rachael did. I am pretty sure next season they will use him as a leading man and thus they would have to make him bi - gay man can't be "leading" and a gay couple can't be the "it couple" yet in a big emsemble show. also they only need to find a Rachel replacement now, and the new power couple will be created. it's also not difficult to retcon him - he's been retconned so many times this is no big deal and most of his fans would cry out loud in joy when that happens. I already saw some say they prefer "straight blaine" among many of his personas.

No. I didn't know how to do a signature, and still having hard trouble doing one.

I stopped posting stuff after I got tired of the Blarren stans gushing over Darren. And when some hater kept attacking Chris, saying that he deserved to be bullied, and some stupid stan directed him to another part of the forum to spread his hate instead of reporting them, I had enough. I was posting, but no-one was commenting back. I think my opinions and posts were ignored. So I opened a new account, I didn't know if the Kurt/Chris thread would be full of Klainers so I didn't say who I was worried I would be ignored.

Going onto the Gleeforum was my escape from real life that is why I liked going on there. It helped me to handle things a bit better reading all the wonderful things about Chris. Call it my motivation.

I love this forum because I know you all read my posts, because all the comments I get back, it is wonderful. I don't expect all my posts to have comments, that is ridiculous. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 39 3429310274

I did have a battle with Londongirl on the Gleeforum with my new username, I just had enough of her saying that Blaine deserved more than Kurt, that he deserved all the praise.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 4/14/2012, 4:24 am

emilynna wrote:One more thing...
I hope darren wouldnt be attending chris movie premier at tribeca...
Dont want him to "steal" the spotlight... :angry:

Well, yeah, but if he doesn't come, that will look bad, too.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 4/14/2012, 4:26 am

^ but if he come, the crisscolfer stans will be unbearable..
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/14/2012, 4:28 am

Delight wrote:I prefer a dynamic where Kurt is the one pursued for a change, and Kurt being the one who isn't interested in the other party initially (Not talking about Karofsky here, because that's one landmine I'm not planning to step on). I want Kurt's love to be earned and won.

This! So much this. It's everything I want for Kurt's next relationship, whenever he hopefully gets it. If Klaine break up by the end of this season, I don't necessarily want Kurt in a new relationship early on in season 4, but eventually would be lovely. I'll be so happy the day we finally see someone fall for Kurt first and pursue him, and earn his affections. wub

CloveGlee wrote:Can I tell you one of the things that unnerved me completely?

Bowtie Blaine spies here. They would like to intimidate us and control our speech when we aren't even at Glee Forum! How terrifying and controlling is this garbage going to get?

My only thing with that is....I understand it, the spying, only because a lot of us snark, bash, or complain about Bowtie Blaine and other aspects of Glee Forum or the klaine threads here. It's a little hypocritical to believe it's fine for us to talk trash about them, but not them about us (nobody said that here, but the idea still stands). Not that I get why anyone would come here specifically just to try and find hateful comments about themselves, seems kinda masochistic and silly to me, but on the other if the criticism exists, some people inexplicably want to seek it out and see it for themselves. Avoiding this kind of drama is why some places like p_f and that new forum The Kurt Locker have explicit rules about not talking about drama in other forums at all.

I don't know if I'm making sense or not....and I'm not going to say anyone should stop venting their frustrations about whatever they need to here, by all means please do, but just I see why childish things like "spying" are happening. I never go anywhere but the Kurt subforum on Glee Forum so I wouldn't know first hand what Bowtie Blaine does anyway, so I don't know exactly what's going on or what prompted you to say that. If they just talk about us it's not a big deal....but if someone starts spamming the CCFF boards with spam, hate, etc., like this "Courage" person apparently did a while back (I wasn't online when it happened), that's when it crosses a line though. Especially since, yes, we complain and snark about whatever we want to, but we've never actually directly invaded any other place's happy community to malevolently bother them like that....

But either way, we're safe here. They can spam or spy or bash us in return for bashing them, but our lovely, wonderful mods will just delete and clear up their posts if they come here just to troll. They can try and intimidate and control our speech but they can't, because this forum is ours, and we're not breaking any rules and they can't stop us. This is our community, and they can't take it from us.

arina wrote:I don't know I hope his co-stars will come to support him as they came to Lea's premiere.

