Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Delight 4/10/2012, 4:32 am

Glorfindel wrote:
I just spend a (too) large part of my Easter long weekend battling the Blarren stans over on GleeForum. It was both a nuisance and a pleasure. Twisted Evil
I'm not sure if I should be annoyed or just laugh at them. I think I will go with the laughter, because they are not worth my annoyance. Evil or Very Mad

Jeez, they are obnoxious.
I just said in a PM that they are like a mosquito trapped in your bedroom: every time you think it is gone and you can fall asleep, you hear that irritating zooming of it, sneaking up on you to bite you.

I hadn't ventured out of the KHAT or the KH spoiler thread on the GF. Where is the battle taking place? The song/singer thread?

Um, my curiosity is piqued but I wonder whether it's a good idea to venture into the lion's den and witness for myself how obnoxious these Blarren stans can be? I tend to run away from conflict when I can, because I find any strong negative emotion too exhausting. And when you discover the person who's arguing with you has the maturity level of a kindergartener throwing a temper tantrum, you just want to swat them away like the pesky mosquitoes they are and ignore them sometimes.

Do let us know if you need 'backup' at the song thread, Glorfindel Wink
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Shinra17 4/10/2012, 4:50 am

Delight wrote:And it's not the first time Darren did that to Chris too. I think there's another gif showing Chris (in Kurt mode) shuffling to the stairs on his bottom after Darren/Blaine once again ran away without bothering to help him up.
and let's not forget the one he's hugging brittany although he has never hugged kurt on stage... Laughing Someone should tell him the way you leave the stage is still part of the show though, he would be less ridiculous.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2012, 4:56 am

Delight wrote:
I hadn't ventured out of the KHAT or the KH spoiler thread on the GF. Where is the battle taking place? The song/singer thread?

Um, my curiosity is piqued but I wonder whether it's a good idea to venture into the lion's den and witness for myself how obnoxious these Blarren stans can be? I tend to run away from conflict when I can, because I find any strong negative emotion too exhausting. And when you discover the person who's arguing with you has the maturity level of a kindergartener throwing a temper tantrum, you just want to swat them away like the pesky mosquitoes they are and ignore them sometimes.

Do let us know if you need 'backup' at the song thread, Glorfindel Wink
^It starts here: big brother: First Listen Friday
I called the Blarren fans out on the fact that they were dismissing all the criticism on Blaine's new songs as the rest of the fandom being biased, because "boohoooo" we were hating on poor Blainers. Rolling Eyes
And thanks for the offer of helping me, but so far I could handle it. However: when push comes to shove..... I know where to find my back-up army. wub

fantastica wrote:p.s. Marie I salute to you for your bravery going into the lion's den at GF arguing w/ blarren fans in the song thread. I only skim the thread a bit and I honestly can't stomach the way they attacked you - basically they turn offensive to anyone who doesn't automatically swooning over blaine's songs and will assume you are biased to begin with, even though they are the one who is biased themselves.
Why, thank you. blushh It was fun though (and therapeutic). moque
They are just so obnoxious, crawling in every tag on tumblr and on every thread.
They destroyed the KHAT, for Christ's sake! :angry: They even came to my SaSoG thread after the commotion on the episode song thread. They are such a pest, ugh.
The best way to deal with them is to expose them for what they are.
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_lsvou9PJiZ1qezgbmo1_500

tanita_mors wrote:Well, my first irritation started with the amount of songs and screen time he was getting after Glee came back with the Superbowl episode. Kurt was barely in the show and always with Blaine, who sang in every episode he was in while Kurt sat in the background like a quite little mouse. Then the tour and the movie intensified my dislike, and the final blow was the first 5 episodes of season 3 and the rise of the Perfect, Dreamy, More Talented The You Blaine. That was when it turned into Goodbye Blaine, Goodbye Klaine for me.
Same here. I guess it really started hitting me when Kurt suggested the Lonely Hearts dinner at Breadstix (Valentine's episode) and Blaine sang. That was ohmy :angry: .
But for me the WSS plot pushed me over the edge. I was so looking forward to Chris singing a WSS song, and I got Darren instead. The same happened again with the Michael Jackson songs.
And it looks like the same will happen again with Saturday Night Fever and Whitney Houston.
The singing on the show is my Achilles Heel, I guess. dryy

And the funny thing is that when I look at Darren's songs more objectively (without the overexposing of Blaine clouding my vision), that besides RM picking all the wrong songs for him, I really like Darren's voice on his better songs. I also like most Warblers songs (thanks to the Bubs), but knowing that Chris just had to mimick his way through them on the show, and we never even heard his voice, turns me off.

