Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  sjonnepon 4/13/2012, 7:39 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:2. If he would sing falsetto it would be too high.
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 38 27j1-3309c13

They do understand that the falsetto/head voice is only a voice register that is controlled by the singer to reach the note he wants and whatever the height it can reach, all the lower notes is whether covered by it or by the chest voice, right? Laughing
And they do realize that if all the darren, cory & others are singing in falsetto, it's not because they choose to but because they can't do otherwise to reach these notes.

i don't think so, so i just told her that it's bullshit what she said.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Glorfindel 4/13/2012, 7:46 pm

sjonnepon wrote:on the K&B they have two reasons that Kurt won't sing in the Beegees ep (or not much)

He will allready sing in the next two episodes, and otherwise it would be too much. Yes they say that on a kurt and BLAINE thread.

2. If he would sing falsetto it would be too high.

Why am i still going to that place? Why tell me why. (kurt should sing that song btw)
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 38 Stare-cast

I'm gonna cut a bitch. OMG, I can't with these stupid people anymore. :angry:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/13/2012, 8:50 pm

sjonnepon wrote:on the K&B they have two reasons that Kurt won't sing in the Beegees ep (or not much)

He will allready sing in the next two episodes, and otherwise it would be too much. Yes they say that on a kurt and BLAINE thread.

Why am i still going to that place? Why tell me why. (kurt should sing that song btw)

Well, then I hope they have bothered to mention that, going by this standards, it has already been too much of Blaine singing. And what do they even mean about Chris singing falsetto being too high? I know nothing about music, but even an ignorant like myself can point this out as plain stupidity or blatant hate.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/13/2012, 9:16 pm

paulopf wrote:

Well, then I hope they have bothered to mention that, going by this standards, it has already been too much of Blaine singing. And what do they even mean about Chris singing falsetto being too high? I know nothing about music, but even an ignorant like myself can point this out as plain stupidity or blatant hate.

I am sure it is hard for them to listen to a falsetto that isn't thin and reedy like some people (cough, Darren, cough), but rather strong and amazing, especially from a guy. K/B has really been a Darren lj for a long time, they just haven't changed the name yet.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 4/13/2012, 9:33 pm

sahhar wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:lol! :

Spoiler:

ptdr This is clearly a danger sign of the negative storm erupting in the Glee universe. RIB need to do damage control, stat.

Can we get a link to this? I want to see the whole thing. Dear god. It's really badly out of control.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2012, 9:36 pm

sahhar wrote:I just. Flames could be shooting out my head right now. F*&% this.

I'm gonna Tweet Brad Falchuk. Anybody wanna join?

I'm right there with you.

Lets twitter bomb this crap. The Blarren stans want to be heard all the fricken time it is about time we were heard. We don't want the Blarren show. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/13/2012, 9:44 pm

CloveGlee wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Spoiler:

ptdr This is clearly a danger sign of the negative storm erupting in the Glee universe. RIB need to do damage control, stat.

Can we get a link to this? I want to see the whole thing. Dear god. It's really badly out of control.

I am trying to remember this recappers name. He has a website and is on youtube. But his name? I feel like the word Hollywood is in there somewhere. Racking my brain.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/13/2012, 9:44 pm

CloveGlee wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Spoiler:

I don't know for sure, but i think it's this one

sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/13/2012, 9:54 pm

sjonnepon wrote:
CloveGlee wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Spoiler:

I love what he said about Fighter, cramming Darren down our throat, and if you like Blaine, you like the ep, but if not...

He used to like Blaine, but to me, it seems that he is exasperated as well.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/13/2012, 10:03 pm

M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2012, 10:16 pm

M&M wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:
CloveGlee wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Spoiler:

I love what he said about Fighter, cramming Darren down our throat, and if you like Blaine, you like the ep, but if not...

He like a lot of others in the media are Kurt fans, they only like or liked Blaine, because he made Kurt happy. Now they like us are seeing the truth.

I have a confession to make, I know acted like I only joined later on the Gleeforum, but if anyone sort of remembers a KurtSamfan in the Kurt/Blaine thread, that was me. I used to bring up things about Chris, because of the worshipping of Darren. It was unbearable.

I was there when Silly Love Songs came out, and after that, a lot of Chris/Kurt fans left the thread. Then more after BIOTA, that was when the Blarren stans started moving in. I was just really one of a handful that stood up for Chris. I do remember Fantastica (Kim).

I started to be ignored in the thread, like others, so I decided to open up a new account.

I glad there is more backlash. No-one wants the Blarren show.

I follow quite a few on tumblr that used to be on the forum. A of lot them don't watch the show anymore or are fans of Darren anymore, they love and adore Chris.

The ones that do still watch the show are anti Blaine.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/13/2012, 10:21 pm

ohmy That is has to mean something!!! and I like how he said "angry blaine" because it sounds like "angry birds" to me Razz

Personally I like his comments but sometimes What the Buck exasperates me a little much because he's too hyper.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/13/2012, 10:29 pm

brisallie wrote:

ohmy That is has to mean something!!! and I like how he said "angry blaine" because it sounds like "angry birds" to me Razz

Personally I like his comments but sometimes What the Buck exasperates me a little much because he's too hyper.