Me too. I also hope a lot of the Glee cast will support Chris and see his movie, I'm sure that would make Chris happy as well. neutre

I kinda wonder if they already have, since some of the Glee crew went and saw that screening of SBL a few weeks back, we know through tweets. I wonder if Lea and them went and saw it then? Just because they didn't tweet about it doesn't mean they didn't see it, but who knows, really.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/14/2012, 5:29 am

emilynna wrote:^ but if he come, the crisscolfer stans will be unbearable..
Ugh. If someone at the Tribeca is wearing anything like starkid shirts/scarfs/whaterver or about ten pink huge sunglasses (oh god, I read somewhere that Darren's fans went to his Broadway show with sunglusses on. ...Indoors. arghh ) it will be really, reeeeeally too much.

---
About the Gleeforum, I don't really follow it, but since you all were complaining about it for Clove's recap, I went to take a look. ...I ran away. Shocked
Ghh, I didn't read the other threads, and honestly I don't care to if the situation is the same: the moderators that kindly allow you to have an opinion and express it when it's not shared by the majority of the users? It's seriously not fun. What the hell, it's a forum! Within the limits of a 'civil' discussion is good and encouraged to voice your opinion when you are in disagree with other views!

It's not imperative to like all the characters to be a fan of a show, and everyone who join an intenet community/board have every right to dislike whatever they want about an episode and talk about it freely. mince
I'm sorry, but if people get emotionally upset when other users say something negative about a character or a plot, and are not capable of discuss and agreeing on the disagreeing, maybe they should consider to turn off the computer and find a new hobby that doesn't include the argue.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/14/2012, 6:32 am

emilynna wrote:
I think maybe membership to this forum should be screen or something..
Maybe whoever want to join should do a 100 quiz about chris and they must have all of it correct Razz

I kinda consider myself a bit unhealthily obsessed with Chris and even then I'm not confident that I can answer 100 question about Chris correctly Razz

It's an interesting suggestion though fanny2 . Maybe we can consider using a quiz method to earn our rank on this forum (instead of just relying on number of posts to achieve higher ranking). Just a suggestion I'm throwing out there...

ColferInspired wrote:
Going onto the Gleeforum was my escape from real life that is why I liked going on there. It helped me to handle things a bit better reading all the wonderful things about Chris. Call it my motivation.

I did have a battle with Londongirl on the Gleeforum with my new username, I just had enough of her saying that Blaine deserved more than Kurt, that he deserved all the praise.

So far I'm fortunate enough not to have to lock horns with anyone in particular on the GF. Maybe it's because I'm deemed harmless and my somewhat neutral comments can be easily ignored... Or maybe it's just because I avoid the threads that would condone any heavy criticism against Chris/Kurt. I used to harbour that masochistic streak by peeking, but no longer.

ColferGirl wrote:
Delight wrote:I prefer a dynamic where Kurt is the one pursued for a change, and Kurt being the one who isn't interested in the other party initially (Not talking about Karofsky here, because that's one landmine I'm not planning to step on). I want Kurt's love to be earned and won.

This! So much this. It's everything I want for Kurt's next relationship, whenever he hopefully gets it. If Klaine break up by the end of this season, I don't necessarily want Kurt in a new relationship early on in season 4, but eventually would be lovely. I'll be so happy the day we finally see someone fall for Kurt first and pursue him, and earn his affections. wub

I'm hoping for a better writer who can write realistic and nuanced romance for Kurt next season. It helps to have a better actor take on the role of Kurt's boyfriend (if Kurt does get a different boyfriend in the future); but if the writing is still horrible as it had been for Klaine this season, it would still generate a lot of frustration and heartache for us.

I think Blaine isn't a bad boyfriend per se. It's just the 'Blaine is so much more talented than Kurt' and 'Kurt is lucky to have a boyfriend like Blaine' bull-sh*t that they're trying to convince us of that had generated my ire.

... And I think I just swore for the first time. Ever.

Okay, I'll go and have some calming tea after this.

ColferGirl wrote:
But either way, we're safe here. They can spam or spy or bash us in return for bashing them, but our lovely, wonderful mods will just delete and clear up their posts if they come here just to troll. They can try and intimidate and control our speech but they can't, because this forum is ours, and we're not breaking any rules and they can't stop us. This is our community, and they can't take it from us.