Once, for a medical examination, I had to drink 2 liters of water within half an hour. I love water (don't drink soda beverages), but after that examination I hated water. It took me a few weeks to get over that.
That's what's happening with Blaine on the show.

tanita_mors wrote:Blarren will be running all things Glee in NO TIME. He will pick songs, pick storylines, which girl his character will flirt with during a new song, how to dance, how to direct, how to light the show (they need help with that shit thou, it looks like it's being shot in an effing cave),... Finally - Glee will become Blee.
Darren Murphy. tonguue

sahhar wrote:I bet Ryan sits him down and let's him decide all of these things. Then Chris just rolls his eyes and continues writing his film scripts to escape this fakeness.
ptdr
So true. moque
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_li5602uxdJ1qb4u7no1_500

Shinra17 wrote:
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m25jsbQAOw1rpny7co1_250
OMG, this is priceless. He's so oblivious. blinkk
Somehow Darren touching Chris' shoulder first and then walking away without even caring to look at him makes it worse. Evil or Very Mad

sahhar wrote:
Ugh. The imagery of that is not as innocent as you'd think vomir . Sorry, I'll change the topic before this enters a dangerous area.
That's why we have this blessed snark and bark thread. tonguue
I can stay civil (and sane) on GF and everywhere else, as long as I can vent here.
The dark side needs an outlet too. Wink

And this emoticon is soooooo therapeutic: vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 4/10/2012, 5:25 am

fighter song will have shirtless blarren? vomir
why? :(
the blarren stan is going to spam the chris colfer tag on tumblr justifying it by putting chris gif :angry:
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2012, 6:47 am

emilynna wrote:fighter song will have shirtless blarren? Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 2580454826
why? Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 1371890812
the blarren stan is going to spam the chris colfer tag on tumblr justifying it by putting chris gif Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 3181402168

They better not, I don't need that crap in one of my favourite tags. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 3181402168

How many times do they need to see him shirtless? Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 2580454826

Hasn't he flaunted his body enough as it is? Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 2580454826

And again I hate Blarren stans, and agree with what Marie said about them.

They are a disease that is infecting the fandom, where you need a cure just to shut them up.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/10/2012, 7:30 am

Just think. Tonight we get to see wet shirtless Darren. Yay.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/10/2012, 7:54 am

Glorfindel wrote:
I called the Blarren fans out on the fact that they were dismissing all the criticism on Blaine's new songs as the rest of the fandom being biased, because "boohoooo" we were hating on poor Blainers. Rolling Eyes
And thanks for the offer of helping me, but so far I could handle it. However: when push comes to shove..... I know where to find my back-up army. wub

Just came back from the neck of the woods that is the Blarren-fan-infested jungles of the FLF thread on GF.

I applaud your patience in responding to them so nicely and civilly all the time. Personally, I'd replace every smiley emoticon with this one: Evil or Very Mad . They'd latch onto every comment you say that they don't agree with and start arguing the same points over and over. I feel exhausted just reading those 'arguments' of theirs Rolling Eyes

If the Blarren fans are less antagonistic in general, I think most of us here would be able to tolerate Blaine/Darren a bit better.

I find it sad that we're not entitled to our honest opinions on the GF anymore. Even with the Big Brother episode coming up, I have a feeling that we probably still can't post anything about Blaine in the GF KHAT, unless it's to sing Blaine's praises.

I'm glad that you've managed to find this thread therapeutic for venting your frustrations fanny2

--------------------------------------------------------
[The following had been moved from the spoiler thread to here because I couldn't contain my ire and I didn't want to weigh the other thead down with too much negativity]

Looking at the stills for episodes 3x16 and 3x17 (Warning: the following spoiler tag contains pictures of Blaine)...

Spoiler:

Can I just say that I'm hoping that Blaine is singing in those two episode stills? Not that I want to hear anymore Blaine songs, but if that is Darren 'acting' in a scene, I'm gonna poke my eyes out with a fork.

Argh, I shouldn't let my negativity over Blaine overshadow my enjoyment of Kurtcedes... but it's really hard! Yay for Kurt who gets to interact with someone other than Blaine and Rachel for a change! And I like the idea of a Kurt vs. new guy sing-off at Nationals... Which means, it won't happen on Glee. Because good ideas are the exception rather than the rule on Glee this season.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 4/10/2012, 8:19 am

^
The first still looks like Blaine is pooping. Suspect
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/10/2012, 8:50 am

Spoiler:
But what is he doing? Seems like one of those exalted quiz masters. Shocked

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 4/10/2012, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding spoiler tags)
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2012, 8:50 am

I think he's still constipated or he's got gases.

Maybe that's why has an anger issues he can't go to toilet and do number two's. Hell, that would make anyone angry. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 4029858209 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 3429310274 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/10/2012, 8:59 am

ColferInspired wrote:I think he's still constipated or he's got gases.

Maybe that's why has an anger issues he can't go to toilet and do number two's. Hell, that would make anyone angry. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 4029858209 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 3429310274 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 3429310274
Sure he is:
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 0003kbka

At least in this pic he doesn't have an outifit that I want to burn 'cause irritates my eyes.