Yeah, he is a little much and stumbles over his words a bit, but I like that he says it like it is, at least in this instance.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2012, 10:39 pm

I just been tweeting up a storm using the hash tag #toomuchBlaine

I just tweeted AfterElton. Last time I did was when those pics came out before the season started where Kurt was posed with that pad and pen.

Though were gushing over Blarren, but criticised the others pics, so I tweeted them that Kurt was hot, then a couple of days later they said on their website that maybe this season should be what a hunk Kurt has turned out to be.

I'm not saying that it was because of my tweet, others might have done the same, I don't know, it just means maybe the listen to fans of this show.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/13/2012, 11:46 pm

are you the one w/ an adorable Sam/Kurt cartoon signature? I vaguely remember KurtSamFan or something like that.

GF is slowly taken over by blainers. they also march onto the general threads and bark at anybody who dare to say they don't like DC's singing or acting or anything. There's a thread to rate "big brother" and most choose "best episode ever" or "excellent", and then I glanced at hte comments and all were blainers!! ok I dind't go to the second page or beyond because new newly renovated GF is slowing down my computer so much it's becoming a big effort to go there, in addiition to having to face those morons.

That "what the buck" guy - he maybe annoying in the way he talks but what he said had a lot of truth though, and he's actually very civil, in our standards at least.

basically, the only person who still like blaine, are the blaine fans. all the non-blaine-fans are gradually getting more and more sick and tired of him.

about turning blaine bi again - I read lot time ago that soon after DC got "famous" some fox executive were mad that he wasn't used earlier as a leading man. they are clearly grooming him as leading man - by giving him as much songs as Rachael did. I am pretty sure next season they will use him as a leading man and thus they would have to make him bi - gay man can't be "leading" and a gay couple can't be the "it couple" yet in a big emsemble show. also they only need to find a Rachel replacement now, and the new power couple will be created. it's also not difficult to retcon him - he's been retconned so many times this is no big deal and most of his fans would cry out loud in joy when that happens. I already saw some say they prefer "straight blaine" among many of his personas.

Last edited by fantastica on 4/13/2012, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/13/2012, 11:51 pm

fantastica wrote:are you the one w/ an adorable Sam/Kurt cartoon signature? I vaguely remember KurtSamFan or something like that.

GF is slowly taken over by blainers. they also march onto the general threads and bark at anybody who dare to say they don't like DC's singing or acting or anything. There's a thread to rate "big brother" and most choose "best episode ever" or "excellent", and then I glanced at hte comments and all were blainers!! ok I dind't go to the second page or beyond because new newly renovated GF is slowing down my computer so much it's becoming a big effort to go there, in addiition to having to face those morons.

That's what is nice about this place. We don't have to put up with it here Smile
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/13/2012, 11:55 pm

this forum is created just in time. I seriously wanted to quit this show. it was no longer fun to watch and then havoing to deal w/ those crazy blainers coming here to shut us up.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/14/2012, 12:05 am

Oh! Let them have straight Blaine if in exchange I get gay Puck, gay Sam or a complete new gay character who's consistent and who kisses the ground Kurt steps on.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 12:28 am

and I can completely fast farward every blainie scene on this show... yes I am all for straight or even bi blaine - so long as he won't be in kurt's scene again. I'd rather kurt be single than him having to kiss someone else' ground.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/14/2012, 1:06 am

I prefer a dynamic where Kurt is the one pursued for a change, and Kurt being the one who isn't interested in the other party initially (Not talking about Karofsky here, because that's one landmine I'm not planning to step on). I want Kurt's love to be earned and won. Not a 'You move me' line and let's go straight to the kissing Rolling Eyes

Yes, I don't mind them making Blaine bi or straight. They can do whatever they want with Blaine and it really wouldn't matter.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 4/14/2012, 2:12 am

Can I tell you one of the things that unnerved me completely?

Bowtie Blaine spies here. They would like to intimidate us and control our speech when we aren't even at Glee Forum! How terrifying and controlling is this garbage going to get?

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/14/2012, 2:19 am

There was a 'Courage' and a 'More Courage' coming to this thread some time ago posting Darren pictures and gifs and dissing the mods here, and some of us here were suspecting that it was Bowtie Blaine dryy

You know, even if I don't like Blaine fans who don't like Chris/Kurt, I don't go to Darren/Blaine fansites and read what they say. I mean, what is the point? Why torture yourself like that?
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 4/14/2012, 2:28 am

^ they dont have anything better to do..
I think maybe membership to this forum should be screen or something..
Maybe whoever want to join should do a 100 quiz about chris and they must have all of it correct Razz

Season 4 glee with blaine as leading man...hmmm....
I hope that show flop... :angry:

Last edited by emilynna on 4/14/2012, 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/14/2012, 2:28 am

I hope Kurt will not get a new boyfriend immediately.

Firstly, I am think Glee (and many other tv shows) don't know how to write the couple storylines interestingly.

Secondly, I want to se Kurt going on a dates with guys, it could bring us good comedy, snarky comments maybe about unfamiliarity of these boys about something "very important" and such.

And I agree that it would be good to see Kurt being pursued by someone who he is not interested in.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/14/2012, 2:38 am

If it came from Tina, quinn fan for example, I won't say a word because it can seem too much for one character singing three solos, but coming from Blaine fan? Hahaha.

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next