A big thumbs up to our mods here who created this corner in cyberspace for us to vent thumnup

If this thread ever gets problems with invasion by trolls in the future, let us deal with them the same way those from the GF KHAT had learnt to deal with GA-- Ignore and report. Best strategy.

Or maybe the 100-question Chris quiz could be considered too...

Emile wrote:
About the Gleeforum, I don't really follow it, but since you all were complaining about it for Clove's recap, I went to take a look. ...I ran away. Shocked
Ghh, I didn't read the other threads, and honestly I don't care to if the situation is the same: the moderators that kindly allow you to have an opinion and express it when it's not shared by the majority of the users? It's seriously not fun. What the hell, it's a forum! Within the limits of a 'civil' discussion is good and encouraged to voice your opinion when you are in disagree with other views!

It's not a place for the faint of heart. I'm sorry if any of my mentions had prompted you to seek that thread out.

I didn't like the 'If you dare post it, then be prepared to take the heat from the Blainers' tone of one of the mods. But, ah well, I probably shouldn't draw anymore attention to this than I've already done.

I like reading CLoveGlee's recaps and I, for one, am happy that she has agreed to post her recaps here in this forum.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/14/2012, 6:59 am

Delight wrote:It's not a place for the faint of heart. I'm sorry if any of my mentions had prompted you to seek that thread out.

I didn't like the 'If you dare post it, then be prepared to take the heat from the Blainers' tone of one of the mods. But, ah well, I probably shouldn't draw anymore attention to this than I've already done.

I like reading CLoveGlee's recaps and I, for one, am happy that she has agreed to post her recaps here in this forum.
I enjoyed reading her recap, it was snark and I liked it, so I'm glad if she decides to post them here regularly!

Probably I haven't found her recap offensive in anyway because I don't like Blaine as a character, and I trought as well that the SL the writers decided to gave him was really silly. But more probably I haven't found it offensive because are fictional characters that we are talking about and, for me, we can insulte a fictional character as much as we want...I don't think they get offended. Rolling Eyes
More than once I found silly some of Kurt's behaviors and come one, there's nothing wrong about it, I'm not a less fan.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/14/2012, 8:28 am

ColferGirl wrote:
I kinda wonder if they already have, since some of the Glee crew went and saw that screening of SBL a few weeks back, we know through tweets. I wonder if Lea and them went and saw it then? Just because they didn't tweet about it doesn't mean they didn't see it, but who knows, really.
I was wondering about the same thing but if they dont't tweet about it I guess we won't find out...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 4/14/2012, 9:59 am

Emile wrote:
Delight wrote:It's not a place for the faint of heart. I'm sorry if any of my mentions had prompted you to seek that thread out.

I enjoyed reading her recap, it was snark and I liked it, so I'm glad if she decides to post them here regularly!

Probably I haven't found her recap offensive in anyway because I don't like Blaine as a character, and I trought as well that the SL the writers decided to gave him was really silly. But more probably I haven't found it offensive because are fictional characters that we are talking about and, for me, we can insulte a fictional character as much as we want...I don't think they get offended. Rolling Eyes
More than once I found silly some of Kurt's behaviors and come one, there's nothing wrong about it, I'm not a less fan.

Go look and what happened to that recap thread. This is a really crazy development. I began that blog for Glee, but Celebrity Apprentice is actually sustaining it. I guess that's because we don't have Aubrey and Lisa fans crawling the place and whining.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/14/2012, 11:19 am

arina wrote:I don't know I hope his co-stars will come to support him as they came to Lea's premiere.
Personally, I hope none of them will show up and all the focus will be on Chris (as the leading actor of a movie and not as a cast member of Glee) and the SBL cast, who btw is much more interesting. I liked that no one on Glee was involved in the SBL production and I wish it will continue to have no connection between them, even in the media coverage.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/14/2012, 12:58 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
Personally, I hope none of them will show up and all the focus will be on Chris (as the leading actor of a movie and not as a cast member of Glee) and the SBL cast, who btw is much more interesting. I liked that no one on Glee was involved in the SBL production and I wish it will continue to have no connection between them, even in the media coverage.

Yeah. They can see it any other time or tweet him about it if they want, to show support. I'm happy cause it seems to be, slowly but surely, Chris is detaching himself from being just "the guy from Glee".
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/14/2012, 1:01 pm

Delight wrote:There was a 'Courage' and a 'More Courage' coming to this thread some time ago posting Darren pictures and gifs and dissing the mods here, and some of us here were suspecting that it was Bowtie Blaine dryy

You know, even if I don't like Blaine fans who don't like Chris/Kurt, I don't go to Darren/Blaine fansites and read what they say. I mean, what is the point? Why torture yourself like that?