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/10/2012, 9:06 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Just think. Tonight we get to see wet shirtless Darren. Yay.
Good thing I'm not watching that shit live.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/10/2012, 9:10 am

OMG, seriously, I don't look for these things, these things find me:
Spoiler:
Hahaha!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2012, 9:15 am

tanita_mors wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Just think. Tonight we get to see wet shirtless Darren. Yay.
Good thing I'm not watching that shit live.

Same here. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 31 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 4/10/2012, 9:18 am

Glorfindel wrote:
I've been reading the thread and i find it funny how offended they get if someone dares to say something negative about Darren. Laughing

I honestly can't with Darren/Blaine stans, they are really annoying and they can't take any kind of criticism towards they're favorite. I used to like him in season 2 and in the beginning of season 3, but his fans have pretty much turned me off from him, as has Blaine's lack of characterization on the show.

Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/10/2012, 9:20 am

Emile wrote:OMG, seriously, I don't look for these things, these things find me:
Spoiler:
Hahaha!

Oh my the moustache ptdr

Is he hosting a tv show or what? Because it looks like that.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/10/2012, 9:23 am

brisallie wrote:
Emile wrote:OMG, seriously, I don't look for these things, these things find me:
Spoiler:
Hahaha!

Oh my the moustache ptdr

Right?! That's was my first thought!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 4/10/2012, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding spoiler tags)
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/10/2012, 11:59 am

brisallie wrote:
Spoiler:
Hahaha!

Oh my the moustache ptdr

Haha he looks like Seneca Crane from The Hunger Games Razz
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/10/2012, 12:08 pm

Ireth wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Spoiler:
Hahaha!

Oh my the moustache ptdr

Haha he looks like Seneca Crane from The Hunger Games Razz
Haha indeed! Seneca Blaine...or Blaine Crane...this one make rhymes. phr34r
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 1:17 pm

^THIS

more over, DC is only in character while reading lines. As soon as his dialogues are over, or if the camera is not on his focus, he reverts back to himself. that's part of the reason his character is so inconsistent and wtf-ish: he doesn't maintain the mood/personality in the background. so one moment he's flirting w/ everyone and the next minute he's angry?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/10/2012, 6:45 pm

I was reading Blarren's new interview on EW ( just posted) and he talks about
Spoiler:

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 7:06 pm

about that interview, there IS a silverlining though:
For Blaine, after “Big Brother,” he rightfully so takes sort of a backseat in the sense that we have these main characters, some of whom are about to take a really big step forward. I think Blaine will mostly be a support for those people and obviously for Kurt. So nothing huge or crazy for Blaine.
allow me not to link to the EW article. It's everywhere. This is really all you need to read.
but of course he will continue to sing the bananas out of his ass.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/10/2012, 7:38 pm

Backseat?
Spoiler:

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/10/2012, 7:39 pm

sahhar wrote:I was reading Blarren's new interview on EW ( just posted) and he talks about
Spoiler:

The scene will probably only be a few seconds, Glee is too tight for time to dwell too long. Take consolation that this is really the only episode he gets to develop at all, usually he only sings. I have to admit, I am a Klainer, not so die-hard as others, but all the focus on Blaine has gotten on my nerves, how he is desirable and Kurt is lucky to have him. If the shower is longer, I shall clean the cat boxes, it'll be therapeutic, and sadly, necessary.

I'll go back to my daydream that while shopping Kurt is asked to be a model, he'll be paid in couture. Tons of girls and guys across the nation begin Mapquesting exactly where Lima is to court his lovely self. Blaine tries to make Kurt believe that veils are in, and Kurt doesn't fall for it. My imagination is such a happy place.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/10/2012, 8:00 pm

Divalicious wrote:
sahhar wrote:I was reading Blarren's new interview on EW ( just posted) and he talks about
Spoiler:

The scene will probably only be a few seconds, Glee is too tight for time to dwell too long. Take consolation that this is really the only episode he gets to develop at all, usually he only sings. I have to admit, I am a Klainer, not so die-hard as others, but all the focus on Blaine has gotten on my nerves, how he is desirable and Kurt is lucky to have him. If the shower is longer, I shall clean the cat boxes, it'll be therapeutic, and sadly, necessary.

I'll go back to my daydream that while shopping Kurt is asked to be a model, he'll be paid in couture. Tons of girls and guys across the nation begin Mapquesting exactly where Lima is to court his lovely self. Blaine tries to make Kurt believe that veils are in, and Kurt doesn't fall for it. My imagination is such a happy place.

I'll try thinking your way Smile . But I was a Klainer too, until very recently. In fact it's scary until how recently and how I became a complete anti-Klainer so quickly. It all started when I saw the double standard between the treatment of Kurt and Blaine in their relationship and as characters, and all went downhill from there. Tonight's episode doesn't have me excited at all, except to see Chris/Kurt, which is the sole reason I am following this show now.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next