I'm new here, but, honestly, if I see some Darren/Blaine stan dissing the mods or other users, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from becoming aggressively territorial.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/14/2012, 1:17 pm

^ Thank you bisou but I prefer you not being too much emotionally invested in these things and keep your energy for Chris ^^ (btw there was also a "even-more-courage" lol)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 1:23 pm

I hope there will never be an "too much courage " Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/14/2012, 1:49 pm

Shinra17 wrote:^ Thank you bisou but I prefer you not being too much emotionally invested in these things and keep your energy for Chris ^^ (btw there was also a "even-more-courage" lol)

Oh, yes. Don't worry: I usually focus my fandom energy on Chris, yet once in awhile I can't help myself and I bark at people who's being invasively mean or stupid. But I think I usually behave myself pertinently, though if at some point I commit a transgression, I count on you, the other mods and the users in general to put me in my place. iagree

Last edited by paulopf on 4/14/2012, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to add the "who's" between "people" and "being")
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 1:49 pm

I just got kicked out from PF because blarren bashing. Apparently they r becoming self censored GF now. That just made me love this place more. I know I have a sick sense of humor and its not everyones cup of tea but this community actually allows me to be who I am and i sincerely feel like I'm in my own "gleeclub " surrounded by tolerating friends who will allow me vent /ramble /spam as much I like and not trying to shut me up. I'm really grateful for this board. It makes a misfit like me feel perfectly at home. Hugs to everyone.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/14/2012, 2:03 pm

paulopf wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:^ Thank you bisou but I prefer you not being too much emotionally invested in these things and keep your energy for Chris ^^ (btw there was also a "even-more-courage" lol)
Oh, yes. Don't worry: I usually focus my fandom energy on Chris, yet once in awhile I can't help myself and I bark at people who's being invasively mean or stupid. But I think I usually behave myself pertinently, though if at some point I commit a transgression, I count on you, the other mods and the users in general to put me in my place. iagree
Yeah, I'll put you in my place Smile . Paulo, you don't have to bother yourself with the edit reason thing Wink
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/14/2012, 2:10 pm

^ But I like it! :(
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/14/2012, 2:24 pm

fantastica wrote:I just got kicked out from PF because blarren bashing. Apparently they r becoming self censored GF now. That just made me love this place more. I know I have a sick sense of humor and its not everyones cup of tea but this community actually allows me to be who I am and i sincerely feel like I'm in my own "gleeclub " surrounded by tolerating friends who will allow me vent /ramble /spam as much I like and not trying to shut me up. I'm really grateful for this board. It makes a misfit like me feel perfectly at home. Hugs to everyone.

What is PF by the way?.

Hugs to everyone on this board too Smile bisou

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 2:37 pm

Porcelain fans a Chris Kurt community on livejournal.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/14/2012, 3:30 pm

paulopf wrote:^ But I like it! :(
lol, Forget what I said then Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/14/2012, 3:44 pm

fantastica wrote:Porcelain fans a Chris Kurt community on livejournal.

Oh. Yeah, I've pretty much given up on every Glee forum now except this lovely Chris Colfer Fan Forum and even though I'm not a member I read ontd_glee for their priceless comments. It's refreshing to not have Blarren worshippers in every nook and cranny of these forums Smile . The only time I visit Gleeforum is to go to the twitter and tumblr spoiler section. That's it.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/14/2012, 3:46 pm

fantastica wrote:I just got kicked out from PF because blarren bashing. Apparently they r becoming self censored GF now. That just made me love this place more. I know I have a sick sense of humor and its not everyones cup of tea but this community actually allows me to be who I am and i sincerely feel like I'm in my own "gleeclub " surrounded by tolerating friends who will allow me vent /ramble /spam as much I like and not trying to shut me up. I'm really grateful for this board. It makes a misfit like me feel perfectly at home. Hugs to everyone.

Here's a group hug for you, and Claire, and everyone - from new friends to old ones - here on this forum.

I love it here, and I love all of you. wub wub wub

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 39 Tumblr_lspu5zh4bp1qgqj0ro1_500
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next